An Unexpected Crew Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You didn't stay for supper. You didn't even kiss me before you left. Telling me you had to meet your friends. That's when I found you fucking that bitch!" She tried in vain to free herself from me. I didn't see any tears. I saw anger.

"What do you want from me? Right now?"

"I want you to stay and talk to me. Be my lover instead of a quick fuck." Anger in her tone. I tried to sense frustration, but I wasn't hearing it.

"Rough?"

"Yes." She spewed her word.

I stood. Grabbed the center line of her leggings at her ass. Squeezed my fists into the fabric and yanked them to the left and right. The rip sounded like an explosion and Mariana squeaked from behind me. I had Rosalyn's ass exposed. Her little pussy squeezed between her legs. My dick lurched. I leaned over her again because she tried to leave.

"I'm gonna fuck you right here," I growled.

One handed, I unbuttoned and unzipped my shorts. Letting them fall to my ankles. Stepping out, I lifted my weight off Rosalyn, grabbed my stiff cock and slipped inside her tight pussy.

"Yes!" she hissed. She craned her neck over her left shoulder. "Fuck me hard. I want the neighbors to call the police."

I wanted to fuck her hard, but I prefer the police not be involved.

My hand on her shoulders and my other hand on her lower back. I began a rhythm.

"Ho...ly... Fuck," she wheezed. "Good gawd, that feels good. Fuck..." She squelched her last word and whimpered with each stroke of my dick. "Fuck me hard," she wailed.

And... I did. Slapping my pubis against her cute and sexy ass. Watching my dick stretch her pussy as I pushed forward and backward. The flaps of torn fabric on her hips... erotic.

Two minutes of screwing my sexy lover and she wheezed. She snarled. She squeaked. She hissed. She moaned. The echo of my flesh pounding her ass filled the room. Then...

"HolyShitI'mCumming." A squeaky crescendo.

She shivered under my pressing weight and hands. Her pussy convulsing on my fat dick. I felt her pussy relax and I fucked her for another minute. She came on my dick with a sharp scream into the couch cushion. With each convulsion of her pussy, she screamed again. My cock fully impaling my lover's pussy, I leaned over her back...

"Enough?"

"No... I want more."

I grabbed her by the hair and pulled her upright. Spun her to look at me face to face. I grabbed the neck collar of her white t-shirt and ripped it right down the center of her shirt. The bottom hem still holding firm. Again, Mariana squeaked at the sight. I reached under the torn fabric and took a fistful of her left tit. Squeezing it firmly in my grip. Wondering if I was hurting her.

She lifted her eyes from her chest and looked me in the eye.

"Bruise me."

I have never done that to a woman, and wasn't going to start.

"No," I replied, with a sharp tone.

She made to slap me again and I caught her hand before impact. She wheeled on me with her other hand. Again, I snatched it before she made contact. She screamed at me while I held both her hands above her head and I pinned her with my weight against the living room wall.

I bent at my waist and took her right tit into my mouth. Nibbling her sexy nub. Sucking the flesh of her perky breast. I felt her relax. She moaned a sexy and approving moan. I kissed and licked her upper chest. Kissed her neck and then kissed her lips.

"I love you," I whispered. "I'll never cheat on you."

That's when I saw the tears.

I freed her from my grasp. She flung her arms around my neck. Holding me hard against her body. Weeping into my shoulder. I too, held her firmly against me. Five minutes later, she took my hand and led me to her room. Before entering, she paused and spoke to Mariana...

"I'm good. Steve is going to make love to me."

And, I did.

I screwed her with her arms around me and her legs spread wide. I long stroked her while on top... my arms around her shoulders... her arms around my back... my lips into her neck.

Slapping my pubis against her clit on the inward long stroke and she came on me three more times within 15 minutes. She pleaded with me to cum inside her, and I did. I wailed like a wounded animal as my cum splashed inside her pussy. Moments later, she urgently kissed me while I was in her arms and in her pussy. Her hands on the sides of my face. It was one of the best kisses I've ever received.

I cuddled with her and let her talk about anything she wanted. Miguel was never mentioned. I told her I had to leave an hour later and she understood. I needed to return to Gwen and Amara. To Sarah and Steven. She kissed me goodbye with her hand on the back of neck and her other hand on my chest.

"I'm sorry," she whispered, before I left. "I'm emotional, huh?"

"Love means never having to say you're sorry," I replied, with a grin.

"That's beautiful."

"It's a line from a movie I saw," I chuckled. She smiled and thanked me with her eyes...

"I love you, Rosalyn."

She kissed me goodbye. A wonderful goodbye.

*****

Gwen was waiting on me when I entered the house from the garage.

She stepped into my arms and kissed me. Still holding each other in a loving embrace...

"Rosalyn called and told me what happened." She paused briefly to make sure I understood. "She apologized to both Amara and me. She doesn't know why she turned on you out of nowhere, but she did say, she was certain Miguel was the one for her. She felt like they were perfect together, until he fucked her and left suddenly afterward... she found him in bed with another woman." Gwen frowned at me as she looked at my left cheek.

"She bruised you, Steve. I can see it above your whiskers."

"I know. I had a feeling she did. And... you're beautiful." I kissed Gwen, took her hand, and headed to the kitchen. I needed a beer.

"How's Amara? And the little ones?" I asked, as I entered the kitchen.

"Amara is nursing Steve, and Sarah is down for a few hours."

I popped open a can of Miller and took a sip. Gwen took if from my hand and sipped it, too. She set it on the countertop and took me into her arms. My hands naturally embraced her.

"I'm ovulating, Steve. I want another baby. Got any left for me?"

Gwen Bronkowski asking me to screw her? Hell, yeah, I've got some left.

Ten minutes later, she was on top of me. Riding me like a horse. Sliding her hips and pussy forward and backward across my pubis. My dick twirling inside of her pussy. The sensation of my dick inside her slippery puss... exquisite. Mind blowing.

Her breasts embraced in a maternity bra. Her tits were huge now, while nursing Sarah and she felt more comfortable with them restrained during sex.

Five minutes of fucking herself with my dick, she wailed that unique, and erotic, announcement of her cumming. She fell forward into my shoulder and whimpered... her pussy pulsating and crushing my cock. I slapped her ass with my right hand for cumming on me. Struggling to get words out... Gwen...

"Fuck me from behind, Steve. Pin me to the bed. I know you like cumming in me that way."

I rolled her over with her in my arms. I got to my knees, flipped her over, pushed her legs together and straddled her. I aimed my cock at her swollen pussy and leaned forward.

"Holy......Fuck," she wheezed. "I swear, Steve. You feel like a coke can inside me. You're perfect."

I leaned forward and placed a hand at the base of her neck... my other hand above her hip. I swung my hips up and began a long stroke rhythm on her ovulating puss. Arcing my hips in a wide arc... Pressing my weight on her and swinging my hips up and down against her sexy ass. The slap of flesh echoing off the walls. My dick loving every second inside my lover. Exquisite sensations along the length of my hard cock. Fucking her like an animal. Two minutes later, Gwen...

"I want our baby, Steve," she screamed, in crescendo. Her words with a high pitched voice. Then, "I love you." She let out a sharp yelp and moaned a long moan as her pussy mangled my dick. I moved my hand from her shoulders to the side of her head. Still arcing my hips widely and slamming my cock through her slick tunnel. A minute later...

I was wailing and wheezing. Feeling the tendrils of my orgasm rapidly approaching. Raking my pelvic nerves into ecstasy. Spewing expletives. My vicinity awareness... gone. My primal needs about to explode into my lover. I groaned a disgusting groan... Wailed like an injured animal. My cum left my body with indescribable sensations... entering my beautiful blonde lover... hopeful for another baby. I made more disgusting grunts as the final drip of sticky goo left my tiny slit.

"I love you, Gwen." I collapsed onto my lover's back and whimpered until my lungs regained fresh oxygen. I rolled off to my right and collapsed onto my back.

I don't remember falling asleep.

*****

I went upstairs to check on Amara and the babies.

Still rubbing my eyes from a sound sleep, I met my beautiful Amara just as she left the nursery. She looked like she just woke up, too. I stepped into her arms and pressed her body into mine.

"I love you, Amara." I kissed her and she broke our kiss quickly. Shaking her head at me and a "icky" look on her face.

"Bad breath, Steve. Both of us. The babies are fine. I just fed both of them and they're sleeping. Let's go brush our teeth and make coffee."

I was griddling eggs, bacon, sausage. Six pieces of toast in the toaster. I flipped an over medium egg onto a plate and slipped it in front of Amara. I sipped my coffee. I flipped another over medium egg on a plate and placed it in front of Gwen. I tossed one sausage and one bacon onto each lover's plate, and added a slice of toast with the butter bowl and spreading knife.

I stepped back and admired my lovers. I don't know what I did to deserve two beautiful women. Mothers of my children. My admiration was broken when Sarah's wail came over the nursery monitor. Gwen chomped her bacon down and left for the nursery.

