An Unexpected Distraction Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She took his hand and led him to her bed.

Theresa encouraged Steven to lie on his back and she slipped in next to him in a cuddle. She then began kissing his lips, neck, and shoulders while raking her fingernails across his chest. Steven's cock twitched with each kiss and rake.

After a few minutes, Theresa began kissing his chest and lightly squeezing his nipples. She found out quickly, Steven's nipples are sensitive and too much pressure was painful.

She moved her leg to the side and began kissing and licking his nipples while continuing her rakes of his chest and abdomen. Then, she rose and straddled his lower abdomen, reached behind her for his cock and let it rest against her butt and lower back. She wiggled his cock with her ass and giggled.

She leaned forward and began kissing his lips, cheeks, neck and chest while firmly pressing herself against his lower abdomen. She moaned a little. While doing this, she gently brushed his chest hair with her erect nipples. "This feels so good," she hissed. She continued raking her nipples against him, enjoying the sensation he provided.

After a minute or two, she released his cock and began her slow descent of his chest with kissing and soft licks. Continuing, she did the same for his abdomen, until she reached near his sex.

Lying on her right side next to Steven, her head near his loins, slowly, she took his cock in her left hand and inspected it for a few moments. She noticed her hand wrapped around his cock. She could not meet her thumb with her fingers; but she had petite hands. She gave his cock a soft kiss and looked toward Steven.

She whispered, "Steven... This thing of yours is pretty big. It may take me a while to get used to it. It's my first time. Will you tell me what you want and how to help you feel good?"

Steven nodded.

"Again, this is about you, just as you did for me tonight. Enjoy yourself."

Then, she turned her head and began slowly kissing the head, and the area nearby; pulling the foreskin back from the end; occasionally, looking toward Steven for approval. After a few minutes, she took the head gently into her lips and sucked lightly. His cock twitched. She sucked it again and he twitched. Looking to Steven for approval, she received it with a nod.

She looked at the slit at the end. It was leaking precum. She took her finger and rubbed it into the head. She licked the precum from her finger and found it a little salty, but not distasteful. Taking the head into her lips a little further, she sucked him a little more firmly and raked her tongue across the head. He twitched again and groaned softly. She eased her mouth slowly along his length. She was surprised he slipped so easily into her mouth, considering how thick he was. She also noticed she was salivating, to ease him into her mouth. She alternated between kissing, sucking, and raking her tongue on him for several minutes.

Then, Steven whispered, "Get up and straddle my legs." She responded.

"Take me in your hand and rake your tongue across the underside, near the tip. It will be intense for me. After a few minutes, I will cum," he instructed.

She leaned towards him and gently applied his instructions while his cock was in her both hands. He let out a soft groan of approval. Then she sucked and raked her tongue more firmly on the underside of his cock, eliciting a hip movement and a "So good" from his lips.

She bobbed her head twice and raked him again. He responded with gentle, shallow thrusts upward. This continued for a few minutes with alternating rakes, sucks, and kissing. She took her right hand and began caressing his balls... again received a "So good" from his lips.

After Theresa applied more aggressive sucking and raking, Steven said, "I'm getting close."

Theresa continued her technique. "I'm getting closer." His hips became more active and his groans more vocal.

A minute later he announced, "I'm cumming right.... NOW!"

Theresa released him from her mouth and directed him towards his belly.

"AAARRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGH! RUMMMPH!"

Squirt, after squirt, after squirt appeared and splashed against his abdomen. She could feel him pulsing in her hand with each squirt. He groaned a loud rumph with each pulse. She was amazed with the volume he was able to provide. As she held him in her hand, she began gently stroking his cock, causing him to thrash his hips from the sensitivity.

She released him and moved gently to lie next to him on his left. She began kissing his neck and chest while he recovered. She raked her fingernails across his chest and squeezed his right nipple.

"Theresa... That was wonderful, and... intense. Thank you," he said, gasping for breath.

"You're welcome. I enjoyed it. It wasn't what I expected, but, it was good for me. We can do it again, can't we?"

"Absolutely," he affirmed.

"Will you stay with me tonight?" she asked.

He nodded with a gentle smile.

