All Comments on 'An Opportunity Not To Be Missed Ch. 24'

by bambigirl44

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
It keeps getting better & better

Another great story. I have to admit I didn't see this one coming but I am glad this direction is being taken.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
ohhhh yea

glad you brought alison back in, didn't expect that though you just get better and better, what your next story will be i don't know but i can't wait

Pantyboy11Pantyboy11almost 16 years ago
wonderful new twist

Some people will be disappointed that this story is about Alison and not Mandy, but I loved the twist taking Alison back to her youth. Can't wait to hear more exploits, I have a feeling she is going to be sexier and naughtier than Mandy is in her teenage years.

Great story, well written, more please.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
keep up the awesome work

This is awesome. Great series. Could you please add more of a group sex on the next issue? That would be awesome. How about 2 older men and alison in a tricky situation? That would be awesome. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
keep to mandy

Great story, but please keep to mandy. When Alison was in college, it would have been what? 1960s? 1970s? Yet, you described it as though it was in 2008. Not to appropriate.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
keep to mandy

Great story, but please keep to mandy. When Alison was in college, it would have been what? 1960s? 1970s? Yet, you described it as though it was in 2008. Not to appropriate.

malay_malemalay_malealmost 16 years ago
Keep on writing! Interesting flashback twist =)

Thank you bambigirl for continuing to write! Your story is the main draw for literotica cos I always keep a lookout for your story!!!

Love the twist of Allison's younger days which I am guessing will lead back to the present issues of Mandy. I think this can branch off into another series of yours if u have the time ;)

Some may not like the switch of character or era as I read in the comments, but personally i felt that since the style of writing did not mention much of the 1960 era of Allison and the issues facing the character is the same, everything is working well. Can't wait to see how things are played out.

The style is distinctively unique yours as always and I love your stories, keep on writing yar! =)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
welll done

Didn't think I would like allison again but this story was just as hot as all the others ... and as usual my hubby and I got busy after reading it.. I have to agree with the other poster .. how about two guys on allison .. too too hot .. keep em cummin ...

bambigirl44bambigirl44almost 16 years agoAuthor
Thanks for all the great comments...but...

Thank you all for the comments, I do appreciate them and also take on board any critisism. I agree with "anonymous in ban" that the style of clothing may be incorrect for the 1960s or even 70s. However I take great care in making sure that everything fits together just right and if you care to check back a few chapters you will see that Alison was then 39 years old and I now reckon her to be 40. At the moment it is 2008 is it not? Therefore I don't think it's too hard to figure out that she would have been 18 in 1986!!!! and I can absolutely guarantee you that this style of clothing was worn at that time!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Read This!

Dear Bambi

Unfortunate to see you refraining from using your core skills. Upskirt, lingerie, making the men lust over their prize for a while before they get their way. If something works, don't stop using it. Mandy meets your young requirements, Alison filled a good role as the older lady bound to circumstances as faced by Mandy. This was by far one of the most dissapointing of your works. Hope to see the old Bambi again soon. Nevertheless, you've proved you can write. It takes a bit more to maintain it. Unfortunately, for the good, you've reached a point where expectations are high for you.

You've got many options with the inclusion of a midget, fat retard boy, the old fat man told about Mandy as an offering and thus prepares an entire event picking lingeire, the scene, etc. You're good enough to make them into worthy reads.

Hope to see the old Bambi back again soon.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
More Alison!

Another fantastic installment to my favourite series on Lit. Have to say that I actually prefer the character of Alison, but more as the 40 year old mother doing what she must to protect her daughter. The fact that she's even more voluptuous than her daughter (I'm a great believer in more is more) ticks all my boxes, plus her slight imperfections as opposed to Mandy's seemingly flawless beauty, give her the touch of realism every fantasy needs.

You 'have' set the bar high as one comment suggested, but I disagree with the assertion that you didn't reach it - trust me you're clearing it every time. Great stuff.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

made me cum

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Spectacular

Bambi, your writing, plotting and characters are just top notch. Descriptions of clothing (both perfect women in sexy clothes and revolting old men in unwashed sticky yucky smelly clothes) are awesome. I really love the juxtaposition. Also really love the initial naive revulsion followed ocassionally by the helplessness of the victim being turned on and responding. Never mind any of the (very few) negative comments from others. Please just keep following your own muse!

Bayesrule

wd56wd56almost 2 years ago

i wish you would continue with mandy/allison or maria....these stories are some of the one i always keep coming back too...ive reread them so many times now

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous