All Comments on 'An Opportunity Not To Be Missed Ch. 19'

by bambigirl44

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
Pantyboy11Pantyboy11over 16 years ago
kinky and sexy

Wonderful twist in this series. Having Mandy ravished by a disfigured dirty old perve I love it. Nice to have Mandy back in the lead role was missing her....

I love reading your stories and cant wait for next installment especially now Mandy has seemed to accept and begin to enjoy her role as slut to old men. Hopefully tis will lead to more dirty, depraved sex acts from our favourite slut.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
hot hot hot

man this is like the craziest series of stories on this site in a awesome way.

It would be awesome to have her gangbanged in the prison house kind of like the way she was taken by Ted and George in part 3. hahaahahahahha, so dirty yet so awesome.

malay_malemalay_maleover 16 years ago
its getting logically wilder!!

Was so happy to see you back with a new story!! its so wild kinky n logically in the world of yours... i m always bowl over.. U go bambigirl!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
You Know what SUCKED about this story?!?!?!

I have to wait another MONTH for the next Chapter. More More More More More...Love the introduction of this character. A little more detail about how disgusting he and the house was though I think was needed. Detail is your best feature to these stories. The one thing I guess I thought was a little questionable...she was half asleep through the whole thing. The beauty of this story is the "NON-CONSENT" part...she couldn't even fight back in this. Still, loved it. Looking forward to the next.

LEATBTLEATBTover 16 years ago
BRILLIANT AS USUAL!!

What a pervert Billy must be, fancy taking her suede thighboots off to fuck her! Still, it takes all sorts.

Without a doubt, this is the best series on Literotica.

Long may they continue!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
I'm like Mandy

Loved the story. I'm a freshman in college and love the things she does. If u have aol im please IM me at kellypam18 so I can tell u things I like to do. Pammie

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Read This!

Excellent. The upskirt as intricate, and wonderfully executed. You can never tire with this, and would love to see it continue. Would love to see lingerie return as well. You have been faultless so far with it.

Please do not let Mandy embrace it. Would love to see her continue to be sickened.I think it is essential.

Your story telling is fantastic, and of a high quality. We loved it, and are looking with interest at your next chapters. Phenomenal. There is so much more you can do, midgets, smelly indian, etc. Looking forward to the continuace of upkirt and lingerie.

Briliant.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Welcome back

I love this series it keeps me hot and wet and my hubby definitely benifits .. Old creepy men fucking young girls is a fantasy of mine and the nipple action drives me crazy as my nipples are so sensitive I can almost cum from them being sucked. My suggestions more desciption about the sounds of them suckling at her tits and nipples in their mouths and how hard they get .. I agree with the other post don't let Mandy embrace the molesters let her still resist and hate that she is turned on .... LOVE LOVE LOVE this series HATE the wait .... Write on girl ...

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
This series owns

This series owns. I hate the mom part though. But Mandy is sooooooooooooo hot. Keep writing sir. I wish there were more writers like this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
great story

mabye you can make allison a complete slave for ted

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Hope she doesn't embare it

You're a fantastic writer, and having been coming with great chapters. The lingerie, clothe descriptions, upkisrt. Fantastic. But is all works wonders, in the chapters where she doesn't do it intentionally. When she doesn't embrace it. Would like to see you continue writing great. How bout with amidget. He could look up her skirt easy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Allison's submission

Let's have some detail on allison and Ted.

sslarivio1sslarivio1over 2 years ago

You have the best ideas!! Its like you read my mind haha.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous