An Unexpected Attraction Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I was eighteen when two things happened in my life," Christine said. "My mother left us. And my boobs grew in. Before they grew, I was nearly flat. Since I had turned 18 and was still flat, I figured that's how I would be. But oh, how Mother Nature loves her little surprises! Because almost literally overnight, 38 Double D's!

I cupped her breasts in my hands, left to right, and said, "Only thirty-eight?"

She blushed and said, "Well, to start with. They're around forty-two now. And if you keep that up, Katy, I'll never be able to finish telling you the story." I released her nipples from my mouth with a gentle sucking kiss and said, "Please, continue."

"I wasn't unhappy with either development," Christine said. "I hated my mother. She's the most vicious, evil, maligning, petty, spiteful bitch you can imagine. She met my Dad when they were both eighteen, and intentionally got pregnant to trap him into marriage so she wouldn't have to get a job. She was especially hurtful to my Dad. He was as good as she was worthless. He always had a job, even menial ones, whatever it took to keep a roof over our heads. He put himself through night school to get a degree in architecture, and his star was on the rise. No matter how busy he was with school or work, he always had some time for me.

"While my mother never did anything all day but watch soap operas all day long, get fat, and ignore me. And my Dad. But still, Dad studied hard, graduated, and got a job as an architect. He always took care of us, no matter how badly my mother treated him.

"The incredible thing is, the more successful he became, the better of a life he could provide us, the worse of an unrelenting bitch my mother came to be towards him. She started having affairs with the absolute dregs of the male of the species.

Christine's story made Raeanne and I both realize, all over again, how fortunate we had been to have had such great parents in our lives. And how so many other girls in this world were nowhere near as lucky in that regard as we had been. Some girls have bad mothers, some have bad fathers, and some girls grow up with parents who neither are worth a damn. A girl can grow up dirt poor, with nothing, and if she has parents who love her, she has won the jackpot of life.

"So I wasn't sad at all when she left. Dad and I were both happier! I thought her leaving was going to be my favorite eighteenth birthday present! Then a few months later, the boobs hit. Actually, I should capitalize that: "The Boobs Hit!" Because it was like having a superpower. I could flirt with girls and boys and seemingly get whatever I wanted. That thing you always hear about how women instinctively dislike other women with large breasts? There are only a very few women like that. Otherwise, it's exactly the opposite: women are friendlier to other women with large breasts. Since I had been practically flat, and now had some major tits, I have experienced this effect for myself!

"And you know that bit I just said, where I realized I could flirt with both boys and girls? Eighteen and the boobs brought another realization: I also realized I enjoyed the attention of other girls just as much as that of boys. When I would go and buy bras, the ladies on the staff were always so willing to come into the try-on rooms with me if I asked. And spent as much time as they could explaining what I needed in a bra, and how to adjust the straps to make them comfortable. I... found myself spending a lot of time shopping for bras..."

Raeanne and I giggled and orally expressed our appreciation of Christine's breasts for a few moments, reveling in the feel of her body squirming beneath us as her sighs filled our ears. She let us go on for a minute or two but then gently pushed us away and continued her story.

"The only thing is, there was one huge downside to my new figure: my Dad almost completely stopped hugging me!"

"No!" Raeanne and I both said. That was enough to make both our eyes glisten with unshed tears.

"And ladies? Oh God! I was SO! DUMB! I didn't get it! It took me three weeks to understand. I was making him uncomfortable when I hugged him! I was turning him on!"

"That's not unusual," Raeanne said, ever eager to offer a supportive word. "This happens a lot more often than most people ever realize, between fathers and their little girls who are now in the bodies of grown women."

"I didn't know that at the time," Christine said. "I just knew my own father wouldn't touch me anymore! Because of these!" She slapped each of her breasts, hard. Hard enough to leave a red mark. "And I thought, if that's what these are going to cause to happen, then I don't want them! I'd rather just have them cut off, if it meant I could hug my Dad again!"

"What did you do about it?" Raeanne asked. She was already crying, and I wasn't far from open tears, myself.

"Dad came home one day and found some brochures I had been collecting on breast reduction surgery. I had left them out by accident. I say that, but maybe I did it on purpose so that he would see them, and then he would have to talk to me about it.