"Steven will be up in a minute because of Sarah," Amara offered. She scooped a fork full of egg into her mouth. "You know. I had both of them on the floor of the nursery yesterday and they were holding hands. I took a video. Wanna see it?"

Hell yeah, I want to see it.

I snatched my coffee and sat next to Amara.

Damn. They are holding hands. I swallowed hard at the emotion choking my larynx, lungs, and diaphragm.

"Isn't sweet?" Amara offered, as she hugged my neck.

"Yes. It is sweet. Beautiful. Would you send that to me, please? And to my mother?"

With my last word... Steven wailed.

*****

I had both Sarah and Steven in my study.

On the floor... lying on a small quilt my mother made for Sarah. Sitting with them, I miraculously, had both of my children in a happy mood at the same time. Both little babies cooing very cute sounds. I watched in amazement, Sarah.

On her back and, appearing to me, making an effort to roll toward her younger brother to get a look at him. Squeaking a cute squeak in her efforts to...

"Damn," I whispered.

Shocked at the sudden revelation that my little girl just rolled onto her tummy and is making an additional effort to lift her head to see Steven. I blinked. Twice. And found myself holding my breath.

"Way to go, Sarah. Daddy's proud of you."

"Why?" came Amara's voice from behind me. Entering my study from the living room.

I turned toward my lover and pointed to Sarah. "She just rolled onto her tummy. By herself."

Amara gasped, looked at Sarah, spun on her toe, and left the study. From the living room, I heard...

"Gwen! Come to the study! You have to see this!"

Moments later, I had my phone on video mode and I watched our little girl flip onto her tummy again. Steven... gurgling a cheerful gurgle and throwing his hands and feet in all directions... as though he were cheering his sister on. Gwen holding her hands over her mouth, while on her knees by her baby girl... a happy look on her face as she watched Sarah attempt to lift her head toward Steven. Amara holding Gwen's arm in a loving, sisterly way, as both mothers sat with their children.

A beautiful sight.

I watched my family with gratitude. Grateful to have two beautiful lovers. Life partners. Two beautiful and healthy children. A moment later... the doorbell rang.

I groaned under my breath. Likely, another package delivery by UPS, FedEx, or the Postal Service. I rose from the floor and made for the security video terminal in the study. A surprise. Not a package delivery, but a lover.

I groaned, knowing Rosalyn had a key to the front door. In a way, I was pissed she rang the bell. And, I had a feeling this had something to do about yesterday at her apartment.

"Who is it?" Gwen asked, as she looked at me turning to leave the study.

"Rosalyn."

Moments later, I heard footsteps behind me as I made for the front door. I took a breath, and opened the door.

"What the hell, Rosalyn? You have a key," I growled.

Rosalyn lifted a six pack of Miller in front of her and...

"Peace offering. For yesterday. Carlos bought this for me."

I stepped onto the porch and accepted the beer. "There was no war between us, Rosalyn. A peace offering doesn't make sense," I snapped.

Quickly... I admired my beautiful lover. A pretty floral, off white, dress. Form fitting, flowing skirt to show off her petite figure. Petite shoulder pads, short, flowing sleeves. A square scoop neck which did not reveal her cleavage. High heels matching her dress. Her black hair done in a messy pony tail. She always looks sexy with a messy pony... she does it just right. Light makeup with light pink lipstick... almost clear-like. She looks beautiful and sexy right now.

"Get your cute butt in the house. Let's talk."

Rosalyn side stepped me and greeted Gwen and Amara behind me. Their babies in their arms. She greeted our children, too.

"I'm sorry," she offered my other lover's. "I... lost it."

Amara put an arm around her with Steven in her other arm. Everyone turned to come into our home. I sat next to Rosalyn on the couch.

"Why aren't you at work?" I groaned.

"I told Carlos I had some personal business to take care of."

"No you don't. Not here, you don't," I retorted. I paused. One... to admire my youthful lover. Two... her facial expression... submissive. A rare sight from Rosalyn. I looked across from me and to my right to gauge Gwen's and Amara's reactions. Both... concerned. Before I could continue...

"Steve. I was very angry. And, I see..." She touched my bruised left cheek. "I hurt you. In more than one way. I would understand if you didn't want to see me again."

I blinked. I blinked, again.

I swallowed hard. "I wouldn't consider the notion of not seeing you again. I love you, Rosalyn." I gestured to Gwen and Amara. "We all love you." I reached for her hand and took it. "You had a bad experience, Rosalyn. I've had bad experiences." Gesturing to Gwen and Amara... "We all had bad experiences." I paused and gathered my thoughts. "Tell me if I'm wrong... You're looking for a Cuban American man to have a relationship. One that may lead to marriage and a family. Like your parents and your brothers."

She nodded. Crinkled her lips. "And, I'm sucking at it, too."

For a second, I thought I was going to see tears.

I turned in my seat to face her more directly. "Rosalyn. You have a strong personality. One I attribute to having five brothers. Many men are intimidated by that." I paused. I could tell she knew that and she was frustrated with it. "If you will let me, I would like to help you find a compatible partner. A husband."

This time... Rosalyn blinked at me. Confusion on her expression.

Over the next five minutes, I informed Rosalyn I had business contacts who specialized in personalities and compatibilities with other personalities. I could see Gwen knew where I was going with this. We had experts on our staff who advised us who to send out to make intelligence contacts. Compatible personalities to coerce information from sources. Although, they didn't work for Gwen and me any longer, I made sure that I had access to former employees during the negotiations to sell our intelligence businesses. This would be an opportunity to use that clause in the contract. When I finished explaining...

"You would do that for me?" Rosalyn's tone... surprise I would help her.

"I love you. So much so, I would do anything for you to make you happy."

She blinked at me. Three times.

"Do you want to think about it?"

"No. I could use the help."

I smiled and squeezed her hand. "You'll still have to work hard to get to know the prospects I send to you. Patience. From the people I know who can help you, there will be interviews, personality tests, medical exams, psychological exams, counseling. But, I'm certain, my former employees can find you a wonderful man. One who accepts you, without conditions. One who wants a family, like yourself. Cuban American."

"I don't know if I can pay for all that."

"My expense. And, I won't have a push back on it. I care too much for you, Rosalyn. It will be worth every cent to see you happy and with a loving husband and children."

I could see on Rosalyn's face she couldn't believe such a task could be performed. Personality matching.

Then, I saw her eyes brighten and a smile cross her lips...

"Can you find someone like you?"

I chuckled.

My other lovers, simultaneously... "Ah."

I was flattered. And the kiss and hug I received...

Memorable.

The girls and children stayed in the living room. I could hear Gwen, from the kitchen, encouraging Rosalyn. Telling her if anyone could do this, I was the one that could successfully pull it off. I was a little sad as I readied lunch. My relationship with Rosalyn would soon take a dramatic turn. Certainly... no more mind blowing sex with a beautiful, petite, sexy, and youthful lover. A Spanish princess. But... I looked forward to Rosalyn's future happiness. Imaging in my thoughts... Children at her feet, as her husband holds and kisses her.

Rosalyn stayed the remainder of the day with us.

*****

I placed the last of the dishes into the dishwasher after supper and I planned to go over Amara's brokerage account. She wasn't spending all of the money Gwen and I were giving her, so she asked me to invest it for her. When I turned to leave the kitchen, Rosalyn was a few feet away. She's sneaky... I didn't hear her enter the kitchen.

Before I could speak, she crossed the kitchen in a heartbeat and I had her in my arms. She was squeezing me in a loving hug. Her cheek on my chest.

"I suppose this means no more sex for you and me. If I'm going to work hard to find someone. Steve?" She looked up at me. Sadness in her eyes. "I can't... I mean. I can't stand the thought of what happened yesterday being our last time together. Do you suppose?"

I nodded and smiled. I took her upstairs to the guest room. Twenty minutes later...

I had my sexy lover wheezing. My left hand on her throat and my right hand on her left tit. Pulling her back toward my chest as I sliced through her sopping wet pussy with my fat cock. Slurping sounds as my cock sloshed through her pussy. My pubis slapping at her tiny butt with each inward stroke. Both of us on our knees. On the guest bed. After Rosalyn came on my dick for a second time...

"I want on top," she gargled. I released her and she bounced off the mattress and rolled to her knees. I fell onto my back and she mounted me like a horse. Grabbing my stiff dick, she aimed it at her dripping pussy.

Literally, I could see her cum hanging from her pussy lips. She pushed downward onto my cock and...

"Ho......ly... Fuck," she wailed, as she collapsed forward into my arms and chest. I could feel her pussy orgasm and she began quivering in my arms. I slapped her cute ass for cumming on me. When her pussy stopped twitching, she rose from my chest and grabbed her long hair behind her head. Holding it there to keep it from falling into her face. She struggled her next words...

1...910111213...15