An Unexpected Family Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But, he did see her two nights before the game at a hotel mixer for the players, their WAGS (wives and girlfriends), coaches, managers, general managers and owners. The commissioner was in attendance. They spoke briefly, she thanked him again, kissed him on the lips, then, she left to go "hunting." He saw her leave the mixer with a black man he didn't recognize. He was handsome. More than handsome he thought, and he understood her interest. They looked like they were about to have some alone time. He chuckled to himself in the dugout on this rememberance.

He thought it odd, after he arrived in Los Angeles, Diane called him to ask for a duplicate key to his room. She wanted the option to stop by and have a drink; or a little more. He didn't think anything about it, expecting she wouldn't use the key.

During the mixer, he had received no fewer than five phone numbers from beautiful women, he was convinced were wives of players. He had no intention of going there. He didn't want to wind up dead, or playing with one of their husbands on another team. There was one very young and very hot lady who identified herself as the daughter of the owner of the Colorado Rockies. She couldn't have been more than twenty years old. She all but suggested going back to her room. He politely declined. The last thing he needed was trouble with the owner of a team he may be traded to. Jack was proud he didn't let his sexual emotions interfere with the All Star experience.

He thoroughly enjoyed the experience. Especially interacting with the other players selected to be All Stars. He knew, someday, he may be playing with them instead of against them.

He paid for his parents to attend the game and paid for their hotel room where he was staying. His mother was ecstatic with his achievements with the Royals and cursed the Miami Marlins for not recognizing the potential in her son. He spent as much time with them as he could.

He didn't bother to invite Bérénice or her parents. Amélie was just 2 months old and he didn't want to place any more pressure on Bérénice than she had already endured since Robert's death. He would invite her to Kansas City another time.

He was especially proud for being selected a starting first baseman for the American League. He was determined to make the most of it, knowing, it may be the last opportunity in his career. When the Star Bangled Banner began, he was surprised to find his heart in his throat.

The American League was the visiting team. The first two batters, hit singles. When Jack stepped into the left side batter's box, he connected on a first pitch slider to the left center field fence earning a single and scoring the runner on second... and advancing the runner on first to third. After that, the Rockies pitcher struck out the side, but, not before Jack stole second on the second pitch of the next batter. The AL up, 1-0.

In the third inning, Jack stepped into the batter's box with a runner on first and second with two out. He took a slider for a strike and then launched a changeup down the right field line into the fence, scoring both runners and earning a stand up double... he briefly consider going for the triple, but the third base coach halted him at second. The inning ended with a follow up out and the score was 3-0, AL. Jack had driven in all three runs with his bat.

In the bottom of the third, the Orioles pitcher allow two quick Texas Leaguers putting runners on first and second. The next batter, from the Dodgers, hung in there and took the pitcher to a full count. On the next pitch, the Dodgers hitter hit a super hard grounder directly to Jack, who quickly launched a left handed missile to the third baseman for the first force out. The third baseman then threw to second for the second out, and the shortstop threw it to Jack for the third out. The crowd went berserk having witnessed a rare, and near impossible, 3-5-6-3 triple play. Jack became an instant hero.

The rest of the game, Jack watched from the dugout, to allow other All Stars to play. When the game was over, the American League won, 3-2. Jack was named the Most Valuable Player for his 3 RBIs, stolen base, and his front and back end contribution to the exciting triple play. His mother was the proudest mother on the planet when he received the MVP trophy.

After all of the TV and local news interviews, Jack was grateful for the early West Coast start of the game. When he arrived at his hotel, he checked his watch.

11:07 pm Pacific time.

Chapter 30

Bérénice and her family watched the game on a wide screen TV set up in the Parish Hall at Sacred Heart Church. Jack had donated money for the game to be on the large television. Bérénice was grateful Amélie slept in her arms when Jack was playing. John and Patrice were playing with friends, with an adult supervising, so others could watch the game.

The entire town went ballistic when Jack drove in the first three runs of the game. Bérénice squealed in delight when Jack got hits in his first two at bats and scoring runners each time. She was amazed and shocked when she witnessed Jack start and end a triple play. It took a moment for it to register to her what he had done, until her father explained that it was extremely rare for what Jack had done. She squealed again.

When Jack was benched, most of the rural town slowly left the Parish Hall for home... Bérénice included. She had to put her children to bed. Very few stayed until the end of the game and they were the ones who discovered Jack was the MVP. Bérénice didn't find out until her father told her he had seen it on ESPN, the next day.

Chapter 31

After Jack checked his watch in the hotel lobby, players and guests mobbed him, demanding photographs and selfies. The crowd became so large, hotel security was called to keep the lobby clear for other hotel guests.

Just as it began to calm down, Jack looked up to see Diane observing the attention Jack was receiving. She gave him a wide smile and mouthed the words, "Your room," and pointed upstairs. He nodded his approval and she turned and left for the elevators.

As the last fan left, satisfied with their photo, Jack walked to the elevators. As he stepped onto the elevator, a pretty young woman stepped on with him. After pressing the 7th floor button, she turned to Jack.

"I saw your triple play tonight at the game, Mr. Caron. That was cool. I didn't get what had happened and had to ask why everyone was going crazy. Now I know why it is so cool."

"Thank you," he offered. "What is your name and where are you from?"

"Emily Caron, and I'm from Toronto. Yeah! Crazy, huh? The same last name! I'm originally from a small town in Quebec. I also know you are the MVP for the game. That's cool, too," she said, with a seductive smile and a wiggle of her eyebrow.

Toronto, he thought. Ugh.

When the elevator stopped, she held the door open. "Would you be interested in a drink with me in my room? I won't bite... Promise." She tilted her head and arched an eyebrow.

Jack checked her out a little closer. She had short black hair; pixie like; and brown eyes. Slender and about 5 feet 4 inches tall. She was wearing a white denim mini skirt, which, if it were any shorter, it would no longer be a skirt. Her top was solid blue satin and loose with a deep plunging neckline; backless with a halter tie on the neck. One could see her breast flesh down the center. No bra... her breasts wiggled against the fabric.

"Emily, you certainly have my attention. If I were playing in Anaheim on Thursday instead of Boston, I would give your offer serious consideration. I have to catch a flight tomorrow morning."

With that, she grabbed his hand and pulled him off the elevator onto the 7th floor. It took Jack by surprise. Her strength didn't fit with her petite frame.

"Unlock your phone and give it to me," she demanded. "I'm giving you my phone number and you better call me when you're in Toronto. You won't regret it. Give it!" She gestured to his phone with a wiggle of her hand.

Jack unlocked his phone and passed it to her. She entered her phone number and her phone rang in her purse. She smiled at him. Then she typed into his phone. "There," she chirped. "Emily from Toronto. Call me." With that, she returned his phone, kissed him on the lips... hard... and whispered in his ear.

"I met Diane Fitzpatrick this week and she told me everything the two of you did at your house. I just want a sizable sample of what you gave her." She pulled away from him, gave him a wink, and began to walk toward her room. He thought he caught a glimpse of her bare butt cheeks as she turned the corner.

Jack opened the door to his 15th floor corner suite, and stepped into the living area.

"Whoa! ... Uh... Hello?" he said, alarmingly.

"Hello, Jack," the strange woman replied, with a giggle. "I'm sorry I startled you."

Jack recovered from his near heart attack. There in his room was a 5 feet 9 inch goddess. Dark brown hair, blue eyes, long slender arms and legs, and the deepest bronze tan he had ever seen. She was wearing a plunging and loose beach dress that was very short on the skirt. It had vibrant reds, yellows, orange and purple. She had snug bracelets on her upper arms and bangles on her wrists. And she had the widest, brilliant smile he'd seen in some time. As she approached to greet him, he seriously thought her breasts would wiggle right out of the plunging neckline of her dress. Focus on her eyes, he thought.

"My name is Marcy. I'm a friend of Diane," she said, as she took his hand. "You played fantastic tonight. That triple play was incredible. It happened so quickly, I had to watch it 2 or 3 times on the monitors before I understood what had happened."

"Thank you, Marcy," he replied, with a smile. "You did surprise me. Having recovered, a pleasant surprise, now. I do recall Diane mentioning your name."

She giggled.

"Diane will be out in a minute. Would you like a drink?"

With that she walked to the wet bar and poured herself a glass of wine. Jack reached into the refrigerator for a bottle of water and they sat in the lounge area.

Just as Jack was about to speak, Diane entered from the bedroom.

"Jack! I see you met Marcy. She's gorgeous, isn't she? Well, well! Most Valuable Player. What am I going to do with you now? I saw what happened to you in the lobby. It was crazy."

