An Unexpected Distraction Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He nodded with an awkward stare on his face.

Standing across the room, Theresa was radiant. She was wearing an elegant black keyhole cocktail dress with a pleated skirt beginning below her breasts to 3 inches above the knee. The keyhole revealed her milky white skin, but, no cleavage. The collar of the dress was below her neck on her upper chest. As she spun around for Steven's pleasure, the dress had one-inch straps descend from the low collar to below her shoulder blades. Steven noted her perky and cute buns could be seen enhancing the dress.

As she turned to face Steven, he took note of her legs. Her slender, yet toned, milky white legs descended to black rhinestone pumps which strapped at the ankle. "Wow! So beautiful," he thought.

As he returned to her face, her hair again, was in a messy ponytail and she was pulling if off perfectly. Strands of hair were allowed to fall and caress her neck and the sides of her face. She had 2 small diamond solitaire studs for each ear.

Her milky white skin announced sexy.

She had applied a minimum of eye makeup, yet, it looked exotic and sexy. "That's it!" he thought. "Exotic."

That's the word he had been searching for to describe this woman's beauty.

"Aren't you going to kiss me?" she asked.

Steven closed his eyes and shook his head, realizing this beautiful and exotic woman had taken away his ability to think clearly.

Katie giggled at his awkwardness.

He placed his gifts on the end table and walked toward Theresa. As he neared, she stepped forward slightly to stop him and looked into his eyes with tenderness. She placed a hand on his chest and waist. Steven grasped the back of her neck with his left hand and pulled her lips toward him for a kiss. He leaned down and kissed her. Their kiss was gentle and passionate.

Their kiss was interrupted with Katie clearing her throat.

They smiled at Katie's interruption, and then, Steven said, while looking into her blue eyes, "Beautiful. So, beautiful."

"Thank you, Steven. You are very handsome this evening." A pause.

"Did you bring something?"

Chapter 72

"Yes... Yes, I did bring you some gifts."

As Steven turned to retrieve his gifts, Theresa thought how handsome he was in his light gray suit. His shirt was bright white and his tie was charcoal gray with subtle light gray stripes. His shoes were a light brown. As he bent over the end table to retrieve his gifts, she giggled at the sight of his trousers highlighting his cute and masculine buns.

Steven turned to Theresa and asked permission to place the corsage on her wrist, which was quickly given.

"It's beautiful, Steven. Thank you. Do you have something else?" she asked, looking toward the end table.

"Yes, I hope you like it." Steven turned to retrieve the small gift bag, and handed it to Theresa.

Theresa glanced toward Katie and raised her eyebrows. Then, she began opening the bag.

"Thank you, Steven! It's wonderful! Look, Katie! It's a baseball stand for my foul ball!" she yelped.

Theresa leapt into Steven's arms squealing, hugging him a good hug as she held the baseball stand. "Thank you!"

She released her hug, grabbed his hand, led him to her bedroom, and squealed, "Come on, Steven! Let's see how it looks!"

When it was time to leave, Katie stopped Theresa before she reached the front door and whispered in her ear.

"I forgot to tell you. Momma called and wants me to come over tonight and help her with some pies for the bake sale tomorrow. I'm staying the night with them." Katie pulled back and winked at Theresa.

Theresa grinned a sly grin and whispered in return, while looking at Steven, "Will you do me a favor? Stop by the drug store and buy some lube. I might need it tonight."

Theresa pulled away from Katie's ear and smiled with arched eyebrows. Katie arched her eyebrows, too, and nodded.

They both giggled.

Chapter 73

"Welcome to Seven Hills Country Club, Sir. Your name, please."

"Steven Bonds, I'm a guest of Mr. Campbell," Steven replied, while handing him the letter.

"Thank you, Mr. Bonds. This way, please."

After taking their drink orders, the maître d' left them alone.

"Steven... This is wonderful. Thank you," Theresa chirped.

"I hope you have fun this evening, Theresa. I've been looking forward to this evening with you," Steven chimed.

As Steven looked around the dining room, he noticed both men and women looking in their direction with curiosity. He smiled and nodded at each of them.

Steven leaned toward Theresa, and in a low voice, commented, "I think you have captured the attention of the members tonight. It didn't take very long."

Theresa looked around and saw the curious stares. Replying to Steven, she said, "I don't know, Steven. The women. I know those looks all the way from St. Joe. They're checking you out. Don't you dare give them a second look, Mister!"

They both giggled.

"Katie told me about a YouTube video," he mused.

"Yes! Isn't that great! We're famous!"

"Why didn't you tell me?" he asked.

"Katie just told me this afternoon. The video has over 2 million views. Isn't it exciting?"

"It's probably why we are receiving the stares," he chuckled.

The remainder of their date was wonderful.

After an elegant dinner, they spent the evening in each other's arms dancing to a live band. The band had both a female and male lead singers and they sang it all. Swing, country, soft rock, Big Band, slow romantic. It was wonderful.

And, Theresa was beautiful. Several men attempted to cut in on Steven with Theresa, and Steven waved them off, indicating she was taken for the evening.

And Theresa was not the only one getting attention. Steven had to politely decline some flirtations from the women when he went to the bar to refresh their drinks. Theresa saw it and waved a finger at him, while giggling.

All the while, they gazed into each other's eyes while they danced. They were a beautiful couple and the members took note of their romantic attraction to each other.

As Steven turned from the bar and looked toward their table, he saw a woman sitting with Theresa. He furled his brow and wondered who she might be. As he approached the table, Theresa looked up and smiled.

"Steven, this is Maureen. She is Mr. Campbell's daughter. I told her I have a sister with the same name," Theresa mused.

Steven set the drinks down, turned to the woman, and smiled.

"Hello, Steven. My father told me you would be here and to look for you. He didn't tell me you two were such a handsome couple," Maureen said, with a smile.

"It's a pleasure to meet you, Maureen. May I get you a drink?" Steven offered.

"No, thank you. I have a drink at my table. Daddy tells me you're a brilliant engineer and you are well thought of at the firm. So well, in fact, you've been sent to Houston to take over a very large and difficult project, at such a young age, I might add. I assure you, Steven, my father does not pass out compliments like yours, readily," Maureen asserted.

"I look forward to seeing Mr. Campbell to thank him for the opportunity. I'm grateful," Steven replied.

Turning to Theresa, she said, "And you, my dear. There isn't a man in this club who hasn't taken notice of you this evening. I've had to elbow Henry three times tonight," she giggled.

Without looking away from Theresa, she said, "Steven... You have a very beautiful girl here. And, I see the way the two of you look at one another."

With that, she smiled at them both and rose from her seat.

"I hope you have a wonderful evening and, it was a pleasure to meet each of you."

Chapter 74

"Theresa, I had the most wonderful of evenings."

"You really know how to show a girl a good time, Steven," she giggled.

Then her face turned to one of sincere happiness. "Steven, I need to be with you a few more hours." She paused. "Katie is staying with Momma and Daddy tonight."

She then took his hand and squeezed softly. "Will you stay a little longer?" she asked.

Without waiting for a reply, she turned toward her bedroom and disappeared. While in her bedroom, she undressed and placed her clothing in the closet. She was nude. She reached into a dresser drawer and drew out a few votive candles, placing them in several locations of her bedroom, and lit them.

She stepped from the bedroom and found Steven opening some bottled water in the kitchen. As she approached him, he looked up and drew his gaze toward her wiggling breasts. She smiled to herself. When she reached him, she grasped his necktie and began untying it while looking passionately into his eyes. When she had if off, she placed it around her neck and allowed the loose ends to fall between her breasts. She paused to allow Steven to drink in the scene before him.

She led him to the living room and began removing his coat. Then his shirt. Then his undershirt. Then his shoes. Then his socks. Then his belt. Then his trousers. Then his boxers.

When she rose from removing the boxers from around his feet, she grasped his hand with hers. Looking into his eyes, she smiled gently. Steven replied with an equally loving smile.

She led him to her bedroom and paused at the side of the bed.

The bedroom was lit in a soft glow of burning candles. Turning to face Steven, Theresa grasped the back of his neck and pulled him in for a kiss. When his lips met hers, she pressed herself against Steven firmly. Then, she broke the kiss and stepped back slightly.

"I see you are responding," she giggled.

Then, she turned and lay on her bed, lying face down. Steven groaned...

"You are so sexy right now."

Chapter 75

She looked over her shoulder, and invited him with her eyes.

"So beautiful," he told her.

Steven knelt at the edge of the bed near her feet and began kissing her ankles and calves softly. Theresa gave a soft moan of approval. He continued the gentle kissing and occasional soft lick of her legs while moving from her calves to the back of her knees, alternating between each leg. Then, the back and insides of her thighs, until he reached her luscious buns.

