An Unexpected Crew Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I smiled and squeezed her hands... "I hope you and Leonard are among the followers. And... I will take very good care of Sydnee when she decides to leave modeling. Your daughter is beautiful, Ruth. And, I now know, where she received her beauty." I winked.

I knew that phone call I made to Kimberly Mintz would pay off for Sydnee. Mintz found an agent for Sydnee. Marsha Davenport... and so far, her management for Sydnee is paying off. Davenport contacted several, well-known, celebrity Instagram models, and asked them to refer their followers to Sydnee. I paid Davenport very well for helping my lover. And, my lover is happy with her new career.

The rest of the ceremony, I took care of my children, while my women danced, laughed, ate and drank with my parents and Sydnee's parents and brothers.

The next day, I took my Dad fishing. Jason and Chance came with us. Along with my new partner, and lover... Sydnee, and her parents. Mariana, too.

*****

I stood with my arms crossed as I watched Rosalyn and Sydnee.

The two of them setting up equipment in Sydnee's bedroom. Reflectors. Cameras and camera lights. Tripods. Rosalyn explaining how each one connects and works. Sydnee, trying each one out as Rosalyn explains.

Two sexy women. I hissed in my thoughts.

Sydnee has established a mini-studio in her bedroom to model clothes and accessories. Wigs, too.

Hiring a professional photographer, Sydnee has done scenes by our pool. When I saw the photos on her Instagram account, she was smoking hot. I can see why she receives hundreds of thousands of "Likes." Sometimes, millions of likes.

She's also done photo shoots in our kitchen, living room, her bedroom and our garage... Next to Gwen's white C8. Those photos are memorable and burned into my memory neurons. White bikini, white heels, white necklace, white wristlets, and white Corvette. 1.57 million likes on that one photo she posted. My dick stiffened when I saw it. Lots of cleavage. Lots of leg. Barely there bikini. And... White lipstick.

"Thank you for loaning me the money for this equipment."

Sydnee snapped me out of my trance. I blinked... twice. She giggled.

"It isn't a loan," I groaned. "It's a gift."

"Bullshit. I have a sponsor now. My first check is handed over to you."

"A sponsor?" I whispered. I little surprised at her relatively quick success.

"Yeah, because of you, Steve. Sexy Kitten fashion line. Marsha is a sorceress when it comes to fashion and business. Thank you."

"I suppose you have nothing to do with your success. All those likes were for Marsha?"

"Dork." She took me into her arms and my arms wrapped around my sexy lover. We made out while Rosalyn continued assembling equipment. Sydnee running her fingers through my beard as our lips dueled. Our kiss broken...

"Marsha knows the best photographers, makeup artists, and clothes designers. Sponsors, too. She's going to get a cut on that first check, too."

"I suppose I should hire an attorney to set up an LLC for you, along with setting you up as a client with my accountant."

Sydnee... still in my arms, looked at me funny. "I should do all of that?"

"Yes, but I will do it for you. All you do is, sign the documents. Once this is done, we get Marsha to send all the business documents and checks to the bookkeeper I'm going to hire for you."

I thought Sydnee was going to start crying, but I kissed her first. I whispered... "You're worth it, Sydnee." Her reply... a whimper...

"I love you."

The best words I've ever heard from her lips.

*****

A rare occasion.

I had both of my children laughing and giggling, uncontrollably, as I played peek a boo with them. My heart swollen with love as my two little angels crawled all over me on the floor of my study. Squealing and giggling as I tickled their sides.

I save the tubes from the paper towels I use in the kitchen. Both Sarah and Steven love tapping the floor, furniture and their toys with a simple tube of gray, stiff paper. They will take gift wrap paper and rattle it in the air, by shaking it... totally ignoring the toys I have bought for them. My Sarah...

Walking.

Pride oozing from my soul as I watch her walk to me... smiling widely and her happy and wide blue eyes.

Steven... scooting and crawling on his tummy beneath my desk. Always finding something on the floor that he shouldn't put in his mouth. Squealing in protest as I take it from him and toss it into the trash can.

*****

Now that Rosalyn was getting serious with Rafael...

Mariana was coming over more often. Hanging out with Sydnee, and often times, coming into my study to ask for dick. I would, in a second, offer Mariana the same consideration I offered Rosalyn. To find her a man she could love and marry, but... she hasn't requested it. Nor, mentioned her future intentions. Other than, she would be finishing junior college in a few weeks and she would be attending FIU to study General Business. I had hopes she would find a classmate at FIU, to occupy her free time. But, now...

