An Unexpected Crew Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're so deep inside me right......AH!" She screamed a sharp scream... and came on her last word... and fell into my chest again. I slapped her ass again. My arms around her back and shoulders, I planted my feet into the mattress and began fucking Rosalyn from below. My thick meat pumping at her slick pussy.

She wailed. She wheezed. She whimpered.

She squeaked. She squelched. She screamed.

She moaned. She groaned.

She lost control. Shaking and quivering through her fifth orgasm. Her stiff nipples scratching through my hairy chest. She mumbled and gargled words into my shoulder and pillow. Difficult to understand, but I think she said... "Cum inside me."

Those words threw the door open for my primal brain to enter. It wasn't ten seconds and my sticky cum entered her pussy and I has whimpering through my orgasm like a wounded animal. My arms around her back... pressing her into my chest as I groaned a disgusting groan past her ear and shoulder.

She rolled off me onto her back, pawed at her pussy and brought her fingers to her lips. A satisfied hum came from her throat. She smacked her lips with each suck of her fingers. She dipped her fingers into her puss again, and smeared our combined cum onto her still erect nipples. Erotic.

"You like it when I paint my nipples with your cum, don't you?" A wicked grin on her lips.

I moaned an affirmative. My lungs still starving for oxygen.

A whisper from her lips... "I sleep with it there and don't wash it off until the next morning."

My cock twitched at her confession.

My orgasm complete and my lungs refreshed...

For the next hour, Rosalyn cooing lovingly in my arms. Kissing me and caressing my hairy chest. Telling me how much she loved me. While she spoke, I imagined, one day... hopefully... her husband would be in my position and the emotion she was giving me, she would give to him. And, he would return her affections equally, or greater, than I have given her. That he would stay faithful to her. And, do anything for her, because he loved her. As I love her.

As she dressed to leave...

"May I still come with you on the yacht?"

"Yes. I would expect you to still be in my life, if you want. You're welcome in our home, Rosalyn."

"When I'm matched with men, may I bring them to the yacht?"

"Absolutely. I look forward to meeting your men."

Her smile... memorable. Her goodbye kiss...

The best I ever had.

*****

I took my family to Texas for Thanksgiving week.

I drove the new cotton harvester I bought. Bailing 274 acres of cotton in four days. Much better than the old basket harvesters.

My oldest brother, Nathan, gave me a tour of the properties I purchased and how he, Dad, and my other two brothers were using the land. Cattle already grazing on both large tracts and Nathan explained their plans for rotating wheat, corn, sorghum, and grazing on the larger 2,500 acre tract. He stopped the RAM pickup truck at the edge of a fenced pasture. We got out and admired the black angus grazing.

Leaning against the gate, Nathan spoke... "Dad is thinking about retiring. He mentioned it to me. Not to Doug or Jim. Not yet, at least."

I nodded. Why not retire? My Dad. Seventy two years old... busting sod and punching cows most of his life. I remember vividly, rounding up cattle on horseback and branding the calves. Driving combines, tractors, and grain carts. With my Dad and my brothers. Good memories, but I'm glad I don't make a living doing it.

"Are you good with me, Doug, and Jim still using this place and the tract near Stephenville? You heard our plans. We'll take good care of the land for you."

I turned to my oldest brother. And nodded. His broad brimmed cowboy hat shading his eyes and face. Forty nine years old and a new grandfather. I could see his weathered hands poking out from the sleeves of his coat. A little over 11 years older than me. Looks more like Mom than Dad. Except for the black hair and bald like me, Dad, and my two other brothers.

"Hell, yeah, it's OK," I answered, from underneath my cowboy hat. "Same terms. Dad just isn't involved. Who's going to work his land?"

"Jim wants to buy it. Says he wants it for his sons to work when they get grown."

Makes sense. Jim has two teenage sons, along with a daughter in college and a daughter in middle school. Jim would be a good steward for the family land, along with his sons.

Nathan turned and leaned against the gate. And... sighed.

"A little out of the ordinary, wouldn't ya say? Two wives having your children."

I barked out a laugh and leaned against the gate next Nathan. "Technically, we aren't married, but yeah. Out of the ordinary is probably an understatement, Nathan. Our relationships. I'm still amazed Gwen and Amara find me to be a good partner and father. My looks aren't exactly George Clooney."

Nathan laughed. He knew what I was talking about. None of us MacLeish men are the best looking men in the county, but... we all landed good, and loving wives. He continued...

"And, I suppose you still can't tell us how you came into all that money. I'm not buying that bullshit about making it well in the stock market. My memory isn't that bad. Intelligence in the Army, then you and Gwen go secret on us for 6 or 7 years. I'm guessing spy stuff. Intelligence for our government."

I nodded and turned to face my brother more directly... then, I leaned against the gate with my elbow on the top rail...

"Nathan... It doesn't matter, does it? I have done well in the stock market. I have the records to prove it. But you need to know this. That time you refer to about me and Gwen? It's best for all of us... you, Mom and Dad, everyone. I can never tell you. And, Gwen can't either. I can't confirm or deny your guess, because..." I paused for effect and placed my hand on his shoulder. "If you knew, just a little, you and your family would be at risk. My life. Gwen's life. My family's lives. And the lives of other men and women depend on it. No one can ever know what I did and why. And, I live in fear, every day, that a traitor will find out and decides to make an example of me. It's a legitimate risk I live with each day. Gwen, too. But, I have a family to distract me from that one worry."

I grabbed his hand and gave him a firm handshake. Then, a firm and brotherly hug. He returned my affections. I looked him straight in the eye after our embrace...

"If I don't ever show up again. You lose contact with me and my family. You'll know why. And, I ask you, Doug, and Jim, to not worry. We're all safe."

He slapped me on the back, and a puff of dust shot out from my work coat.

"Let's hope you don't do that to me. I might need to borrow some money!"

When I arrived at my parents' home, I found my daughter and son in the arms of my nieces. Getting all the attention they wanted. Gwen and Amara in pleasant conversation with my mother and sister in laws. When I entered the house, both Gwen and Amara turned their attention to me. Each one hugging me and kissing me. I found my entire family admiring me and my lovers. And, the love I give my children.

The next day, I gathered my family into the minivan I rented and drove to Stephenville. There, we ate lunch and then drove to the airport, where we boarded the private jet and the pilot I hired to take us back to Miami. As we settled into our seats, and the pilot started the engines, I admired and gave thanks for the lives that are now part of my soul.

Chapter 10

Amara had me pinned against the wall.

Fellating me very, very well. My knees weak... ready to buckle any moment.

My sexy Cubana had lost her maternity weight and was more beautiful than ever. She informed me, as I exited the master bathroom, that she was ovulating. And, she wanted another baby, just like Gwen. Who, by the way, was two months pregnant with our second child.

I closed my eyes as I stood on my toes... pressing myself against the wall of the bathroom. Sexy, and very effective lips, sucking the tip of my cock. Her tongue probing my tiny slit with suction. I'm thinking about the possibility of ten or more children in our home, right now.

My fist wrapped around my lover's long hair. Pulling it gently away from her face, as I watch her lips slide across my dick. My dick disappearing and reappearing from her mouth. Wet. Warm. Firm. Sexy. Erotic. She's beautiful.

Exquisite sensations causing my primal brain to send messages to my civilized brain to get the hell out of the room. Replaced by Gwen... Who, walked in on us, just now. She began kissing my lips and raking her fingernails through my hairy chest. Pinching my sensitive nipples. Amara had my toes curled and my butt muscles flexed. Gasping for breath.

I had just showered and shaved when Amara pinned me against our bedroom wall. I heard footsteps entering, as Gwen pressed her lips firmly against mine. Slicing her tongue through my molars and tonsils. I felt lips and tongue on my hairless balls. My left testicle entered a mouth and suction applied. I moaned into Gwen's mouth from the wonderful sensation.

Three women having their way with me. I took a peek and confirmed Sydnee sucking and massaging my nuts. Out of nowhere, my primal brain announced...

"I'mCumming," I wheezed. The tendrils of impending orgasm exploding in my spine and pelvis. The muscles in my legs tense. My vicinity awareness, disappears. My selfish need...

Hell Yeah!

Amara released me, stood, turned her back to me, bent forward at the waist, grabbed my dick, and glided it into her slippery pussy. Pushing backward, she pressed me against the wall. She just made it, because, the tight pussy she possesses, clamped on me and my primal brain pulled the lever to release my sticky cum.

I wailed, as I stood on my toes. Holding on to Amara's waist and hips to keep from falling. What seemed like an hour, but only seconds, my cum spewed into my beautiful lover. Seeking to have a baby for us both. Amara... pressing her butt against my pubis to receive all that I had.

Seconds later, recovering from my release, Sydnee took over on my lips. Kissing me. Caressing me, exotically, with her own lips and tongue. Her fingers twirling my nipples and chest hair. I was melting into the wall and floor... barely enough energy to remain upright. My lungs straining for oxygen.

It took minutes before my civilized brain dared to return from the living room.

*****

I heaved as I threw my opponent to the floor.

Faux punching at his throat and nuts. Liver punching with my knee in his chest.

"Good! Reset."

I stood and offered a hand to my instructor.

"Damn, Steve," Jack wheezed. "That one hurt." I smiled. Knowing he wasn't. "Steve. Six years of training, and I think anyone who wants to fuck with you, better have second thoughts. Remember... Disable. Kill only if..."

"You fear for your life, or the life of another," I interrupted. I wiped the sweat from my brow and neck with my hand. Slinging the sweat to the mat from my fingers.

"Exactly. Legally, you're a lethal weapon in this state, and two thirds of the others. Restraint, unless you want to find yourself with a manslaughter charge. But, if you fear for your life, take his."

I nodded.

"Well done, Steve," my instructor offered. He paused. "Are you sure you won't consider tournament Krav Maga? You're good enough to win tournaments."

"Nope," I replied. I looked at the clock on the wall and knew my lesson was over. "Thanks anyway. Next month at the same time?"

Jack nodded in return. "Steve... you're my best pupil. Ever. Better than me, maybe." He chuckled. "For damn sure better than many Special Operators in the military. I can't help thinking you're expecting trouble. And, I know... You told me the story about the time you nearly had your head blown off in Afghanistan."

"It keeps me on my toes, Jack," I replied, as I toweled the sweat from my neck and bald head. "Keeps me alert. Plus, my women could take me down at will if I didn't have the skills to defend myself. They get aggressive when I anger them." I laughed as I left the training studio for the showers.

*****

It was one of the best days of my life.

At the main helm of my boat. Cruising the Miami River. I looked forward and there was my former lover.

Rosalyn.

Sexy neon green bikini bottoms and deep purple rash guard... sexy orbs of breast flesh pressed between her chest and the tight fabric. On the foredeck next to the settee and table. On her toes... Her arms around the neck of a very handsome Cuban American man. His hands wrapped around her at the small of her back. Drilling his eyes into hers with a huge smile on his lips.

Rafael Mendoza.

Twenty five years old. Business graduate, University of Florida at Gainesville. MBA, Wharton School of Business, University of Pennsylvania. Associate Vice President, South Beach Bank and Trust. Five feet seven inches tall. Funny... I take notice, about the height of Carlos, her brother. In his board shorts, and shirtless, there's no doubt... This young man attends the gym. Nice pecs, forearms, biceps, butt, thighs, and calves. Black, well-groomed hair. Coal black eyes. Clean shaven. No tattoos or piercings. A small patch of chest hair between his nipples.

The eldest son of a wealthy Cuban American family, Rosalyn tells me his father has a kick ass Midnight Express boat with five Merc 450Rs. Rafael gave her the helm and told her to get it up to 60 knots after clearing Haulover Inlet. I can only imagine the fun she had doing that.

Kimberly Mintz.

My former employee, found Rafael for Rosalyn. On Kimberly's first try (typical for Kimberly), Rosalyn comes screeching into my home after three dates with Rafael. Hugging my neck and thanking me. Telling me she's sure he's the one. Telling me he has a lot of my characteristics.

"And, that's what you asked of Ms. Mintz, is it not? Someone similar to me? Someone who would stop and give you attention?" I replied.

"Yes, yes, yes. But, that's not always a good thing," she giggled. I arched an eyebrow. "He likes talking about loans and investments. Sound familiar?" She broke out laughing. I did, too. "He's smart like you, too, Steve. The two of you could geek out over lunch talking business."

"You sound happy, Rosalyn." I could feel my heart trying to choke my throat with her in my arms.

"I am, Steve. Thank you." She hugged my neck. Hard. As she still held me in her arms... a whisper in my ear.

"Rafael asked me to teach him how to wire an outlet and lamp. No one has ever asked me to do that. Not even you."

My heart was in my throat. I couldn't swallow.

But, I already knew how to do simple electrical work. I grew up on a farm. You had to do it yourself. No money to hire someone.

Now... the two new love birds are kissing. She looks happy. And, so does he.

"Rosalyn better keep him close, if she doesn't want me to steal him. Smoking hot Cuban boy. Ay-ay-ay."

I laughed as I turned to my lover.

Gwen.

Gorgeous. I never tire of admiring her.

Gwen wrapped her arms around me from behind. Holding me against her chest. Her breath kissing my whiskers as she rests her chin on my right shoulder.

I hear giggling behind me in the cockpit. Sydnee.

She brought one of her lovers from the modeling agency. The music playing through the speakers, Sydnee is dancing with Trint. Yeah... The "one and done" lover. Still, "one and done," according to Sydnee. Mariana is dancing with Amara in the cockpit, too. Our son, Steven, in Amara's arms. He seems to be having fun. Smiling wide in his mother's arms. I see Rosalyn and Rafael appear in the cockpit from the port side railing, and they begin dancing, too.

I hired Chance and Jason to help with the boat. Jason, at six feet two inches tall, he seems to have captured the fancy of Mariana. I see them exchanging glances and smiles. Rosalyn told me, the night they partied on the boat, Mariana and Jason kissed a lot in the cockpit, but nothing went beyond touching and kissing. Versus, she and Sydnee had Chance below in the forward cabin and fucked him all night.

Gwen and I heard Sarah crying over the baby monitor. I surrendered the helm to Gwen and made for the companionway. A clean diaper and a happy face later, I brought my beautiful, blue eyed daughter to the main deck and entered the cockpit.

Sarah's brilliant and wide eyes were darting everywhere. Lot's to see.

Colorful swimwear. Buildings along the river. Passing boats. Music in the air from the cockpit speakers. She was busy absorbing the sights and sounds surrounding her while on my lap. Sitting and leaning against my belly.

Me. A father. Holding my daughter close. Enjoying her enjoying the world around her.

It was one of the best days of my life.

*****

My lungs were screaming for oxygen.

I was bent over with my hands on my knees. Wheezing. My legs screaming in pain. Excruciating cramp in my right diaphragm.

I stood upright, looked at my watch.

Three miles... 17 minutes, 11 seconds. Sweat pouring from my brow. My ARMY t-shirt and shorts drenched with sweat. I left an ice cold bottle of water just off the driveway of my home. In an ice chest. I pulled a bottle, twisted the top, and sipped the refreshing liquid down my parched throat.

"Not bad, for a civilian. Seventeen minutes and 11 seconds, according to my watch."

I knew that voice. I didn't see him. I didn't hear him. A master of surprise and ambush.

I turned to find... Max Eisen.

I'm not even going to ask how he got past the security gate to the gated community.

I knew right then, this was not a courtesy call. Five minutes later, in my kitchen...

"The new owners sent me. The ones you sold the Swiss ops to," he began, as he looked at Gwen, then to me. I asked Amara to remain in our bedroom, out of ear shot. What she didn't know, would be best for her.

"The Russians have driven themselves insane trying to find who killed their quasi-independents. They know the hard drives and SSDs were taken and they're desperate to find out who it was. They've issued a bounty, Steve."

"Damn," I mumbled, as I stood, and made for the refrigerator. "Do you want a beer? I think I need one."

Over the next five minutes, Eisen told us...

One... The Russians, after nearly two years, still don't have a clue who hit them, and the other two independents. They're reasoning... that it was Americans, British, or French. No one else could've done it that clean. Fortunately... the Russian leadership is thinking it was the British. Counterintelligence crumbs left by Eisen during the raids.

Two... they have issued dark web bounties, through third party agents, for any actionable intel on who killed their most experienced hackers and counterintelligence group. Their reasoning? The same team can hit them again, if they aren't taken out first.

"Steve... Gwen." Max looked at each of us. "You know as well as I do, there's no such thing as a leak proof op or leak proof team. When someone at the CIA, NSA, MI6, DGSE see the amounts offered... well, it could get a good guy's interest. Someone who..."

"Feels under-appreciated," I interrupted. "Damn." Max continued...

"The CIA knows you sold the hardware to them. Two people know it was you that sold it. And, we both know, we can't control who they told at MI6 and DGSE." Max paused and looked out the kitchen window for a moment. "You two are famous for the work you did. If there is a hall of fame for managing assets and intelligence, you two would be there. Someone, somewhere is going to suspect you two and then, come looking for concrete evidence."

Without looking, I took Gwen's hand and squeezed. To my relief, she squeezed back.

"Max, I didn't tell Grimes and Krychek where I got the hardware. Only that I paid a nice sum to get it first."

"Well... let's see," he began, as he leaned back into his chair, and rubbed a finger across his chin, as he glared right into my eyes. "Grimes, or Krychek. High ranking, non-political CIA ops directors. Each one, 30 plus years. Retirement soon. If... either of them cracks... gets greedy... writes a damn book... thinks he can get away with betraying his country... Sounds like a good starting place to me, if I wanted to find out who killed my men." Max emphasized his last four words.