An Unexpected Distraction Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She gently raked her fingernails across his chest and Steven responded with a soft groan and a twitch between his legs. She giggled again.

"Theresa, I just experienced the most erotic scene ever. Your orgasm. I'm so turned on right now," he confessed.

With that, she turned her head toward Steven's eyes while still lying her head on his chest. Ever so slowly, she raked her fingers softly from the top of his chest downward. Maintaining her gaze, she continued past his chest and continued her gentle rake on the right side of his abdomen toward his cock. When she touched his cock, it twitched. She grinned.

Continuing her gaze toward him, she began a gentle caress of his sex. It twitched again.

He closed his eyes as she continued.

Groaning softly with her touch.

Chapter 60

"That feels so good, Theresa."

Theresa smiled in appreciation. "Do you have any lube?"

"Yes... In the drawer," as he motioned to the night stand.

Theresa left his side, and leapt from the bed.

"Got it!"

She jumped on the bed and straddled Steven's legs. Taking the liquid lube, she poured some onto his cock, and massaged it in; smiling all the while.

She moved from his legs and lay on his right side; holding his cock in her right hand.

"Just like it was all about me earlier, this is going to be all about you, Steven," she insisted, while gazing into his eyes.

He nodded.

She left the bed for the bathroom; returning with a hand towel. She crawled next him on his left side and placed the bottle of lube within easy reach. Sitting crossed legged, she squeezed lube into her right hand and capped the bottle. She gently began sliding her hand slowly along his length, eliciting a soft moan from his lips.

As she ran her hand along his length, she massaged his testicles with her left hand, causing him to gently push himself against her. She smiled in her success.

Steven tried to reach for her breast, but, she brushed him away with her wrist.

"This is about you. Enjoy yourself," she softly demanded.

As she manipulated his cock, his groans became more vocal and longer. She paused to refresh the lubricant in her hands. Returning to him, he began to gently lift his hips in rhythm of her strokes. He placed his left hand on her right leg to maintain intimate contact with her.

She gently increased her pace, causing him to groan a long and deep groan. "This feels so good."

She smiled with her success. Refreshing her hands with lube, she ran her right hand through his thick, stiff public hair above his cock several times; matting it down. Knowing to be careful with too much pressure, she massaged his balls firmly, eliciting an involuntary hip movement and sigh of pleasure from his lips. She ran her right hand along his abdomen and onto his chest; squeezing his left nipple softly, while firmly squeezing and pulling on his balls.

"This feels so good, Theresa. You are giving me new sensations with your touch," he groaned, through his lips.

She shifted her attention to his release.

Refreshing her hands with lubricant, she grasped his cock and began an increased pace of her strokes. She noticed her fingers around his cock could not touch her thumb. "He is so thick," she thought. She moved her hand from the base to the head his cock; pausing at the head to twist her wrist and fingers, before sliding downward again.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhh!" he groaned, increasing his hip thrusts toward her hand.

The faster he thrust, the faster she stroked him.

"I'm going off soon," he groaned.

She reached for the hand towel with her left hand, while increasing the pace with her right.

"OOOORRRRRHHHHH, SO GOOD! SOON! SOON!"

Theresa lifted the towel toward the head of his cock anticipating his release.

"AARRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGH! YES!" he groaned, thrusting his hips into her hand.

She captured his squirts in the hand towel, while squeezing and stroking his cock. He squirted once. She felt the surge within him with her hand. Then, again. She felt the surge. Then, again. She felt the surge. Then, again. She felt the surge... Eliciting a groan of pleasure from his lips with each squirt. Theresa was surprised with the volume he released into the towel. He began thrusting at the towel to gain his full release. Small amounts of his cum oozed from the slit with each surge, until, no more was released. She felt him continuing to surge despite no further release of cum.

When he relaxed his body, Theresa released him with a wide grin of accomplishment.

"Better?" she mused.

Out of breath and still recovering, he moaned, "Absolutely."

She giggled too loudly. He nodded...

"That felt good."

Chapter 61

"I'm going to the bathroom with this towel."

Steven was still recovering from the orgasm Theresa gave him. His muscles were paralyzed. He could hear her in the bathroom rinsing the towel out in the tub. She returned to him with a warm wash cloth and bathed his sex, making sure the lube and any cum was removed. Returning to the bath, he could hear her washing her hands.

When she returned, she cuddled alongside him on his left. She threw her leg across his legs and reached her right arm under his pillow. She gently caressed his chest with her left hand and fingers.

"You really know how to show a girl a good time, Steven," she giggled.

Steven chuckled. "I can't speak for you, but, I'm certain my first experience with you was a success. For me."

Theresa giggled. "I have never cum that hard. Ever. My first experience with you was beyond successful." She purred, then whispered, "Much more than I expected. Thank you."

Steven rolled onto his left side and embraced Theresa. "Thank you for sharing yourself with me. I won't forget easily." Then, he took her into a firm, but, gentle hug. She threw her arms around his neck and returned his hug.

"You're poking me!" she giggled.

"Sorry."

"Can't you get that under control?" she giggled louder.

"Are you serious?" he snapped. "A beautiful woman, without clothes, lying against me. You certainly can't be serious." He chuckled.

She laughed a gut laugh as she released her embrace. Then, Theresa spoke...

"May we take a shower?"

Chapter 62

"I'm going to escort you to your apartment."

Theresa stepped in front of him. She looked up into his eyes and gave him a caring and loving gaze. Steven brought her into a loving embrace. They shared their feelings without words.

Theresa broke their embrace and stepped back a little while holding Steven's arm and touching his chest.

"Thank you for everything this evening. I needed the 'talk' so much and you made it special by caring for me." She paused. "It was very special after the 'talk', too. Very, very special."

"Theresa, it was special. Memorable. Thank you for letting me be with you. And, you are so beautiful." A pause. "Those shorts are very short and you are rocking them very well," he affirmed.

Theresa began giggling and then she began to tear up. "Steven... Do you think we could, someday, make each other our own?"

Taking her into his arms, he replied...

"Yes, I think it's very possible. I look forward to knowing you more each and every day we are together."

Chapter 63

Steven was returning to the office, having taken a half morning off to go to the health clinic with Theresa. She had made arrangements, for physicals and testing, on Friday morning after their "talk."

Just as he was about to sit down at his desk, he saw Charles approaching from down the hall. He was smiling as he approached.

"Good morning, Steven. Did you get everything taken care of this morning?"

"Yes, Sir. Thank you for letting me take some personal time this morning to get some errands done."

"Great," he said, as his look and tone changed. "Follow me, Steven. We have a meeting with Mr. Kyle. I see your look. Everything is going to be OK."

Chapter 64

"You look fantastic this morning. And you seem extra happy about something."

Theresa had opened the pub this morning and was working behind the bar to get ready for the day.

"Thank you, Sarah," Theresa replied, as she smiled.

Sarah looked at Theresa and sized her up with a tilt of her head. "You fucked him, didn't you?"

Theresa let out a gut laugh. "No... No, I didn't," she replied, with a sly grin. "But it came pretty close three nights ago."

"What stopped you?" she asked.

"We were both worried about pregnancy and disease. So, we, uh, just had some playtime," she giggled.

"So... What happened?

Theresa giggled and leaned over to whisper to Sarah. Sarah's eyes slowly grew larger and her eyebrows went up.

"Are you serious?!"

Theresa's phone pinged.

Chapter 65

"Steven, this is the opportunity I promised you when I hired you. You have earned this for yourself, and, I have no doubt how you're going to handle it."

"Thank you, Charles. You did promise, but, I didn't expect this so soon, particularly under these circumstances. With Harold and all," he replied.

They had finished their meeting with Mr. Kyle and were now in Charles' office to discuss the details.

"I know, I didn't expect this either. But, here it is for you." He paused. "I see the look you have. Is there something I need to know?"

"Well, I have been seeing a woman. I'm going to have to figure something out," he said.

"I've heard about your woman. Theresa, isn't it? Big Mike's daughter, I believe."

Steven was taken aback by Charles' comments. He hadn't discussed Theresa with him.

"Brenda told me. Don't look so shocked, Steven. I've noticed over the years how the women in the office look at you. And also, I don't mind talk around the office so long as it doesn't embarrass anyone or becomes malicious," Charles affirmed.

Steven nodded.

"I hear she's beautiful. Any chance I get to meet her? Perhaps at the summer picnic or, the Christmas formal?"

"Sure, of course," he replied.

Charles paused and sized up Steven. "When you figure it out with your friend, call me. Let me see how I can help. Now, get started. I need your current projects in the hands of others before the end of the day."

When Steven returned to his office, he took out his phone and sent a text message.

Chapter 66

"What is it?"

"Steven wants to meet with me after work. He says it is important and he will give me the details later. He says it is work related." Theresa paused. "I don't have a good feeling about this. Am I being silly?" she said, as she turned to Sarah.

"I don't know. May I see the message?" she asked.

After looking at the message, Sarah turned to Theresa and paused. "I don't know, Sweetie. It's hard to tell from his message. It's neutral. No bad or good things are in the message." Sarah paused to gauge Theresa's face. "Perhaps he got a raise or a promotion. Didn't you tell me he is a brilliant engineer and appears to be moving up the ladder?"

Theresa nodded, but her concern didn't leave her face. She looked at Sarah and received a shoulder shrug and a smile in reply.

With that, the first customer of the day entered the pub.

Chapter 67

Theresa leaped from booth number 1 and threw herself into Steven's arms as he entered the pub. Grasping his neck, she pulled him into a deep and passionate kiss. Steven returned her affection with equal passion. It lasted a little too long.

The pub erupted into applause.

They continued their kiss with wide grins and chuckles.

Theresa broke the kiss and threw herself into his chest and wrapped her arms around his back and squeezed. A moment passed and Steven took her face into his hands and directed her gaze toward him.

"I'm happy to see you, my Beautiful Distraction."

Steven then broke her embrace, took her hand, and led her to their favorite booth.

As they were getting settled and holding hands, Melinda arrived.

"Hi, Theresa. Hi, Steven. Can I get you anything?" she chirped.

Theresa paused as she looked at Melinda. "Melinda, I think I will order something different this time." She turned toward Steven with a sly grin, and continued, "I have a feeling, things are about to change and I will change my order, also."

Returning to Melinda, she said, "I'll have an Arnold Palmer. 1 part lemonade and 5 parts tea, please." Theresa then returned her gaze to Steven.

"Got it. AP. 1 to 5, heavy on the tea. Steven, would you like something?" Melinda chirped.

Steven was stunned at the comment Theresa had just made. Without removing his gaze from Theresa, he replied, "Yes, Melinda. I'll have a Scotch on ice, please."

"Great! I'll be right back."

After an awkward moment, Steven turned his head away from Theresa. He then reached into his pocket for his money clip to pay for the drinks. While doing so and still not looking at Theresa, he commented, "Seriously... Is it just me, or does Melinda look like she is 15 or 16 years old?"

Then, he turned to look at Theresa. She had a tilt to her head and sassy smile on her lips.

"Yes, she does. When Michael interviewed her, he suspected her server's certificate was a forgery. He called the alcohol board to verify it. She's legit. 18 years old, last December. Do you have something in mind, Steven?"

"No, I don't," he snapped. "And, I know you are teasing me and enjoying every second of it. And, no. I don't want to go to her birthday party, but, I do want to go to your birthday party, but, I haven't received an invitation." He tried to out glare her. But failed.

"Then why did you bring her up?" Theresa asked with a smirk.

"I don't know, Theresa. It just popped into my head and I wanted to get it out of there. Now it's out," he snapped. Then, he grinned, letting her know he didn't mean it.

"OK, then. Now... I see the look in your face. You sent a message earlier. Is now a good time?" she offered.

"Yes... It is a good time, but, first, I want to know why you think 'things are about to change.'"

"A girl doesn't tell all her secrets, Steven. But, in this case, I will tell you. Some of your office mates are starting to become regulars during lunch." She paused to gauge his reaction, then continued, "I can overhear their conversations and Sarah can, too." She paused again. "Although I didn't hear everything, I heard enough to know something happened today and you are heavily involved. And, it appears, in a good way. That's all I know." She paused...

"Are things going to change, Steven?"

Chapter 68

"Yes... But, before I continue, I want to say something to you."

Just then, Melinda returned with the drinks. Steven handed her a twenty and said, "Melinda, I don't need change this evening. If I need anything, I will wave to you. OK?"

"Thank you, Steven," she replied, and then winked at Theresa as she left.

Steven paused, and then continued, "When we were at my apartment, you asked, if someday, we could make each other our own. I want to be with you, with the possibility that someday, that will happen for us."

Theresa nodded.

"OK, then. I'm going to start from the beginning and let you digest the situation and what may be possible for us in the near future," he said with confidence.

He shook his head to gather his thoughts and began.

"Harold Mills, the construction manager on the Houston bank project, had a minor heart attack at his home last night after supper. He's fine, but, his doctors have ordered him away from work for 6 weeks and 2 weeks light duty."

"They want you to go to Houston, don't they?" she asked with concern.

Steven nodded. "Charles got Tom on a charter flight last night and he is there now. They want me to take over all construction activities on the bank project for the next 8 weeks and I start on Monday."

"This is your first large project, isn't it? And, it isn't just a large one; it's a huge one, right?" she asked, choking back a sob.

Steven nodded. "There are future possibilities for my career, if I succeed."

"Absolutely. And you better succeed, because I won't have it any other may, Mister."

Chapter 69

"I don't want to lose you, Steven."

Steven stood and sat next to her. Steven saw her sniffle a sob away. She raised her finger to her eye to hide a tear.

"You haven't lost me. I'm here. I care for you deeply, Theresa. I'm going to do everything I can to figure this out so we, and my career, can both succeed. I don't know the answers yet, because I've never been away from someone for whom I care so much. Somehow, I will find a way for each of us to be in our arms. I keep telling myself 8 weeks won't be that long, but, then again, I cringe with the thought of being away from you for that long," he said.

"Steven, I trust you. I know you're a brilliant man and you'll find a way. Tell me what I need do to keep us together. I want to invite you to my birthday party!" she cried, with a tear falling down her cheek.

"I need for you to get ready for our date at the country club tomorrow night," he replied, with a wide grin.

She threw her arms around his neck and hugged him a good hug. And then, whispered in his ear.

"Don't let go of me, Steven. And, you're going to be a mess when you see the dress I borrowed from my sister, Maureen."

Chapter 70

"Theresa, I have no words to describe how beautiful you are. That dress is you, girl."

"You think so?" Theresa asked.

"Absolutely... I would go out with you. You're hot, Sissy," Katie chimed.

"What about Steven? Do you think he will like it?

"I'm going to have to wipe the drool from his mouth. You know, that kind bloodhounds get. The kind that just stretches to the ground without breaking because it's so thick. That kind," Katie chuckled.

"Thank you for the detailed description, Katie," Theresa barked, with a faux perturbed tone.

"Theresa, I wish I were going with you tonight. I would love to see you two together at the club. I truly hope you have a wonderful time. And don't think any at all about him going to Houston, please? Just have a great time with each other?" she pleaded.

"Yes... We've agreed not to bring it up and to enjoy the moment," Theresa replied.

"What time will you be home?"

"Don't wait up. I'm going to try and spend as much time with him as possible."

Then, there was a knock at the door.

Chapter 71

"Come in, Steven. Theresa will be here in just a moment."

"Thank you, Katie. Amazing, how much you two look alike. I will have to look away from you, for fear I will confuse you with Theresa," he grinned.

"Cute, Steven. Bearing gifts, I see," Katie chirped.

"Yes... I thought of our date to the Royals game and got a little something."

"Yeah, I saw that catch you made. Great catch by the way. I liked the part where you were humping Theresa. It has over 2 million hits on YouTube," Katie smirked.

Steven's brow furled down in confusion.

"You didn't know? Wow! Where have YOU been? That's a beautiful corsage, by the way," Katie offered.

"Thank you. Do you think Theresa will like it?

"If she doesn't, I'll take it and go out with you instead," she chirped. "Houston, huh?"

"Yes... I'll have to figure something out for us. Theresa and me. Any suggestions?" he asked.

Katie leaned toward Steven and whispered, "No... But I'll look into it." Katie paused, then continued, "Steven, I've never seen Theresa like this. You know. With a man. You've done something to her. Do you feel the same?"

Steven nodded.

Katie smiled.

"That smile. Just like Theresa," Steven thought.

"Hi, Steven."

Steven looked up... paralyzed. A few moments later, he regained his composure to speak.

"You are so beautiful," he squeaked. Oh, my God! Did I just squeak? A raging flush began.

Theresa and Katie began chuckling. Then, out of now where and without thinking...

"You have taken my breath away, Theresa," he said.

Theresa's chuckles turned into a warm and inviting smile. "Do you like?"

"What was there not to like," Steven thought.