An Unexpected Distraction Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Steven shook his head and chuckled. "I'm sure word has been sent back to the Bowman Building by now."

"Hey, look. I was going in early to get some spreadsheets done before the others come in. Do you mind?" Mason asked.

"Sure. Go ahead."

Steven started some bacon while he sipped coffee. Then, a soft knock on the door. He smiled.

Steven was a little shocked and disappointed when he answered the door.

Tiffany stepped into the entry way and smiled a big smile.

"Good morning, Steven. I won't be long. Mason is waiting on me. I had a great time with you and Theresa last night. The two of you are fun to be with. She is so fun and beautiful. The two of you look cute together." Tiffany paused and smiled...

"She's madly in love with you, Steven. You know this, right?"

She paused to gauge his reaction. He nodded. She waited for a more detailed reply with a raised eyebrow.

"I know. I'm in love with her, too. I told her yesterday," he said.

Tiffany leapt, squealed, ran out, and slammed the door behind her.

Chapter 116

"It's your boyfriend!"

Theresa giggled with the announcement from the hallway outside her apartment.

"Come in here my Handsome Customer, slash, boyfriend. Wow. That looks good," she said.

Steven stepped inside holding two plates loaded with eggs, bacon, toast, butter, knives, forks, and spoons. Setting them down at the breakfast table, he left to go get coffee from the other apartment.

When he came back holding a pot of coffee he asked, "Hungry?"

"Of course. I'll get the cups."

"Tiffany stopped by before she left for work," he said.

"I know. She called me," she giggled.

"She's probably already called Kansas City, too. We'll be on the 6 o'clock news tonight," he barked.

Theresa belted out a laugh. "That's cute! Seriously. She's seems a wonderful person. She's told me everything about you while you are here. She thinks you are the best boss she's ever had or ever will have. Fair, kind, considerate, strong, decisive, firm. Might have been some more, but, those I remember her saying."

"Tiffany sometimes overreacts, socially. She's a good engineer though. She's young and just needs the experience, and, she will get the experience on this project. She's done well when I needed her." A pause. "She told me you are, quote, madly in love, unquote, with me. She waited in the entry way for my reaction," he said.

Theresa looked up from her plate.

"I told her I was in love with you, also. And, she knows I told you yesterday that I love you." A pause. "It felt good for someone to say you are in love with me. This is another first for me," he said.

Theresa started crying tears of joy and leapt into his lap for a hug. A loving hug.

"I'm madly in love with you, my boyfriend!" A pause. "But, when it comes to foul balls at baseball games, there is no love!" she yelped...

"I'm madly in love with you, too."

Chapter 117

"Thanks for signing my baseball, Nicky!"

Steven smiled while watching Theresa have fun getting her baseballs signed by the Royals players. Steven had bought her some baseballs and pens before the game. She was along the railing with kids and other fans near their dugout before the game. They got to the game 2 hours early to have the players sign the balls.

She was wearing her Royals uniform. "She looks so good in that uniform. Sexy," he thought. She stood out from the crowd wearing her uniform, and fans noticed.

Then, he noticed she was in a conversation with Nicky Rogers. The third baseman for the Royals. She would occasionally glance back at him with a smile and then return to Nicky. Nicky looked over too, but, he wasn't smiling. Nicky looked at him... several times.

"Umm."

Steven was curious.

Chapter 118

"Here you go."

"Thanks for signing my baseball, Nicky!" Theresa yelped.

"Sure... It's always great to see fans when we're on the road. What's your name?" Nicky asked.

"Theresa, Theresa Quinn."

"That's a great uniform you have, Theresa. You look great."

"Thank you. My sister helped me with it. It started out as a men's medium size. We tailored itfor us."

"Do you live here, Theresa?" he asked.

"No, I'm here visiting my boyfriend. He's right over there," she chirped, as she turned and pointed.

Nicky looked past Theresa and saw a well-built man. Handsome. Wearing an Astros t-shirt and baseball hat.

"Where do you live?" he asked.

"Kansas City. My boyfriend does, too, but he's here working on a big project. He's managing the construction of a 12-story bank building."

"Wow. He must be pretty smart," he offered.

"Yep. He was especially chosen to work on this project. That was a great catch you made last week against the Twins. I saw it on the highlights," she yelped.

"Thanks. Your boyfriend looks like a baseball player. Does he play?" he asked.

Theresa furled her brow and considered what Nicky just asked. Steven does look like a baseball player, she thought. She would have to ask him how he stays fit.

"I don't think so. He's never mentioned it if he does," she offered.

"He's also wearing an Astros hat."

"Yeah, I know," she sighed, as she rolled her eyes. "He's a Texan. I teased him about wearing the shirt and hat. But, when we went to the game in Kansas City last month, he wore a Royals shirt and hat!"

Nicky had looked past Theresa several times during their conversation... sizing Steven up.

"Are the two of you serious?" he asked.

"We're working on it. We've had a great time this week," she replied.

"I don't see a ring on your finger," Nicky said, slyly.

"We haven't been together that long. But, he's a keeper. All the girls where he works have been trying to get his attention for years with no luck. I got him on the first try!" she yelped.

"I can see why," Nicky said. "You're a pretty woman."

"Thank you, Nicky."

Nicky looked past Theresa one last time. "Say... If it doesn't work out with you two. Umm. Call the Royals' front office and leave a message. I'll return your call."

Theresa was stunned with Nicky's comment.

Nicky winked at her and went to the other fans waiting on autographs.

Theresa was still stunned. She looked at Nicky while he was signing a hat for a little kid. He turned to smile at her.

"OK, folks! Autographs are over! The players need to get ready for the game!"

Chapter 119

"Look at the autographs I have!"

Theresa was walking up the aisle to their seats behind the Royals dugout... bucket of balls in hand.

"That's great, Theresa. We'll have to get lots of stands to display them," Steven offered.

She sat down next to Steven. "And guess what," she barked. "Nicky Rogers thought you were a baseball player."

"Really? I saw you two talking," he said.

"Yep. He liked my uniform, too."

"I like your uniform, also. It looks great on you," he said, with a hint of jealously in his voice.

Theresa caught the jealous tone, and smiled slyly.

"And." She paused. "He wanted to know if we were serious."

Steven was taken aback with her comment. "Wow. You did have a conversation with him," he replied.

"He also said he didn't see a ring."

Steven's heart jumped into his throat. His eyes got wide. He couldn't believe his ears.

Theresa burst into laughter when she saw his face. "He also said, if you and me don't work out, to call him!"

Steven was paralyzed. He didn't know how to respond.

Theresa wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed his face all over.

"He hasn't got a chance. He looks like a bulldog. Besides, I have the most handsome man right here in my arms." She kissed him again, and again, and again.

"Theresa... This isn't funny. This is a first for me. Someone just hit on my girlfriend and I'm frozen in my tracks!"

"OK... It isn't funny. I'm serious, now."

She pulled his face toward her and looked him in the eye.

"I'm your woman. You're my man. OK? Yeah... A man just flirted with me. So, what. It isn't the first time, and it won't be the last. The same for you. Have you forgotten the woman on the yacht just two days ago? You're a handsome man, Steven Bonds! Don't tell me you don't know every girl in the Bowman Building hasn't made a move on you. And likely, still is. Until I kick you to the curb, I'm yours. Did you hear what I just said? I... AM... YOURS. And, unless I find out you have three wives and children, or you have dead bodies in your basement, I'm not kicking you to the curb. Besides, I'm not letting Katie have you."

Theresa glared at Steven for effect.

Steven was surprised with her comment about Katie.

Theresa continued, "I made a commitment to you yesterday to explore what we may have for the future. I don't take my love for you lightly. It takes time off my life to make such a commitment, not knowing what the future may hold. I don't want some ugly third baseman with a $15 million contract. I want someone who truly cares for me beyond my looks! Forever!"

Steven felt horrible. He had just been dressed down by the woman he loves.

He had no reply. Except. "What did she mean by Katie?" he thought.

"Do you understand, me?"

Chapter 120

"Theresa, I feel like a jackass! You're right. Everything you just said."

He shook his head to gather his thoughts.

"I'm a fool. A stupid fool. I've never been in love with someone, like I am with you and I screwed it up on the second day! You just made me realize love is not to be taken lightly. Love is trust. And, trust is love."

A pause. "I'm ashamed with my behavior."

Theresa tilted her head in compassion for her man. She began kissing him all over his face then planted a juicy kiss on his lips.

"That's what girlfriends are for, Steven. To bring out their man's faults and wave it in front of them," she giggled.

"Will you help me love you better, Theresa. I want it. I need your help. Please?" he asked.

"Of course! I think you will be a good investment!" she chirped, then giggled.

She said, "Now! The Astros are going to get their asses handed to them!"

Chapter 121

"Those umpires are blind!"

"I agree. They had everything to do with the 14-2 score," Steven barked, with sarcasm.

"Don't get sassy with me, Bonds!"

"You got your autographs," he chirped, with hope in his tone.

"Yes, I did. And thank you for buying them for me. That was sweet. But, the night is ruined, except for the man I was with. The only saving grace," Theresa said.

"I enjoyed our evening. Especially when I got an ass chewing from the woman I love," he smirked.

"You deserved it. I see I have work to do on you. So... What's on for tomorrow?" she asked.

"I'm thinking the Galleria. I mentioned it yesterday. You do have $200 for shopping!"

"$204," she barked. "OK... Let's go there."

When they got to her apartment, they hugged in the hallway.

She held his face with both her hands and gazed into his eyes with love.

"Steven... I meant what I said. Tonight, at the game. I mean to make you my own. I won't be leaving you. If you will have me."

"Theresa, I love you. But, I have never loved someone like you before. I'm not experienced with loving a woman like I love you. I nearly screwed it up for us tonight. I'm awkward in the ways of love, and I'm going to need you to help and guide me. To tell me I'm stupid and to stop being a dork," he begged.

Theresa giggled. "Oh, Steven, Steven, Steven. I love you, too. And, yes... I will help because I feel sorry for you!" she smirked.

She stood on her toes, grasped the back of his neck with her left hand, and pulled him in for a kiss...

It was a great kiss.

Chapter 122

"I hope you had fun today."

"Yes! Yes, I did. Got everything on sale. Two dresses, shoes, and earrings. And... $35 leftover," she said, as she sashayed across the room... waving left over cash in the air. "I'm going to wear them for you when you come back to Kansas City."

"I look forward to going back to Kansas City. To see you," he said. "I'm going to miss you tomorrow."

"You really know how to show a girl a good time, Steven." She paused. "I'm going to miss you, too. Very much." Another pause. "I'm so glad you didn't run screaming from the building," she chuckled.

Steven moved forward for a kiss. He grasped the back of her neck with his left hand and her waist with the other. She placed both her hands on his chest. They kissed.

"OK... Let's eat in again tonight. I want something light. From the sandwich shop the other day. I'll have a salad with no dressing. A cup of tomato basil soup. And the Arnold Palmer you made for me from the soda fountain. That tasted great. OK?" she said.

"Sure. I'm going to take a shower before I go, though. I'll call you when I leave," he said.

After Steven left, Theresa gathered her shopping bags and took them to her room. She went to her closet and pulled out a dress.

She smiled.

I hope he likes this dress tonight, she thought.

Chapter 123

"Hi, Steven. I'm just leaving. Go on in. Theresa is in her bedroom," Tiffany chirped.

"Have a great flight, Tiffany. Call me in the morning. I may need some specs reviewed for the second floor."

"OK! In the morning!" she barked, running down the hallway.

*****

"I have dinner here. I'll get the plates," Steven said, from the kitchen.

"Has Tiffany left yet?"

"Yeah... She just left."

Steven was walking to the breakfast table with plates in hand, when he froze in his tracks.

Blocking his path, just a few feet away, was Theresa. She was gorgeous. And sexy.

Theresa was wearing a red long sleeve wrap dress, which plunged and exposed her cleavage. The split in the wrap skirt exposed her right leg to just below her hip. She was wearing white strap sandal heels, and her hair was in her familiar messy ponytail... strands of hair caressing her face and neck.

"You are so beautiful. I love your dress. It looks... looks, great! I will have trouble taking my eyes from you tonight," he said.

"Thank you, boyfriend. I like this dress, too. I borrowed it from Elizabeth."

He set the plates down and moved next to Theresa. Gazing in her eyes, he took her hand and held it firmly. A few moments later, he took her by the waist and leaned for a kiss. She reached for his neck and pulled him in. The kiss lasted for a few moments and almost got out of control, but, Theresa broke it off.

Gazing up at him, she smiled a sly smile and winked.

"After dinner, you're going across the hall and bring back those condoms. Aren't you?"

He nodded. Then, he took her chair for her and she sat down.