Jack rose from his seat to greet her. Diane was wearing a similar outfit as Marcy but in vibrant blues, greens, and yellows. He noticed she was tanned, also... more so than the last time he saw her in Kansas City. As she approached him for a hug and kiss, Diane's tiny breast did wiggle out of her dress and flashed him. After she kissed him, she said, "Oops! Let's put that back in the package." She giggled as she adjusted her dress and sat next to him on the couch.

"I met an interesting person on the elevator a few moments ago," Jack offered, with a leer toward Diane. She just smiled a sly smile and nodded.

"Her name is Emily and she said you two met this week. She offered me some VERY confidential information about you and me, Diane," he smirked. "I don't kiss and tell, but, it seems you have no problem with it. I would've sworn you were an attorney. You know, client privilege."

Diane chuckled as she rose to get a glass of wine. "I may have had a drink or two when we met. She's cute, don't you think?"

"She was," he replied. "Diane, I wouldn't want too much personal information to be released about me. You would understand, wouldn't you?" he said, with concern in his voice.

"OK, OK," she replied, with a wave of her hand and a giggle, as she sat a little closer to him on the couch with wine in hand. She leaned in to whisper, "You shouldn't have given me the fuckin' of my life that day. It's hard not to brag about you, after that." She snickered. "Marcy, forget everything I told you about Jack, OK?"

Jack jerked his head toward Marcy. "Of course," Marcy giggled. "It's all forgotten, Jack." She raised her glass to him.

"Marcy and I met in law school," Diane offered. "She lives in Jeff City and does work for me there when I need it. She's gorgeous, too, yeah?"

"More than gorgeous," Jack growled softly, with an eyebrow wiggle toward Marcy... Marcy giggled... then, licked her lips.

Diane leaned in to whisper to Jack, but, knew Marcy could hear. "I know you saw me leave the mixer the other night. Jalen was fun and was packing, and fun. Right, Marcy? Well anyway, he wasn't anything like you are, Jack. I swear, I think I created a masterpiece with you."

Diane spoke again before anyone could comment. "Jack, again congratulations for this evening. You were amazing. But, I couldn't get you out of my mind since our lunch date at the club. I admitted to you I had attended two other All Star games before this one. What I didn't tell you was, those experiences, for me, were disasters. The players became possessive, rude, demanding, and treated me like a whore. They reneged on their part of the quid pro quo. When I called you, I expected quid pro quo with you, but I felt you wouldn't treat me like I had in the past. I felt you would be friendly, kind, considerate, and well mannered, like you have always been with me." She paused to look at Marcy. Marcy grinned. "What I DIDN'T expect, was you gave me what I wanted and didn't ask for anything in return. You acted as though it was no big deal, as if it was a normal thing to do. I'll be honest with you, Jack. I thought I knew you well, but, you surprised the hell out me that day. You opened the candy store and said 'have at it' with no consequences."

She paused again and nodded to Marcy. "I truly felt guilty for nearly a week until I finally realized you weren't coming back with a quid pro quo. I called Marcy and asked her to join me. You're amazing, Jack. Inside and out. I'm one lucky girl for having met you."

She leaned across the couch, placed both hands on his face, and planted a sloppy, tongue lashing, kiss on him. She pulled back to gauge his reaction. He smiled with enjoyment in his eyes. "I liked that, too," she chirped.

"Well, last night, the three of us... Emily, Marcy and I... were having drinks downstairs at the bar. I told them about how I was here and how sweet you were. I also told them about... well, the part about our last meeting at your house. Perhaps in too much detail," she snickered. "Well, Emily couldn't stand it. She flat out asked me if I would share you! You know, let her loose on you. Can you believe it?! Well, Marcy wanted a piece of you, too. I told them I would ask you. I kept talking about you and before the night was over, all three of us were horny for you. So, here we are."

Jack glanced at Marcy.

"You're hot, Jack. Especially after your actions on the field. I just want some of what you gave Diane. She was very... descriptive. It's taking my entire will power not to pounce on you right now." She drew her finger down between her breasts, grazing each one on the way down, and licked her lips slowly and seductively.

"Jack," Diane interrupted. "I figure the quid pro quo has shifted into your favor, considering how nice you were to me over this whole experience. Not once did you try to contact me. Oh... And Emily... I planted her on the elevator to see your reaction. She called while I was in the bedroom and you were out here. Jack... If you let her in this suite, you won't regret it. Marcy and I got a sample of her last night." She winked at him.

