An Unexpected Distraction Pt. 03

Story Info
Two inexperienced lovers explore their relationship.
18.2k words
4.8
6.4k
2

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/15/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ajroye
ajroye
345 Followers

Copyright 2019 All rights reserved

Part 3

Chapter 101

Steven was getting dressed when he reflected on the previous day. He and Theresa had a wonderful time on the fishing yacht. Theresa seemed truly happy during her time at sea, particularly when she pocketed $200 cash for her fish. But, what brought a smile to his face was how beautiful she was the previous day. She was gorgeous. Exotic. He would have to ask her though about the well-tanned woman in the tiny bikini. What did she say to her?

They returned home well after dark the previous night, because the yacht did not return to its home dock until after sunset. They were exhausted from the days' activities and decided to call it a night when they arrived at the apartments. But, Steven was rewarded with a very passionate kiss outside her apartment.

It was after 8 o'clock and Mason had left for the construction site. Steven had just begun cooking bacon in the kitchen when he heard a soft knock on the door. Setting the pan away from the burner, he was greeted with a fantastic distraction when he opened the door.

Theresa hopped into the entryway and presented herself with a wide smile. She was wearing a thin light gray tank top which was way too big for her. And, showed just a hint of cleavage. Her neck and shoulders had never looked so feminine and petite, he thought. The bottom of the tank top was tied into a single knot at her waist, just above her left hip. She was wearing baggy blue jean shorts with a belt. The legs of the shorts were turned into one-inch cuffs up her legs as far as they could go. They were short, short, he thought. This time, she was wearing low cut black cloth basketball shoes with no socks. They weren't the high tops like she wore a work, he thought. Her hair was tied into a messy ponytail accenting her face and neck with strands of hair falling from her head. Exotic, he thought. Her limited make up was applied perfectly and drew attention to her beautiful face. Her milky white skin was beautiful.

But, what really caught his attention. She wasn't wearing a bra. Her nipples were stiff and presenting themselves to him through the thin material of her tank top. When she slightly turned herself to him, he caught a peek of side boob through the oversized arm holes. He felt himself respond inside his cargo shorts. The sight of her nipples and side boob sent him over the edge. A heaviness appeared in his chest. His heart picked up a pace. He had to have her. Very soon.

Theresa giggled, when she caught him looking at her tank top and asked, with a sly tone, "Do you like?"

Steven shook his head to gather his thoughts, despite the twitch or two he was having, and replied with a smile, "What's not to like, Theresa? You are so beautiful and you really know how to accent and draw attention to your beauty. You are very sexy and exotic this morning."

It was then, Steven noticed she was holding a small sack. When he looked at it, she said, "I went to the convenience store on the corner. I bought us breakfast sandwiches. One is egg, sausage and cheese and the other has bacon on it."

With that, she walked past him, lightly brushing her left nipple and breast along his arm, as she went to the kitchen. Steven turned to see her walking away and thought...

What a Beautiful Distraction.

Chapter 102

Steven was staring at her with lust in his eyes as she was reaching for the dinner plates.

Theresa felt her breasts wiggle across the tank top while reaching. She was sure he saw them. She turned her back to him and leaned over inside the refrigerator for two bottles of water hopeful he would see her ass. Taking one of the bottles, she opened it and took a long pull on it while she looked at him. When she released her lips from the bottle, her breasts wiggled and raked across the inside of her tank top, stiffening her nipples. She saw the lust intensify in his eyes.

Theresa felt her heart quicken as he began to approach her from the entryway. He slowly drew closer and the lust in his eyes increased with each step. When he reached her, he gently encouraged her to turn her back toward the cabinets. He leaned against her pressing her ass against the cabinets. Then, he looked into her eyes for acceptance. When Theresa gave it, he took the back of her neck with his left hand and leaned in for a kiss. She responded.

When he reached her lips, he gently, but firmly, pressed his loins against her tummy. She could feel him responding through his cargo shorts. Theresa reached under his white t-shirt and gently raked his chest with her fingernails. He groaned through his kiss.

Theresa grabbed the back of his neck with her left hand and pressed his lips against hers as she drilled his mouth with her tongue. They were now in a passionate duel with their lips and tongues.

She raked his chest again with her nails. He responded with another, louder groan of pleasure and pressed a little harder against her tummy with his loins. She could feel him getting larger with each passing moment.