They ate without saying anything. Just looking at one another. Smiling, grinning, eyebrow raising, head tilting, eye squinting. Speaking with their faces instead of their lips.

When she was finished eating, she rose and made her way to the bedroom.

Before she reached the bedroom, she paused. And winked.

"I'll be waiting for you."

Chapter 124

In the other room, Theresa heard the door latch. A few seconds later, Steven entered her bedroom and stood in the doorway... Smiling.

Theresa looked radiant her red dress. Standing near her bed, she had a hand on her hip... her knee bent to show her leg. Her other hand, seductively, dragged a finger across her neck and down her chest, between her breasts, bringing her finger back to her neck. She gave him a seductive smile and wink.

Steven approached her slowly, setting the box and bottle on the nightstand next to her.

He began running his finger across her neck and down her chest, just as she had. He grazed a breast, while looking into her eyes for a sign.

He took her by the waist with one hand and continued to drag his finger across her bare skin beneath her dress near and on her breasts. She closed her eyes and moaned her approval.

She held him by the waist, and raked her hand across his chest through his shirt. It wasn't enough. She began pulling his shirt from inside his pants and began unbuttoning the front. She pulled the shirt from his arms and tossed it aside. She pressed herself against him while raking his chest with her fingernails. She positioned her legs and hips to straddled his left leg and rubbed her mons against him. She moaned.

She continued her touching while looking up into his eyes for a sign. She saw lust begin to well up in his gaze. She took her hand from his chest and seductively traced it beyond his waist to his loins. He was responding. She began feeling him up through his jeans.

He growled in his throat.

He'd had enough.

Chapter 125

Theresa was squeezing his cock through his jeans.

He growled at her. That was enough.

He took Theresa into his arms and gazed into her with lust. Not taking his eyes from hers, he took his right hand and pulled the loose end of her belt to untie the wrap dress. The bow untied with a soft tug. Theresa looked down at his hand holding the belt and giggled.

He stepped away slightly, and ran his large hands inside the untied folds of the dress. He grasped her waist. She looked up to him and smiled. He used his hands to push the folds apart to expose her front. He traced his fingers along her tummy and upward to her left breast. Finding her erect nipple, he squeezed it gently with his finger and thumb. In response, she rubbed her mons against his leg ever harder and groaned softly.

Steven traced his hand to her right breast and gave her equal treatment. She groaned again.

Then, holding her waist with his hands, he knelt in front of her. She wasn't wearing panties. He kissed her tummy and looked to her for a sign. She nodded while raking her fingernails through his thick hair.

He kissed downward to her mons and licked the top of her slit. She pressed his face against her with her hands. He ran his licks downward along her slit. Swollen lips and moisture were found. He returned his licking upward and she pressed him ever harder against her.

He found her sensitive button, took it between his lips, and squeezed. She jerked her hips.

"Yes!" she hissed. "Kiss me there. Lick me harder where you are now."

He did not respond as instructed.

He rose from kneeling. He took his hands and lifted the dress from her shoulders and allowed it to puddle behind her feet. She was nude except for the sandals.

He gently guided her to the edge of the bed and encouraged her to lie down. He removed her sandals and tossed them to the side. Kneeling at the edge of the bed, he parted her legs and returned to her mons. He sucked and raked her clit with his tongue. She moaned her approval. She gently swayed her hips against him with every rhythmic lick. He circled the flesh around her sensitive button with his slick tongue.

"Don't move from what you are doing. It feels good and don't change it," she moaned softly.

Steven followed her instructions. A few minutes later her rhythmic responses increased in intensity against his face and mouth. Her upper chest, neck, and cheeks were pink. Her hand caressing his hair.

"Very nice. Feels good. Don't stop," she softly announced.

A few minutes later, her head was pressed back into the bed. Her chest, neck, and cheeks were rosy red. Her right hand was across her chest pressing and squeezing against her left breast. Her back was beginning to arch with her hip movements. Her groans became louder and deeper.

Steven felt her mons pressing against his mouth and tongue with more intensity. She was grinding a little, too. Her breaths became shorter and more vocal. She panted in rhythm with Steven's rakes of her clit.

"STEVEN! DON'T YOU DARE STOP! KEEP GOING, JUST LIKE THAT!"

Steven did his best to follow her instructions. But, she was pressing against him and rocking her hips. It was hard to maintain contact with her.

He squeezed her button with his lips.