"My poor Dad! He was horrified I would even consider such a thing. He said I was beautiful just as I was and was sorry he was so uncomfortable hugging me now. That the problem wasn't me, it was him.

That's when I told him, "If my breasts are going to make you not hug me, I'm getting rid of them! I want you to hug me, Daddy!"

"What did he do?" Raeanne asked.

"He started crying and saying how sorry he was! He didn't know what he could do about it."

"Awwww!" Raeanne said, and she was stroking Christine's face and kissing her neck.

Christine continued, "So I said, "maybe if you hugged me more, like you used to, you'd get used to how it felt, and it wouldn't be any big deal between us? Twice a day, at least, but I'd really like four hugs a day, minimum. That way, he'd be sure to get used to it! He laughed and said he sincerely doubted that hugging me would ever seem like anything but spectacular. But said he would try if I could forgive him for how his body might react.

"Anyway, after that, he was true to his word, and I got a hug in the morning when I came down to breakfast, a hug when he went to work, a hug when he got home, and a hug at night when I went to bed. I got my four hugs a day! I threw the breast reduction brochures away that night.

"And that's how we went along until I was 19."

"What happened then?" I asked.

"First, the three hugs I got when I was in my pajamas? I stopped wearing my bra. I never told him, but I'm sure he knew. I wanted to give him something extra. Then it seemed silly to wear panties under my jammies if I didn't need to. So I stopped. A month or so after that, I stopped wearing pajamas and just went around the house in a light silk robe. I loved the thought of hugging my father while I was just one thin silk robe away from being naked in his arms! And then, it started happening to me."

"What?" Raeanne asked.

"I started getting uncomfortable when I hugged Dad. I'd hug him, eat breakfast, run upstairs, and masturbate in the bathroom. He'd give me a goodnight hug, and I would start getting wet, and by the time I hit my bed, the robe was off, and I was going at it again. So, finally, I truly understood how he had felt. The difference was that I decided I didn't care if I felt attracted to my father. I didn't feel bad about it at all. I decided it wasn't wrong. And that if hugging my Dad made me feel like this, then I was a very lucky girl. So I just kept on hugging him. And silently loving him as a woman loves a man, as I thought of it. It became the highlight of my day."

"Well, I mean," Raeanne said, "Many girls go through that if they're close with their Dad. And if the mother has left the family, sometimes the daughter will instinctively try and fill her role in the house. That does happen a lot. There's no shame in the desire."

"Oh," Christine said, her chest heaving with her breath, "It wasn't just desire, my sweet little darling. I started sneaking into his bed and sleeping beside him at night. Daddy always slept in the nude. So it only seemed natural to remove my robe when I got in his bed and slept beside him. I loved to watch him sleep. See his erection grow and fade over the course of the night. I got to see him have a wet dream, a couple of times."

"What did you think of that? "Raeanne asked.

"I thought it was beautiful."

"Did you notice the smell of his semen?"

"I did!" Christine took a deep breath, obviously reliving those moments in her memory. "Oh, you little bit of perfection, my Raeanne, my love! Daddy's semen had such a sweet, clean scent to it."

Raeanne stroked Christine's face, her fingertips lightly brushing Christine's lips. "Did you ever... taste it?"

Christine blushed and covered her face with her hands, and said, "Yes!"

"Shhh!" Raeanne said. "There is no embarrassment of that in our home. Nice, wasn't it?"

"It was. After that, I left the robe and the underwear in my room, and I'd climb in his bed naked."

"That really is sweet," Raeanne said. She leaned over and placed a single, sweet kiss right in the center of Christine's chest.

"I'm glad you see it that way," Christine said. "I didn't feel like I was doing anything wrong. I'd always been told it was. For a father and daughter to make love, even if it is the daughter's idea, is incest; and incest is always wrong. But it didn't seem like it was to me. Dad wasn't making me do anything. I was coming into his bed.

"Did he ever know?" I asked.

"Oh, I think he did. One night, while sleeping naked, my period started a bit early. There was blood on the sheets in the morning. I know he knew it didn't come from him, and I was the only other person in the house.

"So, shortly after, I decided to remain in his bed until he woke up. I wanted him to see me. All of me. Because I wanted to make him as happy as he was making me."

"How did that go, the first morning?" I asked.

