An Unexpected Attraction Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No."

"Then he'll be here between 19:00 and 20:00.

"When?" The girls all chorused.

"Sorry, life with a pilot. They speak in military time. He'll be here between seven and eight."

"How do you know that?" Evelyn asked.

"Because one of the things these programs teach is how to be considerate of other people's time. If this boy is serious about the program, he will try not to arrive too early or too late. Whether he does or not will be a big sign of if he is, or is not, serious about the program. If he's going to be later, he's supposed to call to check if that's ok or reschedule."

"She does that," Christine said. "She's like, some sort of psychological detective, like that. Putting things together to see why people do what they do, just from what they tell her. She's amazing!"

"And what were you guys talking about in the car?" Juanita asked.

"China patterns," I said. "Weight-lifting competitions, in case I get back into lifting competitively. I'm afraid I bored them to tears with it all. They probably didn't retain any of it."

"Yep," Raeanne said. "My gal sometimes has the most boring one-track mind; you could mistake her for a guy. Mom had it worst, she was sitting up front. Christine and I got to snuggle the whole way."

Lori said, "And then Raeanne started making dumb jokes, saying she couldn't tell the difference between Katy and me. So Katy and I will have to paddle her little behind, later and see if she can tell us apart, then!"

"OHH! A SPANKING, A SPANKING!" the girls all cried, clapping their hands together.

Evelyn said, "We all get to watch!"

"Promises, promises," Raeanne said.

It was seven PM, and Juanita's phone rang. It was Randy.

"Randy, anything wrong?... Oh, ok. Hang on.

"Guys, he says he's outside on the sidewalk, outside the fence. He wants us to come out and meet him and decide whether to let him in the yard or the house. He says he is doing this to show he means no threat."

I looked at Lori, and she nodded. I said, "Ok. Good start. Let's go talk to him."

"We're coming out," Juanita said.

We walked out on the porch, and as he had said, he was on the sidewalk, outside the gate. He had a bouquet of flowers. Cala Lilys. What the Hell? And he was dressed in nice slacks and a long sleeve shirt, both of which looked recently cleaned and pressed. The Randy we knew before was the worst kind of slob. He'd wear the same sweat-soaked jeans and t-shirt for days until flies followed him around. And then he'd only change clothes. The way he looked now? He was a handsome, well-built young man in a stocky football jock way.

After a moment's silence, I said, "Well, you look nice."

"Thank you, Katy. I've upped my game in the personal hygiene department," he said. "Just one of the changes I've made to try and fix how badly I have screwed my whole life up to this point. Ladies, you all look lovely this evening."

A bit more silence followed, which he broke, when he said,

"Juanita?" He held out the flowers, "These are for the house, if you want them?" Juanita made no immediate move to take them. Instead, she said, "Thank you, Randy. But I need another minute or so to decide."

"That's understandable," he said. "Take your time, please." Though he was clearly disappointed. In the past, Randy never dealt well with disappointment of any kind, it always led to a tantrum of rage and yelling.

He was being nice. He seemed sincere. Ok, then, let's see how far:

"So, Randy," I said, "Any hard feelings about our last encounter?"

"No!" he said. "I wanted to talk to you about that, though, if you would care to discuss it? I especially was hoping to see you tonight, Katy."

"So I heard. What's on your mind?"

"I wanted to thank you for kicking my ass. And for how you did it."

"What? Listen, is this some kind of joke-"

"No! No, honest, though I know I have given you no reason at all to believe me or accept anything I say. But I mean it! Thank you. That changed my whole life. That night got me looking at myself, and I didn't like what I saw. And the deeper I looked, the worse it got. But I'd never have started down this path until I hit rock bottom, and that was my rock bottom. And as that sort of thing goes, I realized how lucky I had been to get those cracked ribs. So I wanted to tell you, face to face, thank you."

"You're... welcome."

"But I hope you'll understand if I say I'd rather not have it happen again?"

We all actually laughed.

"And I promise I'll do everything in my power to see that you don't ever feel the need to do that again."

Juanita said, "Randy, I will accept those flowers. Why don't you come into the house, and we can talk inside."

Visibly relieved, he said, "Thank you."

Juanita opened the gate, took the flowers, and motioned him into the house. At the door, he insisted, "Ladies, first."

We went to the table, and Juanita invited him to sit down, and we all sat down together.

Lori came out of the kitchen, saw the flowers, and said, "Oh, how lovely! Cala Lily's! One of the flowers to symbolize new beginnings."

"Yes, Ma'am," Randy said.

"I'll be right back, let me put these in a vase and some water."

"So," Randy said, "Ladies, I'll get to the point of why I asked you to let me come over. I'm in a substance/alcohol abuse program, and I have to apologize to everyone I may have offended when I was an industrial-grade horse's ass. Unfortunately, I was drunk or high a lot of the time, so I don't even know everything I've done. But if I have offended any of you, in any way, I am truly sorry. I will try to make amends, to the extent I can, if you will allow it. I understand this will be greeted with a lot of skepticism because of how I was. I hope to earn your trust if I can. I've printed up some cards. I can fix cars. I can fix stuff around the house. I'll change lightbulbs or even mow the grass. If I can do anything for any of you, please don't hesitate to call me."

"Aren't you going to be pretty busy with football practice?" I asked. "And your studies?"

"As it turns out, no," he said. "I quit the team. I hate football, I always have, even though I was good at it. The only reason I ever played it at all was my Dad wanted it, and I thought it would earn me his approval. And even though I was good at it, it never got me his approval, because, in his eyes, I was never good enough. And the only reason I was here in college at all was a football scholarship. Quitting the team lost me that, and good riddance. But I don't have, and never have had, the grades to make it academically, so I'm already out of school."

Christine said, "That's terrible!"

"Yes and no," Randy said. "My Dad won't talk to me, the guys on the team all call me a loser whenever they see me. And I learned fast what value I had for the college when they cut me loose the next day for poor grades. No counseling, no guidance, no academic remedial plan. Just showed me the way to the door. As those things were all large parts of what I hated so much about my life, I honestly don't miss them."

Just then, a timer went off. Lori came out and said, "Pizza's ready. Is our guest staying for dinner?"

"Oh, do we have enough?" Juanita said. "I only made plans for six."

Lori said, "I had enough stuff left over to make another one, it's in the oven, now. So there'll be plenty to go around."

Juanita looked at Lori, and said, "You are such a doll!" Lori put a hand on Juanita's shoulder, leaned down, and kissed her head.

Juanita looked around the room and said, "Ladies? Is it ok with each of you if Randy stays for dinner?"

We agreed that was ok.

"Thank you, thank you, all!" he said, and I could see he was holding back tears. Maybe he was sincere? We'd see.

We got our plates, and took a seat, making space for Lori. That's when another surprise happened. Randy asked, "Would anyone like to say grace?"

"I will," Lori said, "If it's ok with you, Juanita?"

"Sure."

"Ok, the way we always did it is, we all join hands."

We did, and since I was sitting on Randy's right side, I held his right hand in my left hand. On his opposite side, Raeanne held his left hand in her right hand.

And that's when I got the surprise that nearly knocked me out of my chair: when Randy's hand touched mine, my breath caught in my throat as a jolt of primal lust shot through me.

No. No! no, no, no, no NO! Not AGAIN! Not NOW! NOT WITH RANDY!!!

Everyone had their heads bowed so no one saw me freeze. And hopefully, Randy didn't notice how I started when his hand touched mine. And hopefully, he didn't notice my palm was getting hot and sweaty! Oh, God, why NOW? It'd been over a week, and I'd never looked twice at any of a hundred more worthwhile men. So why now? WHY HIM??? But it was happening. Already my pussy was tingling, and my breathing was growing deeper, my heart racing. When the Grace ended, of which I heard not a single word, and our hands parted? I missed the feel of his hand on mine! Son of a bitch what the HELL???

Only by a supreme effort of will did I control my reaction and my breathing, hoping I showed no outward sign of how strongly I had just been affected! Soon enough, without the touch of his hand on mine, my pulse and breathing returned to normal. As we were beginning to eat, I asked Randy, "So, what are your plans for the future?"

"I'm in an Electrician Apprenticeship program now. Did you know a journeyman electrician can pull down six figures as soon as he gets his Journeyman's card these days? And the cost of the program is a Hell of a lot less than college was, and I can pay for it with my wages as I go. In college? If I had been serious about my studies, which I never was, I'd have graduated as an "exercise kinesiologist," the fabled "football degree." Which, if I could have found work in that, which, forget it, you're just a personal trainer, it would have paid maybe 65K a year. I don't have to get any student loans, so no debt. And I'll be a Journeyman in two years. The deal is just so much better all the way around!"

Raeanne had been sitting on Randy's other side. She said, "You know, Randy, your hands are a lot like my Dad's. Big and strong. Mom, have you seen Randy's hands? Don't you think they're like Dads?"

"They do bear a striking resemblance," Lori said. "What do you think, Katy?"

"I..." Oh, God, just talking about his hands was tripping me up again! The bottom fell out of my stomach, and the room started to spin! "I... can't say I noticed, one way or the other... what either of their hands were like..."

"Well, that's odd!" Raeanne said, "I thought you mentioned several times how much you liked Dad's hands?"

I had to get out of there. I was in a panic, I could barely think. What I wanted was to just knock Randy over on the floor, rip our clothes off, and take him right then and there! I don't know how it is I managed to fight that impulse! But the effort was making my breathing ragged, I was starting to sweat, and my damned pussy was beyond soaking, aching wet! I put my slice of pizza back on my plate, put my head in my hands, and said,

"Guys, I'm sorry, I'm getting a migraine. Juanita, can I go lie down in your room, please?" I only said that because it was the first thing I thought of to get away from there!

"Of course!" she said. She rose from her chair, and Lori and Raeanne did as well, and I swear to God, even Randy, the former asshole, stood as we left the room! "Ladies, really, you don't have to escort me," I said, but they insisted, Raeanne and Lori on each side, Juanita leading the way.

She led me to her bed, and they laid me down. My breathing was rapid, and my heart was racing like mad. My head was swimming, and my pussy was just an aching, wet mess! I was horrified at how suddenly it had all hit me. Passion for a man! And horrified at whom fate had chosen it to be to reawaken that fire! And I had no control over it!

Lori said, "Good heavens, lover, your pulse is racing!"

"You all have to get back out there. He's in the room alone with only Evelyn and Christine!"

Lori said, "Juanita, you and Raeanne go back. I'm going to sit with Katy for a bit."

They left.

"Ok," Lori said. "It's just me now, lover girl. What's going on?"

"Nothing!" I said, panicked.

"Hm. You were pale right after we looked up from grace. And you've been somewhat stiff ever since."

"No, I haven't! No, I haven't!" The panic and denial were still building inside me, firmly in the driver's seat of my mind.

"But this didn't really hit until Raeanne mentioned how much Randy's hands were like... Doug's. Oh, dear! Now I understand."

"Why now?" I asked her. "Why HIM? What the Hell, Lori?"

"Are we talking full-blown lust attack? Like it was with Doug?"

"Yes! I'm wet, already, even! Just from touching his hand! Oh, God, Lori! If he touches me again, I don't know what I'll do! What the Hell is happening to me?"

"Oh, dear! Well, we can get you out of here, away from the distraction, until you've had time to sort this out. I'll tell the girls I'm taking you back home, that the migraine is getting worse."

"Yes! Please! Get me out of here!"

Lori turned to leave, and I said, "And don't tell Raeanne, please! I couldn't bear having to explain it! At least until we're in the car, and even then I am just going to DIE of embarrassment! And we have to take Christine, too, she rode with us and is staying at our place. And that'll leave him here with just Evelyn and Juanita! Oh, God, I'm letting everyone down, I know! What if this was all a ruse? What if he gets violent, and I'm not here to protect them?"

Lori returned and put her hand on my chest, and I instantly covered her hand with both of mine, pressing her hand to my chest, over my heart. I immediately felt a little better, though the lust, and the panic caused by it, still burned within me.

"I think they'll be ok with the man at the table, out there, now. I'm an excellent judge of character, and I think he's turned over a new leaf, for real."

"Oh, please!" I nearly wailed, "Don't make him sound better to me, right now!"

"Ah, sorry, beloved. I know what you're feeling, but I have to call it like I see it."

Lori went out to make our excuses, and Raeanne and Christine got ready to go.

I don't remember much about going through the house, to the door, to get to the car, except for one thing:

Randy said he was sorry I was feeling so bad. He hoped I would feel better soon. He hoped I would keep his card in case I needed anything. I was ok with all of that. But then he asked,

"Katy, can I give you a hug?"

That did it. I couldn't bear not to have him in my arms one second longer. I threw myself into his arms and held him tightly, face plastered against his chest. I couldn't stop myself. And I couldn't let go! Everyone in the room, including Randy, was stunned.

