An Unexpected Distraction Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"FINALLY!"

A loud groan. "Oooooooooooo! WEEEK! AAARRROOOOOOOOOO!" she growled. A gasp for air... twice.

"AAARRROOOOOOOO!" Another gasp of air taken... twice again.

But this time a... "EEEEEEEEEEEKKKKK!"

"STEVEN! GET A CONDOM ON! NOW! HURRY!"

Chapter 126

Steven was ripping his pants and shoes off as fast as he could. Tearing condom wrappers in a blur. Rolling them on with a slap and pull.

Theresa was softly stimulating herself to maintain the intensity until Steven could join her. Her right hand was between her legs, clicking her button and her left hand was pulling her right nipple high from her chest.

She screamed again, "HURRY!"

In near panic, she gestured to him to come to her quickly. She had her legs spread and lying across the bed. When Steven got between her legs, she arched her back toward him, reached between her legs, grabbed his condom cover cock firmly, and pulled him to her entrance. With her other hand, she pulled his hips toward her... Hard.

She slammed her head against the mattress and her eyes rolled back into her head when he plunged into her completely. When he didn't immediately start thrusting, she yelled, "FASTER, STEVEN! HARDER! RIGHT NOW!"

Her feet were pushing on his rump, trying to get him inside of her. She was slamming her hips against him with each thrust. Her breaths were short, vocal, and staccato. She could feel her breasts were wobbling across her chest in rhythm with Steven's strokes. She felt warm all over.

Steven paused. Quickly, he adjusted her legs toward her chest to raise her pelvic angle toward him. With her legs now in front and his hands on the back of her thighs, the first thrust increased her intensity. She felt an orgasm approaching minutes later.

But, he needed to go faster.

Chapter 127

"FASTER! NOW!"

Steven had just completed his repositioning with her legs in front of his arms. His head and chest hovering above Theresa. His hands planted on the back of her thighs. His knees near her pelvis.

He followed her orders and began thrusting with passion. He went fast, but, not as fast as he could go. He felt she would cum with a moderate fast pace... steady rhythm. The mattress squealed in protest with each thrust.

Hovering above her, he saw her upper chest, neck, and cheeks become hot pink... nearly red.. Her hands were pressing her breasts against herself and pushing them toward her neck. Then, she reached between her legs to touch his cock moving in and out of her. She felt him for a few seconds, clicked her button with her thumb, and then went over the edge.

"STEEEEEVEN!" A crescendo squeak. A gasp of air taken... twice.

"AAARRROOOOOOOOH!" she groaned deeply. A gasp of air taken... twice.

"AAARRROOOOOOOO!" she growled. Another gasp of air taken... twice again.

"AAARRROOOOOOOO! STEEEEEEEEEEVEN!" She yelped his name in a high, squeaky tone. A gasp of air taken. "AAARRROOOOOOOO!"

Suddenly, she pushed Steven off of her and he rolled onto his back. She jumped upon his waist in a kneeling position and desperately grabbed his cock to enter her. She slammed her hips on him and squealed her acceptance. Steven groaned and threw his head back into the bed.

"Steven! You are so deep in me right now!" she squealed.

With that, she began rocking her hips forward and backward across Steven's loins, while maintaining her full penetration of his sex... her hands on his chest for balance. Her sensitive button sliding across his pubic hair. The mattress moaning in reply.

Moments later, her pace of rocking became aggressive. Very aggressive. She was grinding hard against his pelvis as she rocked forward, then backward. Her fingernails digging into his chest. She concentrated on her pleasure with closed eyes. Chin on her chest.

A few rhythmic hip swivels later, she seized into a paralyzing orgasm.

Steven saw through his tunnel vision of passion, she was quivering. Sitting on his pelvis. Her breasts quivering erotically. She didn't utter a sound except for an occasional soft yelp. Barely audible. Her hips were twitching in convulsions. The convulsions felt on his rod, squeezing tightly in rhythm. Her hands and arms pressing into his chest to steady herself. She stopped breathing. Her eyes squeezed shut... her chin near her chest... and her face contorted into an almost painful expression. Her upper chest, neck, and cheeks were rosy red.

He felt her pelvic muscles squeezing his cock in crushing pulses. A few moments later, she gulped a loud breath and attempted to resume her cowgirl. But... she only got a slight forward motion completed before another powerful spasm slammed throughout her body. She gasped for air. Her eyes still squeezed shut. Her chin on her chest. Her hips and pelvis convulsing and quivering on his hips. Her pelvic muscles were milking his cock. Her breasts shaking aggressively upon her chest. He was feeling her intensity and she was bringing him near the edge with her pelvic pulses.

