An Unexpected Crew Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ajroye
ajroye
345 Followers

My father and brothers were grateful for the unique opportunity to make more money for their families. I received firm handshakes. And, I received hugs from my sisters in laws.

My mother... gave me the perfect hug and the perfect...

"Thank you."

*****

I was kissing Amara in the shower.

Her barely there tits... No longer barely there. Plump now. Not massive, but some nice boobies. Ready for her baby to nurse.

Her baby bump no longer a bump. A full on baby carriage, now. Amara, her arms around my neck as we made out. The shower water cascading off my back and butt while my fully engorged dick presses against my pregnant lover's tummy.

We broke our kiss... Amara...

"I've been having contractions for about two hours."

"And?" I replied, as I side cuddled her and placed my hand on her tummy.

"Gwen thinks I'm in labor, and I do, too."

"OK. I'll finish up and get everything together for the hospital." I made to turn and finish my shower, but Amara snatched my arms and held me in place. A moment, or two, passed as we looked into each other's eyes...

"Thank you for loving me, Steve. I am so happy with you and Gwen." She looked down and touched her swollen belly. "And..." she began, as she looked up to me. "Thank you for being my baby's father. I love you so much." She broke down. I took her into my arms in silence.

Then...

"Amara... I love you more than anything."

Five hours later...

I was holding my son.

Ugly and wrinkled. Squealing very loud.

Steven Alan MacLeish, Jr. certainly had a lot to make up when it came to his less vocal, and much prettier, older sister.

I gave over our son to his mother, who took him into her arms. Beaming over the prospect of being Steven's mother. Holding her baby with one arm and squeezing my hand with the other. Weeping with tears of joy. I knelt beside my lover's bed and thanked her for our son. She placed her right hand on my face and mouthed the words...

"I love you."

*****

"Now, that one looks like you," Rosalyn announced. A sassy smile across her lips. She kissed me and palmed both sides of my face. "You're beginning to look the part for a dad. It fits you well." I nodded and looked into her eyes...

"Thank you. I am grateful for what life has brought me. You included, Rosalyn." She answered me with a firm and loving hug. As she returned to the women and babies, I made for the kitchen for a beer and the party trays I purchased.

My lovers were huddled around Amara and Steven in the living room. I could hear Steven above the others. After I opened a can of beer and took a sip, I closed my eyes and hoped he would be a happy baby like his sister. During my thought, two slender arms wrapped around the top of my shoulders and met on my upper chest. Nice titties pressing into my back.

Mariana.

A whisper in my ear...

"Steven's handsome, Steve. And Amara is a beautiful mother." It was then, I realized, Mariana's Cuban American accent was quite sexy and erotic when she whispered. My dick twitched and my primal brain sent blood to the affected area. I gulped hard to ward off the effect Mariana was having on me. Another whisper...

"You're getting aroused, aren't you?"

Damn.

"Mariana. Any man would be aroused when you are in their presence and your arms are around them. I find you to be a very sexy woman. And yes, I'm aroused. Holding me in your arms and your whispers are sexy." I spun in my lover's arms and pulled her firmly against me. My swollen cock pressing against her and she could feel it, I'm sure.

"I'm grateful to call myself your lover, Mariana. You're a fantastic lover. And your beauty is exotic."

Without waiting for a word, I tilted my head and made to kiss her. She took me into her lips. One hand on the back of my neck and the other in the middle of my back. Pressing me into her firmly. We exchanged lips and tongues, gently. Mariana is getting as good as Rosalyn and Sydnee in the kissing department. I could feel my primal urges beginning to take over.

Mariana broke our kiss and placed her slender hands on each side of my face. Staring intensely into my eyes.

"Any chance, you and I can have some alone time in the next few days?"

Hell yeah, we can have alone time.

"Where and when?"

The following Tuesday afternoon, at Mariana's apartment. After her classes...

She met me at the door with a very sexy bikini. Lemon yellow. I could tell Sydnee had given it to her. Sydnee, on occasion, receives swimwear and clothes as part of her job.

The top... strapless, underwire, which gave Mariana a sexy cleavage. My primal brain woke up from a nap. Her bottom. Side tie and hip huggers.... cheeky bottom.

"I love your bikini," I offered, as I stepped into her apartment and into her arms. She naturally flung her arms around my neck and answered me with a sexy kiss. Pressing her tits and pubis into my body. With my left foot, I kicked the door closed. Wrapping Mariana into my body as we explored each other's tonsils. Then, our molars. I could tell Mariana was horny. Her breathing was urgent and vocal. I could smell her. Plus, I could feel her stiff nipples through her bikini top and my shirt.

She broke our kiss, took my hand and pulled me toward her room.

"Rosalyn wants to know if you can stay for supper."

I know that code...

A light meal and screwing for at least an hour.

"That asshole, Miguel, dumped her. She needs you, Steve."

I am absolutely not understanding why any man would dump Rosalyn. Beautiful. Petite. Sexy figure. Yes, a little forward and an attitude which doesn't take any crap from a man. I chalked that up to being the little sister to five brothers.

"I'll stay," I replied.

Mariana turned and took me into her arms after entering her bedroom. As we kissed, I released the side tie on her bottom. She answered with a press of her mons against my stiff dick in my shorts. Releasing the aroma of her sex into the air and into my nostrils. My primal brain was nearing an "out of control" state.

Her kiss became urgent and her grip on me, tightened. Hissing after our kiss, she looked me in the eye...

"I want you to fuck me hard, Steve. I've been thinking of you inside me for over a week."

I can do that.

I began pulling my shirt over my head, as she backed into her bed... releasing her tits from her bikini top and pulling the bottoms from her legs.

Damn, she's sexy. Spanish features on a slender frame. Naked on her bed in front of me. A neatly trimmed, and erotic pussy. Soft pubic hairs to the touch. Sexy, firm, tear drop tits. I pushed my cargo shorts over my ankles and glared at her erotic tits wiggling gently on her chest. Her arms extended out toward me. I fell into her bed and took her into my arms. Again, she kissed me urgently... pressing herself against me. My fingers found her right nipple. I squeezed it. I tugged it. I twisted it. And... it was like turning up the flame inside my lover.

She released our kiss and pressed the back of my head... forcing my face into her right tit.

"Suck me," she pleaded, urgently. "Bite me."

And I did. I pushed her onto her back, placed my lips on her areola, and sucked her nipple into my mouth. As I raked her nipple against the roof of my mouth with my tongue, I slipped two fingers into her drooling pussy. She twisted her hips and forced my fingers deep inside her... Moaning as my fingers twirled the sides of her slick tunnel. I raked the front side of her pussy with two fingers... "come hither" motion... The arousing aroma from her pussy was causing me to lose focus on her gorgeous tits. My cock was swollen and needy.

Moaning loudly as she pressed the back of my head into her breast. She fucked my fingers as I sucked and rubbed her nipple with my tongue. Gently nibbling her nipple with my front teeth. I was gently pulling, tugging, and twisting her left nipple as I sucked her right one. Her empty pussy tapping at me.

She was hissing and moaning. Gasping and wheezing. She directed the back of my head to her other nipple for equal treatment. Gladly, I complied. Sucking. Nibbling. Tongue raking her erotic nipples. I had her squirming in my arms. Worked up so much, her aroma overwhelming her bedroom. I feared I would allow my primal brain to lose control. I could literally feel my blood flowing through my veins. The hormones dragging their feet against every blood cell.

She inhaled all the oxygen in the room with a loud gasp. Pushed me onto my back, mounted me like a horse, wrapped her fingers around my dick, aimed it at her pussy and lowered her hips. Wheezing out a moan as my thick cock slipped deep inside her.

In a gargled voice... "Your dick is too good, Steve." With that, she put both hands on my upper chest, near my throat, and began sliding her hips across my pubis. My dick twirled inside her tight and slick tunnel. She whimpered with her eyes closed as she fucked me. Groaning and growling, I knew she was about to...

"I'mCumming!" she wailed, with a squeak, as she fell forward into my neck and shoulder. Folding her elbows and arms into her chest between us. I slapped her sexy ass with my right hand for cumming on me. It was great. I could feel her pussy muscles convulsing on my fat member. The aroma emanating from her pussy was weakening my sanity. She quaked in my arms. Her nipples scratching my hairy chest. Her cum coating my dick and balls. Her orgasm complete, she grabbed her long hair with a fist and pulled it away from her face... she looked me in the eye.... nose to nose... she whimpered...

"Do you think you can fuck me?"

Yes. Yes, I can.

I rolled her over onto her back, positioned between her parted legs and slipped my dick into her drooling and swollen pussy. She let out a sharp yelp as my cock tapped the end of her vagina. I took both her legs, pushed them toward her, placed my hands on the back of her thighs and began a long stroke rhythm... my dick sliding effortlessly through the natural slickness of her velvety tunnel. She seized the sheets on each side of her with clinched fists... Her face cringed in agony... "feels good" agony.

"Good enough for you?" I huffed, as my long stroke on her pussy lengthened. Her answer...

"Ho...ly...Fuck," she wailed. Her eyes rolled back and out of sight.

I leaned forward... putting more of my weight onto the back of her thighs.. her legs pinned against the mattress... my rhythm picked up. Sweat from my face dripping onto her sexy tits and chest. She craned her neck to watch my dick slide back and forth in her pussy. She began rubbing her little clit with her left hand and twisting her left nipple with her right. Every few seconds, she threw her head back and moaned a sexy moan. Whimpering and squeaking in between. Rollin her eyes back and I focused on fucking her. Hard. The way she wanted it.

"Hard enough for you," I growled.

She answered me with a huge gasp of oxygen, looked me in the eyes and...

Screamed.

Throwing her head back. Audibly inhaling the air from the room... then... A short and sharp scream. Then, another staccato scream. Her pussy squeezing my dick so hard, I struggled to maintain a rhythm. Her erotic tits wiggling a "hello" to my primal brain. I could see her clinching and pulling the sheets on each side of us. Howling out a moan, I could tell her orgasm was nearing an end.

I felt her pussy relax. I flipped her onto her tummy, pushed her legs together, hovered my dick over her pussy hole, and...

She craned her head over her shoulder... struggling to see me...

"Fuck me up, Steve. I want it. I want it bad," she angrily ordered.

OK. I can do that.

I leaned forward. Placing my left hand at the base of her neck... pinning her to her bed. I put my other hand just to the right of her spine... mid back. I lifted my hips and long stroked my sexy Cuban lover. Arcing my hips high and slamming my pubis into her sexy ass. My dick sliding through the entire length of her slick tunnel. The slaps of our flesh... loud.

Mariana was whimpering and wailing within seconds. I was in total control as my cock pummeled her needy puss. Sharp and staccato screams from her lips, in between wails, wheezes, and squeaks. I fucked her for the next 10 minutes. Receiving three orgasms in between pleas of more and how good it felt.

By now I had my hand on the side of her head... pinning her squarely to the bed. Fucking her hard, just like she asked. After her fourth orgasm, slurred words...

"I want you to cum in my mouth."

Those words sent an electric message to my primal brain. The tendrils of ecstasy racing into my belly and hips. Raking my orgasmic nerves as my cock swelled in anticipation of unloading cum into Mariana's sexy mouth. I groaned like an animal. I whimpered.

I rolled to the side and fell on my back... "Take it!" I ordered.

Mariana had my cock in her mouth in microseconds. I let it go and...

"Damn!... Fuck!..." I wailed. I moaned. I grunted like a hog as my cum left my body and my orgasmic nerves controlled everything around me. I felt like a feral animal, as Mariana slurped on my cock and swallowed my sticky goo. My selfish needs only matter... my tunnel vision focusing on sexy, feminine, lips surround my dick.

My orgasm complete, my muscles slowly relaxed. Mariana slurped my dick one last time, slithered toward me, and kissed me. My pungent cum still on her tongue and lips. Our kiss broken...

"That was incredible," I wheezed, as Mariana kissed my neck, chest, and nipples.

I fucked her again, twenty minutes later.

At her request.

*****

Rosalyn pushed herself away from the kitchen table.

Our party tray of deli meats, raw vegetables, and fruit, partially eaten. In front of Mariana, who ate with us, Rosalyn pushed my chair 90 degrees from the table... straddled and sat on my lap, facing me. Taking my face in both her hands, as my hands naturally held her sexy waist. She kissed me.

I love kissing Rosalyn. She makes it so sexy and feminine. I struggle to match her erotic kiss. Her kiss causes my blood to race and my heart to pound. Her tongue... like a hummingbird gently sipping at the flowers. My dick swelled and she felt it through her leggings. She pushed her mons against me to let me know she felt it. Still kissing me the sexist kiss.

"You two are so hot when you kiss," Mariana whispered. On those words, Rosalyn pressed her lips hard against mine and moaned a long, soft moan. Darting her tongue in every direction within my mouth. Her hands left my face and took the back of my bald head and neck... pulling me into her lips... Still moaning and whimpering in our kiss. Pressing her pussy against my shorts. Humping at me. While still kissing me...

"Mariana said you fucked her good this afternoon.. I want some of it, too. Rough."

I snatched the long hair on her back and wrapped it in my fist. Pulling gently, I craned her neck to her left.