Mariana had me sitting against the headboard in the guest bedroom.

Sucking the tip of my fat cock. Pulling exquisite suction as I craned her head to my right with a fist full of her luscious, black hair. Watching her fellate me was driving me insane. Her full lips surrounding my dick. My dick engulfed beyond her mouth... she deep throated me for a moment and the sensation was mind boggling. My eyes rolled back and I let out a satisfied groan.

"You like me sucking your dick?" she whispered... eyeing my facial expressions of satisfaction. I was cross eyed, it felt so good. I managed...

"Yes, Ma'am," I wheezed. I sensed Mariana had a tone of frustration in her inquiry. But, she had my attention in another area. She sucked me for a few more moments and then stopped. She rose to her hands and knees and turned to face the foot of the bed... her sexy, tiny ass pointing right at me. Without a word...

She backward crawled until her legs were beside me and her pussy was hovering over my swollen dick. My feet on the mattress, my legs parted, and bent at the knee, she reached between her legs, pointed my dick at her tight pussy and lowered her hips. I helped holding my dick toward her pussy. Gently bending my cock toward her.

My eyes rolled back as her slick tunnel swallowed my dick. For a brief second, I thought I would pass out. Her silky folds were sucking on my dick. She lifted her hips and my dick shined from her vaginal juice. Her aroma was slapping my primal brain silly. She lowered her hips and my dick was engulfed once again... I quivered inside at the sensation. Moments later, she gained a rhythm of fucking herself with my dick. I had a front row ticket to a gorgeous ass and a tight pussy fucking me. My dick disappearing inside her, then, reappearing as she thrust her hips upward.

She had my toes curled as she whimpered and howled... my dick sliced through her. Within two minutes... she was wheezing and mumbling words. The fucking became intense. Her hips swiveling up and down my stiff rod. Squeaking and moaning... from both of us. A minute later... unknown words gasped in ragged breaths... then urgent and staccato... crescendo...

"OhMyGodOhMyGod... HolyFuck!"

She slammed her pussy down hard against my pubis. Quaking legs and arms in an all fours position. Sharp screams as each convulsion consumed her body. I felt her pussy relax and she looked over her shoulder to me. Her face in aroused agony. Again... she fucked me hard. For about 30 seconds and she exploded again. Howling out her orgasm in soft wails. Again, she fucked me hard... this time, rocking forward and backward, on her hands and knees, aggressively... my dick disappearing and reappearing from her velvety puss. Again, an earth shattering orgasm... shaking so violently, she collapsed onto her tummy and my dick left her pussy... whipping back onto my belly with force and a slap of flesh.

I swiveled out of my sitting position and straddled her back. Leaning over to her ear, I whispered...

"You OK?"

I received an angry hiss in reply...

"Fuck me up, Steve. Hard!"

OK. I can do that.

I flipped her onto her back, pushed her legs forward and braced my hands on the back of her thighs. I slipped my dick into her dripping pussy and paused at the first resistance.

"You want an angry fucking, do you?" I growled.

"YES," she hissed. I swear, she sounded like a snake.

I gathered a moderate pace rhythm. My fat cock pumping through her gooey hole. Long stroking her... keeping my balance with my hands on the back of her legs. She wailed within seconds. Twinkling her little clit with her left hand and pulling her left nipple from her chest with her right hand. Her gorgeous tits wobbling erotically as my dick gave her what she wanted.

Hovering above my tall and sexy lover, sweat from my face and neck dripped onto her chest and tits as I concentrated on fucking her... long and hard... and angry. I growled every other forward stroke. I huffed loudly in ragged breaths while I focused. Her pussy gripping me... the sensations... wonderful. My primal brain wanted to cum when I saw her perfect titties wiggling in tiny circles from my thrusts. So...

I thought about waxing the kitchen floor. Then... about the tax forms I needed to take to my accountant. Then... about that brown patch in the front lawn.

Damn!

My sexy lover has me beside myself. Her wails and cries are reaching my primal brain. Change positions, my civilized brain orders.

I stop and withdraw from her pussy. I rolled her onto her tummy, grab her hips into an all fours doggie position. I stroked my cock twice, gently placed the tip at her dripping entrance, and...

She shoves herself backward and my dick impales every available inch of her silky hole.

"Ho...ly......Fuck," she wailed... her last word, staccato and angry. I whimpered in sync with her words. I pumped back and forth at her pussy... her pussy gripping me... pulling at me. She matches my rhythm and we're slapping ass and pubis. The smacks echo from the walls.

