An Unexpected Crew Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He stood and walked to the large breakfast nook and looked out the large window to the front lawn. "I'll give those two a visit. Reminding them I know what they know and that patriots will take great exception if they happen to fuck up and leak anything."

I didn't bother to ask Max's opinion of the operators on that mission... the men who attacked the hackers and retrieved the hardware. Whether they would see the dark web bounties and then act on it. I knew he would tell me...

"Anything is possible."

It crossed my mind, too...

Max... could turn on us... IF...

The price is right.

*****

I took Amara into my arms.

With the most cheerful smile I could muster. Pressing her soft, feminine body into mine. Holding her firmly against my chest.

I held my daughter and son close to my chest. Kissing each one on the cheek.

"What is it?" Amara asked Gwen. Genuine concern clearly on her face.

"Baby. It's nothing. Just a little misunderstanding about some work Steve and I did years ago. We've told you we did things for the government that we can't discuss. You understand, don't you?"

Amara fell into Gwen's arm and kissed her. Hugged her neck. Pressed herself into Gwen.

"I do. It's just... the two of you look worried when that man came into our home." She pushed herself from Gwen. "I'll always believe you, Gwen. If it's nothing, then... it's nothing."

Then... her next words... to us both...

"I'm pregnant."

*****

I stopped at the bottom of the companionway. Pausing.

The sounds from the forward cabin... I smiled. And... my dick stiffened.

I made to turn toward the master head just when Sydnee made the lower deck from the main deck. She snatched my left hand before I could leave and pulled me into an embrace.

"Rosalyn and Rafael, over there, in the forward cabin..." She gestured with her head while I was in her arms. "Have gotten me very horny, Steve. Got any time for your needy lover?" She giggled and wiggled an exotic eyebrow at me. From behind her eyeglasses.

Hell Yeah, I have time.

Sydnee. One of the most exotic women I know.

Her short hair slicked smooth into a pixie cut. She wears her hair short to manage her wigs for her career. But recently, this slick pixie cut is exotic and she wears it very well. She showed me some photographs from her portfolio in the new style for some of her modeling and she is smoking hot.

She grabbed my hand and placed it on her cheeky butt. Pressing herself into my chest and kissing me her most erotic kiss. I am melting into her arms because of her kiss... Begging my brain to match her kiss. I can feel her stiff nipples pressing against my chest through her bikini top. She's gently rubbing her pubis against my hip. Moaning softly into my mouth. Her grip on the back of my neck... firm.

Our kiss broken... Sydnee... "Rosalyn's exclusive now, Steve. I'm not getting any from her, either." She kissed me again and pressed her pubis against me harder. "She was telling me, before the birthday party for Sarah, she and Rafael did the naughty two weeks ago for the first time." She kissed me again. Gawd, I love her kiss. "Do you know what she told me?" I shook my head as I kissed Sydnee's neck and chest above her breasts. "Rafael can make her cum, just like you do for us. Seems, he's got a thick one, too. Not as much as yours, she said. But, thick enough." Sydnee sliced her tongue through my mouth. "He has a little more length than you and... he hasn't the experience you have. She hopes he gets better with practice." She kissed me again and giggled into my mouth. "The best part though... about Rafael." I arched my eyebrows as I gazed into her sexy dark brown eyes. "He cuddles her afterward and listens to what she has to say. Tells her she's beautiful and full of fire... he loves her for it."

I arched my eyebrows really high... "Loves her?"

"Yeah..." She kissed me again. Pulling my neck... our lips are urgent. "They're seeing each other, nearly every day, now. You're sweet for helping her find him." She tongued my uvula and made the tiny bell ring. "Steve..."

"Umm," I mumbled, as my tongue and lips dueled with hers.

"I want you right now, Baby."

My primal brain... politely... escorted my civilize brain, past Gwen, Amara, Sarah, Steven, Mariana, Sarah's birthday cake, and threw his ass off the yacht, and onto the pier.

In seconds, I had Sydnee pinned against the closed master cabin door. Kissing her as my hands untied her bikini top and the side ties on her bottoms. She whimpered and moaned into my mouth as I placed my index finger and thumb on her left nipple and squeezed... firmly. My tongue challenging her tongue and lips. Her kiss became urgent. I twisted her nipple... gently.

"Gawd," she mumbled, into my mouth. "More." Her hands on the sides of my face.

I twirled her around and placed her on the bed. I peeled my clothes off in record time and my stiff dick thrashed the air with anger as my shorts fell from my hips. She arched her back, snatched my dick and pulled me into a side cuddle with her. She kissed me for a few seconds, palmed the back of my bald head, and pushed my lips towards her right tit. Aiming my lips for her erect nipple.

"Suck me, Steve. You're the only one who gives my nipples attention. You do it perf......Oh, GawdYES!" she wheezed, as my lips grabbed her needy nub... raking it against the roof of my mouth with my tongue. Pulling gentle suction. Twirling her stiff nipple in a circle with my tongue. Her hand on the back of my neck... pressing my face into her lovely, firm, and sexy breast. I teethed her nipple and lifted my head... pulling it away from her breast and chest.

"Yes," she hissed.

Within minutes, I had Sydnee bumping and rubbing her pussy against my leg. I was giving both her nipples equal attention with my lips, tongue, and nibbles with my teeth. She was whimpering as she rubbed her clitoris against my hairy leg.

"Go down on me," she demanded. "Suck me. Put two fingers inside me, Steve." She gasped out her last word... in desperation.

I was between her legs, sucking and raking the underside of her tiny bundle of nerves with my tongue. She was humping at my fingers inside her slick pussy... a slurpy sound with each hump against my hand... bumping her little pearl against my mouth... whimpering and wheezing with each applied stroke of my fingers against the front side of her silky tunnel. My right hand and fingers tugging and squeezing her left nipple. Sydnee gargling partial words as my fingers twirled inside her.

"Another finger," she wheezed, with a gasp of breath. Her eyes rolled back.

My three fingers gently rubbed the inside front of her pussy... wiggling them toward me and repeating.

"That feels so good." She drew out her last word. She palmed both her breasts and pushed them toward her neck... pressing them together. Whimpering as my fingers and lip suction worked her into a frenzy. It was an erotic sight to see my lover writhing in my grasp. My primal brain was basking in her aroused aroma. Her dark skin... erotic.

A minute later...

"I want you, Steve," she urgently announced, as she arched her back and pulled on my head with both hands. I wiggled myself toward her. She grabbed my neck with one hand and my cock with the other. She swiped the tip of my dick along her slippery cleft, twice... paused at her entrance, and... released my dick and pulled on my ass. As my swollen member entered her velvet lined pussy, she choked on her next words...

"You.are.so.fucking.good." And... she was, too. My dick enjoyed every microsecond, pushing forward, as it was enveloped by her silky, tight folds. Five seconds later...

She quaked beneath me.

She shivered and wheezed as her pussy orgasmed on my fat cock. I could feel the convulsions... pulling me deeper inside her. Her long legs high in the air... vibrating. Her clutch around my back and neck... firm and urgent. She squeaked in my ear. She whimpered words I didn't understand. Partial syllables. As her pussy relaxed from her orgasm, she began humping and bumping her pussy against me.

I know that signal...

Fuck me.

And, I did.

I gathered her into my arms and began short stroking her... my hot breath into her left shoulder and neck. Her grip on my neck and back... firm. Her nipples raking my hairy chest. Her silky pussy giving my primal brain it's full attention. I concentrated on helping my lover. Swiveling my waist and hips... rubbing the inside of my lover with my firm dick.

She wheezed. She squeaked. She mumbled partial words, followed by squeaks and sharp, abrupt screams. She matched my stroke rhythm with humping against me and she came again.

Screaming... drawing out each of her words...

"I... don't... want it to stop!"

I blinked. Wait a minute...

That announcement belongs to Rosalyn.

I continued screwing my black lover as my primal brain became confused.

I wrenched myself from Sydnee's grasp, pushed her legs back, planted my hands into the mattress beside her, allowed her legs to fall against the crook of my elbows, and hovered over my lover. My eyes locked onto her quivering titties as she began relaxing from her orgasm. I began a long stroke rhythm and I had immediate effect.

She grabbed the back of my arms and pulled herself toward me. Our noses just millimeters apart... she whimpered something to me that made no sense. She fell backward. Her eyes rolled back... she squeaked three times. She rubbed at her clit with her right hand as she extended her neck and head into the pillow... aroused agony on her face... slightly facing toward her left... Her left arm extended beyond her head and stretched toward the headboard. Her breasts had my total, and full attention, as my strokes had an effect on them. They wiggled erotically on her chest as my pubis contacted hers on the inward stroke.

I moved my arms and allowed her legs to flay out wide. I continued to fuck my beautiful fashion model lover. Slamming my pubis into her pubis.

A sharp scream. A gasp of breath. Another sharp scream. A quick gasp of air and...

"I can't stop cumming!" she wheezed, as she endured her involuntary orgasm. Her fists wrapped around my forearms. Her eyes went into an emotionless stare into my eyes. It was something I hadn't seen before. My primal brain took over... I growled...

"You like cumming on my cock, don't you?"

She gasped... "OHGAWDYES."

"I love you," I wheezed as my long stroke rhythm increased.

"ILOVEYOUTOO......OHMYGAAAAAAWDSTEVE!"

Her last word drawn out and fell away.

I stopped. And watched my sexy lover shake violently beneath me. Her pussy quaking on my dick. Her eyes rolled back and stayed there. The muscles in her neck quivered. Her titties wiggled erotically to my primal brain. Her pussy gripping and releasing me. Repeating, over and over. She gargled out some words. I think she said...

"ICan'tStopCumming." And. "IDon'tWantItToStop."

Moments later... Her eyes reappeared from her brain and locked onto mine. A whimper from her lips...

"I want you to cum."

She peeled herself from my grip, rolled onto her tummy, and closed her legs. I straddled her legs, pointed my dick at her drooling vulva, pushed forward and fell forward in one motion... one hand on my lover's lower back and the other on her right shoulder blade. I began a long stroke. Arcing my hips high and coming down hard with my pubis, slapping her sexy ass.

"Fuck me out," she hissed, over her shoulder. "Fuck me out!" She wheezed... Then... "You're dick is too good, Steve."

And, I did fuck her out. Along with myself. My primal brain became selfish and was out of control.

Within two minutes, the tendrils of my release appeared out of nowhere. I couldn't see straight. My legs stiffened. My arms ached. I went crossed eyed. Tunnel vision. I could only see Sydnee's sexy new hair style in profile.

I shoved my hips forward one last time. Stood upright on my knees and pointed my dick at my black lover's butt and lower back. I urgently pumped my dick with my fist... My sticky goo raked and hurt my muscles inside my pelvis as each rope of cum launched from my tiny slit... I watched with amazement... white, creamy, grotesque streaks across the soft, silky skin of my sexy lover.

My release overwhelmed my primal brain. I fell to the side and collapsed onto my back. Wheezing for any available oxygen molecule. My primal brain refused to process any coherent thought. My selfish needs remained within my physical body... my mental body had no say in the matter.

It seemed like hours, but it likely was only a minute or two...

My sexy lover crawled on top of my body and lay against me. Her firm breasts pressed into my chest. Her pussy mound resting against my dwindling dick. Her lips just millimeters from mine. Her unfocused eyes on mine...

"I love you."

I grunted out some reply. I'm certain I didn't know what I said.

She giggled and cracked a grin.

"Intense?"

I managed... "The understatement of the month."

She giggled again... the giggle shaking through her body and into mine. I slowly brought my exhausted arms around and took my lover into my body. My left hand gathered into the cum I left on her back and rump. I swiped at it and brought to our lips.

She smiled as she dragged one of her fingers through my beard. My lungs still aching for oxygen... my chest heaving against her perky tits. She kissed me. Perfectly. She lay her head down on my shoulder and looked toward my right.

"I love you."

"Sydnee... I love you," I struggled. "You're the most beautiful woman. My heart leaps in your presence." I paused... "I gotta ask. 'I don't want it to stop?' Rosalyn says that, too."

"Mmm, that's sexy, isn't it," she cooed. "Rosalyn is so sexy when she says that, isn't she? She's said it to me, and I heard her say it to Gwen, Amara, and you. I thought I would try it." She cooed some more into my neck. "Something else about Rosalyn that's sexy. When she's riding my mouth, she rakes her hands along her tummy, boobs, neck and hair. Moaning as she enjoys me licking her from below."

I chuckled.

"I love being in your arms," she whispered. "Do you do this with Gwen and Amara?"

"I do. The three of you feel so good when I hold you in a loving way. I'm happy in your presence."

"Damn, Steve," she whispered again. "I don't know any other way to say it."

I was so exhausted, I couldn't reply or ask about what.

"I feel like I can be with you, Steve. You know... forever like."

I needed my civilized brain to return to the yacht... right now!

"This is the inconsiderate man inside me, Sydnee. Are you sure? I don't want you to give up a wonderful career just for me." Her whispered reply...

"Do you think you and I can commit to each other and I can still have my career?"

"I believe I could. I would support your career, if you like." I still was forming my words in total exhaustion. Sydnee fucked me out.

"I can hear your heart beating really hard right now."

"It's a love beat. For you."

She giggled. She rolled off to my left and I turned to face her. I caressed her sexy cheek and then her sexy ears. Admiring her new hair style... exotic. She smiled at me. I spoke first...

"Sydnee... I'm prepared to commit to you like I have for Gwen and Amara. I want to spend my life with you. But, only if you have those same strong feelings for me in return. I sense you can have those feelings, but I also sense your career urges."

She stretched her neck and kissed my lips... a quick kiss.

"I want to continue modeling for another five years, Steve. But, I also want to return to you, Gwen, and Amara. None of my lovers are anything like the three of you. I have found, when I'm out of town on a modeling job, I'm thinking of you. Thinking of Gwen and Amara. I love living here with you. During the day, I think about coming home to you. Being welcomed with open and loving arms."

"Damn, Sydnee. That's beautiful."

She grabbed my neck, rolled onto her back and pulled me into a kiss.

"I love you, Steve. And... I want to talk about a commitment when we return home."

"You're beautiful, Sydnee. I love you."

Suddenly... I had to go to the head.

*****

I asked Sydnee to join me in my study.

Two days ago, after Sarah's birthday party on the yacht, Sydnee gathered Gwen, Amara, and myself, in our home, and asked if she could join in our commitment to each other. Of course, the answer was unanimous. We celebrated with champagne, and Sarah and Steven joined in the celebration. My pregnant lovers took it easy on the champagne. Sydnee didn't. I had to help her to bed at the end of the evening.

Sydnee and I sat next to each other as I explained my financial commitment to her. The same offer I made to Amara and, she would be added to my medical power of attorney and general power attorney. My will, also. She hugged my neck and told me I was a very generous man. But, she didn't want the salary I was giving Amara. She may elect to take it after her modeling career, but she felt it wouldn't be right to accept it now.

She had begun exploring the prospect of becoming a YouTube and Instagram model. Explaining to me, other models were making money by trying on sexy outfits and giving their thoughts about the clothing. Dozens of models have millions of followers each.

In addition, some of the models had OnlyFans accounts, where... the clothes they were wearing and modeling were sexually suggestive. A nipple, butt, or pussy exposed for their subscribers. Lingerie. Swimwear. Exotic clothes. When she told me about this...

I arched an eyebrow.

"Sydnee... once you release those photos and videos, you can't get them back. Right?"

"I know, Steve. My fashion photos are already out of my control."

I paused for effect... "You could be recognized on the street for the wrong reasons, too."

She stood, grabbed my hands, and pulled me to my feet. She took me into an embrace and lay her head on my chest. My arms, naturally wrapped around my lover.

"I know. I'm still thinking about the OnlyFans. But, I'm certain now, I want to be an Instagram model. At least make a good attempt. There are so many pretty women out there already, I could fail at YouTube, Instagram, and OnlyFans."

My civilized and business brain switched on. Sydnee's tone gave me the sense she really wanted this and wanted to be successful. There had to be someone I could call to help her take the right step toward success.

Three weeks later, I took my family, and Sydnee, to Texas to meet my parents and brothers. My parents had already met Sydnee when they came for my commitment ceremony and when Sarah was born. The look on my Dad's face, when I told him about my commitment Sydnee... priceless. Sydnee saw his face, too... she giggled and hugged him... hard.

I heard Sydnee whisper to my Dad... "Your son is the best man I've ever met. He has always been kind and helpful when I needed him. You raised him well."

Looking over Sydnee's shoulder toward me, he said... "But... three wives?"

Gwen and Amara laughed. I did, too.

On the same day Steven turned one, we had a birthday party on the yacht. My parents were present. And afterward, Sydnee, Gwen, Amara, and I had a commitment ceremony in the salon of the yacht. Rosalyn and Rafael were present. Mariana, too. Gwen's sister and her family were present.

My women wearing their cream gowns. Absolutely gorgeous.

Sydnee's mother was present... along with her step-father and two half-brothers. I couldn't help thinking how beautiful her mother is.

Sydnee's father wasn't present. He had left Sydnee and her mother many, many years ago. Sydnee's mother, Ruth, married and had two children with Leonard. Ruth hugged my neck and whispered in my ear after the ceremony...

"I can't say, I totally agree with this arrangement, but Sydnee has had nothing but good things to say about you. Along with Gwen and Amara." She released her hug and took my hands into hers... "I see in her eyes how happy she is with you. I can't fault that. And..." she paused and smiled to me... "Thank you for helping Sydnee begin her new modeling career. I can't believe she has over a million followers in just one week."