All Comments on 'An Invitation Pt. 03'

by yellowjacket66

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
LenardSpencerLenardSpenceralmost 2 years ago

The husband wants to turn it into a contest? No, no, no. That's not how it works. There will ALWAYS be someone with a bigger, longer or fatter cock. Or who can get it up 5 or 6 times, either naturally or pharmacy assisted. Plus, that's just the males. The variety of "abilities" of the ladies is also extensive. It's all about giving and receiving PLEASURE. Not some contest. If this is how he thinks it will proceed, there will be trouble ahead for his marriage.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I loved it. The wives are total sluts who take it up the ass. Beautiful.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Dr beulahthemick; Nice story up until the bloody condoms made their entrance, if I'm going to be fucked, I want to actually feel his cock and the hot cum inside me, not bloody rubber.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The men and women are sluts and getting off as voyeurs to see their partner having sex with with serial fucks and wanting everyone to see them as fuckable sluts. Seeing a pussy oozing goo is hot and would keep anyone hard.

KalimaxosKalimaxosover 1 year ago

Finally, some swinging at the end. But we had to have the obligatory cuckold theme. Still, the story was fun. the parties I went to in my day were for married couples only. Inviting single people changed the group dynamic. The singles don't have skin in the game. And once again, cuckolds and swingers don't usually mix. The wives want the men there to participate, not spend the evening watching their wives take dick while they are jerking off. Now there are some parties geared toward voyeurism and cuckoldry, but they attract a different crowd.

KittyLover80KittyLover80over 1 year ago

Very enjoyable. Exciting read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

very good story it would be amazing with illustrations

MafenMafen9 months ago

Switching narrators every few minutes is intensely irritating. Completely unnecessary.

tkh3nkey2110tkh3nkey21107 months ago

This couldn't be hotter. I loved it. Great imagery. Hot, hot sex. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐, and a FAVORITE.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous