An Unexpected Family Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ajroye
ajroye
345 Followers

With that, she broke down into uncontrollable tears. After a few minutes, crying in her father's arms, she froze and sat upright.

"Daddy! My water just broke! The baby's early! Three weeks!"

"I'm calling an ambulance! You're going to Waco!"

"No! Call Dr. Martel! Let her decide!"

Chapter 20

Jack turned off his phone for the drive to the Dallas Fort Worth Airport. He didn't want any distractions. He had to refocus on baseball and he didn't get any training while he was gone. He was thinking about Bérénice and her family and what needed to be done once he arrived in Seattle.

When he reached the gate for the flight to Seattle, he turned on his phone to retrieve messages.

One was from the travel director for the Royals. She left information about the hotel and the schedule to and from the stadium.

The next one was from his agent, offering his condolences and apologizing for not attending the funeral services. He wanted Jack to call him at his earliest convenience.

The next one was from Clyde Harris. Clyde had called and spoken to Jack while he was in Reims and offered his condolences for the loss of his brother. This message though was complaining about his replacement not being able to catch his throws and he needed Jack back on the field to make him look good again. Jack grinned and shook his head.

Amazingly, the next two messages were from Parker (3rd baseman) and Morris (shortstop), also complaining about Jack's replacement and that he better get his ass back to Seattle quick. He gut laughed when he heard the messages.

The next message was from the Royals owner, Mr. March, asking if he could meet with Jack on his return to Kansas City. He wanted to convey his personal condolences for the loss of his brother. Jack took note, Mr. March sent flowers to the Ouellet and Caron homes while he was in Reims. Jack tried to call and thank him, but, couldn't reach Mr. March. Jack left a message of thanks for both families.

The next message was from Diane. She told him she missed him and was looking forward to his return to Kansas City. She offered two dates for the rescheduled lunch.

The next message took Jack by surprise. It was from his mother...

Bérénice was in labor.

Chapter 21

"Congratulations, Bérénice! You have a new daughter," announced Dr. Martel. "She couldn't wait any longer, could she?"

"Hello, Amélie. I'm your mother. I'm so happy to see you! You have arrived when I need you the most, baby!" cried Bérénice.

"Amelie! What a beautiful name."

"Robert suggested it. It's my mother's name," Bérénice offered.

"Wonderful."

With that, Dr. Martel placed Amélie on her mother's chest and Amélie calmed down.

"Beautiful," Dr. Martel sighed.

*****

"OK, Bérénice. You know what you have to do to take care of Amélie. We talked about it. Eat, eat, eat. Drink, drink, drink."

"I'm doing better, Dr. Martel. Jack turned me around. I'm hopeful Amélie will help me with my broken heart. I see Robert already in her eyes."

Chapter 22

The first game back, from his time off, was a disaster. The Royals were shut out 3-0. Jack and Baker were the only two Royals to reach base all night.

Jack and Clyde muffed two easy outs with Clyde's poor throws. Clyde caught an ear full from Ocher for his errors.

After the game, Clyde approached Jack in the locker room.

"If I don't get it together, Ocher's gonna fire me. Send me to Triple A or worse."

Jack leaned back in his chair and looked him up and down. "What do you want to do?"

"Anything, Jack. Anything you want."

"OK, I'm gonna work your arm until it feels like it's gonna fall off. Got it!" Jack asserted, as he pointed a finger at him. "Get the equipment manager to set aside one hour of field time just for us before the game. He's going to hit balls to you. You're gonna throw baseballs to me, and I'm going to give you a fixed target. You hit it every time from any area east of second base. Got it?"

"Great! I'm ready!"

"Get away from me. You might be contagious," Jack roared with a smirk.

*****

When Jack got on the team bus for the ride to the hotel, he pulled his phone out and powered it up. Three text messages. One voicemail.

Message one ... His mother announced that Bérénice had a little girl. Her name is Amélie. Amélie and Bérénice are beautiful, she wrote.

Message two ... His father sent a note indicating he spoke to the Sheriff. The Sheriff had received the report about how the fire started. The Texas Forest Service and the State Fire Marshal both agreed the fire started in a pasture by static electricity, due to the dry, super windy day and the prolonged drought Texas had endured. It was no one's fault.

Message three... Diane just wanted to say she missed him and sorry about the game tonight. XOXO.

The voicemail...

Jack, this Bérénice. I have called you every time Robert and I had a baby. Well, our Amélie is here and she's beautiful. She has Robert's eyes, I'm sure of it. Amélie is such a blessing. The pain of losing Robert has eased because of her. Call me when you have a chance. I love you.

Jack smiled and gently nodded his head after hearing Bérénice's voice.

She's gonna make it, he thought.

Chapter 23

Jack was grateful for returning to Kansas City. The road trip was grueling. The Royals fought hard for each win. He could finally look forward to two days off before the start of the 10 day home stand, beginning with the Orioles.

He had called both his mother and Mrs. Ouellet every day the past two weeks to get their take on how Bérénice was doing. He spoke with Bérénice about every other day, concerned she needed time to herself without her brother in law reminding her of Robert. Amélie was a welcome addition to Bérénice's life. She helped eased the loss of Robert.

After a good night's sleep in his own bed, his phone rang and woke him up.

"Hello," he said, in a scruffy and sleepy voice.

"Jack, I'm right outside your house. Are you going to let me in?"

"Diane? Why are you outside my house?"

"I have breakfast. Denny's take out. Let me in, OK?"

"Sure... Yeah... Ah, let me, ah... I'll be right there."

When he rose and sat on the side of the bed, he suddenly noticed the soreness was gone in his knee. His life had been so busy the past three weeks, he had forgotten all about it. He would have to call Karen and let her know.

He grabbed some cargo shorts and t-shirt from the dresser and headed to the front door.

"Get in here, you crazy woman! Since when do you wake people up by calling them from their front porch?" he chuckled.

"Today is the first for me," she giggled. She set the takeout food on the floor, turned to him, pulled his neck and head to her lips and planted the sexist kiss he had ever received. She snaked her seductive tongue into his mouth and extracted a tonsil.

"I missed you," she giggled, as she released him from her grip.

"Wow! What a way to wake up. I'm awake now."

"Get coffee started!"

With that, Diane walked toward the kitchen carrying her takeout sacks. She was wearing a loose off white women's t-shirt. The shirt seductively fell off her left shoulder onto her upper arm, exposing the near flawless and sexy skin of her shoulder. Her white bra strap could be seen. Her tight, high waisted, and black leggings showed off her perky and delicious ass. Her sexy buns wiggled inside them as she pranced away. The shirt was short and exposed her skin just above the waist of her leggings. Her straight, long, and blonde hair was pulled tight against her head into a pony tail... the tail, nearly to her mid-back, swayed across her back as she took each step. He shook his head in amazement when she turned the corner for the kitchen. "Jeez, she's hot," he mumbled.

During breakfast, Diane asked all the right questions about his brother and his family. She listened sincerely to everything Jack said about his life with his brother and Bérénice. She started crying when Jack said he was going to miss Robert, his brother and best friend.

Jack asked about Diane and her work while he was gone and she filled a good 25 minutes with updates. Several interesting cases and a couple of crazy ones, too. Jack enjoyed every minute. The conversations with Diane seem so natural and easy since the day he met her. He considered her a good friend.

As Jack stood to clear the table, Diane rose from her chair and stepped in front of him.

"Jack," she asserted, while getting as close as she could to him and looking up into his dark brown and sexy eyes. "I know I told you I just wanted to have a fun conversation when we saw each other again, but, I need you. Right now... Like right now. I promise you, Jack. You won't regret saying 'yes.'"

With that, she raked his t-shirt over his head and she went wildcat.

She pushed him back into the chair and straddled his lap. She grabbed each side of his face and planted a kiss on him, which was well above and beyond the one he received in the entryway. Jack... slowly submitted to her seductions.

Slowly, and with some weak second guessing, Jack raised his hands and slipped them under her shirt... along her back in acceptance of her intentions. Diane had a unique way of bringing out the sexual desire in him and she was getting it done exceptionally well this morning.

When Diane felt Jack bringing her closer to him, it was like stepping on the gas for her... and forgetting the brakes existed.

Jack deftly released the clasp on her bra, and... in a single, swift, and urgent movement, raked it, and her t-shirt over her head. He pressed her soft, smooth, and silky B cup breasts into his chest. Her stiff nipples raked his hairy chest, igniting an irresistible desire for her.

This woman drives me crazy, he thought.

This man drives me crazy, she thought.

After dueling with their tongues and their passions now at full boil, Jack grasped Diane and rose from his chair. She squealed in delight and wrapped her petite legs around his waist and held on tight to his neck... smiling with the joy she knew was coming for her. As Jack began walking toward his bedroom, she was nodding gently and urging him on.

"Jack, I'm going to fuck you silly. I hope you have it in you."

He smiled a sly smile as he planted more kisses on her neck and upper chest as he walked toward his bedroom. Her 5 feet 3 inches, 100 pound petite frame, seemed like a feather in his athletic arms.

He released her at the side of his bed, knelt at her feet, slipped thumbs into the waist of her tight leggings, and raked them to her feet. He slipped the black flats from her feet. Diane giggled and stepped out of the leggings. He then pressed on her gently, causing her to fall backward onto the bed with a faux yelp of surprise. He pushed her up along the bed slightly, grasped her legs, knelt, and began licking her hairless pussy from the edge of the bed.

"Perfect way to start, Jack," she moaned. "I love it when you go down on me." Her words were a whisper. She propped herself up on her elbows to watch Jack lick her needy crease... Throwing her head back with a sigh and moan when Jack raked the right places.

He slowly licked her from the bottom of her slit to the top; stopping briefly to tease her sensitive button, just as she taught him. Her scent of desire overwhelmed his brain... primal, animal instincts boiled his brain. Her slick puss left a trail of sweet arousal along his lips. He twirled his tongue along the sensitive skin surrounding her swollen nub hiding behind its' sheath.

"Oh, God!" she yelped. "Don't you dare stop, Jack!" She grasped the back of his head and pushed him harder against her needy clit, where Jack was now focusing his attention. He sucked on it and raked his tongue across it. She began forcing her hips across his mouth and tongue, rubbing her clit against his lips... exciting every nerve in her womb. After a few minutes of her instructions for Jack, he inserted his middle finger into her entrance and raked the underside of her needy puss. She stiffened into orgasmic delight; clinching her pelvic muscles around his intrusion.

She stopped breathing while she attempted to crush Jack's head with her clenched thighs; bumping her hips against his mouth and finger. Jack looked up to her face. Her eyes were clinched shut... her breasts were quivering and rolling softly and seductively across her chest. Jack began twirling his finger inside her, causing Diane to gasp for fresh oxygen.

"GAWD!" she cried, grasping the sheets with clinched fists. Her eyes rolled back into her head. Gasping for another breath, she pushed Jack away from her wanton crease.

"Get on this bed, Jack! You're about to receive the fuckin' of a lifetime!"

Jack didn't comply. He stood, walked to the night stand and pulled out a box of condoms from the drawer. He returned to the edge of the bed where he left her, tossed the box of condoms on the bed, grasped her hips and flipped her onto her tummy.

"How dare you order me around in my house, you greedy minx." With that, he slapped her behind with a sharp crack. She yelped in surprise. She twisted her head around to him and hissed. He pressed himself on top of her, pinning her to the bed... her face to the side. His stiff member crawled up the slit of her butt and the tip tapped the base of her spine.

He groaned into her neck and breathed hot breath on her face.

He growled into her ear with a soft voice, "You show up at my door, on my day off, and demand I let you in. I let you in and then you demand I fuck you. This is MY house, you know."

"That's right, Jack!" she replied in a demanding and commanding tone... her face pinned to the bed sideways with his cheek... Unable to move her petite body because of the weight of him lying on her. "Your fuckin' cock shouldn't have been so damn big and good! I have wet dreams about your cock. Not anyone else's, mind you. Just yours!"

"You want my cock, do you?"

"Yes! Right now, you bastard!"

"Where do you want it?" he whispered his hot breath in her ear.

"Damn you, Jack! I want your dick inside me. NOW! In my hot kitty! Now!"

"Hot you say. I agree you do have a hot kitty between your legs. Once I give you my cock in your kitty, what do you want then?"

"Jack, you fuckin' bastard! I want you to pound me into tomorrow. Stop teasing me, God damn it!"

"What a nasty mouth you have. I have to work tomorrow. How about I fuck you into midnight? Will that be OK?"

"Damn you, Jack!" she growled as she tried in vain to free herself from his clutches.

"Yeah?" Jack reached over for a condom, tore off the package, stood up, and placed it on his stiff, thick eight inch wood. "Stop being a demanding baby and point that delicious ass at me. Give me a good angle to touch your kitty."

Diane leapt to her hands and knees and wiggled her ass at him while she glared at him over her shoulder. Jack grabbed her ankles and bent her over the edge of his bed. Jack leaned over and placed the tip of his raging member at her entrance. As soon as Diane felt his touch, she plunged herself backward onto his stiff rod... slowly... until she consumed him completely.