She pushes against me and freezes in place... wailing out her orgasm, she...

"Steeeeeeve." A squeak drawn out in high pitch... echoing off the walls of the bedroom.

Collapsing at her elbows and falling to the mattress... still on her knees and her ass in the air, I struggle to pump her pussy, because of her pelvic strength.

I withdraw, stand on my feet, place my cock at her entrance and begin fucking her while in a standing squat... holding her hips for my balance. I'm pumping her good... growling with each of my breaths.

"Hard enough?" I roared.

I received a muted hiss in reply. Her pussy responds and rakes the nerves of my dick... sending wonderful sensations into my pelvis, back and primal brain. She cums again... squeaking out words I couldn't understand. Screaming between those frothy words. My civilized brain orders another position change.

I fall to my knees, place my dick inside her swollen pussy, I reach around her torso with my left arm, place my hand below her throat and pull her toward me. She wails again...

"You'reSoDeepInsideMe," she whimpered. "I'm... GonnaCum!"

She screeched out her orgasm... staccato.. three times. I put my other hand near her throat and pulled her back some more.

I fucked her. Hard. With anger.

My pubis slapping her ass with each rapid forward stroke. An angry slap. Fucking her hard. At least, my version of fucking hard. Within a minute, she was cumming over and over... one orgasm after another. This woman was worked up. Screaming and screeching through each one.

I saw a movement in the corner of my eye... turning my head, Gwen and

Amara watching me screw my long legged lover.

"Just wanted to make sure you weren't killing her, Steve," Gwen offered. Smiling at me.

That announcement had my primal brain stepping on the accelerator. Two minutes later, Mariana howled out her orgasm, reached behind me with her long, slender arms, grabbed my ass and pulled me into a full, complete, and final thrust. This act sent my primal brain into an uncontrollable frenzy...

"Oh, Fuck!" I wailed. The tendrils of my orgasm came racing down my spine, into my pelvis and was racing toward my tiny little slit. Tunnel vision... the sight before me... narrow shoulders covered in long, black hair. My only thought...

Cum now!

I wailed like a wounded animal as my pelvic muscles squeezed my cum into Mariana's velvety tunnel. I could feel my cum splashing against the walls of her pussy. Briefly, I heard Mariana whimpering through her last orgasm. My primal, selfish needs had control of my mind and body.

Exhausted... I fell from her pussy, rolled to my left and fell to the floor with a loud thump. My pregnant lovers raced to my side. I shook my head... embarrassed for falling out of bed.

When I smiled, my lovers began laughing. I quickly got to my knees and found Mariana whimpering while lying on her tummy. I rounded the bed, fell to my knees, and placed my lips at her ear...

"You're amazing."

She gulped. Weakly, she...

"I'm fucked out, Steve."

*****

I crawled into bed and cuddled my Gwen into my arms.

Sound asleep, she hummed a satisfied hum as my arm wrapped around her growing tummy. Amara stirred on her other side. Groggy from sleep, Amara...

"Everything OK?"

"Perfect," I whispered. "I love you, Amara."

"Hmm," she hummed. She rolled over in our dark master suite. Rustled some sheets and blankets, and... "I love you, Steve."

Chapter 11

I hummed in my chest and throat at the beautiful, breaking dawn.

A tiny, barely there, glow in the east. Purple clouds. Black Atlantic Ocean in the distance.

Sipping my coffee, I looked to the northeast, and then to the southeast. The beautiful Intracoastal Waterway of southeast Florida. I could see downtown Miami to the south and the Haulover Inlet and the Ritz Carlton to the north northeast. I heard Gwen's footsteps leaving the great living room and step out onto the deck. She wrapped her arms around me.

"Your coffee smells wonderful."

My left hand on top of her hand... "I set cups next to the coffee maker for you and Amara. Here... you can have the rest of mine." I slurped a final sip, and handed her my mug.

"Thank you."

"I love you, Gwen. I love you, very much," I whispered.

"Mmm, I love you, Steve."

At her words, I saw a movement to my right. Still dark. In the water, near the beach next door. I heard a snap to my left. More movement on the beach to my left... next door. Black figures on both sides. I saw a glint of light on my left.

"Damn."

"What is it?"

I spun in her arms, grabbed her hand and headed for the house. I heard Gwen drop the coffee mug as I yanked on her toward the house. On the way in, with a quick step, I...

"Jigsaw."

