An Unexpected Attraction Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Christine rolled over on her side to face Raeanne, her glorious breasts spilling across the bed. She opened her arms to Raeanne and said, "Oh, baby, I was afraid you would never ask!"

Raeanne buried her face in Christine's ample swells and only came up for air when she had to.

Christine looked over her shoulder to me and said, "Oh, God, Katy. How can you not love this beautiful little woman?"

"She is nice, isn't she? The rotten little faker!"

"I think it's her empathy," Christine said, wriggling as Raeanne found a nipple and took it in her mouth. "She feels it, and she projects it. You can feel her love radiating out at you, can't you?"

"You can. She's pretty special," I said.

After a moment, one of Raeanne's hands found its way down to Christine's pussy and began stroking and caressing it.

Christine moaned and squirmed, looked at me again, and said, "Katy? C- could y- you ex- ex- excuse us for a bit?"

I smiled and said, "Never let it be said I stood in the way of love."

"You really are the best, Katy, AH!"

I returned to my recliner, dove my hands in my pussy, and enjoyed seeing the love between two dear people playing out before me.

There was a knock on the door. I ignored it. But it came again. If this kept up, it would disturb Raeanne and Christine, and I couldn't have that. I ran to the door, looked through the peephole, and saw -

NO! It couldn't be! It was!

Naked as a jaybird, I opened the door and looked at the tiny, beautiful, tan-completed woman standing there. She was staring open-mouthed at me.

I said, "Juanita! So nice to see you! Won't you come in?"

She stepped in. She saw Christine and Raeanne on the bed, noisily writhing to and fro in mutually induced ecstasy, and said, "Is this a bad time? I can come back, later-" I shushed her by putting a finger to her lips. I led her by the hand to the over-size recliner. I sat down, pulled her in on my lap, and held her in my arms. "Juanita, you know Christine, of course. And beneath her, is Raeanne. She'd say hi, but her mouth is full of boobs at the moment."

Watching them, I could see Juanita getting turned on.

"I was hoping I'd see you again, pretty girl," I whispered in her ear. "Aren't they lovely together?"

"They are."

"I'm so glad you came," I said. "I've missed you. Even if you weren't serious about loving girls, I thought you were brave, wonderful, sweet, and gorgeous, and I missed you." I gently kissed her face all over, as I stroked her shoulders, arms, and legs. "Is that why you came over?"

"I- I felt bad about never answering your texts after our... party."

"Darling! It's ok. It was a wonderful night, but I figured you were all just visiting in Lesbianville. And it's ok! I had a lovely evening. And you all gave me a wonderful time, too. I was impressed with how brave you were, my sweet love."

"Katy, you always say the sweetest things."

I put my finger under her chin and pulled her to my face, and gave her a nice, gentle kiss on the lips. She sighed. Her arms went around my neck, and she said, "I could have stayed away forever if it weren't for these shoulders. Oh, Katy, watching these two beautiful girls is making me so horny!"

"Oh, I was afraid it was only me being affected like that!" I reached my hand inside her pants and reached down to the top of her slit, rubbing her clit. She was already soaking wet. "My goodness," I said, "You really are enjoying this matinee performance, aren't you?"

She reached up to my neck, pulled my face close to hers, and said, "Kiss me, Kate." Juanita and I made love, moved as we were by the example being set by Raeanne and Christine. Afterwards, we all fell asleep for a nap.

###

So, as you may have guessed, we all had an enjoyable morning. Around noon, we all began waking up, and I made a round of sandwiches. Having recently adopted the nudist lifestyle, and since it was just us girls who were already intimately familiar with each other, we didn't bother getting dressed. It made for a lovely view around the table.

I only had a little four-seat table in my tiny apartment, and as we sat around it, nude, eating, I looked at Christine and Juanita and asked them, "So, ladies, what brings you to our humble little abode this morning?"

Christine said, "I'm back in town for the next few days, and I was hoping I could crash here for a night or two? If I wouldn't be in the way?"

"Of course, you're welcome here," Raeanne said before I could even take a breath.

"And you, Juanita?" I asked. "Not that I'm not delighted to see you, always! I just, well, I just...."

"Hadn't expected to see me at your door?" Juanita asked.

"Well, yes," I said. "I mean, I'm glad to see you, of course, and to spend some quiet time with you-"

Raeanne and Christine snorted, barely suppressing a giggle. "Yeah. Quiet." Raeanne said, and then the two of them giggled like schoolgirls while poor Juanita turned beet red.

"Ladies, you are making our guest uncomfortable," I said.

"Sorry, Juanita," they both said as one.

"I, um, I had a bit of an ulterior motive," Juanita said.

"Oh?"

"You remember Evelyn, I'm sure?"

"Of course I do!"

"And how she fucked me in the ass, my first time?"

"I could never forget that," I said.

"Well... since then, I, I've dated a couple of guys. But ever since that night, I've only wanted to make love with girls..."

I smiled and said, "Not seeing a problem there, babe."

"And Evelyn has gone lesbian. We've been in a relationship for a couple of months now."

"Still not seeing a problem," I said. "Evelyn? Wow, lucky you, girl!" If you don't remember, dear readers, Evelyn is a six-foot tall, green-eyed redhead with long, flowing curly hair. She's so gorgeous, she doesn't even look real. She looks like an artist's concept of the ideal redhead. A really, really good artist! If she kissed you on the cheek, something she often did, you would resolve, on the spot, to be the perfect saint for the rest of your life if you thought that would get you even one more of those kisses. Her kisses were the physical equivalent of blessings on your soul from on High.

The night of our little "Girl's Party," Evelyn had gone full dyke on Juanita, and gloriously made love to her, then pegged her ass with a strap-on and inspired all the other straight girls to go down on their straight sisters.

"The problem is," Juanita fairly wailed, "I'm not a lesbian! I know I've probably had sex with only two guys since then, and they weren't very good, even. And in between, there have been several girls, who were great, and Evelyn, which is always, always..."

"Transcendental?" Raeanne asked.

"YES!" Juanita cried. She put her head in her hands and began crying.

I put my arm around her shoulder and pulled her to me. "Juanita, I'm so sorry. I never meant to cause you pain with all of this!"

"Stupid, bitch," Juanita said. "You think you know yourself so well, don't you? Katy the lesbian, and no two ways about it! And I invite you over for a little evening's worth of fun, me and some of my straight friends, and we all fool around a bit. And now my life has been in a tailspin ever since. And here I am. At your house. Naked with all your girls. Having just made love with you AGAIN! Crying my eyes out. And you think it's pain?"

Juanita weighs maybe 108 pounds. She's a naturally slender, flat-breasted, brunette Latina Goddess, barely five-two. Still, when she launched herself at me, jumping out of her chair, she knocked me right over to the floor and on my back! She was on top of me in an instant, her arms wrapped around my waist and ass, her face buried in my pussy, and she was demonstrating everything she had learned in the prevailing months about pleasing another woman. And let me tell you, she had learned well!

I was screaming and writhing, trying to push her away, when suddenly I felt hands on my wrists, pulling my arms behind my head. And hands on my ankles, spreading my legs wide, which gave Juanita unfettered access to my pussy, my inner thighs being smothered in sloppy wet kisses from her mouth and lips, nibbling here and there with her teeth, sucking, and blowing on my vulva, my labia, and my clit, without mercy or restraint. Not occupied in holding me down, her hands roamed all over my thighs, ass, pussy, belly, and tits, her fingers brushing my lips and teasing my mouth, or penetrating deeply into my vagina, assaulting my g-spot, while her mouth attacked my clit.

I looked down at my feet, over Juanita's lovely heart-shaped ass, and saw it was Christine, holding my legs open, restraining my ankles. She gave me a "hush" sign, her finger to her lips, as she stroked my lower legs and Juanita's back and ass. I looked up over my head, and Raeanne had my arms restrained. It had only been a few moments of this, and already I was building to a vast, massive orgasm! I felt a surge of panic; I had to escape!

But Raeanne gently put one finger on my lips, and instantly I was quieted, even as the vast orgasm built ever higher, submitting to the ecstasy Juanita was causing to wash through me like waves on a stormy sea.

Raeanne leaned down close to my ear and whispered, "Let her have this, lover-girl. Let her do this for you. Accept it from her. Accept it all from her. She's saying she loves you. She's saying, "thank you," physically, with her body. She's saying she loves you for what you have given her."

Well, that did it, all right. BOOM! Instant colossal screaming orgasm. It went on and on and on. And through it all, Juanita kept right on going down on me. I came over and over and over. I may have squirted; it's hard to say because if I did, Juanita's mouth was clamped to my vulva the entire time, and not a drop escaped! Finally, I was too exhausted to even try and make her stop, and she still kept going down on me. Until, at last, my breath gown ragged and rapid, Raeanne and Christine gathered Juanita up in their arms, gentling her, quieting her, soothing her, until her frenzy of lust and love had run its course, and laid her down on top of me. I wrapped my arms and legs around her, missionary style, like I never wanted to let her escape from me again. Juanita and I both had just enough strength left over to begin weeping tears of joy as we lay in each other's arms, stroking each other's hair, faces, arms, legs, and whatever we could reach.

I heard other sounds of weeping, looked around, and Raeanne and Christine were once again in each other's arms, their hands, like their tongues, everywhere on each other's bodies, even as they wept. As they collapsed on the bed, Christine on top of Raeanne, sucking Raeanne's c-cup breasts in her mouth, I joined Juanita in a deep sleep.

An excellent way to go to sleep. I can't recommend it too highly if you ever get the chance.

###

We slept for at least an hour; it was now early afternoon. We would have slept longer, but another knock sounded on my door, and whomever it was wouldn't go away!

I gently disentangled myself from the lovely Juanita, carefully stepping over Raeanne and Christine's slumbering forms. They apparently had been so consumed with passion that they couldn't even make it to the bed and had just made love on the floor. My apartment is tiny. With all these naked women everywhere, it took a moment to get to the door, where the knocking continued.

I looked through the peephole, wondering who in the Hell it could possibly be now?

And I nearly fainted! Again, completely naked, I opened the door and accepted the woman who rushed straight into my arms! I wrapped her up in a bear hug, lifted her up, and shouted, "LORI!"

Lori squealed with laughter and wriggled in my arms until I set her down, then met me with a full-on, open-mouthed, hungry, passionate kiss. Like all of Lori's kisses, it went on forever, her tongue playfully engaging with mine as we held each other's bodies tightly in our arms.

We had left for school not even a month ago, and when we said goodbye, I bawled like a baby in her arms and her husband's arms.

Our kiss broke, and Lori took my face in both hands and said, "Lover, you see? I told you it wouldn't be long before I saw you again. Didn't I?"

That made me kiss her all over again, forgetting everything else. Until I heard an "ahem."

Lori and I looked over and saw the other three girls staring at us.

Raeanne said, "You see, now, ladies, why I said sometimes I could hardly make love to my mother because Katy was always in the way?" She jumped up and ran towards us, and her mother took her in her arms and smothered her with kisses and hugs. And roaming hands all over each other's bodies.

Juanita came up behind me and said, "Um, Katy? That's her Mom?" She had pulled herself tightly against my left arm. That was nice, but I pulled her in front of me, wrapped my arms around her chest and mid-riff, and pulled her back against my front as we watched Lori and Raeanne make love.

"Yes, darling," I said. "And yes, they have a loving, physical, sexual relationship in addition to the usual mother-daughter thing."

"You can hardly blame either of them," Juanita said. "My God, they're so lovely!"

We watched Lori and Raeanne for a moment, and as Raeanne started peeling her mother's clothes off, Juanita asked, "Katy? Do they want to be alone? Should I leave?"

"They won't mind a bit, my love, if you stay and watch. You can leave if you are uncomfortable with this, which is also perfectly OK. Otherwise, they're both perfectly fine with you and Christine staying.

"Golly," Juanita said. "I... I think I'll stay, then..."

I put an arm around her shoulders, pulled her to me even more tightly, and kissed her head.

"Ahem!" I looked at the still-open door I had forgotten to close, and there stood Evelyn! In all her other-worldly perfect perfection. Long, curly-locked redhead mane running halfway down her back, porcelain-skinned, green-eyed, liberally freckled face, six-foot-tall beauty!

"Are we having another "Ladies Only" party? Am I too late? I know I wasn't invited, but can I imagine I was and crash the party?"

###

We all watched, Evelyn and Lori being the only ones still not nude. However, Raeanne was busily working on stripping her mother's clothes off as they gave each other deep, open-mouthed passionate kisses, their hands running all over each other's bodies. Lori pulled away from her daughter, put her hand on her lips to forestall another kiss, and said,

"Daughter-my-lover! I know that's not Katy's taste on your lips. Who is your delicious new friend?"

Christine had got to her feet and was covering herself with her hands in an unusual display of shyness and said, "Me. I'm Christine. I knew Katy before she met Raeanne. I just met Raeanne last night, and I think I'm in love with her." Though she was covering herself, it only made her appearance even more stunning!