"JESUS!" she cried. "That feels fuckin' good. You've got some dick, Jack."

"That's a good girl," he whispered, as he held her hips in place. "I love it when you put me inside of you. Hot I tell you. So hot." He gave her slow merciless strokes out... in... out... and then back in.

At the moment he reach his inward limit with her, he slapped her right butt cheek with a crack.

"Fuck!" she whimpered. "Ooooo!"

Jack felt her clutch his pecker with her pelvic muscles from the impact. "Damn, woman. You nearly pinched me in half with that one."

"Do it again! It's making me get there!"

He complied. He slapped her left butt cheek.

"OOH, YES!" she squeaked, as she began quivering and clinching the bedsheets.

"You're too easy, Diane. Did you know that? I've only given you three strokes and you go off with a tiny little love tap. Can you imagine what will happen after I give you the fucking you've been asking for?"

Diane couldn't reply... Still squeezing his cock and quivering from her orgasm.

"Ask me again, Diane!"

"Fuck me, Jack," she whimpered. "You're the only one who can fuck me and keep up with me. You're the only one who can out last me. You make my other lovers look like teen age boys. You're the real man I've been looking for... waiting for. I can't count the number of times you made me cum. I love your dick, Jack. Please... stop making me wait. Stop making me beg."

He leaned over on top of her again... still impaling her. With hot breath on her face and neck, he whispered, "You taught me everything I know, Diane. How to touch you. How to lick you. How to make you beg for me. How to make me beg for you. How to outlast you from dawn to dusk. This is all your doing."

"I know, Jack," she replied, as she tried to encourage him to fuck her by wiggling her ass against him. "You're my star pupil. Please, Jack... Fuck me... Fuck me, now."

"OK, but after I have MY way with you, I'm going to mark you. Mark you to tell your other lovers what they're up against. I might leave you a little bruised and a little bloody... nothing serious mind you. But, if you think I hurt you too much, I expect you to cry out, 'First Base,' as a safe word. When I'm done with you in my bedroom, I'm going to be gracious and let you be in charge the rest of the day."

Not allowing her to respond, Jack raised up and off of her, grasped her long, blonde ponytail in his hand and wrapped in it around his fist twice. He craned her head backward a little to let her know he was in charge now. She loved his dominance. He placed his other hand on her upper chest just below her throat.

"You ready?" he growled, and started fucking her tiny little kitty at a medium fast pace.

"JESUS!" she cried. "Oooooooooo! That feels sooooo good! You fit me... Grnnn... perfectly. I've... Good, God... I've missed you Jack! ... You're so sexy, Jack... Yes!"

Jack fucked her for the next 35 minutes... in several positions. Diane went off 8 times, begging him not to stop after each one. When she went off the ninth time, Jack pummeled her puss for his own release. He rag dolled her like he'd never done before. He reached under her and twisted her left breast and she squelched. He then pinched and twisted her right nipple. "Do it again," she ordered. He twisted her nipple until she screeched.

Jack released her from his grip and began focusing on his own release. He withdrew from her well fucked kitty, flipped her on her back... pulled her up onto his bed... pushed her legs and knees toward her head; her knees fell into the crook of his elbows... leaned over... entered her gooey puss with his needy piece of wood... and... fucked her.

Within a minute, Diane's eyes rolled back into her head with a faint gasp from her lips and she nearly passed out. After that minute, Jack watched... mesmerized... as her tiny breasts rolled around on her chest in rhythm of his strokes... her tiny nubs pointing right at him. The sight sent him over the edge of the cliff. The tendrils of excitement racing down his spine to his hips. His balls surging with hot cum. Then...

His Release...

Tunnel vision, hearing loss, frozen back and hip muscles, lidded and unfocused eyes, loss of vicinity awareness.

"DIANE! YOU SEXY AND HOT LAWYER! ... FUCK! ..." He moaned into her ear... over and over and until he shot his load... groaning with each rope of cum released.

Jack felt like he had never cum that hard before... fearing... albeit, briefly... the end of his condom would explode. When the last mini orgasm left his body, he squeezed the condom and rolled over onto his back next to Diane. A few minutes later, after huffing and puffing... refreshing his lungs with fresh oxygen... They both fell asleep.

ajroye
ajroye
345 Followers
123456...8