An Unexpected Distraction Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He used his arms to keep from placing his whole weight on her because she was still breathing heavily.

While she was recovering, Steven reflected on his experience.

His first thought. Theresa was snug when he entered her. She held him firmly while inside her. He feared she would be difficult to enter considering his size. But, he concluded, she was well lubricated. She did not seem to be uncomfortable while he entered her.

Once well inside her, she seemed to respond enjoyably. He did detect some apprehension in her face at the beginning. But, as he moved himself in and out of her, the apprehension was replaced with pleasure. She certainly announced she "felt good." He enjoyed her breasts wobbling across her chest when he moved in and out of her. So erotic.

Her first orgasm took him by surprise. But, he should have sensed it. Her upper chest, neck, and cheeks were turning bright pink, indicating she was highly aroused. When she orgasmed, she simultaneously yelped and squeezed his cock at the same time. Her firm grip on him made it more difficult to move in and out.

When she ordered him to go faster, he decided to reposition himself. He knew he had to do it quickly or she would lose her intensity. By repositioning her hips and pelvis toward him, he could rake her g-spot. He was hopeful he could help her have a second orgasm with the new position. "Wow! Did she ever respond," he thought.

Within moments of their new position, and the increased pace of his rhythm, she seized into another orgasm. He had never seen a woman in such a state. It was by far more intense than her first orgasm, and he thought the first was intense. He never expected this experience with her. It was a first for him.

It was a wonderful experience, he thought.

Chapter 108

"Are you still OK?"

"Yes," she answered.

Theresa felt Steven begin to move from her. He grasped her shoulders to roll to his left holding her to roll with him. She was now on top.

"I don't want to put all my weight on you," he explained.

Theresa rested her head on his chest still trying to recover from her intense orgasm. She felt him still inside her. "He is still erect," she thought.

"Did you cum?" she whispered, still out of breath.

"No," he answered.

She began to subtly move her hips on him. "He still feels good," she thought. "Not enough to go another round yet, but, feels nice with him inside."

"It's going to be awhile before we can do that again," she whispered.

"OK."

A few minutes passed and she rose off his chest into a sitting position. Her knees against his chest, resting on the bed. He was still inside her. Bracing herself with her hands on his chest, she was enjoying the sensation of him deep inside her. He was touching places which had never been touched and it felt wonderful. She made no effort to move her hips against him. She stayed this way for a minute or two. Her eyes closed.

Theresa moved off of him and lay on his right side, draping her left arm across his abdomen. Her left leg was across his legs. She began lightly raking his chest and playing with the hair.

After a moment or two, she whispered, "You really know how to show a girl a good time, Steven." She giggled.

Theresa got up and went to the bathroom. When she returned, Steven was sitting on the edge of the bed drinking a bottle of water. His back was to her. She saw used condoms on the night stand.

She crawled onto the bed from behind and hugged him, pressing and holding her breasts against his back. She gently kissed the back and sides of his neck and felt his goosebumps rise. She giggled.

"That was wonderful, Steven. Way, way more than I expected. Seriously,' she whispered.

"I'm certain you had everything to do with it. I only helped," he replied. "I will say. I have never seen a woman respond the way I saw you a few moments ago. An experience I will never forget."

"I won't be forgetting either! I just hope we didn't get to the top too quick. I will want more of it from you!" she chuckled.

"Did I hurt you?" he asked.

"Absolutely not. It just became so intense. I've never been that way before and I didn't know how to handle it. It just kept increasing. I was afraid I couldn't handle the intensity any longer. I'm sorry if I scared you," she said.

He turned his head to her and kissed her on the lips. "OK."

Then he said, "I'm hungry. Can we eat the sandwiches you brought?"

He rose from the bed and turned toward the kitchen. She caught a glimpse of his cock, which was still erect. It bounced and swayed as he walked. As he left the bedroom for the bathroom, she admired his muscular buns, wiggling with each step.

Chapter 109

"You are still responding."

She giggled.

"Yes. You have that effect on me," he mused.

"Can I help you with it?" she asked with a laugh.

"Yeah. Let's eat first, though. OK?"

He had just pulled on some cargo pants and a t-shirt and was heading to the kitchen. Theresa put her clothes on and followed him.

"The breakfast sandwiches are cold," he chuckled. "It's been over an hour."

