An Unexpected Family Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ajroye
ajroye
345 Followers

Jack woke a few minutes later with Diane on top of him. Kissing his neck... ear... cheek... eyes... lips. He raised his arms and pressed her into his body... Returning the kiss to her lips.

"Jack," she whispered, while continuing to kiss his neck and ear. "Now you know why I can't stay away from you. God help the other woman who finds you. You'll kill her." She softly giggled.

"We do fuck well together," he mused. "You have this unique seductiveness I can't describe with words. As much as I try to resist your temptations, you pull me into your web, you sexy spider."

"I'm not done with you yet, Jack," she replied with a kiss to his lips. "You promised I'm in charge until midnight." With that, she went down on him... pausing to lick and nip his nipples and rake her fingernails through his hairy upper chest... Slurping and sucking his fat cock. He thought she was very good at sucking dick.

They fucked all morning, afternoon, and the better part of the evening before calling it quits. Not only did they fuck, they licked, sucked, scratched, pawed, kissed, snaked, yelped, roared, squealed, growled, hissed, groaned, moaned, and came... A lot... especially, Diane.

Jack bit her shoulder and drew blood. The bite mark stayed for six days. Diane's breasts were bruised from the biting, sucking, and twisting. They were the marks he promised for her other lovers. Diane never cried out "First base."

Jack briefly considered he may have invented two new positions, and jokingly considered asking Diane to patent and copyright the positions.

They used every piece of furniture in his bedroom, living room, and basement. Seven times, Jack feared the police would be called when Diane screamed so loud the windows hummed.

When their desires finally subsided, Jack was eternally grateful to Diane for showing and teaching him how to thoroughly please a woman. And he told her so.

When he returned from the bathroom, he found an exhausted Diane in his bed; totally nude; curled into the fetal position, still quivering gently from the orgasm he helped her achieve just moments ago. She still looked beautiful and sexy even after what they had done all day.

He glanced around the bedroom and found 3 used and tied off condoms lying on the floor and furniture. He knew he used more than what he could see in other parts of the house. He feared he may not find all of them in his house.

When he scooted into the bed against her, she said, "Jack, if you promise me a fucking every day, like I received today, I'll marry you tonight in Vegas." She exhaled a long breath.

He chuckled. "You taught me everything I know."

"Yes, I did. But, you have picked up some things on your own that I never knew were possible," she giggled. "And, oh! Were they effective!"

She turned to face him, grabbed his hand and encouraged him to caress her breasts and tease her nipples. She caressed his limp but still sizable cock.

"Jack... I know you know I have other lovers. But, I'm telling you right now. Not a single one of them comes within sight of you. Today... was a record setter for me. I'm telling the truth." She paused for effect. "I may have created a monster," she giggled. "Two days ago, when I planned to be here this morning, I expected to seduce you, but, I never expected the extreme satisfaction you have given me. Thank you."

Jack smiled. "I give you all the credit, Diane. I was a one and done lover until I met you. And, you have the most irresistible seductive powers I have ever encountered. Your presence is irresistible. And, you really know how to surprise me early in the morning."

Diane moved her hand to his face and began slowly caressing his cheek. "You're irresistible, too, Jack. At the kitchen table and in the bedroom." She paused. "I know I'm not the only one who thinks so. I know some players' wives who have openly suggested their seduction of you. Many of them were kidding, but, I know one who just might follow through on her comment. Be careful, OK?" She giggled.

Jack was surprised. This was the first time he had ever heard a comment like this.

"You're surprised, aren't you? You shouldn't be. You're handsome, athletic, tall, well groomed, well-dressed, popular among your teammates and fans, and great in conversation. Women have taken notice." She giggled before she continued. "I also may have let it slip; after a drink or two, how well you satisfy me." She giggled hard. "In detail... Sorry." She giggled again.

"I better go," she offered, as she rose from the bed and kissed him. "I have a court case early tomorrow. I didn't expect to be here this late," she mused. "Don't worry," she said, as she began dressing. "I won't be stalking you after tonight; although, I would love to, Jack."

As she was about to leave, she turned to him in the entryway.

"I love the conversations we have, too, Jack. I always look forward to them." She paused and looked up into his eyes. "If it weren't for my weaknesses, I truly believe we could be married."

With that, she kissed him and was gone.

Chapter 24

"Jack! I look forward to your calls every day."

"Will you put Amélie on the phone, please," Jack replied. "I haven't been giving her enough of my attention recently. Is she available?"

Jack is flirting with my daughter. Crazy, Bérénice thought.

"She will be available in about 2 years when she knows how to talk on the phone, silly."

"Yeah? Then I will speak with Patrice then. She'll do."

"You're out of luck. She's at Grandma Caron's house, helping with cakes and pies for the raffle at Sacred Heart," she giggled.

"Then, I will settle with my sister in law. Are you available?" he mused.

"Yes, I am available. How are you, Jack? I'm sorry I haven't been keeping up with the Royals. Three children you know."

"We've got a shot at winning the division. Seriously, Bérénice. How are you? I've been in contact with your mother, so be careful what you tell me," Jack offered with a chuckle.

"I'm better. I've been seeing a grief counselor. She helps. There's bad days and many good days. John and the girls are a blessing. They remind me of the good things about Robert."

Bérénice paused.

"I went back to the house today with Daddy. It was the first time."

Jack paused before he spoke. "Yeah? Are you OK?"

"Yeah, a little. It was sad. We just looked from the road. There wasn't anything but a pile of ash. Not a single board could be seen. Only the stone fireplace remained, and the chimney toppled over. The small barn, too." Bérénice paused to gather her emotions. "Robert and I had ambitions for the place. But, it wasn't to be. I'm hopeful I can move on. You never know the opportunities in the future."

Jack didn't say anything for a moment or two. "Do you and the kids need to get away? A place to rest the soul? Away from Reims?"

Bérénice didn't respond. She knew where he was going.

Jack persisted. "You do remember what I said before I left, don't you? I would be happy for you to come and visit. I haven't met Amélie. Photos over the phone aren't enough."

"Jack... I'm not ready, OK? Today, I don't know if I ever will be ready. Please... Give me more time. Right now, I can't say what I want for myself or the children."

"OK... Subject change. Let me tell you about our second baseman. It's a long story, but, I finally got him to actually throw the ball to me... Every time... It's a good story."

Chapter 25

Jack was undressing in the locker room after the blow out the Royals gave the Tampa Bay Rays in Tampa... 11-2. He went 4 for 4 that night, which included a stand up double. He had a solid .344 batting average and he moved up to second in stolen bases in the league. He scored three times.

Clyde was finally making it easy for him at first base. And, he thanked him after every game.

He sat down to remove his socks and saw two feet stop in front of him.

He looked up, then leaned back into his chair. Ocher... Holding a sheet of paper in his hand.

Shit, he thought. Traded... Not Toronto.

"Great game," Ocher offered.

"Thanks. It was great. I would like to be in the Rays locker room right now hearing what their manager is saying," Jack chuckled. Jack glanced at the paper Ocher was holding.

"Oh, this," Ocher grinned, waving it around a little for effect. "Congratulations. Your first All Star game." He then handed him the paper, turned, and left.

"Yeah! Congratulations, Jack!" Clyde offered, after overhearing Ocher's announcement. Word spread fast through the locker room. Every teammate and coach shook his hand and razzed him about his election.

Jack was a little surprised. He felt Garcia, with the Red Sox, was the better first baseman. He smiled a little to himself. Maybe he was achieving the elite status that had always eluded him. He turned to Clyde. "Do you think I deserve this?"

Clyde was shocked at the question. "Are you kidding? You've had one error all season. You're batting over .340. With the two steals you had tonight, you're leading the league. Are you that clueless?"

Jack shook his head in surprise again.

Was he clueless?

Chapter 26

"I saw on ESPN, Jack made the All Star team. It's a great honor."

Bérénice was nursing Amélie. John, for the first time this week, was actually playing cheerfully with Patrice. He was helping her with her coloring books. Bérénice smiled for the peace in the home.

"Really? I bet he's excited," she replied to her father. "I'm not surprised, though. Jack was the athletic one... elite athletic. When he called Robert about his scholarship to Texas Tech, I wasn't surprised at all. When he was drafted as a sophomore, I still wasn't surprised. I suspected Robert was jealous."

"How is he? He calls you occasionally, doesn't he? I know he calls your mother often."

"Yes. He does," she giggled. "I think he's worried about me. It's nice knowing he's concerned. I'm sure my behavior after Robert died, took him by surprise."

Her father shifted in his chair a bit.

"Bérénice... I know time hasn't passed enough, but, I'm curious. Have you considered any prospects for your future?"

"No, I haven't, Daddy. I know I've gotten better, but, Robert still lives in my mind and heart. Every single moment. The counselor says it's normal and that no time limit can be expected of me. Robert has been such a huge part of my life, I'm struggling what to do without him."

"OK... I understand. I know you two were inseparable since you were children. I can understand. I'll be patient. And, I'll let you come to me with your plans. OK?" he said with a smile.

"Thank you, Daddy. I love you."

A few minutes passed and Bérénice's phone rang.

"Speaking of the devil," she giggled, when she answered the phone. "Daddy and I were talking about you just now. Congratulations, Jack."

"Thank you, Bérénice. It was a surprise. How's my favorite sister in law today?"

"Great. There is a peace truce between brother and sister today, and the news about your All Star selection is icing on the cake. I'm happy for your success, Jack."

"Thanks, again. I did call to tell you, but, you already knew. Say, I'm about to get on a plane for Kansas City. I would like to call you at the end of the week. OK?"

"You can call me anytime, Jack. I love you."

"I love you, too, Bérénice."

Chapter 27

Jack tossed his keys onto the counter top, having arrived from Tampa that morning when his phone rang.

"Good morningafternoon, Diane. I was expecting your call, considering news travels fast and you seem to be one of the first to receive it. Do you have agents planted in the front office of the Royals?"

Diane giggled loudly. "I will neither confirm or deny. But, the Royals are not my only interests. I have business and law interests, too. I may have a friendly ear in interesting places. In Jefferson City and Topeka, too. Congratulations, Jack Caron, starting All Star first baseman."

"Thank you, Diane. How are you?" Jack offered.

"Fine... And... Well... I was calling to ask if you would join me for a celebratory lunch today. My treat."

Jack looked at his watch. "Absolutely, but, we have to go now. I need to be at Kaufman Stadium by 2 pm. Press conference on the All Star thing. Tell me where."

*****

Jack arrived at the country club and found Diane already seated.

"Jack! You have an All Star swagger today. You look great," she offered.

"Thank you. And you are absolutely gorgeous, as always. Thank you for inviting me."

"You're welcome. Give me a kiss."

Jack knew he was going to have trouble with her today. Her black satin blouse was showing just a tiny, tiny peek of creamy breast flesh. So little, it caused a man to fantasize about what was behind curtain number 1. It didn't help she draped her straight blonde hair across her shoulder and the hair pointed to the little peek zone. He couldn't help but think she knew exactly what she was doing to him. And, it was working, too. He felt a tightness against his zipper.

After he kissed her, he took his seat across from her. She looked a little disappointed he didn't choose the chair next to her.

"So, tell me how you found out," she offered.

Jack shook his head in mock anger.

"That asshole, Ocher. He fucks with everyone's mind. He comes up to me after the game in Tampa. I'm taking off my socks and he steps into my view of the floor. You know, where I can see his feet. I swear he did it on purpose. Anyway, I lean back and he's holding a sheet of paper, knowing I would see it. Fucks with me again, saying I played great, which I knew I did and I said something about the game. Then, I couldn't help it. I glanced at the paper in his hand. I seriously thought I was going to be traded and prayed it wasn't Toronto. You know how I hate Toronto. I think that's the reason he does what he does to me. He knows I fear being traded. Anyway, then he fucks with me again. Do you know what he said after he caught me peeking at the paper? 'Oh, this?' he says, and wiggles it at me. That, Asshole."

Jack found himself inflamed with Ocher's acts last night. Diane was giggling at him while holding her wine glass.

"And then, like it was no big deal, he congratulates me for my first All Star game. Hands me the paper and walks off. No handshake, hug, or kiss my ass!"

Diane was laughing a little too loud by now. "Well, he doesn't know what he's missing. I know what it's like to 'kiss your ass.' It's yummy," she giggled.

Jack smiled a wide grin at her off the cuff comment. He couldn't help thinking he would like to kiss her ass right now, too.

"So, tell me about yourself these past two weeks," Jack offered.

"I will, Jack. But, you know me. I'm a lawyer and a conniving one at that. I brought you here for my own interests, and maybe yours, if you're up to it." She paused to gauge his reaction.

He furled his brow as he took a sip of the iced tea he had ordered.