Suddenly, she shook her head and came out of her orgasmic trance. She looked at him with wild eyes. Then... determination in her face.

She resumed her aggressive rocking and grinding against his hips. The mattress screamed with each motion. Through his tunnel vision, he cast his gaze away from her face and toward her breasts. Her breasts were squeezed between her arms. With each rocking motion, they wiggled seductively. Begging to be touched.

The erotic vision sent him over the edge.

"AAARRRRRRRGGGGGGGG! GAWD, Theresa! Rumph!"

He felt the intense tendrils of orgasm shooting throughout his hips, back, and loins. He threw his pelvis into the air to gain as much access to her as possible. He elevated her from the mattress with his hips, swaying side to side. He feared she may fall from him.

With each squirt from his slit, he groaned so loud it echoed in the adjoining room.

Chapter 128

"AAARRRRRRRGGGGGGGG!"

Theresa collapsed onto Steven's chest after his last groan of pleasure. He held her in his arms. She could feel his chest rising and falling, straining for oxygen. Her stiff nipples puncturing his chest. Her head against his neck, she could feel his heart pounding out a drum beat against her.

She was out of breath, too. She couldn't move any muscles. Steven was still inside her. She could still feel him twitching. She grinned.

Several minutes passed as they held each other.

As Steven's breathing slowed, she felt her eyelids get heavy. His heart beat singing to her to sleep.

And then...

Nothing.

Chapter 129

"Steven?"

"Umm?" he replied.

"I think I went to sleep," she giggled.

"I think we both did," he chuckled. "That was amazing. The sight of you on top of me. Your orgasm... So, beautiful. Sexy. Erotic. Amazing."

She raised herself up on his chest, propping up on her elbows. He felt himself slip from her entrance.

"You really know how to show a girl a good time, Steven," she laughed, and grinned.

He smiled and gave her a soft squeeze with his arms.

Then, her face changed to one of love.

"If I didn't have to explain to Momma, I wouldn't leave you tomorrow," she giggled. "You make me feel so good, Steven."

"I think it's you," he offered. "I did nothing different. You made the effort to feel good. I see it in your face and eyes."

"Maybe," she whispered, as she reached up to kiss him on the lips. "I'm going to the bathroom."

He rolled on his side to watch her walk away. Her buns wiggled with each step.

"Sexy," he thought. "And beautiful."

Chapter 130

She felt him leaving her bed.

Groggy and sleepy, Theresa whispered, "Where are you going?"

"I have to get ready for work," Steven replied.

"No... Pleeeease," she pleaded.

He leaned over and kissed her cheek.

She watched him walk to the bathroom. "Those are some cute buns, Steven," she squeaked..

She rolled over and snuggled in her blankets, begging for a few more moments of sleep. They didn't come.

She rolled out of bed for the bathroom.

As she washed her hands, Steven turned off the water and threw open the shower curtain. She turned and smiled.

"I like what I see, Steven," she chirped.

Grabbing a towel, he replied, "You are so beautiful. Inside and out."

Toweling off, he continued, "I'm going to miss you very much. The days will not pass fast enough before I return to Kansas City... Theresa..." A pause. "Will you wait for me, please?"

Theresa leapt across the bathroom and hugged his wet body.

"Yes, I'll wait for you, Steven!" she said, holding back tears.

"I love you, Theresa."

Chapter 131

"I love you, Steven."

"I love you more, Theresa," he replied, with a comforting smile.

Theresa was tearing up, one had already left her eye to trail down her cheek.

"I have something for you," he said, as he turned and walked to the kitchen. He reached into a drawer and pulled out two envelopes.

Returning to her, he gave her the first one.

"This is for your cab fare to the airport. There are small bills inside for the fare and tip. $100 to make sure there is enough. The phone number is on the front and they will pick you up outside the building. The address to give them is written on the front. I also called them this morning to let them know you will be calling them today." He smiled.

Then he gave her the other envelope. "This is for you. Do not open it until you are on the plane and returning to Kansas City," he grinned.

Theresa threw her arms around Steven's neck, holding the two envelopes.

"Give me a kiss I will never forget, Steven."

Chapter 132

"I love you, Theresa!"

Theresa was holding her mouth, sobbing, as she watched Steven walking down the hallway toward the exit. Tears pouring from her eyes.

When he stopped to look at her, before going through the door, she waved to him.

"I love you, more, Steven!"

And then...

He was gone.

Chapter 133

"Good morning, Steven. How was your time off?"

"Good morning, David. It was wonderful. My girlfriend came to see me," he replied.