She giggled, "I'll microwave them right quick."

He retrieved 2 bottles of water from the refrigerator, grabbed the chair against the wall and sat at the breakfast table.

He looked at Theresa while he pulled hard on the water bottle. She looks terrific even with messy hair, he thought. Amazing.

She smiled when she saw him looking at her. She seductively walked to him. Her breasts wiggling inside the tank top. She hugged him from behind. After kissing his neck and ears, she whispered, "After this morning, it's going to be hard for me to kick you to the curb."

With that, she hugged him a firm hug from behind and kissed him on the cheek. She popped open the microwave and placed the sandwiches on plates.

No words were spoken as they ate. They just grinned and gazed to each other while chewing and drinking.

When they finished eating, he grabbed their plates and loaded them in the dishwasher. He leaned against the cabinets and finished off his water bottle. Looking to Theresa, she was sitting crossed leg at the table. Her elbow was on the table and she was twirling a strand of hair in her hand... smiling seductively. He smiled in return.

She seductively dragged her index finger along her neck... then her collar bone... then between her breasts... then around her left breast... then squeezed her nipple through her tank top.

"Mmm," she moaned, as she closed her eyes. "Can't wait for you to squeeze the other one." She opened her eyes and smiled.

After an almost awkwardly long time gazing at each other, she rose from her chair and approached him. Getting as close to him as she could with her arms around his waist, she looked into his eyes and winked.

"I'm ready, if you are."

Chapter 110

"Are you sure?"

"Absolutely. Now. I know you were making it special for me. Now, it's my turn to make it special for you. I need for you to be selfish. Because, I sure as hell was this morning!" she yelped.

With that, she reached for his t-shirt and raked it over his head and arms and tossed it aside. She unsnapped his cargo pants and unzipped them. Seductively, she pulled them from his hips and puddled them at his feet. She snuck a peek at his cock. It was responding. She grinned, and then lightly grazed it with the back of her hand. He twitched... She giggled.

She grasped his hand and encouraged him to lie on his bed.

Peeling her shirt and shorts off, she walked to the side of the bed and grabbed the box of condoms. Removing two packages, she tossed them next to him. She grabbed the bottle of lube and crawled into bed with him and lay on his left side. She whispered, "I'm going to need this for you and me. OK?" He nodded.

She straddled his legs and tore open one of the condom packages. She rolled it onto him. "He is so thick and long," she thought. Then, she did the same with the second one. Taking the bottle of lube, she squeezed it onto his covered cock and massaged it all around. Then, she squeezed the lube into her hand and massaged herself.

Tossing the lube and the condom packages off the bed, she positioned herself above his cock. Reaching between her legs, she grasped him and guided him to her entrance. Slowly lowering herself onto him, she took him inside of her, closing her eyes with pleasure. She paused to enjoy the fullness of his sex.

"So thick," she mumbled.

She began to slowly rocking her hips forward and backward. As she rocked forward, her knees swayed outward away from his chest and came back to his chest when rocking backward. She could see the pleasure in his face. "He fills me so full," she thought. "I think he's touching my brain."

"Oh!" she gasped, in surprise as a mini orgasm spanked her. "Whaa? Argg. Oooooo. Yeesss. Nice."

He tried reaching for her wobbling breasts, but, she barked, "No! Put your hands behind your head!"

When she became comfortable with him inside her, she increased the pace of her grinding against him. Her sensitive button was caressing his thick pubic hair. She began using her pelvic muscles to squeeze and release his cock with each rhythmic motion. She used her hands on his chest to steady herself while making him feel good. Very good. A few minutes later.

"Oh God, Theresa! What are you doing to me?" he cried, as he threw his head hard into his pillow. His breath was strained and ragged as he groaned between breaths. She grinned with each squeeze she was giving him.

She increased her pace. Squeezing him with every rock. Steven was humping uncontrollably against her.

"ENOUGH!"

Chapter 111

Steven found himself thrashing beneath Theresa. She was squeezing him in such a way, the intensity was too much to bear. He wanted to cum... but, it wouldn't happen. Whatever she was doing, she was doing it very well. She was raking the head of his cock so rapidly, it was in a constant state of intense arousal. With the inability to release, he had to do something to stop the intensity. The head of his cock was on the verge of painful, if not already.

"ENOUGH!" he roared.

"What's the ma..."

