An Unexpected Attraction Pt. 05

Story Info
Katy and her friends struggle with Katy's new desire for men.
21.9k words
4.59
2.6k
5

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 01/24/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

An Unexpected Attraction, Part 5

Echoes Of Girlfriends Past

By

Amber Solis

After our wonderful Christmas holiday at Raeanne's parent's house, we had been home for about three weeks.

It was a new year. And for me, in many ways, a new life. Or a new way of seeing life. Of seeing love. And relationships. And men. Well, at least one man, anyway!

It was just after New Year's, two weeks or so, I don't remember exactly. Life is returning to normal. After falling in love with Raeanne's Dad and getting my brains fucked out by him, for the first time, by a man. Freely giving him my virginity (at twenty-four years old to his fifty!), once it had been pointed out to me (by his wife! Just before the act! She was a sweetheart, too, OMG, don't even get me started!) that that was what I was doing. One of the few men massively stronger than me. The only man for whom I had ever fallen so deeply in love that I wanted him to do the whole Man/Woman thing with me? And I had! Oh, believe me, even I was still struck at how MUCH, how quickly, my lesbian self had reverted to the plain old human, "You Jungle Lord, Me Woman!" thing. And after, I had wept over how lucky I was to have been "The Woman!"

Anyway, sorry to digress; I know I must sound completely scatterbrained. I'm still processing it all myself. That and a whole lot more! It still amazed me how my emotions could sometimes completely overwhelm me. Even over things I thought I had long ago resolved within myself. Things I had never even questioned about myself!

Anyway! AFTER all of that, I wondered if lust for men would be a factor in my life from now on? Because before I met Doug Carter, Raeanne's Dad, I had been exclusively a lesbian. From the day I started to notice the difference between boys and girls. I'm sure that by now, you've heard me talk about how I get along great with most guys? And how I find the male body lovely to look at? How I even like to watch gay-male and straight male-female porn, as well as lesbian porn? I love to see a guy get fucked, and I love to see a girl get fucked by a guy! But please, thank you all the same, no men in my bed! Or so I had thought.

After I had gone from lez-to-straight in zero-seconds flat for Raeanne's Dad, I didn't know if this would be a regular thing for me? Wanting guys in my bed and my body, along with girls, from now on?

But on returning to school, the answer was a resounding "NO!" Raeanne, my one true beloved, had even encouraged me to strike up a relationship with a guy in case I wanted more cock in my life. But so far? Nope! Thanks all the same, but here: you take the sausage, I'll help myself to more tacos, thank you very much!

I don't know. Maybe it was the beta males most college boys are these days? Even the jocks, don't get me started! Whereas Raeanne's Dad, like my own beloved father, was an absolute, cast-iron Alpha Male? Maybe it was just him? After all, I loved his daughter with all my heart and soul, and he was 250 pounds of gorgeous male muscle. Maybe I couldn't help but fall for the man who was half of the team that produced such a wonderful woman as Raeanne?

I certainly fell for Raeanne's Mom, but that's easily understandable: at forty-eight years old, she is an openly bisexual Goddess of feminine beauty, grace, and intellect! I'd have fallen for her, just on the grounds of being a carpet muncher my whole life. That she was bisexual and into me, as well? And that Raeanne was not just cool with me falling in love with her mom, too, but encouraging of it?

And later, Raeanne had gone down on her parents, too! And I was cool with that! It was just... well, it was all just Heaven. I had never known such bliss in my life up to then. And then Raeanne's Mom had kissed my Mom, and they had this big crush on each other, but that didn't get the chance to go anywhere, but anyways.... Ok, ok: scatterbrained, again. Still processing. Right.

But now we were back at school. And I hadn't seen a single man who would make me look twice at him. And I didn't care because I had the delectable Raeanne in my arms every night! And most nights, I sent her off to dreamland with a smile on her face. I did miss Doug's cock. Raeanne could, would, and had used a strap-on on me since we had returned. Many times! Everything from plain old "getting naked and making love," to rough domination and bondage. And while it was wonderful... it wasn't quite the same. But for real, actual, live, pre-cum dripping, throbbing, hot pulsing rock-hard cocks in my vagina? It seemed there was only one I wanted.

That doesn't make a lot of sense, I know. But there you have it. Emotions. Intense, often overpowering. Still processing!

However, one thing that hadn't needed any additional processing was this: in our home, we were nudists. We kept a pair of robes by the door if we had to answer it for anyone in a hurry. If we were in our period, we'd wear a pad and panties, and a sarong over that. The sarong was Raeanne's idea. Because a topless woman in a sarong is dead sexy! Whereas a naked woman in panties with a pad looks like she's wearing a diaper. Yes, we're the fairer sex, the inspiration of the human race, and all of that. But it's got its practical realities, too.

So one night, we're making dinner in our birthday suits, and there's a knock on my door. I looked through the peephole, and... I started squealing like a little girl!

Raeanne came running up to see what was happening because ordinarily, I do not "squeal."

"What is it? Is something wrong?" she asked.

I scooped her up in my arms and said, "Baby doll. You are about to meet an absolute vision of feminine beauty, grace, and breasts." I kissed her on the lips. She accepted the kiss despite her confusion. I held her face with both hands and said, "We're not putting any clothes on."

"Why not?"

"Because we'd just be taking them right back off! I'm answering the door dressed just as we are. Trust me, my darling! You'll know who this is as soon as I open this door. I've talked about her before. Are you ready?"

"I... I guess so..." she said. "I've never seen you get so worked up like this."

"Doll, you're about to see why! Do me a favor? Stand behind me for a second? Then I'll step aside and introduce you, ok? It's just... I want to see the look on your face. Ok?"

"Ok," she said, even though she clearly didn't understand where this was going.

I pushed her behind me, opened the door, and there...

... in all her feminine Goddess of Breasts iconic beauty...

... stood Christine!

In this smoking HOT, tight-fitting, cable-knit dress top-and-skirt combo that covered everything except a strip of her mid-riff. It covered everything and revealed nothing anyone could object to, just a four-inch strip of mid-belly, but it was absolutely form-fitting, putting Christine's curves on display. It was so drop-dead sexy!

Seeing me standing there naked, her jaw dropped hard enough that it's a wonder it didn't make a "clank" sound when it hit the floor. I pulled her through the doorway by her hands, closed the door, and we stood there staring at each other.

Then we started squealing and hugged and kissed each other on the cheek! Then I said, "Christine, there's someone I want you to meet!" I stood aside, revealing Raeanne, in all her nude glory, to her. "Christine, this is Raeanne. Raeanne, Christine."

I wasn't ready for the depth of their reaction to each other. Both of their jaws dropped to the floor. They stood and looked at each other for almost thirty seconds, both of them standing there with their jaws hanging open, each with a hand on her chest. Their pupils dilated, their breathing growing faster, their eyes growing brighter.

They burst into tears at the same time. Not just tears, full-blown body-shaking sobs!

Then they ran into each other's arms, embraced each other, and kissed all over each other's faces like there was no tomorrow. Still sobbing! But laughing, too. The kisses transitioned from being on each other's faces to each other's necks. The sobs and laughter transitioned into squeals of delight and sighs. Then the kissing found its way to each other's mouths! And their squeals became moans and groans. Their hands began to roam all over each other's bodies, too.

Raeanne and I had only been seeing each other for four months. But in that time I had noticed: everyone loved Raeanne at first sight. If you met her, you fell in love with her. She just did that to you. When we would go out to eat, and a waiter or waitress would walk up and see her? They'd be instantly smitten with her. I often felt sorry for them because they might never get to see her again. Never get to know her. Never get to feel her love. And Raeanne genuinely seemed to love everyone she met, with only the very fewest exceptions.

Not that Christine also didn't have her own charms. With one look at those vast yet gravity-defying breasts? Men, and women, too, fell in love with her. If not on sight, they certainly did when she hugged them and felt her body press up against them. Good news, world: Christine was a hugger. Big time. "It's what these are for," she would say. Usually, she said it while hugging you, which made it a tough assertion to argue against! Not that I had ever tried. Add in that she was as gorgeous as any super-model and had the sweetest personality, and curves to go with those boobs, all wrapped up in a dark-honey complexion and amber hair down to her shoulders? Add in a taste for sexual adventurousness, and she was a modern-day Aphrodite. Smart, too, as she was studying Cosmology. I never could figure out how she got all those boys to leave her alone in all those remote fields at night under the stars.

Standing there, watching them begin to make love, rapidly becoming more and more lost in each other, I could see where this was going to go. They would soon be getting horizontal, and if steps weren't taken, they'd end up on the floor, and I didn't want that. I wanted it to be special for them. I wanted to let them concentrate fully on the joy of being in each other's arms for the first time. I walked over to the bed, threw the covers aside, walked back over to the two of them, growing ever more increasingly intertangled with each other, and gently corralled them to the bed. Since they were entangled in each other's arms, it wasn't that difficult. By this time, articles of Christine's clothing were flying in all directions. By the time I got them horizontal, safely on the bed, they were in a full-blown love-making frenzy.

I went and got a chair, pulled it up the bed, and watched as two of the women I love most on this Earth made love to each other. They declared their love for each other in between lip-bruising passionate kisses.

"Raeanne, I've been dying to meet you since Katy emailed me about you two! Oh My God, you're so PERFECT!" And she buried her face in the hollow of Raeanne's neck, causing her to squeal with delight, then:

More long, lip-bruising passionate kisses, only broken because they had to come up for air every now and then. Raeanne said,

"Christine, Katy's told me so much about you! But she didn't really convey how incredible you are!" She brought Christine's breasts together, nipple-to-nipple, and sucked both of her nipples into her mouth at once, causing Christine to squeal with delight, then:

Another long, lip-bruising, passionate kiss, followed by gasping for air!

Then they went down on each other, 69-style, and for a while, they were done with words. They were communicating only via touch, moans, groans, and shudders. They took turns tribbing and humping each other, missionary style, each taking a turn at playing dominant and submissive. They would stop, and stare into each other's eyes for ten seconds or longer, then burst back into tears and begin assaulting each other's breasts, even as they sobbed their lungs out. Then Raeanne had Christine on her back, molesting her pussy with everything her body and face had to give. Christine squirted in ecstasy. After she recovered, she threw Raeanne down on her back and, reaching under Raeanne's thighs to grasp her wrists, held her arms at her sides as she likewise gave Raeanne's pussy the same treatment. And Raeanne squirted!

At that point, they were pretty well done. They collapsed into each other's arms, and all they had left was enough energy to shudder and coo to each other, with some light stroking of backs, arms, legs, ass, and breasts. I figured I had better check and see if I had more clean sheets because nobody would be able to sleep on those, soaked as they were when they got cold! I also picked up a couple of towels, my softest and fluffiest, to bring back with me, too. I figured it would be nice to dry them off before they got cold, covered as they were in the sweat and fluids of each other's love. I didn't have to turn the thermostat up because two naked women kept the thermostat set at 77F, as it was.

"Bitches, you didn't leave anything left over for me, did you?" I didn't sound very convincing, though, as my heart was full of love for them both.

I kissed their cheeks, backs, shoulders, and hips as I gently toweled them off. I was greeted with appreciative whimpers from the both of them. They were both still beyond coherent speech at the moment. Each would occasionally gently nuzzle the other's neck. That was all the energy they had left. Still breathing hard, their skin hot to the touch. Ok, I took some liberties with my hands in how I determined they were hot. I'll leave that to your imagination.

Also, I changed the sheets in hospital-style, with them still in the bed. It isn't that difficult once you know how. And they stayed where I put them, until I rolled them to the other side to finish the job. I tossed those love-soaked sheets straight into the washing machine!

They fell asleep, Christine on top of Raeanne, her head resting on Raeanne's belly. When I was certain they were asleep, I sat back in my chair and masturbated like mad. If I had been someone else caught delivering such rough treatment to my clit, I'd have been thrown in jail for sexual assault! I probably could have been convicted of self-sexual assault, even! I came hard, but as quietly as I could manage. Afterwards, watching them sleep, I cried tears of joy that all this could have happened.

Because before I met Raeanne, this beautiful event, this lovely scene, would not have happened. And the world would have been a little sadder place because of it.

I went over to the bed and gently rolled Christine off Raeanne. Disturbed murmurs of sleepy protest greeted this action. "Shhh!" I said, putting my finger on Christine's full lips. "I'll fix this, love." I gently rolled Raeanne onto her side and then gently rolled Christine to spoon Raeanne from behind. Twin murmurs of happiness greeted this, and I put the covers over them and went and stretched out in the recliner with a light blanket on me. I was, as always, thankful for the blessing of my great strength. Because rolling two grown women around without waking them is a lot more demanding than you might think!