"What a cute ass," he thought.

He spent some time with her buns, enjoying her perky form while applying his kisses. She moaned with the occasional nibble of her bun flesh.

Now, lying on the bed beside her, and still kissing her buns, he took his hand and gently caressed the inside of her thighs. Drawing his fingers along her skin toward her sex, he stopped just short, and teased her. She responded with a soft moan of frustration.

Continuing to caress the insides of her thighs, while he kissed and nibbled her buns, he would tease her by briefly touching her entrance and then dragging his fingers away on the inside of her thighs. She responded with a gentle swaying of her hips. Then, he would repeat.

When he touched her entrance a second time, she moved her hips toward his fingers with the hopes of prolonging his touch. But, he would teasingly withdraw his fingers toward her thighs. She moaned in frustration.

He now detected a hint of her arousal. Her scent was pleasing. He teased her pussy with his fingers a third and fourth time, and her frustration was evident in her passionate sighs and hip movements.

Continuing, he applied his kissing on her lower back and began caressing the sides of her hips and waist with his fingers. Theresa responded with pleasurable moans and sighs.

Then adjusting his position toward the headboard lying next to her, he began kissing her shoulder blade and caressing her side boob. Her sighs were approving.

While lying next to her, his cock caressed her thigh. She pressed herself against him.

Smiling, he began kissing the top of her shoulder, then her neck, while caressing her cute buns with his hand and fingers. He would occasionally, dip his fingers between her legs to tease. She groaned because he would not touch her entrance.

He reached under her chest and caressed her breast and nipple.

"Mmm," she moaned.

Then, he rose from the bed, and rolled Theresa gently onto her back and moved her hips toward the edge of the bed. Kneeling on the floor, he took her legs, and gently parted them.

It was then, he noticed he had a raging hard on, and it was tapping against the side of her bed. He lowered his head toward her thighs and begin kissing them gently, as he slowly approached her mons. Theresa's breathing and sighs became more evident as he approached her entrance.

Then, he paused, and gauged her reaction. She briefly looked toward him and nodded gently.

He smiled.

With his tongue, he touched her pussy below her clit and she sighed her approval. Gently, he licked her vulva on each side, taking care to keep the pace and touching slow and gentle. She moaned her approval. Taking great care, Steven explored her with his tongue and lips along the bottom, then the side, then near the top. He repeated on the other side. He took her aroused clit between his lips and squeezed. Her hips lurched slightly and her sighs become more vocal.

"Kiss me right there, Steven." He did not kiss, but, softly sucked her clit into his mouth and touched her with the tip of his tongue.

"Yes!" she hissed.

He raked his tongue across her clit while gently sucking her. Her hips began to press against his face slowly, with each rhythmic rake of her clit. She reached for his head with her hand to assist in guiding him where she needed it the most. Her fingers brushed through his hair.

While continuing her pleasure with his tongue, Steven then reached for her left breast. He sought out her erect nipple with his thumb and forefinger. When he found it, Theresa placed her thumb and forefinger on his fingers and squeezed her nipple with his fingers. She let out a soft yelp of pleasure, and began pressing herself against his mouth with more intensity and urgency.

This continued for a few minutes, all the while, Steven shifted his attention between her left and right nipple with his fingers. With each squeeze of her nipples, and the increased pace of the rakes on her clit, Theresa became more intense with her hips against Steven. Her moaning and panting was beginning more frequent. He looked toward her face and noticed the hot pink color on her upper chest, neck and cheeks.

Theresa didn't say many words during this time, but, her sighs, moans, and pants became louder and shorter with the build-up of her intensity.

Soon, Theresa's sighs became staccato and her hips began swaying side to side... more forceful against Steven's mouth. Steven sensed her impeding orgasm and maintained the pace, seeking a sign or instruction from Theresa.

Then...

"There! Right there! Just like that!"

Steven maintained the pace and his position with his lips, while her humping became more intense and forceful against him. Steven noticed her upper chest, neck, and cheeks were a hotter pink.

"Oh, Yes! Oh, Yes! Yes! Yes! Yaaaaasssssss!" With that, Steven squeezed her left nipple, wanting to bring Theresa over the edge.

Theresa took one last gasp of air and held it while her hips were raised high from the bed; Steven's mouth clutching her puss.

"It's Here! Yaassss! Oooohhhhhhh! Yip! Yip! Weeek!" A gasp of air taken. "Aaaarrrrrooooo!" A gasp of air taken.

Her hips slapped the bed and then flew back upward with Steven still attached.

"AAARRRRROOOOO!" A gasp of air taken.

Her hips, down and up again.

"AAAARRRRROOOOOH!" A gasp of air taken.

Out of breath, Theresa cried, "ENOUGH! LET GO! TOO MUCH!" She was pushing him away. Steven saw the hot pink color of her skin was nearly red on her upper chest, neck, and cheeks.

Steven released Theresa from his mouth and fingers. He noticed when he let go, Theresa was sopping wet from her pussy and some was on the sheets. Her pubic hair was matted to her skin from the tacky cum of her sex. He also had her cum on his face.

He briefly thought she may be ovulating. He would need to be careful tonight.

She purred.

"So, good... So, good, Steven."

Chapter 76

Theresa sensed Steven sliding into the bed next to her. She was straining for breath and her body was recovering from the intense orgasm Steven had helped her achieve. Her body was going through aftershocks and tingles from her experience. She could see again and she felt warm all over. The intense colors she saw had vanished. She sensed her hand was between her legs, lightly massaging her clit and pussy to ease herself down from her man's favors.

She turned her head slowly toward Steven on her right and received a gentle smile. Theresa could barely crack a smile.

"You look so beautiful. I'm enjoying what we can do together," he mused.

"You really know how to show a girl a good time, Steven," as she rolled her eyes back into her head, as an aftershock hit her.

"Are you OK?" he asked.

"Oh, Steven... I'm very much more than OK. I just need to recover. You are very good at more than engineering, Mister." She tried to giggle.

A few minutes later, Theresa rolled and turned to Steven with her head in her hand, propped on her elbow.

"That was my first time. You going down on me. It was wonderful. Thank you," she said.

She reached toward his chest and ran her fingers through his chest hair.

"You're welcome. It was very nice seeing you enjoy yourself. I enjoyed myself, too; helping you get there. It was a turn on for me to see you this way."

"It will take me a few minutes before I can return your favors," she grinned.

Steven smiled and said, "I would like to ask you some questions. To get to know you better. About what we have done here. OK?"

She nodded.

"I noticed your cum is a little sticky and tacky. Are you ovulating?" he asked.

"Yes, I am. That's why I'm so horny for you. We will have to be careful tonight when it comes to you," she mused.

"Yes, I agree. I have another question. It's about your pubic hair. OK?" he asked.

She nodded, but was curious for his choice of discussion.

"You are not waxing, or shaving, and I'm thrilled with your choice. I find you very attractive. However, when you and I met at Big Mike's that first day, your blue jeans where low rise. I couldn't help but notice they were very low," he said, with a raised eyebrow.

Theresa giggled and replied, "You weren't the only one that noticed they were low! I flashed a couple of customers that day and Michael hit the ceiling when he found out. And, yes. They were so low you should have seen my pubic hair, but, it was gone. You see, Katie and I got silly one afternoon and she dared us to go to a waxing salon. I didn't like the pain or the feel. So, I let it go natural. You said you like it?"

"Very much. You are not very furry and it is wispy. I think it's sexy. I hope that isn't too much information," he offered.

Theresa giggled, "After what we just did, I don't think so. I've to go to the bathroom. I'll be right back."

Theresa leapt from the bed and walked to the bathroom. Steven followed her with his eyes...

"Mmm."

Chapter 77

As Theresa walked toward the bathroom, Steven couldn't help thinking how sexy her buns were. They wiggled just right with each step. He felt a twitch in his balls.

He got out of bed and made his way to the kitchen to retrieve the bottles of water he had opened.

While taking a sip, Theresa came from the bedroom toward the kitchen. She was stark naked. Steven smiled as her breasts wiggled and she smiled in return. She knew what he was seeing.

She snatched a bottle from the counter, and while drinking, she kept an eye on Steven and grinned while sipping.

"I see you are responding," she giggled.

With that, she moved next to Steven and caressed his cock, while gazing into his eyes. With a sly smile, of course.

"I like what you have to offer."

Chapter 78

"Yes, I think it is normal, considering the sight before me."

"Come with me, Steven. We aren't finished yet," she said, with a sultry tone.