An Island Adventure Ch. 03

Story Info
My mouth and hand worked in unison on his semi hard cock.
883 words
4.16
4.4k
5
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 05/20/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I watched from the NEX dive shop as the USS Frank Gable entered the marina preparing to dock. A sadness filled my heart as Laura's sailor was back home unsure when I would share time with my lover again. I tried to lose my self in my work at the University of Guam and my dive master duties as days passed.

When Laura finally called me inviting to their house on base, located on Nimitz Hill, one of the many row houses reserved for married navel personnel, to meet her sailor husband, Mike. I was excited to see her but somewhat nervous about meeting her husband.

Mike opened the door he was a big man standing over six feet tall with short dark hair "Cheri it so nice to meet you Laura's been telling me about all the fun things you did together while I was at sea," he said excitingly, "I'm so glad she has a friend like you to keep her company."

Hugging me in his strong arms and ushering me into their home we drank IPA's and talked sitting at the kitchen table as Laura finished up dinner. As we ate dinner Laura's toes rubbed my smooth shin. Why was she torturing me so? I squirmed in my chair a wetness growing between my legs.

My mind blanking as we all conversed over dinner images of Laure's naked body dancing in my head. Mike talked of how they met, where they have been stationed, his duties on the ship all quite interesting if Laura would of stop teasing me under the table with her cute little foot.

After dinner I helped Laura clean up rinsing the plates and loading the dishwasher. Then we joined Mike in the family room he was sitting in a recliner and I sat on the sofa facing him to my surprise Laura sat at the other end stretching her legs out and laying her cute little feet in my lap.

"Oh Cheri, please rub my feet," she begged, "I've missed your great foot rubs."

Glancing at Mike he was smiling at me as I picked up Laura's cute little foot I pushed and prodded her gorgeous feet, digging into the soft balls of her feet. Knuckles enclosed around her pedicured toes popping them in a chiropractic manner.

Lost in the moment remembering the first time we met without thinking about doing it I brought those gorgeous toes to my mouth sucking each one in my mouth working my tongue around them. Listening to Laura's sweet moans of pleasure my eyes closed.

Feeling a hand stroking my long red hair snapping me back to moment I turned to see Mike's semi hard cock dangling before my eyes. I reached for it just moving on auto-pilot not forming thoughts to do it first driven by primal instinct. Taking his penis in my hand stroking him as I took the head in my mouth working the tip with my long tongue.

My mouth and hand worked in unison on his shaft coating it with my saliva. I felt Laura move up under my shirt her warm mouth sucking on my hard nipple. Mike's cock growing harder in my mouth I so wanted him in my wet cunt. Moving as one we moved toward the bedroom the three of us sharing passionate kisses leaving our cloths along the way.

The three of us in bed together bodies interlocked caressing, rubbing, stroking, sucking. Until I was on my knees my face and tongue buried in Laura's wet pussy exploring deep in her vagina as Mike positioned himself behind me pressing his penis into my wet cunt. Pounding me with force that felt fantastic as my long tongue twisted and curled deep inside Laura's wetness.

Just when I'd adjusted to the rhythm of his pleasurable pounding he was gone I moved back arching my back longing for his cock inside me again. Pressing the head of his engorged cock to my tight asshole my body and mind lost in a sexual heat, a driving lust.

His cock head pulsed against my tight asshole sending shivers up my spine. Once, twice, I pushed back into it, my tight asshole stretching to except the his member. So hard and so fast, his cock twitched inside my bowels a great feeling against the walls of my bowels, my body responding bucking to meet his thrust. Thick, swollen cock filled my tight asshole driving deep into my bowels so thoroughly that I squeaked, squealed and screamed in pleasure and pain a sensory delight filling my brain. My taut anal muscle rang hot with pleasure and pain I gasped for air my face still in Laura's sweet pussy, too excited to interpret any of the sensations.

I could feel my arousal dripping down my thighs, unable to decide if I had willed this. My body so alive to every touch that I could only shake and tremble, my body too disconnected from my brain to form thoughts. His cock pulsed and twitched pumping thick streams of hot cum deep into my bowels whilst I shook and spasmed beneath him in orgasmic bliss, my own pleasure heightened by his as Laura's pussy squirted pussy cream on my face a grand crescendo of orgasmic sounds filling the room.