An Unexpected Attraction Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Aw, Katy! You always say the sweetest things!"

"Let me get my mouth on those sweet nipples of yours, and I'll show you a sweet time!" I said.

"Katy, please!" she said, pulling my hands from her nipples.

"What about food?" I asked her. "We're going to have to feed them all, sooner or later."

"We can make pizza," Juanita said. "I've got everything we'll need for homemade pizza for six."

"You are such a lovely little bit of love!" I said and swept her up in a tight hug.

"There's something else I have to tell you tonight. I hope it won't make you mad or disappointed in me."

"If you haven't intentionally hurt anyone, which I can't imagine you would ever do, I can't see ever being angry or disappointed with you."

###

What with one thing and another, finding Juanita's clothes from the mess on the floor, and all the bodies, sorting out everyone else's clothes, getting everyone to the bathroom, washing up a bit, but no time for six separate showers, even if they did want to go in groups because my shower stall is also super-tiny!) and re-hydrated, getting everyone else dressed, getting vehicle plans sorted out, and grabbing the items Juanita suggested we bring (pillows, blankets, some dishes, and cups). It was after 6:00 PM when we got everything sorted out and packed up in the cars. Then it looked like it would take forever to decide who would ride with whom. Lori to the rescue on that one.

"Ladies, please!" she said. "There is going to be time this weekend for us all. But if you can spare them, I need to talk to Katy and Raeanne privately, and the drive will give us time for that. That leaves Juanita in her car, so Evelyn and Christine, you guys can go with Juanita."

"What's up?" I asked Lori.

"It's about your Mom, dear. We'll talk in private, ok?"

Christine said, "You've got room for one more! Can I go with you, please?"

"We have a family matter to discuss, honey," Lori said. "Not that you wouldn't be welcome; I just think it's something I should discuss with Katy first."

I said, "Lori? Maybe Christine should come with us. This might be something she needs to hear."

Lori looked at me, then Christine, then Raeanne. Then she asked Raeanne, "Do you agree?"

"Yes, mother, I do. Let's just say that Christine has been even more brave than I was."

Evelyn was dying of curiosity. "What are you bitches talking about?"

Juanita put her hand on Evelyn's lips and said, "Shush. Later, my love."

"Well then, let's get going!" she said and got in Juanita's car, which got the rest of us moving to the vehicles.

"Katy," Lori said, "Sit up front with me, please?"

"Ok," I said. "But these two are liable to be naked by the time we get to Juanita's; they can't keep their hands off each other!"

They both stuck their tongues out at me, and I said, "That's the spirit, ladies. I'll show what you can do with those tongues later."

"Promises, promises!" Raeanne said.

###

"So," Lori said as we began the drive, "How much does Christine know about our family life?"

I said, "She knows about the bisexuality, and the incest. And she's cool with it." I turned to see Christine and said, "By the way, Doug has never shown an interest in men. He's not opposed to it, he says, but never met one he wanted to have sex with."

Lori said, "Christine? Do you know about the incest between Raeanne, Doug, and me? That we are her parents? And about Katy's sexual relationship with us, too? Which a lot of people would also see as incest? Are you ok with that?"

"I am," she said, "I think it can be a beautiful, lovely thing under the right circumstances. I was nineteen when I finally got my Dad to let me make love with him for the first time."

I said, "Which is why I thought Christine should come with us and hear this. That it might be good for her, too, and maybe she'll have some insight for us, something we haven't thought of."

"Good instincts," Lori said. "Well done, muscle girl!" Praise from Lori! I suddenly felt like I was walking on air!

Lori thought for a moment, then said, "Christine? I'm guessing your mother was not a part of your family? That she left you at some point in your late teens? And wasn't a good influence in the family while she was present?"

"Yes!" Christine said. "How did you know?"

I said, "Lori does that. She's like a Zen Master of Relationships, a genuine Love Guru, something like that." Lori looked over at me and winked.

Raeanne said, "And she knows about the nudity and is cool with that."

"Christine, you certainly ought to be, "Lori said, "With that body! They shouldn't let you wear clothes; you are SUCH an inspiring vision." Christine blushed furiously.

Raeanne said, "Well, Mom, she does look pretty amazing in this bodycon knit dress."

"I concede the point," Lori said.

Christine spoke up, "And I've guessed you guys are swingers. By mutual agreement and support."

Raeanne said, "How did you know? I mean, we told you about the incest and nudity."

"Because you are all so free and giving and non-jealous in the way you share your love! And I mean that emotionally, physically, and sexually! Lori, last night, I no sooner showed up at their door and got my first look at Raeanne, who was naked; they both were. Katy saw Raeanne and I had an immediate case of love and lust at first sight. Do you know what she did? Katy stood aside and let Raeanne and me make love to each other all night long! And when we were too spent, afterwards, to care for ourselves? She toweled us off, changed the sheets, and arranged us so I was spooning against Raeanne's back. All without making us get up! And she did it all because she loves us both and wanted us to be happy."

Lori looked at me, held my hand, and said, "Bravo, my adopted daughter-lover. I'm proud of you."

"Awww! I learned from the best," I said. Lori brought my hand to her lips and kissed it.

"So, to business, then," Lori said, "Katy: you know your Mom and I crushed on each other as soon as we met."

"Yes," I said. "It was lovely to see. In both of you."

"But your Mom has always been straight."

"Well, I know how that goes," Raeanne said. "Straight as an arrow my whole life, then I meet Wonder-Broad with the world-class shoulders and bod, and BOOM, I'm making love to a woman for the very first time, that very night!"

"You too?" Christine said.

We all shared a laugh.

"What you don't know is that since you have been back to school, your Mom and I have been calling each other daily and just talking our heads off. And we've spent a lot of time talking about Christmas night when I was kissing her, and your Dad walked in."

"Oh."

"So, there are several items to tell you about: Your Mom wants to pursue a further physical relationship with me. A loving, sexual relationship. We've talked all about it. She's on board with it; Doug and I are on board with it."

"What about my Dad?"

"The four of us talked about it on the phone. He's ok with your mother and I developing our relationship."

"YAY!" Raeanne and Christine shouted from the back seat.

"So," I said, "Mom and Dad are swingers, now?"

"Not quite. Your Dad is ok with Kath and I being lovers. He said he's suspected for a long time that Kath had an attraction to women, and he never had a problem with it. He always thought it was lovely. But like most men, he never knew how to begin discussing it. So he's glad we have met, and Kath will get the chance to pursue this side of her sexuality."

"Does Mom have a crush on Doug, too?"

"No, and that's good because that was a sticking point for Frank. He is not ok with Doug joining in. He drew a hard line on that one. And Doug respects that, of course. Without Frank's Ok, your Mom and Doug could be naked in bed, and Doug would never touch her. Or allow her to excite him to that if she tried."

"I have no doubt of that," I said. "Doug is the most wonderful, honorable man."

"And fortunately," Lori said, "That doesn't look like a problem. Your mom says Doug is gorgeous, but she's not interested in being with a man. So your Dad was ok with it, with that understanding."

"Too bad for Dad," Raeanne said.

Lori said, "Honey, that man never spends a night alone unless he wants to. He's not alone tonight, for that matter. The Addison sisters are over. I just hope they don't kill him!"

Raeanne looked at Christine and said, "Twin sisters. Raven-haired brunettes with fine-China white complexions, 22, and perpetually horny."

"Oh, my," Christine said.

"You know what?" Raeanne asked. "Now that I'm bi? I want to spend the night with them! Lucky, lucky Dad!"

I asked, "What about my Dad being with other women? Is Mom ok with that, too?"

"We discussed that, of course. But Frank says he's not interested in pursuing a relationship outside his marriage. He may change his mind later. But for now, he's happy for your Mom to explore this for herself. And your Mom made it clear he has her full permission and goodwill, provided it's all talked through. But he says he's happy at home. Some men are like that, baby."

"Too bad," Christine said. "I like him enough just from what I've heard here, to take him to bed right now! I mean it, Katy. Any man who loves his wife that much should be rewarded!"

Lori said, "He might change his mind if he ever met you, kiddo."

Raeanne said, "I'd jump his bones in a heartbeat, right now, my own self! Christine, Frank is such a lovely man!"

"We could double-team him!" Christine said.

"Oh, I'd love that! If Katy was ok with it."

"I'd be fine with it," I said. "If the shock didn't kill him. Dad would probably see having sex with you, Raeanne, as being the same as incest. Because he's said he thinks of you as his own daughter. Dad is very black-and-white about stuff like that. And even if he didn't see it like that, he'd still never touch you for fear of harming our relationship. So we'd really have to work on him about that. It'd take time and patience. And, while he's not out of shape, he is fifty-two and has never been a jock like Doug. The two of you, not considering everything else, might actually kill him."

"And that brings up the last items in our little talk," Lori said. "We didn't mention the incest to them. And we didn't mention how you, Katy, have developed a sexual relationship with Doug and me. And finally: your parents were absolutely adamant we should never, under any circumstances, reveal any of this to you and Raeanne."

"And yet you are telling me everything," I said. "You never betray a trust. And you're doing that now."

"Yes. But, like a woman, I'm rationalizing breaking that trust with only you and Raeanne and now Christine, too. Because they don't know you already know everything and more. And they're both worried that if you found out about this and how we intend to go forward with it, it might hurt your relationship with Raeanne, and they'd both rather die than have that happen. Honestly! How can you NOT love people like that? And last, but certainly not least, they are worried it might make you think less of them."

"How could I ever think less of them?" I demanded. They had a lesbian daughter! They supported me in everything! All this strength? All my training in fighting? All their support in my pursuing mechanical engineering? HOW could I EVER think LESS of them?"

Lori said, "You don't have to tell me, lover. You, we, have to think of some way to tell them. You have to come in under their defensive radar, as the military loves to say because if you broach the subject and their defenses engage, it's game over. I mean it, lover. They would both rather die than harm your relationship with Raeanne or have you think less of them."

"But that's not fair!" I said. "How can I, who only want what will make my parents both happy, be what is preventing them from pursuing what will make them happy?"

"And yet, my young lover, my adopted daughter, lover of my daughter and my husband, girl whom I would one day love, love, love with all my heart and soul, to call my daughter-in-law? You, precious girl, who have filled my whole family and world with even more joy than I ever expected? YOU have yet to tell your parents about any of this. For all the same reasons!"

The truth of what she said hit me like a kick in the belly. It literally knocked the breath out of me. Literally: I was stunned, speechless, and gasping to breathe.

She reached back over and re-took my hand in hers. "Now you understand our dilemma, don't you? But! I think I can bring us all through this, darling, just like Raeanne brought you through all this and into a wider appreciation of love, sex, and relationships. We just have to get it right."

"My God," Christine said softly, "She really is like some sort of Divinely Inspired Relationship Counselor!" Lori gave her a wink and a smile in the rearview mirror.

"So," Lori said, "Yes, my muscle-bound beauty: I have knowingly, willingly, violated their trust in that regard. And told you all this. Violating trust is never something to be done lightly. I did it because now, when it gets out, as these things always do, NOW we can try and be ahead of the "emotional trainwreck." And now, because you know? Because we all know? We can all work together to try and make a soft landing on this for them. This will take some time, but I promise all three of you that we will make this work out right in the end. Better for all concerned."

In the back seat, Christine was openly sobbing. "I love you guys," she said. "I really, really do!" Raeanne comforted her by pulling her face to her breasts as Christine's tears ran their course.

I was silent for a few minutes, processing all of this. All was silent in the car, apart from Christine's sobbing and Raeanne's gentle cooing to her as we followed Juanita's gigantic land yacht to her home.

Finally, I said, "I'm happy for them that they are doing this. With you guys, especially. When I think of how some people out there in this world would take advantage of people in my parent's place? I thank God they met you and Doug. I thank God all over again that I met Raeanne because, without her, none of this would be happening."

"Now, ladies," Lori said, "Since what we have discussed will have to be handled carefully, let's not speak of it with anyone else. Please be discreet."

Raeanne said, "Oh, Mom. Katy can't be discreet."

"WHAT?" I said.

"On account of she's already hard as con-crete." Everybody laughed.

"Oh, you just wait until I get my hands on that tiny little ass of yours, lover girl!"

Raeanne said, "Mom? Was that you? Or Katy? I can't tell!"

"Lori," I said, "We'll take turns paddling her ass and then see if she has any more trouble telling us apart."

Lori said, "Agreed."

"Promises, promises," Raeanne said.

It took ten more minutes to get to Juanita's house. The three of us needed it because we cried our eyes out after the laughs.

