All Comments on 'An Orc's Slave Ch. 07'

by simmaster

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
DazbootDazbootalmost 9 years ago
Better!

This one added a lot to the story and finally hinted at some sort of relationship maybe developing between the two (which I think everyone wants to see). My ultimate hope for this story is that Bologal eventually shows us she has a softer side, maybe even submissive, that she's been hiding because of her past traumatic experiences with her father and the other orcs. Maybe he gets to see this side of her after he helps her put down a rebellion or something led by Ebba. She could even decide to teach him how to defend himself and they go after those that have wronged her together.

However the plot unfolds, I definitely find a future where he winds up with Bologal more appealing than turning on her and helping Ebba with whatever she has planned. The whole dynamic between these two characters is something I don't see much of on this site, and definitely not in the sci-fi/fantasy section. Furthermore, I think if you plan it out accordingly, there are all sorts of opportunities to keep the story going as long as you want it to. The biggest thing holding you back is the short chapter length vs time between installments.

DazbootDazbootalmost 9 years ago
Oops

Hit the send button when I still had a couple more thoughts. I think the best ways to advance your story involve the following:

-Transition Thomas from human cocksleeve to having some quality Bologal needs and respects. Maybe his business sense is something she lacks.

-Transition Bologal out of the rapey/abusive/all powerful role. I personally think she's more interesting with faults that she needs Thomas's help to overcome (even if she doesn't realize it yet).

-This kind of ties in with the last point but lets give Thomas some more reasons to like and/or sympathize with Bologal that don't involve just getting used to and enjoying the sex.

-Eventually move them out of the cave to continue on some adentures together.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
more

Keep going, this gets better and its great to see it growing and evolving

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous