An Unexpected Family Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jack rolled over and let Emily finish her orgasm lying on her back. Marcy and Diane rose to their knees with huge grins on their face, waiting for Jack's next move. Jack jumped from the bed, grasped Diane by the waist and flipped her onto her tummy. She yelped in faux surprise and giggled.

He laid down on top of her and breathed hot breath on her face and neck. His slick condom covered cock resting in the crook of her ass crack, tapping the base of her spine.

"Here we are again, Diane," he whispered, enough to let Marcy hear also. He reached under to her chest and pawed her left breast, placing her aroused nipple between his finger and thumb. "Taking liberties with my generosity again, are we? You trick me into letting you in my room and you seduce me with two of your hot and gorgeous friends," Jack growled, in her ear. "OK... Again, I'm gonna let you off the hook, but, I'm going to mark you for it, you naughty counselor. The safe words are 'First base.' Say it."

Diane and Marcy, simultaneously growled, "First base."

Jack pinched and twisted Diane's left nipple. "Shit, Jack! That hurts!" she yelped. "Do it again!"

Jack applied the same treatment to her right tit. "Fuck! ... Damn it!," she huffed. Then recovered. "Git off my back and fuck me, Jack!"

Jack flipped her over on her back in a flash. He winked at Marcy and lined his cock up with Diane's little kitty. "How do you want it, Diane? Nice and slow?"

"Fuck no! Make me cum, Jack. Make me cum only the way you can make me. Show these girls what a man you are."

He slowly wiggled his thick woody into her slick entrance and paused when he was fully involved. Diane rolled her eyes back at the intrusion. "God, Jack... You feel so good... Now start fucking me silly!"

By now, Emily was next to Diane, watching Jack pummel Diane's bald puss. "Yes, Jack! Don't you dare stop! Oh, God you're good. You're sexy Jack... So, so good." Her words were pleading and staccato.

Jack was standing next to the bed fucking Diane with her legs wrapped around his waist and her shoulders on the bed. He had a good angle on her. Her tiny breasts wobbled across her chest, turning Jack into a sexual machine. He groaned and growled with each wiggle of her breasts. "You are hot, Diane. Fuckin' sexy," he growled.

Emily reached over and began strumming Diane's little nerve button like a guitar. Before Jack knew it, Diane was arching off the bed with her eyes rolled back into her head... quivering all over Jack's stiffie and waist.

"Damn, Jack," Marcy growled, as she pushed Diane over to the side. "Now me!" Jack lined up on her and slowly invaded her entrance fully... pausing at the end. "Ooooooooo. Nice, Jack. You really fill me up. You can start anytime. Don't be gentle. I like it... FUCK!"

Jack interrupted her with an immediate medium fast stroking pace on her gooey pussy. He reached over and pulled on her right tit until she squelched. "Nice tits, Marcy. I like how they roll around on your chest. Hot... very hot and sexy and... Erotic. Oh, Emily... While you were cumming over there, the safe words are 'First base.' Diane and I like it a little rough. If it gets too rough for you, use the..."

"OH, JACK! ... FUCK!" Marcy slurred with her interruption. "I'M CUMMMMM..." Marcy rolled her eyes back into her head and arched her back from the bed. Jack tossed Marcy to the side and swept Emily into his grasp. Drilling his brown eyes into hers, just millimeters apart, he growled in a deep and devil like voice, "How about it, Emily? Do you Canadians like it a little rough?"

"If you make me cum like you did Diane and Marcy, Hell Yeah! My turn!"

"How do you want me to fuck you, you cute little Maple Leaf? