An Unexpected Distraction Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Their kiss was firm, passionate, and joyful. Passing passengers smiled.

"You're so beautiful. I love your dress. It's perfect," he grinned.

"Thank you. I borrowed it from Elizabeth. I have missed you so much, Steven. I hope I don't start crying. Oh, no! It's too late," she sobbed. "Hold me!"

They held each other in a firm hug.

Theresa broke their hug and said, "Look at me. I'm a mess."

"Nonsense. We're just happy to see each other. I've missed you very much. It's been hard on me to be away from you," he sighed.

Then, he picked up her purse and the poster and handed both to her. He took her hand, gave it a soft squeeze, and led her to baggage claim.

Chapter 89

"Where are we going?"

Theresa reached for his hand when he got into the car.

Goosebumps.

"We are going to dinner. There's this cool seafood restaurant on Galveston Bay. It has this huge covered porch which juts out into the Bay. We can watch the yachts and fishing boats pass while we dine," he said.

Later, they dined while watching the boats. They ate fresh Redfish, which was caught earlier that day by local fisherman.

After dinner, as dusk began to fall, they talked, and drank, and gazed into each other's eyes.

Steven then said, "Theresa, tomorrow, we can go to the beach on Galveston Island. It's touristy, but, it will be fun. On Monday, I booked a fishing charter. It's a luxury fishing yacht and pretty big. While we watch others fish, they serve snacks and drinks until it is our turn to fish. If you catch a fish, the captain takes us here. To this restaurant. They will pay you cash for your fish! I left Tuesday open so we can do anything you want. Maybe shopping at the Galleria. Wednesday night is the Royals and Astros game. I bought tickets behind the third base visitor dugout. And Thursday, I left open also. I thought you and I could relax. Perhaps lunch at the nearby sandwich shop."

"Steven... This has started out so wonderfully. So, romantic. Everything you've planned sounds great. Especially, the Royals game." A pause. "There's something I need to know. Have you been to the drug store, yet?" she whispered.

"No, I haven't. I wanted to talk to you first. I didn't want this week to be... Um... I didn't want to presume something would happen with us. I respect you too much to have expectations of you," he whispered.

In a whisper, she said, "My period was last week. We're good. I want you, Steven. This week. Maybe more than once. Maybe more than twice. We'll see. Do you think we can be alone at the apartment?"

"During the day, the others will be at work. On Thursday evening, Mason and Tiffany will be gone. They will be catching late flights back to Kansas City."

"Perfect... We'll need to go shopping at the drug store, then."

Chapter 90

"Mason... This is Theresa Quinn. A friend of mine. She came to visit this week. Theresa... This is Mason Goebel. He is covering the bank project for me."

"It's a pleasure to finally meet you, Theresa. Steven won't stop talking about you. And he is right. You are beautiful. I love the dress," Mason replied.

"Thank you, Mason. Haven't I seen you in Big Mike's?" Theresa asked.

"Yes, you have" he replied.

Steven spoke up, "I'm going to set these in my room and then take Theresa across the hall to the other apartment."

"See you around, Theresa," Mason smiled.

*****

"Steven! Theresa! Come on in!" Tiffany yelped, while pulling Theresa by the hand into the apartment. She was wearing pajamas.

Tiffany yelped again, "I've been dying to meet you. Oh, Steven. Take her things into that bedroom over there. There's a beer in the fridge if you like."

Guiding Theresa toward the couch to sit, she asked, "Do you want anything to drink?"

"Water, please."

Sitting on the couch next to each other, Tiffany yelped, "Steven... Get Theresa some water while you're up, please. Theresa. You are... Are... Beautiful. No wonder Steven's been a mess these past 3 days. And look at your dress! It's gorgeous!"

Theresa began to blush.

"I'm sorry, Theresa. But, you are soooo famous. At the firm, I mean. I've only been with McPherson for 9 months, but, it wasn't 10 minutes before I was told about Steven and how eligible he was. That no girl had been able to get his attention for more than 20 minutes. I even tried myself. I couldn't get 2 minutes out of him. And, now you. Look at you. Mention your name and his legs start to wobble." She giggled loudly.

She paused to glance at Steven while he handed off the water to Theresa.

"When the girls find out I roomed with you, I will be the second most famous," she giggled. "They'll want to know everything about you two," she squealed.

She paused to gauge their reaction. They just smiled to Tiffany and, then, to each other.

"OK, I'm stopping now. No more squealing. You're here to see Steven and enjoy yourself. I'll be quiet. You won't know I'm here. But, if you want to talk, I'm here. OK? After Steven leaves, I'll show you where everything is. Towels. Washer. That sort."

With that, she rose from her seat, grinned at Theresa and Steven, and went to her bedroom.

Theresa and Steven giggled after she left.

Steven then helped Theresa from the couch and embraced her.

"Breakfast is at my place in the morning. Interested?"

Chapter 91

"Do you like?"

When Steven opened the door, he was partially paralyzed. He then took her hand and gently pulled her into the apartment.

"Wow! You are rocking your bikini, Ma'am!" he yelped.

Standing in the living room, Theresa chose a midnight blue triangle slide bikini top tied at the neck and the back. Her bikini bottom was the same color, a half coverage back. A little butt cheek showing, with sting tie hip sides. She was wearing a loose, sheer, white beach dress which fell to her knees and showed her silhouette very well.

"Thank you. I picked it out just for you," she giggled. "I was successful?"

"Yes, Ma'am. Thank you," he mused.

After bacon, eggs, toast, orange juice, and coffee for breakfast, they left for Galveston Island.

After applying a generous amount of sunscreen on Theresa, and a little on Steven, they spent the morning holding hands and flirting along the beach. Steven was wearing a loose t-shirt and board shorts with sandals. Theresa was fascinated with the ocean waves and sounds. This was her first time at an ocean beach. Steven thought she looked great in her bikini, and often admired her figure during their walk. He got a twitch or two.

Steven showed her how to find shells, look for sand dollars, and told her not to step on the tiny little crabs that raced along the surf line. While walking slowing, and enjoying the surf, Steven stopped Theresa in her tracks.

"Stop," he barked. He pointed a few feet ahead of them and continued, "Don't step on those or pick them up."

Theresa looked ahead and saw a bluish jelly looking blob just off the surf line. It looked like a partially inflated balloon. She looked at Steven with confusion. He was looking all around them for more blobs.

"I don't see any nearby, but, there are some more up ahead. Let's walk a little further from the surf line now. Those blobs are called Portuguese man o' war. They have stingers in their long tentacles. The stingers are very painful if they contact your skin. You'll be crying all the way back to Kansas City if you touch or step on one. Sometimes, heavy surf throws them onto the beach. I see some jellyfish have been stranded up ahead, also. Don't touch those guys either," Steven said.

Their beach stroll included shore birds and dolphins leaping out of the surf. They paused for Theresa to enjoy the dolphins. She had never seen them other than in photos. In the distance, they could see ships coming and going to the Port of Houston.

Then, Steven noticed Theresa was starting to get a little pink.

"Theresa... We need to go back to the car and get you some clothes. You're getting a sunburn."

Returning to the car, Theresa threw on a loose long sleeve t-shirt and some cargo pants over her bikini. Steven put on a long sleeve shirt and left it unbuttoned.

They lunched at a small sandwich shop and stopped for ice cream. Theresa liked to tap his nose with her ice cream cone and giggle.

They walked the pier and browsed some of the surf shops along the beach.

As the sun started going down, they walked to the beach again to enjoy the sounds of the surf. Then, it was time to go.

When they got back to the apartment, Steven asked Theresa if he could see her skin for sunburn. The pink was already beginning to disappear.

They spent the remainder of the evening on the couch talking about their day while Steven had a bourbon and Theresa sipped on an Arnold Palmer. They flirted and kissed and then it was time for Theresa to leave.

In the hallway outside the apartments, Steven gently pressed Theresa against the wall and made a move to kiss her. She stood on her toes, grasped his neck and pulled him closer for a kiss, while caressing his chest. They kissed as lovers should.

Passionately.

Chapter 92

"OK... Are there any more questions on the safety rules while underway?"

Theresa saw the captain of the charter was looking at her and grinning. She smiled gently and then took Steven's arm into a soft hug while continuing to smile. The captain dipped his brow a little and barked, "OK... This way to board the Julie Ann."

As the yacht pulled away from the dock, Theresa noticed there were about 20 guests of various ages and 5 crew, plus the captain. This was her first time sailing on the ocean. When the yacht cleared the dock, the captain powered up the engines to head into the bay.

While still in Galveston Bay, Theresa entered the salon, followed by Steven. There were a few guests lounging on the settee drinking Bloody Mary's. Theresa thought 6:00 am was a little early to get started. She looked toward the galley and found some steaming trays of food and went to check it out. Eggs, bacon, sausage, French toast, ham, biscuits, gravy. There was also a fruit and vegetable tray off to the side. She considered the luxury of the salon and the size of the yacht along with the food and drink.

"Wow!" she thought. "Steven must have dropped a coin or two for this charter. Very nice."

She turned to look for Steven. He was sipping on coffee while making conversation with one of the male guests.

"Would you like a drink, Ma'am?"

Theresa was momentarily startled, turned and faced the man. "No, thank you. I will get some coffee after I get a plate of food."

She grabbed a plate and began filling it with a little bit of everything. It all looked so good. She went to sit at one of the tables and was met by the man who spoke to her a few moments ago. She noticed his name plate on his shirt.

"Here's your coffee, Ma'am. Cream and sugar are there on the table."

"Thank you, Andrew," she said, cheerfully.

She turned to look for Steven. He was smiling and walking toward her with a fresh coffee in hand.

As he sat next to her he said, "I saw the captain back there. Before we left." Grinning, he continued, "I think he likes your red bikini. Don't blame him though. You rock it very well."

Theresa was wearing a red slide triangle top bikini which covered her breasts fully. Her bottom was matching red and tied at the sides in bow knots. Her sheer white beach dress made her look sexy with the bikini silhouetted inside.

"Steven... All of this," she said, motioning with her eyes and hand toward the yacht and the surroundings. "It must have been..."

Steven cut her off with a frown and a shake of his head. "Please, don't. I wanted to do this for us. I think it will be fun and memorable. I just want to be with you, today. OK?"

She leaned over to kiss him on the lips and pulled back.

"Thank you. This is wonderful," she said.

"You're welcome. And I'm thanking you for being with me today. That looks good on your plate. Where did you get it?"

Chapter 93

"Where does this go, Steven?"

Steven turned to Theresa and saw she was standing in front of stairs near the rear of the salon.

"Those are the stairs to the flybridge. It's where the captain and crew are guiding and controlling the yacht. There are lounge seats there also to enjoy the view of the ocean from a high platform. Would you like to go and check it out?" he asked.

She nodded and stepped forward to ascend the stairs.

When they reached the flybridge, the sun was beginning to peak along the horizon. They were sailing straight toward the sun. Steven gently took her hand and led Theresa forward of the bridge, nodding to the captain as they passed. They took a seat forward of the helm and held each other while the sun announced another day. Then, having cleared the channel of the bay entrance, the captain throttled up the yacht and they raced toward the fishing grounds.

The yacht lurched through the waves and hopped up and down. It was a calm day for the Gulf of Mexico. Steven explained the yacht was 90 feet long.

Later, Theresa said, "I need to go to the bathroom."

"Sure... I'll show you. But, just so you know, the bathroom on a yacht is called a 'head.' The term dates back to old sailing days."

After descending the stairs from the flybridge, Andrew approached and said, "Ma'am... Your skin is very white and will burn quickly at sea. The sun reflecting off the water intensifies the burn."

Reaching inside a locker, he gave her a bottle of 90 SPF sunscreen. "Compliments of the Julie Ann. Use at least 3 times during our charter today. Also, you might consider putting on a shirt and long pants as an alternative, but, put it on your face, neck, and hands, if you do."

"Thank you, Andrew. I'll put it on now. Can you direct me to the head?" she asked.

"Yes, Ma'am. There is one forward on the port side. The other one is in the forward Master Cabin," he replied.

"Thank you," she said, as she turned to Steven with a grin, and a tilt of her head. Impressed she remembered the "head."

Theresa went forward to the Master Cabin and Steven stopped off at the port side head. While waiting for Theresa, Steven heard her call for him from the Master Cabin.

As he knocked on the door, he asked, "Is everything OK?"

"Will you come here? I need a little help," she said.

Steven opened the door and noticed the sunscreen on the bed, but, she was still in the head.

"What do you need?" he asked.

Then, the door to the head opened and Theresa stepped out fully nude, twirling her red bikini bottoms in the air around her right index finger. She was wearing her matching red athletic shoes. With a sly grin, she went to the cabin door and threw the bolt to the latch.

In a sultry tone, she replied, "I need some help with my sunscreen. Help me?"

As Steven felt a twitch; actually, two twitches in his balls, he replied, "Of course... Just tell me what you want."

Pulling her hair into a messy bun, she then turned away from Steven and displayed her back and derrière. "Get my back first? Nice and thick, OK?" she said, in a faux shy tone.