Steven felt a state of primal passion over take him. He needed his release and right now.

Steven took control of her before she could finish her question. Maintaining contact with her, he flipped her on her back. Grasping the top of her right shoulder with his left hand, he took her left leg and pushed her knee to the side of her chest. He placed his right hand on the underside of her thigh to maintain her leg position.

And then...

He went animal.

There was no slow stroking here. There was no making love now.

This was fucking.

He was moving in and out of Theresa as fast as his back and hips could go. Steven felt his civilized emotions race out the door. There wasn't anything more important, than his immediate release. He closed his eyes to concentrate on his needs. Groaning with each thrust. He briefly looked at Theresa and he could see some fear. It didn't matter. He closed his eyes again to concentrate. His grip on her shoulder was firm. Maybe too firm. He was slamming his hips into her. Without his grip on her shoulder, he would have pushed her head into the headboard. The mattress was screaming with each powerful stroke.

Steven was oblivious to his surroundings. He couldn't hear. He had severe tunnel vision when he did open his eyes. His physical needs took over his brain.

Steven was in such a primal state, he didn't know Theresa had gone into an intense orgasm, screaming her head off in pleasure. She threw her head up from the pillow with wide, wild eyes, and immediately threw her head back into her pillow. She flung her arms out to her sides and grasped the sheets with her hands as her eyes rolled back into her head. She was screaming his name. He didn't hear.

Steven kept pounding, oblivious to what Theresa was experiencing... frustrated his release was not imminent.

A few minutes of pounding Theresa's pussy, Steven opened his eyes. She was undergoing a third orgasm. Her fists drilled into the bed sheets. Her eyes rolled into her head. Her body quaking beneath his.

His tunnel vision went straight to Theresa's breasts. They were wobbling on her chest, almost violently. The vision sent him over the edge.

"FINALLY!" he roared.

He felt the tendrils of his release building rapidly inside his balls. It was not happening fast enough. He increased the pace of his thrusts, begging for release. And then...

"ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!! GOD! FINALLY!"

Steven was inside of Theresa as far as he could push himself, but, it wasn't far enough. His hips humped against her forcefully, trying to reach further inside her. With each squirt of his release, he forced himself against her. He groaned loudly. Roaring, really.

"ARRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGG!"

With that, it was over. Steven felt himself collapse while still inside Theresa, and onto the bed beside her, face down. His breathing was strained and ragged. He couldn't think clearly. He felt aftershocks in his loins and he twitched with each one.

Little by little, minute by minute, the animal left his soul, and the civilized emotions... cautiously, crept back through the door.

"Steven?"

Chapter 112

"Did you say 'Red' and I didn't hear it?"

"No. I didn't say 'Red'," she replied.

"Are you OK?"

"I think I need to ask you that question," she giggled.

By now, Steven was lying on his back, still recovering. Theresa was lying on her side against him. Her leg was draped across his legs, and her hand was playing with his chest hair. She was recovering as well.

"Should I be embarrassed? I think I may have lost my self-control," he moaned.

"Hmm. Lost your self-control. Is that what you call it?" she giggled, again.

"Are you sure I didn't hurt you?" he asked sincerely.

"Absolutely. For a moment there I was concerned, but, an orgasm slammed into me and knocked me off my 'self-control'," she laughed.

He started to chuckle, then they laughed together for a few moments.

"I'm sorry if I... if I... Went too far with you. I swear, Theresa. That has never happened before," he offered.

"I believe you, Steven. It's OK. I just didn't see that coming, is all. I admit, though. The orgasms was fantastic!" she chirped.

"Theresa, I have never cum so hard as I did just now. You were doing something to me which became so intense that... I don't know. I just needed a release and it wasn't happening fast enough," he said.

"So. You're blaming me, are you?" she chuckled.

"NO! Absolutely not. Why are you laughing?!" he snapped.

"Stop apologizing, Steven. It was fun. I enjoyed it. Especially the orgasms you gave me. And, I think you did, too. Just drop it. I'm not concerned, and if I do become concerned, I will tell you. Remember, I didn't say 'Red', did I?" she offered.

He nodded.

She sat up on the bed and said, "OK, I'm starving now. Go to the sandwich shop down the street and get us something for lunch. I'll take a turkey club and iced tea. Arnold Palmer, if they have it. I'm going back to the apartment to take a shower and fix my hair," she giggled. "Walk me to my apartment and I'll give you the key. Just come on in when your return and, we'll have lunch at my place. OK?"