He released his grip on her and pulled away slightly. Still holding her arms in his hands, he looked into her eyes for a sign.

She pushed him away from her. Then, she urgently grabbed his hand and pulled him to the breakfast table.

Chapter 103

She grabbed his hand and pulled him toward the breakfast table. Releasing him, she urgently took a chair from the table and placed it against the wall.

While she was moving the chair, he reflected on her. He had never had a passion with a woman like he was feeling this very moment. He couldn't help but believe it was her beauty and youthful, vibrant sexuality which drew this passion out of him. He felt like his cock was going to burst from his shorts. His breath had quickened and he could feel his heart racing with lust.

Then, Theresa grabbed his neck and pulled him into a kiss. While probing his mouth with her tongue, she encouraged him to sit in the chair.

She released her kiss while he sat and stepped back to look him up and down. She had a passion in her eyes. Then, she approached and grabbed the bottom of his t-shirt and raked it up and over his head, tossing it aside. She straddled his lap and planted a passionate kiss on his lips with her hands on each side of his face. He responded. She pressed her breasts against his naked chest with a passion. Pressing ever harder with each passing moment.

Steven was pressing and clawing at her back, urgently trying to press her into him while they dueled with their lips and tongues.

Theresa then broke their kiss and pierced his gaze with her own. She took his right hand and encouraged him to take her left breast through the arm opening of her oversized tank top.

She leaned to whisper, "Steven... Squeeze me gently, but firmly. Not too hard, OK?"

He nodded. She took him into a passionate kiss, holding his face in her hands. He firmly and gently massaged her breast. She pressed her chest hard into his hand to elicit a moan from within her mouth. She moaned louder when he gently and slightly twisted her breast in his hand. She yelped out a moan when he squeezed her nipple between his index and middle finger, while holding her breast within his hand.

He then moved his left hand to her right breast to give it the equal passion he had given her left. Theresa's kisses on his lips increased with each manipulation of her breasts and nipples. Her breaths became short and vocal. She was rocking her hips against his lap, hopeful she could feel more of him through her shorts.

Then, she broke their kiss and placed her mouth next to his left ear. Whispering, she said, "Steven, I need you. I have wanted you since the day you left my apartment for Houston. It has taken all of my will to keep from having you since I arrived. I can't wait any longer."

Theresa pulled away from his ear to gauge his reaction.

"Enough then!" he growled.

With that, he pushed her from his lap and he rose from the chair. He looked into her eyes with nothing but lust in his soul. She returned his gaze with equal wants and lust.

Steven turned to go to the kitchen, grabbed the two bottles of water Theresa retrieved from the fridge, and returned to Theresa.

He took her hand and gazed upon her face for a moment. She nodded.

With that, he led her to his bed.

Chapter 104

Steven walked to the kitchen and retrieved the bottles of water she had removed from the fridge.

"My God!" she thought. "He is so handsome and well built. No wonder the women at work want his attention."

While he returned to her, she took note her loins were wet and hot. Her nipples were sensitive against her tank top. She was horny as hell, she thought.

He smiled at her and awaited her acceptance, which she gave with her eyes and a nod. Then, he took her hand and led her to his bed.

He released her hand and went to his night stand. Setting the bottles of water on the night stand, he withdrew from the drawer, a box of condoms and a bottle of lubricant. He set them next to the water bottles. She looked at the condoms box and noted they were marked "XL." Her eyes widened. She knew he was large when she held him in her hand in the past. But, it didn't dawn on her he needed extra-large condoms until now. She briefly feared whether she would be able to accept him. But she needed him... soon.

He turned to her with a look of reassurance. He noticed her gaze at the box. He stepped toward her and took her into his arms. "It's OK, Theresa. We will take our time to make it a wonderful experience for you. You need to speak up if things are going too fast. OK?"

She nodded and trusted him. Then, she took the tail of her top and pulled it up over her head, all the while looking at him with a wide, sexy, and lustful smile. Then, while looking him straight in the eye, she released the belt, button, and zipper on her shorts and let them puddle on the floor at her feet. She was nude except for her low-rise basketball shoes.

He smiled at her with a lustful smile. Then he led her to his bed and encouraged her to lie down. He then took her shoes, unlaced them, and flipped them off her feet onto the floor. She giggled.

He took his cargo shorts and dropped them, along with his boxer shorts. She dropped her gaze to his loins and smiled. "I'm about to find out," she thought.

Then...

He crawled into his bed next to her... never leaving his gaze upon her.

Chapter 105

Theresa dropped her tank top to the floor and paused.

Steven was awe struck. Her breasts wiggled when her top was raised above her head. They were perfectly proportioned for her body size. They were firm, perky, self-supporting, youthful, with no evidence of sag. The pink nipples upon her breasts were erect. "So erotic," he thought.

She gazed upon him while she released her belt, button, and zipper from her shorts, allowing them to puddle at her feet. She was nude except for her shoes.

Steven dropped his gaze to her loins. Her lips were clearly swollen and the hair was matted against her skin from the slickness of her passion.

Steven felt a surge in his loins. A surge of near irresistible passion.

As she stepped away from her shorts, Steven grasped her hand and encouraged her to lie on his bed. Smiling a lustful smile, he untied her shoes and flipped them from her feet onto the floor. She giggled.

Steven released his cargo shorts and boxer shorts from his hips. He felt the weight of his engorged cock strain against his body. He saw Theresa drop her gaze to his loins and smile a tentative, but wanton smile.

He crawled into bed next to her, lying on his left side. She turned to face him on her right.

Theresa held his right hand and encouraged him to feel her pussy. He drew his fingers along her slit and found it slick.

"Steven, I want you. Right now."

Steven rose from the bed and grabbed two condoms from the box. Tearing the wrapper from each one, he placed them on his cock, one over the other. He reached for the bottle of lube, but, Theresa shook her head. "I want to try this without the lube."

He crawled into bed next to Theresa.

She rolled onto her back and spread her legs. She held his hand and encouraged him to face her. He positioned himself between her legs and gazed into her eyes. She nodded and smiled. Steven leaned forward on his knees. His hands on either side of her chest. His head and chest above her. She arched her back and reached between her legs to grasp his cock. She pulled him gently toward her loins. Holding his cock with her right hand, she held his hip with her left hand. Positioning his cock with her entrance, she gently pulled his hip toward her.

He slipped into her.

When he felt he had entered her, he looked to her for a sign. She nodded... smiled. He leaned forward and entered her a little more. She sighed, and threw her head back into her pillow with a pleasurable sigh. Still looking for a sign, he withdrew and he leaned in a little more and paused.

"It feels good, Steven. Keep going slowly" she urged, with her eyes closed.

Steven withdrew a little and then moved forward... inserting more of himself than before. Her face spoke of tentative hopefulness. As he entered her with each stroke, she sighed and held her head against her pillow... eyes closed. Again, he withdrew and progressed further inside her. He saw she had arched her back and was watching him enter her. She reached with her right hand to hold his cock gently while pulling on his hip to go deeper. She threw her head back into her pillow and moaned, "Feels good."

Another stroke back and forward and he was all the way in her. He paused. Steven allowed her to adjust to his full length.

"Steven, I feel you where I've never been felt before. It feels good," she moaned. She opened her eyes and nodded.

She pushed his chest away a little to encourage him to begin going in and out of her.

Steven began a very slow rhythm. Withdrawing, just leaving the head inside, and then pushing forward completely. With each stroke inward, she moaned, "Feels good" while pressing her head into her pillow with her eyes closed. Her hands on his biceps, pulling him forward.

A minute passed.

"A little faster now."

Chapter 106

"Are you still OK?"

"Steven... This really feels good. Keep going. And, don't stop," Theresa urged, with impatience in her tone.

Each time Steven reached his limit inside her, she moaned. Her head pressing into her pillow with each moan. Eyes closed. She felt warm all over.

This continued for a several minutes... a steady fucking rhythm from her man... her left leg hooked into his right elbow. Steven hovering over her chest and face... watching her reactions.

Then, Theresa felt an imminent orgasm!

"Faster! Don't stop.... OHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! WEEEK! AARROOOOOOH!" she yelped, throwing her head into the pillow hard and grasping at his arms and chest. She gasped for air... twice. Shaking... quivering... all through her body... pleasurable explosions from head to toe. After the first thunder clap subsided, she arched to looked between her legs. The sight of him moving in and out of her sent her over the edge again, throwing her head into the pillow hard.

