An Unexpected Distraction Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just then, another guest appeared in the cockpit and took his place. His lady companion took a seat on the port side and had a Bloody Mary in hand.

Steven sat on the starboard cockpit seats where Theresa was being briefed by the crew.

And then...

A rod above Steven's head started singing with the line running out from the reel.

Chapter 96

"We have something, Ma'am!"

Theresa's eyes widen behind her sunglasses, and, her heart quicken. She turned to Steven. He was grinning widely and nodding his head in approval. The crewman pulled the fishing rod from the holder and brought it aft of the cockpit and barked, "Here you go, Ma'am! Start reeling the line taut!"

Theresa took the heavy rod and began reeling with the handle. "This is hard work," she thought. She pulled, then reeled. Then, the yacht began going in reverse to help Theresa take the slack into the reel. As the yacht was going backward, the stern would force ocean water into the cockpit with a huge splash, soaking Theresa and the crewmen. The salty taste of the water on her face caught her by surprise.

Theresa, briefly glanced at Steven, and found him smiling widely while his clothes also got wet. The reverse of the yacht helped Theresa reel in the line much easier by closing the distance on the fish. Soon, the fish jumped from the water and they got their first look.

"It's a dauphin, Ma'am! A Mahi Mahi!" the crewman yelled.

Theresa didn't know what that was, but, it sounded good to her!

After about 15 minutes of reeling and fighting the Mahi Mahi, the fish was alongside the boat. A crewman reached over the side and used a tool to lift the fish by its mouth and bring it aboard. The fish flopped on the deck of the cockpit. "This fish is huge," she thought. The crewman took a wooden club and smacked it on the head to kill it. All ocean fish have sharp and dangerous teeth and they can hurt people while flopping around on deck.

"Ma'am! This is your catch! Let's take your photo holding the fish!" he barked, while gesturing to her with the fish to come hold it. Theresa gave the rod to another crewman and tentatively walked to the fish. She glanced toward Steven for encouragement. He smiled and nodded.

The fish was huge. The crewman held the tail end of the fish and Theresa held the front while another crewman took photos. The captain came down from the flybridge to have his photo taken with Theresa. Theresa waved to Steven to have a photo taken with her and her catch.

After the photos, one of the crew took the fish to an ice filled locker in the cockpit for storage.

Theresa leapt into Steven's arms and squealed, "Did you see that? That was my first fish! It's a Mahi Mahi! Did you see how huge it was? You didn't tell me the fish are so large in the ocean!"

Steven just grinned with her joy.

Then, Theresa planted a juicy kiss on Steven's lips.

"That was great fun! Thank you!" she said.

"I'm glad. I had a feeling you would enjoy it."

Chapter 97

"Here you go, Ma'am! Start reeling the line taut!"

Steven couldn't help admiring the sight before him. Theresa, his Beautiful Distraction, was again "distracting" him. She was sexy in her red bikini. The triangle bikini top and butt cheek sneaking out of her Brazilian bottoms. Her milky skin was perfect for the color she chose. Her cute red athletic sneakers matched her bikini. With her hair pinned up into a messy bun, she really looked exotic and beautiful. And, she was rocking her black rimmed sunglasses, as well.

As the boat swayed with the gentle waves, Theresa shifted her weight to maintain her balance while standing. Each time there was a swell, her breasts wiggled inside her top as she stepped. Her buns wiggled as well. "So sexy," he thought. His balls twitched a few times.

Steven alternated his attention from watching Theresa having fun with the fish and her "wiggles." Then, the yacht began a reverse to aid Theresa in reeling in the fish. The ocean water began lurching over the stern and splashing everyone in the cockpit. Steven didn't escape the soaking.

Steven enjoyed every moment while Theresa reeled in her fish. Soakings and all.

Once the fish was aboard and settled, Theresa turned to Steven. He couldn't help notice her stiff nipples were pushing against the wet bikini top. He twitched. Again. And again.


Chapter 98

"Come over here! There is a fresh water spray nozzle to wash the salt water off of you."

Steven motioned Theresa to the forward section of the cockpit and grabbed a hand-held spray nozzle. He pulled the hose from the bulkhead and directed the spray toward Theresa, rinsing the salt from her bikini, skin, and face.

It was then, Theresa noticed her nipples were erect and pressing against the bikini. Her top was lined, but, the cool water stiffened them enough to press hard against her top. She noticed Steven was admiring her bikini. With a grin, she ran her index finger across her nipple to let him know she caught him. He suddenly looked back toward her with sudden fear on his face.

She giggled, leaned toward his ear, pressed her breasts against him and whispered, "It's OK. Thank you for liking my bikini so well."

"I'm sorry, but... You are so beautiful," he replied, with a guilty smile.

She reached for his neck, stood on her toes, and pulled him in for a kiss. A very nice one, too.

After Theresa took her turn rinsing his clothes and skin with the fresh water nozzle he said, "Let's go to the flybridge and let the wind dry us off. We can watch the others fish from up there."

As they entered the salon, Andrew presented Steven with a Bloody Mary. "Here you are, Sir. Would you like anything, Ma'am?"

"Yes, thank you. An Arnold Palmer, please. Five to one, heavy on the tea. I will be on the flybridge."

Before leaving for the flybridge, Theresa noticed the pretty young brunette, from earlier, was sitting at the bar near the galley, holding a drink. She was looking her way and smiling. A skanky smile, Theresa thought. The young brunette appeared to be sitting at the bar with an older man, perhaps, 40 or so.

Theresa and Steven sat on the starboard aft section of the flybridge to overlook the cockpit. A few minutes later, Theresa turned to see the skanky brunette, and her older friend, take a seat across from them on the port side. Theresa gave her a squinty eyed glare as she sat. The dark tanned brunette just smiled, with a hint of slyness.

"She's trouble," Theresa thought.

"Here's your drink Ma'am. Five to one, heavy on the tea."


^

Chapter 99

"Steven... I think I'm going to put my pants and shirt on. I'm afraid I will sunburn soon."

Steven rose from his seat and went down to the salon to get her clothes. When he returned to the flybridge, he noticed Theresa was speaking with a woman on the port side of the aft flybridge. She was the woman who brushed her tits against his arm earlier in the morning and he knew Theresa was upset with it.

He sat back down in his seat and watched Theresa and the well-tanned woman with the tiny bikini. Theresa was speaking with her and the expression on the woman's face was one of stone. A moment or two later, the woman's face turned to one of confusion. Theresa smiled widely at her, rose, and made her way back to her seat next to Steven.

On her way back, she was smiling the smile of extreme achievement and satisfaction. Steven thought he would wait to ask her what happened with the other woman.

Theresa took the clothes from Steven and put them on over her bikini and then asked, "Put sunscreen on my face and neck?"

"Of course," Steven replied.

While applying the sunscreen to her face, he noticed the other woman was looking at them with furled eyebrows and curiosity. He would definitely ask Theresa about this later.

"I'm glad you put your clothes on, but, I really like your bikini. You look fantastic in it."

She smiled widely, took the sunscreen and rubbed it into her hands and wrists. She then encouraged Steven to lean back against the end of the couch-like seats and place his legs on the seats. She then sat between his legs and leaned back into his chest. Reaching for his hands, she placed them on her tummy and held them there. Steven saw Theresa turn to the woman across the way and smile politely before turning her attention to the action in the cockpit.

"Hmm," Steven thought.

They had lunch in the salon and the food was great. Finger sandwiches, fresh fruit and vegetable trays, cakes and pies, and iced tea served on fine china, silverware, and glassware.

They returned to the flybridge, sipped on lemon water, and enjoyed the fishing action in the cockpit. Theresa saw, for the first time, marlin, sailfish, mackerel, sharks, tarpon, and amberjacks.

The fishing continued into the late afternoon and then the first mate announced the Julie Ann would be heading back to port with their catch for the day. Dinner was served in the salon while the captain raced the yacht back to Galveston Bay.

Steven thought, "What a wonderful day with a wonderful distraction."

"Steven... This was great fun and a beautiful yacht."


Chapter 100

"Theresa, I had a wonderful day with you today."

"You really know how to show a girl a good time, Steven!" she chirped. She paused. "Seriously. Thank you! Everything was so exciting, romantic, and fun."

Then she laid into a passionate kiss with him while the wind blew through her hair on the flybridge.

After the yacht entered Galveston Bay, the captain positioned the yacht alongside the restaurant where Theresa and Steven had dinner the first night in Houston. The captain turned to Theresa and asked, "Ma'am... Would you like to sell your Mahi Mahi to the restaurant?"

She turned to Steven for advice. He nodded and added with a smirk, "It's a big fish to take home. We would have to buy your fish a ticket on the plane if you want to keep it!"

She elbowed him.

"Seriously, they will pay you cash... here on the dock for your fish. There's nothing better than cold, hard cash in one's hands!" Steven offered.

They made their way to the dock and they were met by the crew with her fish. There was a woman on the dock weighing her fish and took a note on her pad. Theresa jumped from the yacht and announced that was her fish. The woman smiled and said, "Young lady. We are paying $4.00 per pound for Mahi Mahi today. Looks like your catch is 51 pounds. That will be... Let's see. That will be $204. Do you want to sell it to us?"

Theresa leapt in the air and squealed, "Yes! Thank you!" She turned to Steven and he was grinning widely. The woman reached into her cash box and paid Theresa while she jumped up and down.

Theresa ran back toward Steven waving her cash in the air and squealing, "Look, Steven! $204! We're going shopping!"

"That's great, Theresa!"