###

When Lori parked her car behind Juanita's in her home's driveway, our car was full of red eyes, love, peace, and harmony.

When we saw Juanita and Evelyn get out of Juanita's car, it was immediately apparent there was no peace and harmony between them at the moment. Evelyn was visibly boiling with fury and wouldn't even look at Juanita. And Juanita was crying.

None of us even had the chance to ask what was wrong. Evelyn pointed an accusing finger at Juanita, and said, "SHE invited Randy over!"

"I keep trying to tell you it's not what you think!" Juanita said. "If you would just listen!"

Evelyn said, "It is never about what anyone else on Earth thinks when you are dealing with Randy because the only person Randy cares about is Randy! He's the poster boy for the entitled, self-important, ego-maniacal, alcoholic, relationship-toxic male! The very worst of the male of the species!"

I said, "Evelyn, wait. Let's get the stuff in the house while we hear what Juanita has to say? Because she has to have a reason for doing this."

"Guys," Juanita said, "Maybe this was a bad idea, maybe we should cancel this, and everybody go home?"

"Is Randy coming over here tonight?" I asked Juanita.

"Yes."

"Then I'm staying until he's gone. After what he tried to pull last time, I'm not leaving you alone with him. And maybe this time, he'll be more willing to listen to reason."

We made trips to and from the car in teams. I ended up at the car with Lori, alone. Lori said, "Good thinking, back there, kiddo. Again, well done. Are you trying to get my job as unofficial/unpaid relationship counselor and life coach?"

"I never even thought about it. They're friends and lovers. I couldn't let it escalate to a real fight with the threat of emotional damage neither would ever intend. And Juanita's smart. If she did this, she has a reason. And if the guy is still going to be a douchebag and try something, well, I sent him packing last time. I can do it again if need be."

Lori put her hands on my shoulders. "The only difference between you and me was I never had the muscles and fighting options in my deck of cards. A couple of times, I wish I had had them to draw on, too."

"What do you mean?"

"Eh, let's get back in there and deal with the immediate issue."

I could tell she was evading answering the question. It was the first time Lori had ever been evasive with me. And she was right: we had more immediate concerns to attend to at the moment. So I filed it away for later.

We got in the house and decided to make some pizzas. Juanita had all the ingredients in her fridge, and we all worked on chopping veggies, making the dough, and making the sauce. The longest part was waiting for the dough to rise, and since we wanted thin-crust pizzas, even that only took fifteen minutes.

Evelyn's temper had cooled to a low simmer, and it was time to add the ingredients and toss them in the oven.

Lori said, "Ladies, why don't you all go talk? I'll take it from here."

That sounded like a great idea, so we walked to the dining table and took seats. Evelyn sat beside Juanita, took her hands, then took a deep breath and said,

"Juanita, I'm sorry I got so mad at you. I'm sorry I yelled--the curse of the redhead temper. I don't say that as an excuse, only an explanation. I'm so sorry. I hate myself when I get like that. I'm still mad, but I'm ready to listen."

Her eyes bright with tears, Juanita leaned over and kissed Evelyn.

"I understand why you got so mad. Here's why I did this: For the last six months, Randy has been working through a 12-step program for substance and alcohol abuse. He's changed-"

"Wait!" Evelyn said, "You've been in contact with him this whole time? And you never told me? Why?" Already her fury was rising.

"Because I was afraid this is how you would react, and I hate to upset you so much because I love you, and I didn't know what to do!"

With an effort, Evelyn got herself back under control. "Sorry. Again."

"Randy asked to come over whenever we were all together so he could apologize for his behavior. Now, I understand that this will be greeted with a great deal of skepticism. I told him not to expect too much because he has zero credibility with us. He says that is to be expected, but if he's going to change, he has to apologize and offer to make amends for what he has done in the past.

"And Katy? He particularly wants to talk to you."

"Me! For what?"

"I don't know. Katy: will you give him a chance?"

"If he's willing to let bygones be bygones, then fine. If he can behave, then fine. If we decide he's full of shit and you tell him to leave, and he does, then I don't have a problem. BUT! If he tries to get violent again, or all this is a ruse for a re-match of our fight, I'll break his damn leg like I promised. Both of them!"

"Ok, then," Juanita said.

"Did he say when he would be here?" Lori asked.