"AAARRROOOOOOOO!" she growled. A gasp of air taken... twice. She felt herself quivering on the bed. "Hard to breath," she thought. Colors flooding her brain.

She felt herself squeezing Steven inside her and the thought sent her over the edge again.

"AAARRROOOOOOO!" Another gasp of air taken. More quivering. Her eyes rolled back.

She arched her back again, desperately trying to touch with her hand, that, which was moving in and out of her. When she felt him, another thunder clap exploded.

"AAARRROOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" she growled loudly. A gasp of air taken. "Oh, God!" Slivers of colors shot through her eyes. She felt herself unable to breathe. No longer quivering... shaking beneath him. Eyes rolled back... her pussy contracting... over and over.

When she came down from her orgasm, she was panting heavily. She needed more.

"DON'T STOP! PLEASE, DON'T STOP! FASTER!"

She felt him increase his rhythm. A few moments later, it wasn't enough, she thought.

"HARDER! PLEASE! FASTER!" She was screaming at him.

She felt Steven pause and adjust his position. He did it quickly. He grabbed her legs and pressed her knees toward her chest. Still on his knees, he placed his hands on either side of her chest. With his arms straight and stiff, her knees rested against his elbows, forcing her thighs and knees toward her head.

She felt an immediate increase in pleasure.

Once in position, Steven began moving in and out of her with an increased intensity.

Two minutes later...

Her next orgasm hit hard and without warning. Eyes rolled back. Colors flooding her brain. Unfocused muscle movements...

"AAARRROOOOOOOO!" she groaned. She took a gasp of air... twice. "Oh, God!"

He increased the pace.

"AAARRROOOOOOH!" Her mouth formed into an "O." Another gasp of air taken. It felt like she was crushing that which was inside her. Feels good, she thought. Another thunder clap. Colors everywhere.

"AAARRROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" she screamed. A gasp of air taken. And then, another. "STEEEEEEEEEEVEN!!!" she squealed in a high pitched voice.

Steven didn't stop. Theresa was clawing at his arms, chest, hips and face... desperately.

Theresa felt herself gasping for air. Panting loudly. Just when she thought the orgasm was over, a thunder clap exploded again.

"AAARRROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" she howled. A gasp of air taken. And then, another. Her head drilled into her pillow. Her back arched. Her hands grasping the bed sheets to her sides. Her eyes rolled back into her head. Shaking beneath him.

"OH, STEEEEEEEEEEEEEEVEN!" she screamed, in a high pitch voice. "I CAN'T' STOP CUMMING!

Theresa felt herself straining for air. Her eyes rolled back into her head. Her body was wracked in an orgasmic spasm, after spasm, after spasm. An intensity she had never felt before.

A few moments later, she felt Steven attempting to withdraw. She screamed at him with panic in her voice, "NO! DON'T MOVE! STAY THERE! STAY INSIDE ME!"

She could feel her pelvic muscles squeezing Steven.

For a moment, she thought she was going to pass out. She could see the brief white glow in her eyes announcing an impending faint.

But, it quickly went away.

"Are you OK?"

Chapter 107

"NO! DON'T MOVE! STAY THERE! STAY INSIDE ME!"

Steven panicked when Theresa screamed she couldn't stop cumming. He had attempted to get off of her, but, she stopped him with her pleas. His mind was racing with the conflicting message she had just given him.

She didn't say "Red," he thought. Did she want to, but, couldn't?

He maintained his position over her, and in her. He could feel her squeezing his cock inside her.

Her upper chest, neck, and cheeks were a raging hot pink color... nearly full red. Her chest heaved with each breath, causing her breasts to wobble side to side. It was erotic to see them this way.

After a few moments, her arms lightly grasped his biceps and her eyes came back to his face. Her face had a "I don't know what just happened" look. Her eyes were heavily lidded.

Steven asked, "Are you OK?"

She offered a slight nod.

"Are you sure?"

She answered with a slight tap of her hand on his arm.

"Do you want me to get off?"

She rolled her head side to side.

After a minute or two, she reached for his arms and encouraged him to lie on her. He shifted himself from the kneeling position, into a face down position. He did so without withdrawing from her. He lay upon her and placed his face next to hers. He could feel her pelvic muscles squeeze and pulsing on his cock.

ajroye
ajroye
345 Followers