"The All Star game is a big deal. Banquets, mixers, celebrities, dances. Many of the players bring their wives and... 'girlfriends'... to the activities." She wiggled an eyebrow at him. Jack smiled at the wiggle. "I was wondering... If you would be interested in a little quid pro quo."

Jack tilted his head. Diane is amazing. He never considered bringing anyone to the All Star game and here she is thinking 5 years into the future. He also knew he would never be able to outsmart her on this quid pro quo offer, but, he would try anyway.

"Interesting, Diane. I admit. I didn't know all that went on at the All Star game. I certainly didn't consider taking anyone. Didn't know I could." He paused to let her taste his words. "So that I fully understand your offer, I take you to Los Angeles, as my girlfriend and guest, and you enjoy the company of the players, celebrities, high rolling business moguls, and others I don't know, who will be there and interest you. Along with the spas, massages, five star luxury hotel, and room service. Perhaps share a room with me, or not, if you have other plans. In other words, take full advantage of the opportunities of the All Star experience because you are my guest. Is that about it?"

Jack noticed Diane looked a little surprised. Her eyebrows twitched... a little.

"You're showing your cards, counselor. I thought you were a poker face type," he chuckled.

Diane smirked and set her wine glass down.

"Can I guess correctly, you have made this offer to previous Royals All Stars?" he asked.

"Yes. You are the second quid pro quo. I have been invited once without asking," she replied.

He nodded and took a sip of tea. He looked around to see if anyone was nearby to overhear their conversation.

"I'm interested in knowing what you have to offer in return, although, I would enjoy your presence beside me as the only offer. I would accept that offer. You see, you are a beautiful and brilliant woman. I could see my status being increased ten-fold among my peers, with you standing beside me and the other players and guests dreaming about getting into your panties."

Diane's eyebrow arched on the panties comment... the corner of her mouth; smiled.

"I'll tell you what... I will ask you, right now, to be my guest. No conditions. You can be with me anytime you want, or not. If you don't want to see me the entire time, because you have other plans, I'm good. This is a gift I want to give you, because... you want it. Being selected an All Star is a gift. I will share it with you. Friends give each other gifts. I consider you a good friend. The way I see it, I'm the one who owes you."

He leaned into the table to whisper. "You taught and trained me to make love to a woman where she keeps coming back for more. I am grateful I met you last fall. Would your request of me, to be my guest, be an adequate exchange for what you have done for me as a man and a lover? Or would I owe you some more?"

He leaned back into his chair and smiled a gracious smile. He sipped his iced tea... with an arched eyebrow.

"I would consider us even," she replied, with surprise in her tone.

"OK, then. Start packing for Los Angeles."

Chapter 28

"So... That was Jack on the phone. He's playing tonight in the All Star game."

"Yeah. He called to tell me I wasn't spending enough of his money on the credit card he gave me. I told him I was buying everything on sale and I didn't want to take advantage of his generosity," Bérénice responded. "Daddy... Jack hasn't been back since the funeral. I was... thinking I might get to see him again before now."

"Bérénice, he's a busy man," her father offered. "He plays baseball every day. Works out to stay in shape. Refines his skills. He never came to see you and Robert during the baseball season. But, he always came back after the season. For Thanksgiving and Christmas. He'll do it again."

"Yeah, you're right. Change of subject. Some women at church have asked me to attend a play at Baylor next weekend. What do you think? It's only been two months since..."

"Go... Go with them," he interrupted with enthusiasm. "Take some of the money Jack gave you and buy a nice dress and shoes. Have fun. Go to dinner with them. You need a break, honey. I'm thrilled you brought it up. I was beginning to get worried." With that, he rose from his chair and kissed her forehead. "Go, Bérénice."

"OK, I'll go."

Chapter 29

Jack was in the dugout before the All Star game at Dodger Stadium, reflecting on the All Star week. The biggest surprise was seeing a teammate of his from Texas Tech. Roger Mosely was drafted the year before he was drafted and they found themselves at the same All Star game for the American League. Roger was representing the Toronto Blue Jays. I hate Toronto, he thought. They got to together several times with his wife and children. They had fun.

He and Diane spoke in Kansas City, before he left for Los Angeles. She readily admitted she was using him to gain access to the elite in attendance, for both business, and pleasure. She wiggled her eyebrow when she mentioned pleasure. He was told not to expect to see her often while in Los Angeles. She had plans.

ajroye
ajroye
345 Followers
123456...8