An Unexpected Distraction Pt. 02

Story Info
Two young & inexperienced lovers continue their romance.
19.6k words
4.77
9.1k
3

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/15/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ajroye
ajroye
345 Followers

An Unexpected Distraction

A.J. Roye

Copyright 2019 All rights reserved

Part 2

Chapter 52

"OK... Theresa, I want to make a confession about this. Because I care for you so much, I want to tell you, although I have been with other women, there have been very few. I'm not experienced with women. As in all things, experience matters. And, with experience, practice is required. I have very little practice. I'm by no means experienced when it comes to women and the intimate relationships, but, I do have past experiences which are memorable. I have not been with a woman since I moved to Kansas City." He paused again. "I need for you to know this of me."

Theresa replied, "Steven... Since I first met you, I've had an intimate desire for you. It has come to this. This meeting. To resolve my desire for you. You are a woman's dream. Handsome. Kind. Courteous. Considerate. Sexy. Smart. Employed. Well-liked by others. It's no wonder the women in your office follow your every move. I long for your embrace and kiss. But, a woman has her needs just as a man. But, a woman's needs are different. I need to know... If I commit myself... All of myself to you, will you respond the way I need you to respond. I don't want to be your one-night stand, and then I will never see you again."

"You will never be my one-night stand. I will be with you until you kick me to the curb," he mused.

They both laughed to break the intimate tensions.

"Steven." A pause. "I too have very few experiences. But, I so want you. And, I have decided to take you for my own, if you will let me."

Steven smiled.

"Theresa... I want to take the lead on our discussion about sex this evening. Blame me for my upbringing and engineering profession. I will tell you what I want, and, what I do not want from any sexual relationship for us. If you agree, then say so. If you disagree, stand your ground and argue. Don't be afraid if our discussion tonight breaks us apart, because, I believe, it is meant to be."

Chapter 53

"OK... Let's start."

They took seats in the living room across from each other.

"What are your boundaries? What is the line, which will never be crossed for you?" Steven began.

"Nothing in the rear. That goes for both of us," she insisted.

"I'm glad you said that. I agree."

"I will not be restrained. When I'm with you, I want as much contact with you as possible," Theresa insisted.

"I will never restrain you. So far, we have common values."

"Steven, I want you to take the lead now. If I don't like what I hear, I will say so."

"OK... Now my boundary. No videos. I don't want you or me on the internet. I'm not saying you or I would do such a thing, but, I'm suggesting, if a video existed, it could be stolen and we would lose control of it. This is my boundary. No videos," he stated firmly.

"Thank you, Steven."

"OK." A pause. "Disease and pregnancy." A pause. "What is your birth control situation?" he asked.

"I'm not taking or using anything for birth control. I don't like the effects they have on my body," she replied.

"OK then. Condoms. Do you have an issue with using condoms?"

"No."

Steven continued, "Disease. STIs. Have you been tested for STIs in the past twelve months?"

"No. But I haven't been with a man in 18 months. I will be tested, if you want," she said.

"Theresa, I haven't been with a woman in over 4 years. I'm not showing any common symptoms, but, I will be tested for our peace of mind, particularly for HIV. I care too much for you. I would love to be tested together if you like," he said.

"OK... Together," she smiled.

"Oral sex." He paused to gauge her reaction, then continued, "I enjoy oral sex. Both giving and receiving." Another pause. "For me, it is very erotic to go down on a woman. In the few times I have done this, I was fortunate to have the other person tell me what to do and how to do it. It was a turn on for me, and made my own experience even better. I want this from you only if you give it freely." He continued, "As for receiving. I will not force you into oral sex, ever. I will only take it from you if it is given freely and without reservation. I can only receive it if it is given sincerely and intimately. If I sense anything otherwise, I will put a stop to it."

Steven sensed Theresa was thinking about this and patiently waited for a response.

Then, Theresa spoke, "Steven, I'm not experienced with this. I was eighteen the last time and so was he. We didn't have oral sex. The men I have seen since, have been very short relationships and never got past kissing." After a pause, Theresa continued, "I'm interested in receiving." A pause. "Girls tell me, if a man is good, it is a wonderful experience. As for giving, can we take it slowly? If the mood is right, I may ask you if it is OK."

Steven smiled gently and replied, "Absolutely." She returned his smile.

"Now, because this is a new beginning for each of us, I anticipate there may be situations neither of us are comfortable with. The new thing is a 'safe word.' Are you familiar with term?" he asked.

"Yes... It's a word a couple agree upon which tells each other it is time to stop. That things are uncomfortable, or have gone too far," Theresa replied.

"I have never used a safe word in the past," Steven said. "This is the first time for me. I would like for us to have 2 safe words. One word to stop. 'Red' is a good word, because it is rarely used when our passions are high. The other word is 'Yellow'. It will tell each of us the situation is getting very close to Red. It does not mean stop. But, it may mean things are getting too intense for one of us. What do you think? Will this be OK with you?"

"Yes... The words are good," she replied.

"Great... Now, one more thing," he offered. "As we get to know one another, I would like for us to agree and be comfortable to talk about this again. Situations may arise where one of us may need to talk to the other. We need to agree to respect each other and hear the other out. OK?"

"Absolutely. I wouldn't have it any other way."

Chapter 54

"Theresa... I now want to talk about something else, not related to sex."

"Hurry up, Steven. It's taking all my will power to keep from leaping from this couch and into your arms," she said, anxiously.

Steven grinned, as he continued, "It's about where you live. This evening, I was not comfortable with you walking to my apartment after dark." He paused. "You live on the opposite side of the complex from me. I insist when you come to my apartment, that you allow me to escort you from door to door. I don't know who lives in this complex, and the complex has minimal security. Even I note my surroundings when I go to the mail box. Please... Let me do this for you."

"Yes! Yes! Yes! One of the many reasons I want to be with you. Anything else?" she yelped.

Without waiting for a reply, Theresa leapt from the couch, straddled Steven's lap on the love seat, and threw her arms around his neck. She then wiggled her ass a couple or three wiggles on his lap, all the while smiling widely. Steven placed his hands on her hips in response and returned her wide smile. After a momentary pause, she closed her eyes and challenged him to a kissing duel.

After Theresa broke the kiss, Steven said with a wide grin, "I'm responding to your wiggles and to your Daisy Dukes."

Theresa giggled and replied with another wiggle. "I know, I can feel your response."

She continued with a gentle and serious smile, "Right now... Tonight... Here... Do you think you and I can touch all the bases except home plate?"

"Yes, Theresa. I would like that. I would like to explore the base paths also," he smiled. "But first, I should take a shower. I didn't anticipate our meeting tonight. OK?"

"Of course." Then, the expression on her face changed to unanticipated surprise, with a dash of confusion. "You are really responding. I can feel you," she said, as she looked him in the eye.

Steven tentatively grinned.

"It's still responding, Steven," she said, as her eye brows went up and her eyes grew wider.

He shrugged his shoulders with a smile.

Chapter 55

"Hurry up before I decide to go home and finish myself off!"

Steven chuckled nervously as he turned off the water to the shower.

After throwing open the shower curtain, there she was, just a few feet away. The sexiest sight he had ever seen. He reached for a towel without removing his gaze.

Standing in the doorway of the bathroom, she was wearing nothing but one of Steven's light blue dress shirts. Unbuttoned to her navel, her breasts were not exposed, but revealed the milky white skin between them. The tail of his shirt reached to above mid-thigh. He briefly thought if the shirt were shorter, he would get a bonus view.

She had changed her messy ponytail into a messy bun, and she was looking at Steven with a sly grin. She took a quick glance downward and returned to his eyes with a wide grin.

"I see you are still responding," she giggled.

Steven stepped from the tub and returned the towel to its rack, all the while gazing at Theresa with a smile. Without a word, he approached the sink, combed his hair, and grabbed his toothbrush and toothpaste.

"Steven... I never knew." After a momentary pause, she continued, "You hid that very well from me."

Steven didn't flinch. He continued to brush his teeth.

Theresa then moved from the doorway and stood next to Steven, leaning against the counter with her butt, and looking into Steven's eyes. She motioned with her eyes to between his legs and returned to his eyes. "Well?" she said.

After rinsing his mouth, he turned full frontal to Theresa and replied with a grin, "I hid nothing. I suppose my trousers and jeans fit such, little is revealed when it is not responding."

Theresa giggled without leaving her gaze of his eyes. Then, she stepped toward him, continuing her gaze, gasped his bicep with her left hand and reached for him with her right.

She cradled his cock in her hand.

Chapter 56

"Be careful with that. It could go off."

They both giggled and chuckled nervously for a moment.

Theresa never took her eyes away from his. She began to gently caress him, while looking for a response.

Steven closed his eyes in pleasure. He reached for Theresa's arm and brought her closer into a side hug while she continued her soft, gentle, and slow caress. This time she received a quiet groan of appreciation. His eyes closed anticipating more pleasure.

When she saw his eyes close, she dipped her gaze toward her hand.

"Oh, My God," she thought. "It's huge. So thick. So heavy. Uncircumcised. Huge balls. Shaggy, too."

While she continued her gentle caress, she briefly pondered whether she could accept him when the time came. She released him and raked the hair with her fingernails, returning to her caress.

Then, she released him, grasped his hand and led him to his bed. When they reached the bed, she turned to face him and placed her hands on his chest. It was then she took note of his chest hair.

He wasn't shaggy, but there was plenty to play with using her fingers. It was dark and covered his upper chest, pecs, and nipples up to the bottom of his neck. It wasn't excessively long, but, long enough to rake fingernails through, which she did. Steven groaned with pleasure in response.

Then she grasped his arms and pressed the side of her head against his chest, while pressing her body against his to drink in his masculine figure. There was no obvious fat on his physique. His muscles were toned and firm. His abs were not defined but firm. His hips were not too narrow nor were they too wide. Toned. He responded with his embrace of her. She could feel his response on her tummy through the shirt. She briefly pondered whether she could break this embrace, because he felt so good against her. She reached behind him and caressed his butt cheek. Muscular.

Then, her urge took over. She was horny and needed a release.

She stepped away from Steven, gestured to him with her eyes, and a tilt of her head; she expected him to take the shirt from her shoulders.

He took a step toward her.

Chapter 57

She smiled a gentle smile at him.

Steven softly and gently lifted the shirt from her shoulders and allowed it to fall to the floor around her feet.

"So beautiful," he whispered, in the soft and warm light of his room.

His first thoughts were how stunning her milky white skin enhanced and brought attention to her other feminine features.

Her shoulders, neck, and upper chest announced femininity. So delicate and petite.

Her breasts. They were perky, firm, youthful, milky white. They had a youthful shape to them. Her pink nipples were erect and were just the right length; not too short nor too long. The pink areolas were not too large nor too small. Her nipples did not point forward, but, appeared to rest slightly atop each breast and pointed slightly forward and upward. "Erotic," he thought. Steven's cock twitched at the thought and longed to touch her.

He did notice her upper chest and neck had a slight pink color. He thought perhaps, she was aroused.

His gaze drifted downward to her mons. Steven was surprised how little pubic hair was present. There was no evidence of trimming, shaving or waxing. The hair was wispy and thin. Again... Erotic. This contrasted with his first meeting with Theresa where her low-rise jeans all but exposed her pussy. It had been over 2 months. She must have stopped waxing or shaving. He would ask her about this, he thought.

Steven drank in her overall beauty. She was perfectly proportioned in every detail. There were no flaws.

Then, he stepped forward to walk past her toward the bed, intentionally brushing his arm gently across her right nipple. She turned in his direction as he passed.

Steven then turned down the sheets and covers and slipped to the other side of his queen size bed. Fluffing each pillow, he turned toward Theresa and silently invited her to join him.

She responded.

And, she lay by his side.

Chapter 58

"You are so beautiful."

Theresa blushed and responded, "Thank you. And you, Sir, are very handsome in more ways than one."

As they lay on their sides facing one another, Steven leaned in for a kiss and Theresa responded.

The kiss was gentle, with a little nervousness on the side. They both sensed the nervousness of the other. They giggled through the kiss.

Theresa took Steven's right hand and brought it gently to her left breast. She looked to him for acceptance.

Steven's gentle squeeze... She moaned a soft moan into his mouth.

Theresa took his hand again and directed it to her left nipple. Guiding his thumb and forefinger into a squeezing position on the sides of her nipple, she, placed her thumb and forefinger a top of his thumb and forefinger... and squeezed her nipple firmly and held it. She closed her eyes and let out a soft groan of pleasure as she squeezed. The sensation from her nipple went directly to her loins. A few moments passed before she released Steven's fingers.

"That feels so good," she whispered, as the pleasure filled her sensitive button.

She squeezed her nipple again with Steven's fingers beneath hers, but, this time with more intensity and held it. She responded with a more intense and longer moan.

She rolled onto her back while grasping Steven's neck with her left hand and brought his lips to her right nipple. Before he reached her nipple, he took note her upper chest, neck and cheeks had begun to flush with a pink color. She was aroused.

With a gentle pressure, she signaled she wanted her nipple licked and he responded. Gently licking and sucking.

It wasn't enough. She pressed his lips against her more firmly to encourage him.

"Yes!" she moaned, as he took her nipple between his teeth, nibbled, and held it a few moments. She shifted her hips toward Steven as she moaned. When Steven released her, she cried, "Again, Steven. More this time."

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh!" She began to slowly thrash her hips against Steven's right leg, tapping her mons against him 2 or 3 times, and pressed his head more firmly against her to encourage him.

She grabbed his right hand, in what seemed like desperation, and thrust it toward her mons, continuing to hold his head against her nipple. "Let go," she cried. "Now suck it! Suck it, please!"

She then brought his hand to her entrance. "Put a finger in me!" she cried, with desperation in her tone.

She felt him touch her entrance gently with his finger and she noticed her pussy was wet. Her pubic hair was matted against her skin. She reached for his hand and shoved his finger as deep as it would go.

"Yes!" she hissed. "Move your finger! Now! Hurry!"

Steven responded.

"A little faster! Yes! Another finger! Hurry!"

Steven was responding to her nipple also and she was loving it. It was bringing her loins into ever greater intensity.

Theresa was thrusting her hips at Steven's hand with each rhythmic movement he gave her. After a minute or two, she felt Steven touch her clit with his thumb, pressing gently, and rubbing it.

That sent her over the edge. A few moments later...

Throwing her hips upward against Steven's fingers and hand, with each spasm which was consuming her, she cried,

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Weeeek! Aaarrrooooooh!" A gasp of air taken. And then another, "Aaarrroooooo!" Another gasp of air taken. And then another. "Aaarrrooooo!" A gasp of air taken.

"YAASSSS! Aaarrroooooh!" A gasp of air taken.

"OH, NO! Aaarrroooooh!" A gasp of air taken. A gasp of air taken. Then, another taken.

"Aaarrroooooo!" Panting.

She sensed Steven had eased his hand movements inside her to let her come down from her orgasm.

"Stop the sucking!" she cried.

Theresa was straining to catch her breath, all the while looking to Steven with a lidded glare of pleasurable release. Steven attempted to move his fingers from her, but, she held him in place with her hand.

"No... Feels good."

He smiled in return.

Chapter 59

"I have to go to the bathroom."

As she got up from the bed and walked toward the bathroom, she looked over her shoulder to Steven and barked, "Get some condoms. I'm going to pass the test!"

Steven smiled at her remark while he watched her cute and perky ass wobble into the bathroom. "That is so hot," he thought, as she turned into the bathroom.

While waiting for her return, he thought he had just witnessed the most erotic encounter ever. Never had he experienced the orgasm from a woman like he had just seen. He reflected, when she was going through her orgasm, he was trying to restrain the most intense hard on ever. He pulled the sheets up to hide his raging erection.

As she left the bathroom, she headed out of the bedroom, barking as she left, "Do you want some water? I need some badly."

Steven nodded in return.

When Theresa returned from the kitchen with the bottled water, she had a perk to her step while returning to the bed. Her breasts wobbled side to side and up and down as she returned. Steven momentarily thought his cock was going to burst right there.

"Here you go," handing him the water.

Steven opened the bottle of water and took a drink, while watching his Beautiful Distraction standing beside his bed. She took a long drink, placed the bottle on the night stand, and crawled into the bed next to him.

Steven was on his back. Theresa slapped the sheet off of him, threw her left leg over the top of his thighs, lay her head on his chest, and cuddled him on her side as close as she could get. She then placed her left arm and hand on his chest and began caressing his chest hair.

"I got what I came for tonight," she said. She paused, before continuing, "You really know how to show a girl a good time, Steven." She paused after her giggle. "That was intense for me. Thank you."

ajroye
ajroye
345 Followers