Theresa crawled from the bed and went to the bathroom to get warm washcloths. Returning to Steven, she cleaned him up. She took the cloths to the bathroom, rinsed them out, and washed her hands thoroughly in case there was any cum on her hands. She didn't want to touch her pussy with those little guys around.

Returning to her bed, she snuggled her ass against Steven, to encourage him to turn and hold her. He responded. He pulled the sheets over them and placed his right arm around Theresa and his left arm under her pillow beneath her head. When they were comfortable, she reached for his right hand and placed it on her left breast. She encouraged him to hold her softly.

She whispered, "Steven?"

"Shhhhh... We'll talk in the morning. I promise. I'm still enjoying my time with you."

Chapter 79

Steven was on his right side when he woke first. Theresa was cuddling with him, pressing her breasts against his back and her arm draped across his waist. He thought to himself it felt good to have her next to him. He would miss it.

But, today... Sunday... he would have to leave Kansas City and travel to Houston. He chose to drive his car so it would not be idle for 8 weeks. In addition, he feared his car would be vandalized while he was gone.

He tried to ease out of bed without disturbing Theresa, but, he failed.

"Where are you going?" she mumbled.

"I need to go to the bathroom."

"Hurry right back, my Handsome Customer," she groaned, a sleepy groan.

After washing his hands, he returned to bed and held Theresa in his arms, facing her.

"I need to go," he whispered.

"I know. A little longer, please?" she pleaded.

"Theresa, I haven't figured out what to do, but, I will have an incentive. It's you. I will miss you so much," he sighed.

A tear appeared and he touch it on her cheek. He smiled a gentle smile.

"Will you call me when you stop along the way?" she asked.

"Absolutely," he affirmed, with loving eyes.

After a few minutes of holding and touching each other, Steven crawled out of bed and walked to the living room to get dressed.

Having dressed and as he reached for his coat, Theresa appeared in the living room wearing a thick terry cloth robe.

Steven whispered, "May I kiss you before I leave?"

She leapt across the room and threw herself into his arms.

They held each other in a passionate embrace while their lips and tongues dueled.

When Steven broke the embrace, Theresa stepped back. Another tear formed and ran down her cheek.

"I'm going to figure it out, Theresa," he asserted.

"Please, hurry. I'm going to miss you."

Chapter 80

"Has Steven, left?

"Yes, Momma," Theresa sighed.

Theresa fell into her mother's arms and sobbed a soft sob.

"Katie told me he cares for you very much. The two of you will work it out, because you both want it. Distance will always be an issue with him. Take that into consideration. He must travel for his career, and Katie tells us he is a fast mover in his career. When you do share time with him, make it in the moment. Don't try to do too much in the time you have," Momma offered.

"Momma, I miss him so much, and he hasn't even arrived in Houston, yet," she sobbed.

"I know, Sweetie. Stay busy in all of your things. Work, play, friends, chores, errands. It will help with your longing. Before you know it, he'll be in your arms again. And if it gets too lonely, you come here, we'll put you to work. Now, when he comes back to you, Daddy and I will want to meet him. OK?"

"I love you, Momma."

"I love you, too, Theresa."

Chapter 81

"Good morning, Steven. My name is David Pace, the construction foreman. Tom left everything for you in Harold's office."

"Good morning, David. Thank you. Are there any issues this morning that need to be addressed?" Steven asked.

"No, Sir. Right now, we are 3 days ahead of schedule and all materials are on site ready to be erected. There are no current labor shortages or issues and we haven't had a safety incident since construction began," David reported.

As they shook hands, Steven noticed the size of his black hand. They were huge. Steven's hands were large also, but, seemed small compared to David's. He had been told David played college football and his career was cut short because of an injury. He completed his degree in construction management and, now, he was the best construction foreman McPherson & Stone had. He was glad he had the best.

Steven's phone pinged.

He smiled.

Chapter 82

"Good morning, my Beautiful Distraction. Thank you for your message. I miss you, too."

"Steven... Do you have that building finished yet? You've been there 2 hours now!" Theresa barked.

He chuckled. "Almost... Just 12 more months."

"12 months?! You said 8 weeks!" she giggled.

"I did. But, the building is scheduled for a 12-month completion. So... How's my gorgeous bartender today?" he asked.