And, Oh. My. God! He was such a satisfying hunk of a man to hold in one's arms! My face against his chest, I took a deep breath without thinking, and I inhaled his scent, and yep, my body started reacting to him all over again, growing even more wet, more aching. That breath had not been a wise tactical choice, but it seemed my body was operating on its own. Where was Lori? I needed her to get me out of here before I started ripping his clothes off and taking him inside me right here! I felt my hands begin to gather up his shirt, to pull it off him.

"Ok, princess," Lori said, appearing at my side, "Let's get you home now. Come on. Let go of the nice young man, I've got you."

She spoke to the room, "Sometimes migraines can interfere with the inner ear, throwing off our balance. We instinctively latch on to whatever is closest and seems sturdy. Thank you, Randy, for being that support for Katy just now."

"I'm happy to have been able to help in any way," Randy said.

Lori said, "Raeanne, Christine, can you help me get her down the stairs to the car?"

"I could carry her," Randy offered. A new bolt of lust and fear shot through me at the thought of being held in his arms, and my pussy was now not just aching, it was cramping! I was too panicked to respond to that, but Lori, God bless her, knew exactly what to say,

"No, it's best she walk, if she can. Motor skills can help to resolve a migraine, sometimes. But it was lovely of you to offer, thank you." And she went and gave him a hug and a kiss on the cheek, which made me groan. I had no control over it at all.

They got me out of the house, and every step away from Randy helped clear my head, but not the fire in my loins!

"Girls, sit in the back with Katy in the middle, will you? She needs you at the moment."

"Of course!" they both said.

Lori got the car in gear and rolled the windows down a bit to let the cool night air in.

Raeanne said, "Katy? I didn't know you were subject to migraines. My God, I was so worried for a moment there. I haven't seen you swoon like that since the night you first met my Dad... Oh, dear! Oh, Katy, I'm so sorry! How awful this must be for you!" She put her hands on my face and said, "Lover, I know this is scaring you. It's unplanned, and you weren't expecting it. But oh, Katy, do you see how lovely this is? You're so beautiful when you're like this, just swept up in love and lust!"

I could only sob out loud.

"What is it?" Christine asked.

"Christine, Katy, Mom, forgive me for a moment, but these are desperate times." She opened the zipper of my pants, put her hand inside my briefs, and started playing with my clit. I was so wet that her fingers were immediately soaked. My back arched, and I moaned for everything I was worth, all the pent-up lust that had been coursing through me, being sated by Raeanne's hands.

Christine was shocked. "Raeanne, what are you doing? This is not how you treat a migraine victim!"

"It's not a migraine, Christine, darling," Lori said. "That's just what we said to get her out of there."

"Then what is it?"

"Katy's in lust with a man again," Raeanne said. "She's never had any practice in dealing with it, so when it hits her, it hits her hard and fast. With my Dad, it was ok because she likes my Dad, and we were at our home, where she felt safe. And we express our affection openly and without reservation. Tonight, she didn't feel safe, didn't feel free to express her affection, and she doesn't like the particular man."

"But there was only one man at the house," Christine said. Then she got it. "Oh, dear."

"Help me with her, will you Christine? Play with her tits? If we get her off, it'll help clear her head."

Christine immediately unbuttoned my blouse, and took one nipple in her mouth, while she teased and pinched the other with her free hand. I was wound up so tightly, that as soon as Raeanne got two fingers inside my pussy, I came. I orgasmed hard! The girls and the seat belt managed to hold me in my seat, and when the paroxysms had run their course, my head fell back, and I managed to gasp out: "Thank you, ladies..." and I went to sleep. I didn't wake up until we got back to our apartment. The girls had trouble getting me awake. Ordinarily, when I wake up, it's immediate and 100%. But this evening, I was groggy, as if I were hung over. This attracted the security officer, who came over to see if everything was all right. Christine and Raeanne were clearly struggling under my 185 pounds, which was now mostly dead weight, as far as getting me to move went.

Angela, the apartment's head security officer, had been an on-again, off-again lover of mine until I met Raeanne. She was forty-five. Not a steady relationship for either of us, but we knew each other well, had made each other happy over many a night and were fond of each other still. She was a doll, in a spiky-short-haired butch way, 6 foot tall, and had lots of muscle of her own, 165 pounds worth. Which was enough for her to help get me to my apartment.