"He said he was horrified and said I had to leave his room and never do this again!"

"What did you do?" I asked her.

"I resorted to feminine wiles, of course! I said, "Daddy! Don't you want to know why I

did this?" I told him that after he went to bed, I had watched a scary movie and was too frightened to sleep alone in my own bed. So I turned to my Daddy, my protector. And I just forgot I was naked. Because I always sleep in the nude, Daddy! It just feels so natural! Poor Daddy. He never had a chance."

We all shared a laugh at her feminine deviousness.

"Anyway," she said, "It was plausible enough that he accepted it. Maybe because he wanted to accept it. I'm told I can be persuasive, when the tits are doing the talking, and they most assuredly were! Then I asked him if I could have my good morning hug now? Since he had already seen me naked. Kind of silly for me to go put something on now.

"What did he do?" I asked.

"He got his robe on. He went to my room and got my robe. Then he sat me down on his bed and said I had to know about a thing called "incest anxiety," and "incest panic," where a father starts to have a sexual attraction to his own daughter and how he was so sorry, but he had been having to deal with that with regard to me since I turned eighteen. He barely managed to suppress his desire when he hugged me, and he only managed that because he realized that every girl needs hugs from her father, and he just had to get over the feelings and do his job as a Dad."

"Awwww," Raeanne said. And this time, tears did fall down her cheeks. Christine leaned over and kissed the tears off her face.

"But he said he didn't think he could do that now that I was all grown up, if I was naked, in his bed. That it was pushing things too far, and he might do something both of us would regret forever. That he was in full-blown incest panic now.

"So then I told him about the Electra complex, where a daughter has sexual feelings towards her father, and I had been dealing with that the last year. And I didn't see anything wrong with either of us having sexual desire for the other, and I wanted to love him, share our bodies, and make each other happy. That he deserved the happiness I could give him, as a woman.

"Oh, gosh!" Raeanne said. She pulled Christine to her and gave her a nice little kiss. "So? What happened? Was it good? Tell me it turned out ok? I don't think I could bear it if it only led to heartbreak after being so honest?"

Christine stopped talking and gave Raeanne a wonderful, sweet kiss. "I had to wear him down with persistence," she said.

"Ugh!" Raeanne said. "Fathers and their protective instincts, right?"

Christine said, "Oh, it was so much fun! I was already going about the house wearing only my robe. For about two weeks, I got very careless about tying the front. He got past that, and I stopped tying it closed at all! When he got past that? And we were alone? I'd take it off, completely. And he'd have to look at me. If I were in my period, I'd wear panties and a pad, then throw a skirt over that, and that really made his eyes bug out! I hugged him at every opportunity! And I'd hold it until he broke away. We were way past four hugs a day minimum now! I started sitting next to him, cuddling with him, when we watched a movie. And I didn't wait to sneak into his bed anymore. I went to bed with him, naked."

"How long did you have to work on him?" I asked.

"It took two weeks! I was impressed at his willpower!"

"I'll say," I said. I reached over and pulled her to me, taking a nipple in my mouth and working it over with my tongue and teeth. Her sighs were music to my ears.

"Katy!" Raeanne said, "I want to hear the story! You can wait your turn."

"Easy for you to say," I said, "You were all over her last night!"

"And I will be again tonight, too! Now let her talk!"

"Ladies, please," Christine said, "There's plenty enough of me for the two of you!" Christine reached an arm around both our necks and pulled us each to her breasts. We showed our appreciation by taking her nipples in our mouths and teasing them, causing her to squirm underneath us for several minutes. Then Raeanne came up for air and said,

"So! Before you were so rudely interrupted? You were telling us how you wore down your Dad's resistance?"

"It was beautiful," Christine said. "The first night, as soon as I entered the bedroom and climbed in bed, he'd roll over on his left side, away from me, and wouldn't budge all night long. I let him have two nights of that.

"The next couple of nights, I spooned up against his back and stayed there all night.

"Then, when we went to bed, I'd ask him if he wanted to make love? Of course, he said no, and rolled over on his side. So, I masturbated. I got all hot and sweaty, brought myself to orgasm, and was as loud as I wanted to be. Then I spooned against him, draping my hand over his shoulders. I know the scent of my arousal on my hand was affecting him; I could hear it in his breathing--two nights of that.