So: Why had I arranged them like that? Because everyone on Earth should have the chance to wake up from sleep and feel Christine's body pressed against their back. So soft. So warm. So reassuring and loving. It's magic. It'll make you cry when you realize how few people in this world would ever have that experience. It really is a shame. Probably solve a lot of the world's problems if more people got the chance to experience this.

I slept for an hour, woke up, ate a quick bit of dinner, put everything in the fridge, cleaned the kitchen, checked on my two loves, put the now clean sheets in the dryer, and then turned out all the lights. I went back to the recliner, shed a few tears of happiness, said a prayer of thanks to the Lord who made us all, masturbated to a quick orgasm again, and joined my two lovers in the arms of sleep.

###

After I had gone to such great lengths to ensure their comfort and happiness as they slept? After I had so thoughtfully stood by and let them go at each other without distraction, their first time to make love together? After I had cleaned the kitchen, done the laundry, and then slept in the recliner so they could share my bed? How do you think they repaid my selfless, loving consideration? They woke me up in a twin tickling attack; that's how those bitches woke me up!

As I have said, I am 185 pounds of solid female muscle. Strong? Stronger than many men! BUT! I have one major weakness: I am super ticklish! And both of these sluts knew it and were using it against me! I flew up to the ceiling, screaming with laughter the whole way up and down, flopped back down in the chair, and they were both on top of me again, tickling me everywhere! I'm not just ticklish; I absolutely howl with uncontrollable laughter.

"YOU CRAZY BITCHES! STOP IT!" I shouted.

There was already angry hammering on the walls from above, below, and on either side of the apartment. It faded as we got quiet.

Somehow, in our struggles, we had ended up in the bed, with both of them on their backs, side by side, and me somehow straddling them both. This was ok.

Raeanne said, "Oh, Katy, Christine is so wonderful! Can we keep her?"

"Christine comes and goes, as she will," I said. I stroked Christine's face. "We can only love her while she is here and be thankful that here is where she wants to be. Welcome back, as always, gorgeous."

"Kiss me, pretty girl," Christine said.

"No," Raeanne said, "Kiss me! I am your lover!"

"Well, I knew her first," Christine said.

"Well, I'm the one who lives with her!"

"Well," Christine said, "She made me bisexual!"

"Well, she made me bisexual, too! And told me it was ok to make love to my Dad-"

Raeanne abruptly stopped talking and blushed a deep shade of scarlet.

Christine rolled on her side, lifted up on one elbow, and said, "Tell me more."

"It's not quite how it sounds," I said, trying to smooth it over, but Raeanne didn't give me a chance. She put her hand on my lips to shush me, looked at Christine, and said,

"I seduced my father over the holidays. It was my idea. I've always wanted to do it since I turned 18, and I made it happen this time. We made love numerous times. And we will make love again in the future, too. At least when I can get at him because often Katy was in the way!"

Surprised, Christine looked at me and said, "Katy? You made love to a man? He must be something special, I'm guessing?"

I said, "Lover, he's like no other man I have ever met. I went from lez-to-straight in zero-seconds flat. I didn't even know how to act or realize what was happening at first. And he's the hunkiest, kindest, most considerate, generous man, ever! And her Mom's not bad, either!"

Christine seemed to be taking it all in a very calm manner. She asked Raeanne, "Does your mother know?"

"Oh, she was there, too," Raeanne said. "Most of the times. If I wasn't going down on her already because wonder-broad was already impaling herself on top of my Dad. You should have seen it; it was like she was trying to pull my Dad's entire body into her uterus, cock-first."

"You... have a sexual relationship with your mother, too?"

"Yes," Raeanne said. "I have a loving, physical, sexual relationship with both of my parents. And I'm the one who initiated it, and I intend to continue with it." and held her breath to see Christine's reaction.

Christine was silent for a bit. Raeanne and I both held our breaths, wondering how this was going to go.

Christine laid back down on her back, looked at us both, and said, "Well. I'm glad it wasn't just me that fucked her Dad."

So we had to hear the story!