"Girlfriend? I've heard you are a perpetual bachelor and wouldn't give a girl a second look in Kansas City. What changed?" he asked.

"I met Theresa," he offered.

"So... You were waiting for the right girl?"

Steven paused to contemplate the question. Was that what he had been doing all this time? Waiting for the "right" girl? He never considered he was consciously doing this before David mentioned it. Is this why he was not attracted to past women in his life? They weren't right? Well, except for Jenny. He now thought Jenny may have been "right," but, he was maybe too inexperienced to recognize it. But that was a long time ago.

He shook the thought from his head. Maybe Jenny was the right girl for him or maybe she wasn't. He couldn't be for sure.

But, he was absolutely sure, now. Theresa was the "right" girl for him. It felt natural to be with her.

"Yeah, I suppose she is the right girl for me. She makes it easy for me to be with her," he replied.

"That's great, Steven. You look happy."

Chapter 134

"Hello, my Beautiful Distraction, slash, girlfriend."

"Steven, I've decided you can never leave me again, like you did this morning. I sobbed for 30 minutes after you left until I ran out of tears. For now on, you will take me to the airport, you hear me? The cab driver thought something was wrong the whole way to the airport," Theresa barked.

"You're right, Theresa. I never considered your feelings by suggesting you stay as long as possible. I was selfish for wanting the maximum amount of time with you," he sighed.

"You got that right, Mister. I'll never let you do that to me again," she giggled.

"THIS IS THE SECOND BOARDING CALL FOR FLIGHT 1734 TO KANSAS CITY. ALL PASSENGERS NEED TO BE AT GATE 14. THANK YOU."

"I need to go. They're boarding the plane. Hurry home to me, Steven," she pleaded.

"I will hurry, Theresa. I love you."

When the plane took off, Theresa reached for the envelope Steven had given her.

She read the note inside.

My Dearest Theresa,

Never in my life have I been so happy as I have been this past week. You have shown me I am not a perfect man and that I need lots of work. I want you. Very much. But, I can't have you the way I want you, unless you teach me how to love you better and cast aside all my caveman faults.

I long for your embrace and look forward to being with you again.

I love you.

Your boyfriend,

Steven

Chapter 135

"So... How's my Handsome Customer, slash, boyfriend?"

"It's been a long drive from Houston. I've had you on my mind the whole trip. Longing for your touch," Steven replied.

"How much longer?" Theresa asked.

"I just passed Wichita. May I come see you when I get home? Before I go to my apartment? I need to hold you," he pleaded.

"Absolutely. I'll have dinner waiting," she squealed.

Steven's last few hours on the road where excruciatingly long. And hot. Late June could be hot and humid in Kansas and Missouri. Time seem to come to a standstill. The long road finally came to an end.

Steven walked from his car to her door and, knocked.

"Steven's here!"

Steven heard his name squealed from behind the door. He briefly thought the neighbors two blocks away may have heard his name called. He smiled widely while waiting for an answer.

Theresa threw open the door and flung herself at him. She grabbed his neck hard and pulled him in for a kiss. He grabbed her neck and waist. Holding her close.

The kiss was passionate. And lasted a long time. Theresa was pressing her breasts against his belly... Hard.

"Get in here, before someone calls the police on you two!"

Theresa grinned as wide as she could while her lips remained on Steven's.

She grabbed his hand a pulled him into the apartment.

"Hi, Katie," Steven barked, with a grin.

"I want to know what you did to my sister in Houston," Katie chirped, crossing her arms across her chest and looking serious.

"Whatever to you mean, Katie?" Steven replied, sarcastically.

"I think you know what I mean," she said, still serious and crossed arms.

"You'll have to be more specific, Ma'am," he said, as he walked past her to the kitchen with Theresa pulling his hand. Theresa was grinning ear to ear.

"She came back quite exhausted. What did you two do?" she persisted.

Theresa interrupted, "Steven, I have smothered pork chops, salad, and mashed potatoes tonight. Katie will be joining us. Do you want a beer or whiskey over ice?"

"Beer, please. Thank you."

Steven then turned to Katie.

"Katie, I showed Theresa a 'good' time," he chuckled. "Seriously... We went to the beach, went on a fishing charter, attended a Royals and Astros game, cuddled and watched a movie with a colleague, shopping at the...."

"Yeah! Yeah! Yeah! What ELSE did you do?" Katie barked.

"We kissed a lot. That's it!" he laughed. "That reminds me. I'll be right back. I left something in the car."

Steven returned to the apartment and presented Theresa with a video disk.