"OK, I'm going to take a shower before I leave for the sandwich shop," he offered.

Theresa paused, looked him in the eye, and smiled.

She leaned in to his ear and whispered, "Do you think you can give me orgasms when I want them, like you did today?" She giggled.

"I'll try."

Chapter 113

"I'll be right out!"

Steven didn't say anything when he came through the front door. Theresa must have heard him.

'I'll be in the kitchen!" he replied.

He took the sandwiches and drinks to the breakfast table. Getting plates from the kitchen, he set the sandwiches out along with the napkins.

"Lunch is ready!" he barked.

Theresa came bouncing out of her bedroom, grabbed Steven by the neck, and brought him in for a juicy kiss. Very juicy. He responded in kind.

Her hair was wet and a comb had been run through it. She was wearing a heavy terry cloth robe. It was open to show the skin between her breasts. "Sexy," he thought.

As they ate, Steven said, "I thought we might go to the Galleria this afternoon. We can stay into the evening if you like. It's an upscale shopping mall on the other side of I-610. Interested?"

"Upscale?" she asked.

"Yeah... High end department stores from New York and Dallas. Plus, a lot of cool, smaller specialty shops. Shoes, toys, electronics. And others," he offered.

"I was thinking of a nap... Together," she grinned.

"OK... A nap does sound good right now. Together? Are you sure?" he groaned, with a sly smile...

"Your place or mine?"

Chapter 114

Theresa felt Steven leaving her bed.

"Where are you going?" she moaned with a sleepy groan.

"The bathroom. We've been asleep for 2 hours. It's nearly 3 o'clock."

Theresa groaned with exhaustion. "Do you mind if we stayed in tonight? Maybe watch a movie. Cuddle. Kiss. Make out in front of Tiffany."

Steven left the bathroom laughing, "Yeah, I'm sure it would be awkward on Monday when I had to face her at work."

"Seriously... The past few days have been wonderful, Steven. The beach. The fishing charter." A pause. "This morning," she added, with a sly grin. "I just want to be with you. Be near you. Kiss a little." Another pause... longer than usual.

"Act like boyfriend, girlfriend."

She looked to him to gauge his reaction.

"Boyfriend, girlfriend... Hmm," he replied, while looking upward and drawing a finger across his chin. "Are you sure you want me as a boyfriend? You know. Run off to Houston for two months on short notice. Who knows? Madison next month. Seattle the month after. And, to change the subject, you look beautiful lying there. It's sexy. I could get used to sleeping with a naked Theresa."

"Thank you. Back to the boyfriend, girlfriend thing. Come here and cuddle with me?" she pleaded.

Steven crawled into bed next to her and they turned on their left sides to spoon. She took his right hand and drew his arm around her chest. She encouraged him to hold her left breast.

"Theresa, holding you like this is... comforting. It makes me feel close to you... emotionally." A pause. "So much like... Boyfriend, girlfriend."

Theresa smiled. "I feel close to you, too. You have large hands and it feels warm when you hold me... my boob. A gentle warm. Your hand covers all of me." A pause.

"Steven, I'm going to say something and I hope you don't run screaming from the building." Theresa paused. "I'm falling in love with you. Not because of today, but, I felt it before you left to come here."

A pause, then Steven replied, "Theresa, I have already fallen in love with you. Weeks before I left for Houston. I was afraid you would flee the building if I told you."

Theresa began crying and laughing at the same time. Choking back tears.

Steven brought her closer to him and whispered, "Will you be my girlfriend, Theresa? I love you."

Theresa flipped around to face him. Tears of joy falling across her face. Choking back tears, she couldn't utter her reply. Steven smiled and held her close. Her head on his chest.

Chapter 115

Steven heard Mason stirring in the kitchen. He had been lying in bed for an hour reflecting on the past few days with his girlfriend.

Girlfriend.

This was a first for him, he thought. He had been with women in the past, but, never called them "girlfriend."

Mason was spreading butter and jam on toast when he entered the kitchen.

"Good morning, Steven. Tiffany couldn't wait to tell me about you and Theresa spending the evening with her across the hall," he chuckled. "She called me first thing and woke me up."