Jack couldn't believe his ears. And it showed on his face.

"Close your mouth, Jack. It's rude," Diane laughed, as she rose from the couch and retrieved her phone to call Emily. Marcy ordered Jack to stand and began undressing him.

"Hi, Emily." A pause. "Yeah, he fell for it, hook, line, and sinker. Marcy is reeling him in now. Get up here quick before Marcy gets selfish."

Chapter 32

After Diane let Emily in the room, she turned to find Marcy on her knees sucking Jack's cock down her throat... or at least, she was giving a good try considering his thickness. Suddenly, Jack took Marcy into his arms as though she weighed little to nothing and began walking towards his bed. She yelped at the surprise maneuver, wrapped her legs around his waist and held his neck as he took her smiling and giggling to his bed. He gently laid her on the bed, kissed her lips, and ordered her to get her dress off.

"Did you bring condoms?" he asked Diane. Diane tossed him a full box from her carry bag. Emily was stripping as fast as she could while she approached Jack with a devilish smile across her face.

"Nice little C cups on that little Canadian minx," he mumbled, at the sight of Emily's perky tits swaying across her chest as she approached him with a wicked grin across her lips.

"I can't wait to get my hands on that cock," Emily growled.

Jack took the box, ripped it open, and spilled the contents onto the night stand. He crawled into bed with Marcy and began kissing her in his arms. Marcy pounced on him and began rubbing her sensitive button along the length of Jack's fully engorged member.

Emily jumped in with them, nudged Marcy aside, and began blowing him while Marcy removed both tonsils from Jack's throat. Marcy began kissing his neck, ears, throat, upper chest, nipples and worked her way downward to Emily. Two women working on his dick and balls. A new sensation, he thought. He caught them kissing each other... numerous times, as they shared is thick, uncircumcised cock.

Diane, by now, had stripped and joined the others on the super king size bed. She replaced Marcy by kissing Jack passionately, getting some kissing of his ears and neck. Jack took her into his arms and returned her affections. He loved making out with Diane. She was a good and passionate kisser and brought the desire out in him just by kissing him.

"Do you like the little surprises I brought you, Jack?" she whispered in his ear.

"Yes," he replied. "But, I would've been satisfied with you, Sugar. I'm not sure how I'll handle more than one woman."

"Well, then," Diane whispered in reply. "Let them show you. Relax."

Diane ordered the girls into a circle on the bed. They four quickly organized into a sideways 69 to each other, with Emily gobbling Jack's dick and balls while Marcy sucked on her pussy. Jack sucked and licked Diane while Diane went down on Marcy. Before long, moans, groans, and sighs... A new experience for Jack... eating pussy while being blown. Ten minutes later...

Marcy grabbed a condom, ripped it open, and rolled it onto Jack's throbbing meat. She mounted him and wiggled herself slowly downward until he was fully inside her.

"Jesus!" she mumbled. "Thick! I've never been so turned on as I am right now. Damn, Jack. You're touching me where I've never been touched before."

He broke off from Diane kissing his lips, to get a look of the goddess sitting across his hips. C cup breasts with pink nipples pointing right at him. A deep bikini tan line across her breasts and hips. "Hot," he slurred. "Tight, too, Marcy."

With that, she began lifting and slamming her hips up and down his length... She leaned over him with her hands on his upper chest. Emily was now on the other side of Jack, sharing kisses on Jack with Diane. They took turns on his neck, ears, lips and nipples, while Marcy pummeled his cock. Within minutes, Marcy was quivering in orgasmic delight with her convulsing puss completely engulfing his rod. She lost her balance riding him while seizing in her orgasm and fell from his hips onto the bed. She was quickly replaced by Emily, who lined her entrance up and slammed her greedy crease down onto his hips.

"HOLY FUCK!" she cried.

"That's right, you conniving elevator minx," Jack growled. "Fuck my cock."

With that, she planted her fists into his upper chest and she dragged her hips forward and backward across Jack's hips, raking her swollen clit across his pubis. Twirling his fat cock inside her silky tunnel. Diane continued her make out session with Jack as her new friend took her liberties on Jack's cock. Marcy had recovered and began making out with Jack, sharing him with Diane. Emily rode Jack for nearly 10 minutes, then exploded in her own orgasm... curling up on top of him with her head next to his ear. "Fuckin' good," she mumbled through her quaking orgasm.

1...345678