"Damn," my pregnant lover squeaked.

I slammed the door behind me, locked the door and pushed the bookcase over on its side with an explosion. I raced to the garage to lock that door and barricade it with the washer from the laundry room. I heard Gwen opening the gun safe and slapping a magazine into a rifle. I heard the bolt chamber a round. I came running out of the hallway for the front door...

"HERE!" Gwen barked.

Without losing a step, I caught the rifle with both hands and continued to the front door. Behind me, I hear another rifle receiving a magazine. I heard magazine belts rattling as they came out of the safe. The front door barricaded, I raced back to the living room. Gwen tossed me one of the magazine belts. Fully loaded, 30 round magazines in the belt. Four. Over my shoulder, sling style. As Gwen passed me for the master bedroom, she handed off my sidearm belt...

Stainless steel,.45 ACP, 1911. Three magazines on the belt.

"I have the door in the master and Amara!"

"I have Sydnee and the children!" as I raced upstairs, two steps at a time.

Thirty seconds later, Sydnee, Sarah, and Steven were in the safe room upstairs. I turned to find Amara racing down the hallway toward me. Her flowing sleeping gown. Even in a panic, she's beautiful. I grabbed her by the arm as she entered the panic room...

"You know the code phrase." It wasn't a question.

"Yes. I don't open the door for anyone without the phrase. Sydnee must agree with the counter phrase."

"I've already hit the panic button. Help is on the way."

A quick pause as I looked at my family... possibly for the last time.

Not what I wanted to see. Serious and dire concern on my lovers' faces. Gawd, they're beautiful. My children... still sleepy and beginning to whimper and cry. I kissed my babes, then, Sydnee, and then, Amara.

"I love all of you, so very much," I choked. Then...

I heard an explosion... muffled... downstairs. My lovers gasped in fear.

Two muffled rounds went off in the living room. Then another.

I slammed the panic room door and turned for the stairway. I heard the bolts engage on the panic room door behind me. Three more muffled rounds in sharp succession.

From upstairs, I aimed my red dot sight downward and toward the breeched back door. I heard two muffled rounds come from the kitchen. Then a thump in the living room.

Gwen. She's taken up a defensive position in the kitchen. Just then...

I saw a black figure appear below me... heading for the kitchen... I fired... twice. He collapsed to the floor. He better had... I aimed for the side of his head. On the floor, I put another into his neck. Why? I could see the armored vest.

I was answered with ten... twenty... thirty rounds into the stairway wall immediately to my right. I fell back into defensive position... Still, I was able to see anyone attempting to ascend the stairs.

The bad guys, distracted by my fire, I heard Gwen let lose five or six rounds from the kitchen. I heard two follow up thumps in the living room. Then...

"FOUR!"

Thank God! My heart racing, knowing Gwen was taking on most of the fight. I made to distract them again. Perhaps, Gwen could pick them off after my fire. I eased out of my position and cautiously peered over the railing from upstairs with my red dot. Nothing.

Then...

"GRENADE!"

Followed by two muffled rounds. Answered by more muffled rounds from the living room.

Damn. I didn't see it, but I heard the grenade hit the wall of the stairwell. I leapt for the nearest door. The nursery.

I kicked at the door to slam it shut... falling to the floor. I squeezed my eyes against the floor and covered my ears. The round went off.

Loud. Blinding.

Concussion creeped under and around the door to the nursery. My choice of the nursery. A good one. The stun grenade failed to get me.

More muffled rounds from below. I stepped from the nursery and found two black dressed figures ascending the stairs. Without delay... without thought... my red dot caught the first one in the face. I pulled the trigger... twice. Then, the dot hit the neck of the second. Two more rounds. Both collapsed. More muffled rounds from below.

Fuck!

"TWO!"

I answered Gwen with distraction fire downward over the upstairs railing. A magazine spent, I reloaded with a fresh magazine from my sling belt. Racked a round into the chamber, and continued firing suppressed rounds.

"CLEAR! JIGSAW!"

I couldn't breathe. I had to blink several times to get my primal brain to rationalize what had just happened in my home.

"STEVE?"

"HERE! SAFE! ALL OF US!"

I raced down the stairs past the dead men I shot and the first sight...

Five black dressed figures on the floor. Suppressors on their rifles. One at the back entrance. Two... one on each side of the couch. One by the TV and entertainment center. And the fifth, near the wet bar. That one was mine. Half his head splattered on the floor. Seven total, counting the ones in the stairwell. I heard Gwen from behind me....