"Rough? What's your code word for too much?" I growled, with my nose just millimeters from hers. I gave her hair a soft yank.

"I won't need a code word," she angrily hissed, in reply. "Pull it harder!" She spit her words at me. And, she did spit on me with her sharp words.

I sensed a different tone in her last words to me while sitting in my lap. I'm gonna go out on a limb and guess her relationship with Miguel has something to do with her newly revealed attitude.

I yanked her hair again, as she requested, and growled as I did it. Pulling her into my chest with my other arm around her back. To my surprise...

She slapped my face and tried to bite my lip. I pulled her hair to keep her from biting me.

"You fucking bastard!" she hissed. "Fuck me for three weeks and then I catch you fucking some slut when I came to your house! Your gonna pay for that, Asshole."

She tried to scratch my eyes out but I caught both her wrists and held them over her head. My self-defense training just paid off.

OK. I didn't expect this. I'm gonna go ahead and commit that Miguel was screwing around on Rosalyn. I quickly glanced at Mariana and the expression on her face told me she was just as surprised, as me. I decided to let this play out. I would need to be careful, though.

I stood. Tossing Rosalyn out my lap with my hands still on her wrists. She tried to kick at me and I side stepped her. The look on her face told me she was getting angrier by the second. Self-defense took over. I took both her hands and pinned them to her lower back. I spun her around with her back to me... I squatted with her in my clutches and she had to squat with me. She can't kick me. I whispered a hiss into her ear...

"So. You don't like me fucking sluts, do you?" I glanced at Mariana. Again, surprise on her face... then, a tentative smile.

"You fuck me, then leave," Rosalyn yelled. Trying to free herself from my grips. "Then you fuck me around by fucking that ugly bitch!"

I can't describe the feeling that came over me when she spewed those words. Literally, she spewed them. I felt spit hit my arm wrapped around her upper chest and pinning her against me. The feeling. My blood pressure went up and I felt an animal instinct crawl through my skin.

"That slut is ugly, but she's a good fuck. But, nothing like you, Espinosa." I leaned in close and breathed hot breath into her left ear canal. A hot, humid whisper from my mouth into her ear...

"I lie awake at night thinking about fucking you, Rosalyn. Your tight pussy wrapped around my dick. I close my eyes and pleasure myself. Imaging you on top of me. Digging your fingernails into my chest. I can see us right now. In a sideways 69. I'm licking your little clit and you're begging me for more. Pleading with me to never stop." I sucked air in through my teeth to make a disgusting hiss in her ear. She tried to free herself from my grip, to no avail.

"Fuck me, then you take your cock to that slut. I'm never sucking your cock ever again," she screamed. "That dick's been in a filthy slut!"

Creative.

I looked at Mariana. She didn't look as worried as a few moments ago, but, still worried. In a normal voice, I said...

"You stay and watch how this plays out. If you think either of us is going too far, you stop it."

Mariana nodded in reply.

I stood and released Rosalyn. She rounded on me and slapped my face again on the left cheek. It stung. I might have a bruise. My whiskers will cover it, though. She made to knee me in the balls and I snatched her leg in reply. Shoving her against the kitchen refrigerator. Pinning her against it with my weight. I whispered...

"There has to be a point where this ends, right?"

"It will," she snarled, as she made an effort to free herself... to no avail.

"Name calling is fair play?"

"YES, you fucking..."

I wheeled on her and yanked her hair with my right fist. Pulling her into the living room by dragging her heels across the floor... with my arm around her upper chest. She fought and tried to wrench herself from me. Kicking at air with her feet... without effect.

I hissed in a low voice... "You little bitch. I'm gonna have a bruise because of you. When I find that Miguel, I'm gonna give him a bruise myself."

I bent her over the arm of the couch and pinned her there with my hand on her upper back and my pubis against her perky little ass... my weight immobilizing her. I bent over and put my lips near her ear.

"What is it with you? You're a fucking hot and youthful woman and the best you can do is me? What are you hiding from me that Miguel and the others see?"

"That's just it, isn't it, Miguel?" came her reply. Anger in her words. "I'm so wanted, and when you get me, you toss me aside like a piece of trash. You scored the woman of your dreams, and now you think you can fuck anything on two legs."

"I'd say you've got an attitude, woman. Putting yourself upon a pedestal for all to see. Only to toss men away like trash." I leaned on her hard... pressing her more into the arm of the couch and the cushions under her torso. "What the hell did you tell him before he left you for the slut?"

ajroye
ajroye
345 Followers
1...89101112...15