"Oh, I don't know. I just cried all day yesterday, because of you. But, today, I've gotten over you for now. I've decided I'm not going to let the most handsome man I've ever met, ruin my day like he did yesterday. I'm going to stay busy, busy, busy while you are gone. Do you need any help on that building of yours? I can get it done by the end of the week!" she chirped.

Steven laughed at her sarcasm.

"I wish you could finish it by the end of the week. We'd both get a bonus. Seriously though, that was the longest drive I've ever had. The 13-hour drive seemed like 20, because of you."

Chapter 83

"Mr. Bonds! David sent me. He needs you quickly. He's holding a delivery driver because he's drunk. He hit the large forklift and flipped it over."

"Mary! Call the police, please. Tell them we have a drunk driver on our property," Steven barked.

Steven grabbed his hard hat and followed the crewman back to the construction site.

"David, what do have?" Steven asked, as he was walking up.

"Yes, Sir. We've got a drunk and some damage to the large forklift."

"Is anyone hurt?" he asked.

"No, Sir."

Steven turned to the driver. "What's your name?"

"Austin."

"Well, Austin. Today is your lucky day. You won't be delivering here anymore. And, I'm calling your employer."

With that, he opened the door to the truck, killed the engine, took the keys, and grabbed the manifest from the clipboard on the seat.

Turning to David, he tossed the keys to him and said, "I've called the police. If he tries to leave, follow him and use your phone to call the police. When the police arrive, tell them everything. I'm leaving to fire a steel supplier. Call me if you need anything. Thank you for acting on this so quickly."

Turning to Austin, he barked, "I advise you not to leave. It will only be worse for you."

Back in the office, Steven called Tiffany to his desk.

"Tiffany, I need you to find other steel suppliers. Get the specs for the steel and start calling. I need a minimum of three suppliers and deliveries to begin immediately. Call me if there are any issues that need my attention, please. I'm leaving to cancel a steel contract," he yelped.

"I'll have them ready by the time you return."

Chapter 84

"Hello, my Beautiful Distraction. How's your day been?"

"Steven, I think I should be asking you that question. You've been there for two weeks now and what's this about throwing a drunk off a cliff today?" Theresa chirped.

Steven was momentary speechless.

"Whaa? How did you know about that? It just happened this morning."

"Steven... Catch up, will you? Half the staff where you work comes in here at lunch now. We've had to hire another girl. They also know who I am and they tell me 'everything' you're doing. So... Did you kill him?" she asked.

"No... He's still breathing in jail. Amazing. I'm speechless how quickly word got back to you before I could tell you," he said.

"I like it really. I get all the juicy scoop on you and some of the others where you work. It's fun. You know what else you didn't tell me? I know you are working with two pretty junior engineers down there. Mary and Tiffany, I believe. So far, I haven't heard anything juicy on those two, and I expect it to stay that way, Mr. Bonds," she giggled.

Steven chuckled, then replied, "OK... I haven't remembered to tell you about them. They arrived early this week. Tiffany already has two steel suppliers lined up after I fired the supplier today over their drunk driver. I'm grateful no one was hurt when the drunk flipped our large forklift onto its side." He paused. "You hired a new girl?"

"Yep... Her name is Emily. And you can't go to her birthday party. She's 22," she giggled.

"OK... No birthday party. Theresa, I received a text message from the clinic today," he said.

"I received my message yesterday. I'm looking forward to being with you," she said, with a sly tone.

"Yes, Ma'am."

Chapter 85

"The steel supplier you fired has sent a letter threatening to sue. But, Steven... Don't worry. You did the right thing to kick them off site. The firm's attorney told Mr. Kyle they don't have a case. She said they're just looking to see if we will flinch. She sent them a letter citing the breach in terms of the contract on the health and safety clauses and our right to terminate the agreement. I spoke to David Pace. He said you handled it very professionally. David wasn't sure he could do the same. We're proud of you, Steven."

"Thank you, Charles. I will say this... it did take restraint. I was furious. I couldn't believe that man was driving an 18-wheeler in his condition and he could have hurt one of our crew ramming the forklift the way he did," he fumed.

"OK... Enough of that. Tell me about Theresa."

"Well... We talk every day. I haven't had an opportunity to go back to see her because of the 6-day work schedule," Steven sighed.

"I understand the relationship is becoming... serious?" he asked.

"I'm hopeful," Steven replied.

"Steven, I've seen the construction and accounting reports for this project and, although I'm not surprised, I'm impressed. If I give you 4 days off and you take it next to a Sunday, that will give you 5 days off. Will you take it if I offer it?" Charles asked.

"Yes, I will. Thank you, Charles."

"OK, then. Give me the dates and I will send either Tom or Mason to cover the days. Let me know. Now... I need to get going. I'm going to Harold's house to visit him. I'll be back here tomorrow to review the schedule and look at some of the work you've done."

Chapter 86

"I have some news for you. I was hopeful you haven't heard about it."

"Maybe I have. Maybe I haven't. What is it?" Theresa mused with a sassy tone.

"I've been given 4 days off," he replied.

"Really? Serious?" she asked.

"Yes... You haven't heard?" he mocked.

"Stop it, Steven! I haven't heard this one. Go on," she said, with hope her in voice.

"If I take the days next to a Sunday, I will have 5 days off. Are you interested?" he asked, with a sass in his voice.

"Yes! Yes! When are you coming home?" she yelped.

"I can come home, but, I hoped you would consider going to Houston to see me. I would like for you to see a small part of my home state. We Texans are proud of where we are from. We could have lots of fun here, if you're interested," he offered.

"Like what?" she asked.

"I have three things I think you would like. One. The beach. Galveston is great right now. Two. Salt water fishing. We could go on a group charter. You would have fun. And, three. But, you may not be interested in this one. The Royals are playing the Astros next week," he said, with a snarky tone.

"I have never seen the ocean. And the Royals? Really? I would love to come see you, Steven. I need some dates so my shifts can be covered," she pleaded.

"OK... How about this? You fly to Houston on late Saturday afternoon, or early evening, and I will pick you up at the airport after work. I'm buying your ticket. And then, you can return on Friday morning. I will return to work on Friday morning, but, you can take a cab to the airport. Again, I will pay for it. This way, you and I can spend the maximum amount of our time together. What do you think?" he offered.

"Where will I stay?" she asked.

"The firm is leasing apartments for staff to use during the project. Charles said you can stay in the women's apartment across the hall from the men's apartment. Will that be OK? You may have a roommate," he said.

"The ROYALS! I can't wait. I'll call you tomorrow after I talk to Daddy about my shifts!" she squealed.

"I can't wait to see you, Theresa!"

Chapter 87

Steven saw her first.

There she was, walking toward him in the distance at the airport arrivals breezeway. "My God, she's beautiful," he mumbled to himself.

She was wearing a gorgeous yellow sundress with a full cup shelf bra. Half-inch shoulder straps supported the dress near her breasts. Her cleavage was hidden. Her arms, upper chest, and neck were exposed except for the shoulder straps. So feminine and petite, he thought. The dress skirted above her waist and fell to just above her knee. The skirt flowed as she walked in yellow strap sandals and low heels. Her hair was pulled into a messy ponytail and strands of hair were caressing her neck and the sides of her face. Her skin was smooth and flawlessly milky white.

"I'm so lucky," he mumbled again to himself.

Then...

She saw him...

She squealed!

Chapter 88

As Theresa left the airplane, she thought of Steven. She missed him. She felt a lump in her chest when she thought she was about to see him any moment. She choked back a sob and a tear of joy. She expected he would like the dress she borrowed from her sister, Elizabeth.

Theresa took her time looking for baggage claim signs, because, there were so many people in the terminal. She followed the signs carefully because she didn't want to get lost.

What she didn't notice was, both men and women, were checking her out. She was paying too much attention looking for, and following the signs.

As she left the secured area and entered the breezeway to baggage claim, she saw Steven. Her heart leapt for joy upon seeing him in the distance.

"Steven!" she squealed.

She picked up her pace, weaving in and out between passengers while passing them. As she neared, she saw Steven holding up a small poster with the word "Quinn" written on it. He smiled widely as she approached.

She slowed her pace to normal and approached him with a joyful smirk.

"My name is Quinn," she offered, with a dose of sass in her tone.

Steven paused for a moment while smiling, and then, faux looked at the back of the poster he held. Looking back up, he asked, "Theresa Quinn?"

"YAAASS, SILLY!" she squealed.

She dropped her purse and threw her arms around his neck, as he dropped the poster to respond.