An Omegle Painslut Ch. 02

Story Info
Teen boy gets more than he bargained for when he goes online.
886 words
3.92
4.8k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sorry for taking so long for this chapter, I should have more time and inspiration quite soon. Also this chapter is a lot of setup for all that can happen in the future. Feedback is more than welcome.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After a while the man answered and Jack stared into the face of the man who was about to ruin his life. After sitting in silence for a few moments, Jack spoke up, "What do you want from me?" he said. The man replied "What do you want from me, Sir?" and waited for Jack to repeat the line correctly. The man told him to immediately strip and go to the back door as his associate was waiting there.

Jack begged to be allowed to put on clothes before going to the door, but the man told him to do it or his life would be even worse. Though scared, Jack did as promised and opened the door to see a tall black man standing there with a big duffle bag. He said "I am Andrew, you listen to me. Now go get the rest of the bags out of my car." Jack looked at his master on the video call who told him to listen to Andrew. Jack tried to complain that he couldn't go outside naked, but neither of them would hear it and Andrew pushed him outside the house. Terrified, Jack ran to the car and opened the trunk to see four massive bags. While he was scared of what could be in the bags, he was also excited at the thought and began to become aroused.

For the next several hours Jack helped Andrew get the house suitable for his masters needs. Cameras were placed in the corners of every room to make sure there was not a single hidden spot in the house. Microphones and speakers were placed in every room as well so the Master could hear and be heard at all times. Blinds were put over all the windows to not let anyone see in, and the lock was taken off the back door so anyone could come in whenever they pleased. As a final touch, Andrew put a set of cuffs on Jack's ankles, wrists, and a collar around his neck.

Once everything was set up, Jack was told how the rest of his summer would go. He would no longer be allowed to wear anything except for the cuffs and collar. Instead of using the toilet, there would be two buckets, one for him to pee in and another for him to shit in. He would only be allowed to be on his hands and knees, he would sleep on the floor at the foot of his bed which would be occupied by Andrew, and most importantly, he would listen to whatever anyone said to him unless it violated a previous instruction by the Master or Andrew.

As he listened to what his new life would be like Jack broke down into tears. This was both one of his biggest fantasies, but he never imagined that this would happen and he was genuinely scared for his life as this man did not seem to care about any of his wants or needs.

Still crying, Jack felt a searing pain across his cheek as Andrew slapped him across the face, and then hit him with a savage backhand blow knocking Jack onto his back. Shocked at the blow Jack stopped crying for a second to which Andrew said "Good, you are going to cry, but not from your own self-pity, we both know you want this. For now, it's time to clean you up."

Jack's hands were taken and tied behind his own back and his legs were attached together with a short chain. Holding his leash, Andrew started walking to one of the rooms at the back of the house. Jack tried to keep up, but his efforts proved futile and he just allowed Andrew to drag him along the floor towards the bathroom.

There Andrew pulled out a tin of what Jack quickly realized was some sort of wax, and began to apply it all over Jack's body besides the hair on his head and his eyebrows. Jack had felt a lot of pain in his life, but what he felt from the hair removal was nothing like what he had felt before. He silently wept as all of his body hair was removed. When he was done Andrew exclaimed "it is looking like a proper slut now." He then removed the leash from Jack's collar, and tied a rope around his balls and dragged him back into the hallway towards the living room.

Once in the living room, Jack suddenly heard his Master's voice. He told Andrew to leave and explained to Jack the next steps. His Master explained that he was going to be used by a couple of friends who wanted to experiment on a toy that couldn't say no, and that's what Jack was going to be. Jack tried to beg for this to stop but felt a sharp pain in his neck and realized that the collar around his neck was a shock collar. His Master called Andrew back in and told him to get ready to take him to Master Brian's.