"The next night, he didn't roll over away from me. He looked at me. I masturbated, and he watched."

"Oh, my God!" Raeanne and I both said. "How lucky your Dad was!"

"As I was coming back to myself, he stroked my face and neck and said, "Christine, my beloved daughter, you are the most important thing in the whole world to me, do you understand? I so desperately don't want to ever do anything that would hurt you. Do you understand? I know you love me, and want to make me happy, But I'm afraid this course can only lead to tears and a lifetime of regret if you keep this up. And darling, if you keep this up, it is going to happen. I haven't been with a woman in nearly six years. And you are the loveliest woman I have ever seen. You are such an amazingly beautiful woman!"

Raeanne was masturbating and humping Christine's leg. "Oh my God, that is such a beautiful, lovely story. What did you do?"

Christine said, "I stroked his face with my still-wet hand. I stopped as I crossed his mouth and left it there. I felt him inhale my scent on my hand, then felt him lick my palm, my fingers. He was shaking with need, but he was so gentle! And that's when I knew: I had won.

"I rolled him over on his back, straddled him, and said, "Daddy, just lie back and relax and let me do everything. This isn't wrong if it's my idea, and I want this so badly. I want you so badly. I want to give you everything I have, everything I am. I love you so much! I'm glad mommy left, and we can share this, our bodies, our love, together. Daddy, I want to give you my virginity." He was hard as a rock, and I had no trouble lining him up and taking him inside me."

"Uhhh!" Raeanne said. She was deeply moved by Christine's story and knowing her, I understood perfectly. No, Christine was not the only daughter who ever wanted to give her father everything she could, even her hymen, her virginity, to show her love for him. Far from the only girl, ever!

"I took him all the way inside my vagina, until my clit was squashed against his belly, and rode him without mercy!" Christine said. "After such a long time, he came pretty quickly, and when I felt his seed splash within me, I felt complete. I also came, harder than I ever had before then- OOOmff!"

Well, it was hard for Christine to talk with Raeanne going down on her pussy and me stopping her from speaking with a kiss.

We made love to Christine for I don't know how long. After that story, there was no way she could stop us now. Raeanne and I both held her down and went to work on her body with everything we had. With that inspiration, we were all pretty well turned on way past eleven, so it didn't take long before we were all shuddering from an orgasm. Christine was such a perfect lover, giving and considerate.

Having brought ourselves all to a rather quick series of orgasms, as soon as she had got enough of her breath back, Raeanne said,

"So, what happened after that?"

"Whew!" Christine said, still recovering her breath. "After he came, I held him inside me until he went soft. After so long a time, he stayed hard forever. It was wonderful! Afterwards, I spent an hour telling Daddy I didn't regret anything we had done. That I would treasure this memory forever, my entire life. I was glad I gave my virginity to my father because I couldn't think of any other man who deserved it more! That he had made me very happy, and I only hoped and prayed I had made him as happy as he had made me. He was so worried he had done some irreparable harm to me, and blamed himself!"

"How did you convince him otherwise?" Raeanne asked.

"Boobs, baby doll. The sheer power of holding someone's head against these boobs while they work it all out. It really is like a superpower."

"You know," Raeanne said, "The other night Katy came home and said it was my turn to do the dishes. And it wasn't."

"What?" I said. But they ignored me!

"She didn't!" Christine said, shocked.

"She did!" Raeanne said. And, I swear to God, that little liar sniffled!

"What did you do?" Christine asked, stroking her hair. Now the two of them were really hamming it up.

"I did the dishes." Raeanne said, bravely fighting back fake tears, "Like she said, b-because there's n-nothing I wouldn't do for her, you know? But I was SO HURT!"

"Now wait a minute-" But they were still ignoring me.

"Oh, darling, I can only imagine," Christine said. "What did you do?"

"Well, that night after we had made love and I made her come three times, and she fell asleep, I just cried and cried all night long! I was inconsolable!"

"Oh, Baby, I can only imagine! Is there anything I could possibly do to make you feel better? Anything at all?"

"I guess that maybe, if you cradled my head to your wondrous bosom, I might begin to feel comforted, after a while."

"Oh, Please!" I said, but they were still ignoring me!