"I'd guessed there were feelings of love from the taste," Lori said. Then she took a good look at Christine and said, "Oh my God! Aren't you just a treasure? You look even more lovely than you taste on my daughter's lips! Will you come over here and let me see you better? And please, don't cover yourself, darling!"

Christine, naked as a jaybird, blushing like a bashful schoolgirl, hesitantly approached Raeanne and Lori, hands clasped before her. She reached out and took the hand Lori was holding out to her.

Lori said, "Hi, Christine; I'm Lori, Raeanne's mother and lover of these two reprobates. May I hug you, precious?"

"I'd like that," Christine said, her voice little more than a whisper, her blush running down her cheeks to her chest in the most adorable way. She walked forward to Lori, but Lori held her hand up and said, "Wait!" Christine froze, fearful she had broken some taboo. But Lori started removing her clothes and said, "Sorry! I didn't mean to startle you, gorgeous! I just want to get naked because I want to remember this moment for the rest of my life. If that's ok with you?"

"Yes, of course. Please!" Christine said.

Lori's clothes went flying in every direction as she backed up towards our bed, Christine instinctively following her. Finally, her panties hastily discarded, revealing her own completely bald vulva, she said, "Ok, Christine, my new love. Come here, baby doll!"

Christine leaped across the little distance between them, knocking them both over, and they landed on the bed. Their mouths locked in a deep, open kiss, which didn't break even as they hit the mattress, and they began rolling over each other, legs and arms entangling in lustful passion. At one point, they rolled entirely off the foot of the bed, screaming in the short fall, landing on the floor, Lori on top of Christine. Then they were back to eagerly exploring and molesting every square inch of each other's bodies for all they were worth.

"Aren't you going to get in there?" I asked Raeanne.

"No. Let them have each other this first time as you did for Christine and me. The first time with Christine is truly special."

"Don't I know it," I said.

"Thank you, Katy, for letting me have that with her."

"I only learned this from you, dear love," I said."

Evelyn walked up behind Raeanne, put her arms around her, pulled her back to Evelyn's front, and said, "And who are you, little beauty, that you are so wise in the affairs of the heart?"

I said, "Evelyn, meet Raeanne. Raeanne, meet the Goddess of the Sun, Evelyn."

At six feet tall, Evelyn stood a head and a half above Raeanne's five-two. Raeanne said, "May I kiss you, Evelyn?"

"Oh, yes, please!" Raeanne Turned herself around in Evelyn's embrace, so they were now front to front. Raeanne stood on her tiptoes, and Evelyn leaned down, and they shared a wonderful, tender first kiss.

"Oh," Evelyn said, "That was sweet!"

"I'll say!" Raeanne said, fully embracing Evelyn.

They went over to the recliner, both of them working on getting Evelyn's clothes off before they collapsed into it. I felt Juanita press herself up against me, and I turned to kiss her. Or I would have, but I tripped over Christine's outstretched leg, knocking Juanita over, and falling directly on top of her. I tried resuming the kiss, but suddenly both of Lori's feet were in our faces! I grabbed one, Juanita grabbed the other, and we began tickling the bottoms of her feet while kissing the tops.

Have you ever heard a woman howl with laughter, then sigh, then howl, then sigh? That's what Lori did! Juanita and I held her down like that for a bit, then let her go, and we got up. But there wasn't anywhere to go! My apartment is a typical super-tiny single room popular among students because it's affordable. Note that I did not say "inexpensive!" It's a living area with a bed and a tiny kitchen. And a tiny bathroom. The tiny dining table was also my desk! With four women in it, it had been charmingly cozy. With six full-grown women in it, it was uncomfortably crowded.

Juanita read my mind and said, "Let's let them have some fun. Then we can all go over to my place!"

"Sounds like a great idea!" I said.

Juanita is the most organized person I've ever met and was already making plans. "Let's see if we can grab a few things while making our way through the bodies. Like, for instance, can we find our clothes? Then we'll pack my car, which will carry all of us, and head over to my place!"

We never found Juanita's bra. "I guess I don't really need it," she said. "I'm as flat now as I ever was, right?"

"Suits me," I said. "One less barrier between my mouth and your nipples!" She put her hand to her mouth and covered her breasts with her other hand, blushing furiously! "'Nita," I said, calling her by my pet name for her, "You know how I've always thought you are the most uniquely beautiful woman! Promise me you won't ever change this, gorgeous. Please?" She had her blouse on, but I rubbed my thumbs across her nipples anyway. Feeling them harden, she giggled even as she squirmed away from my hands.