Chapter 94

"Theresa, you are making this charter a very memorable one for me."

Theresa giggled while Steven applied the first of the sunscreen on her shoulders and upper back.

"Go nice and SLOW, and ALL the way down," she chuckled. She drew out her words very slow, too.

Theresa felt his creamy hands glide across her lower back and buns. She saw him kneel beside her and felt him massage her thighs. He was getting close to her personal area. On his next massage he teased her pussy with the back of his hand ever so briefly. She tingled. He then continued applying the sunscreen to the remainder of her legs.

Then he stood behind her. He reached around her front and began massaging the SPF into her upper chest and slowly, slowly moved downward.

Theresa giggled.

Refilling his hands with creamy lotion, he reached around her again, but, Theresa grasped his hands and guided them to her breasts. She moaned as he massaged the oily protection into her breasts. When he softly squeezed her right nipple, she purred her approval.

She continued guiding his hands downward below her breasts and toward her tummy, directing him occasionally to refresh his hands with sunscreen. She directed his infused hands toward her mons, taking care not to get any sunscreen too close to her slit, for fear it may burn the sensitive skin found there. Steven's cock was responding against her back.

Still behind her, Steven knelt and began massaging the SPF into her thighs, knees, shins, and feet.

When he stood after completing her request, she turned, stepped forward, and leaned against him gently. She pressed her breasts against his abdomen, smiled and said, "Thank you for helping me. It was fun and felt nice."

Stepping back and taking a quick glance to his waist, she giggled, "I see you are responding."

"Yes... A natural response considering your current state of dress and the feel of your silky skin." He paused. "We better get back."

She reached for his neck and pulled him in for a kiss while gently brushing her hard nipples across his shirt.

With that, he unlocked the door and slipped out, closing the door behind him.

Chapter 95

"Yes, Sir. All personal items are in these two lockers. What color is your bag?"

"It's the neon green bag with handles," Steven replied.

"Here it is. Anything else, Sir?" Andrew asked.

"No, thank you. You've been helpful," Steven replied.

Steven looked up and saw Theresa leaving the Master Cabin in her red bikini and red athletic shoes, smiling widely at him. Just then, the yacht slowed and then surged to starboard. Theresa momentarily lost her step, but, caught herself on the bulkhead.

"Are you OK?" Steven barked.

"Yes, I'm fine. Just caught me off guard," she chirped.

"You are really rocking your bikini. Very sexy." Steven paused to admire his Beautiful Distraction a moment or two. "Andrew is right about your skin. The sun can be viscous on the ocean. I got your long sleeve shirt and cargo pants I asked you to bring."

Theresa walked up close to Steven and smiled him a sexy smile. "When do I put your sunscreen on, my Handsome Customer?"

Steven chuckled, grinned and replied, "Right now. We can sit at the table here and you can put sunscreen on my face and neck."

As Theresa was applying the sunscreen, Steven noticed some of the men in the salon were checking out Theresa. He smiled at them. Theresa noticed some of the women had taken their clothes off to expose their swimsuits underneath.

One of them, a brunette with dark eyes and a deep tan beneath a neon green Brazilian bikini was checking out Steven. She looked about Theresa's age and about the same height. Steven thought her titties were very small and her top was just barely covering them. It was a sexy bikini for her, he thought. She smiled at him and then to Theresa. Steven saw Theresa squint her eyes at her. He chuckled.

Just then one of the crew entered the salon from the cockpit and announced, "OK folks. My name is Roger Tomes and I'm the first mate for the Julie Ann. The crew has set the rods and we will have fishing in the cockpit. We will start in alphabetical order. Mr. Bonds, your party will go first. Come aft and meet the crew in the cockpit, please."

Steven led the way holding Theresa's hand as they moved aft through the salon. The sexy brunette feigned a roll of the boat and brushed her tits against Steven's arm as he passed. She grinned at Theresa.

Steven saw Theresa glare at her for it.

"I won't be fishing today, just my date," Steven said, as he gestured to Theresa. "You can invite the next guest to take my place."

"Steven, you're not fishing with me? Why?" Theresa asked, with disappointment.

"I want to see you fish. I've done this dozens of times with my father, brothers, uncles and cousins. We come here every year after planting in the spring to relax for a few days. I want to see you enjoy yourself today. If everyone gets their turn, I will go last. I promise, you'll have fun and I want to watch you. And your bikini!" he chirped.