"This is the DVD the fishing charter sent me. It is the complete video of our trip and you catching the Mahi Mahi. Your fishing begins at the 0:57.00 mark on the disk. It's really cool. They sent the photos also. I organized your photos into a separate folder so you don't have to page through all of them. They're on this flash drive," Steven ended.

"Thank you. What's in the sack?" Theresa asked.

Steven opened the sack and gave her two 5 X 7 photo frames with photos. One was with Theresa, Steven, and the crewman. The other was with the crew, captain, Theresa, and Steven. Both photos showed Theresa holding her fish.

"I thought you might like this."

"Thank you! Look, Katie! This is the fish I caught! Thank you, Steven!" she squealed, before she hugged him a good hug. Then she whispered in his ear, "Katie knows." She stepped back and winked...

"Can we watch the video of me catching the fish?"

Chapter 136

"You said Katie knows?"

Theresa was helping Steven unpack his car from his trip. "Yes... I didn't tell her, though. Sisters are good at guessing. Sarah is good at guessing, too."

"So, Katie is a Jedi Knight, too?" he mused.

"Steven! You're a dork!" she bent over laughing. "You think you're hilarious, don't you?"

"Is she OK with it? You and me?"

"I think she is. She definitely knows I'm happy. She did ask a curious question the other day. She wanted to know if you had any brothers," she grinned.

"Why?"

"I let it slip. Sorry, I told her I caught you stepping out of the shower. And... What I saw," she smirked.

"Wow! She is a Jedi," he laughed.

It was dark when they were unloading.

Just then, a man appeared from nowhere and confronted Steven, pointing a gun at his chest.

"STEVEN!" Theresa screamed.

"Give me your wallet! NOW!" the man demanded.

Steven smoothly, and purposely, stepped to his left in front of the gunman and declared, "OK... Whatever you want. My money clip is in my front left pocket. I'm going to reach for it. OK?"

"Hurry up!" the man barked.

Then, Steven turned his head to Theresa and... winked.

"Did he just wink?" she thought. Confusion washed over her immediately and shock set in.

SLAP!

FROCK!

THACK!

Theresa couldn't believe her eyes. Her brain wasn't registering what had just happen. Shock was overpowering her.

Just a few feet away, the gunman was writhing on the ground bleeding from his nose and face. Steven was standing over him... WITH THE MAN'S GUN IN IS HAND!

"STEVEN! WHAT THE HELL?" she screamed.

Steven turned to her and stepped away from his assailant. He smiled a wide smile. He released the magazine from the gun and placed it in his front pocket. He then displayed a "watch this" grin and ejected the chambered round from the gun and caught it the air with his hand.

"STEVEN! WHAT? HOW?"

Theresa realized she wasn't sure what she had seen. It happened so fast. It was nothing more than a blur.

Then, Steven reached for his phone.

"Yes, I would like to report an attempted robbery at gunpoint, please."

Chapter 137

"Hurry up!"

Steven knew exactly what to do. No thinking required. He had done this, hundreds, if not, thousands of times before today.

He had moved purposely, but, gently to his left so Theresa would not be in the line of fire should the gun off. He also wanted to draw attention away from Theresa and toward himself.

Pretending to reach for his money clip, he turned to wink at Theresa. He didn't know why he did, it just felt natural to wink to her.

Steven swiftly stepped to his left to avoid the muzzle of the gun. Twisted the gun from his hand, brought the man's arm over his head, ducked, and thrust his shoulder into the man's chest. To end the maneuver, he threw his gun gripping fist, forcefully, into the man's face. Muzzle first, right into his face.

The gunman collapsed to the ground.

It took all of 2.05 seconds.

"STEVEN! WHAT THE HELL?"

Steven knew he shouldn't do this, but, he always wanted to do it. It was another first for him. The assault.

He turned to Theresa to show off. He released the magazine from the gun and placed it in his pocket. Then, making sure Theresa saw everything, he ejected the round from the chamber and caught it in the air with his ejecting hand. He had practiced it thousands of time in college and at home.

Then, he grinned at Theresa with a "what do think?" look.

"STEVEN! WHAT? HOW?"

Chapter 138

"Are you OK, Sweetie?"

Theresa had just arrived at her apartment. Katie picked her up outside Steven's apartment where the gunman assaulted Steven. When the police arrived and determined what had happened, they quickly separated her from Steven for interviews. A typical police tactic for interviews. The police quickly realized Theresa didn't actually seen anything except a man with a gun pulled on her boyfriend and then the gunman on the ground. She couldn't tell them what happened. So, they released her to Katie. Steven had to stay behind. He was undergoing extensive questioning by the police. When Theresa left, he gently waved a reassuring good bye.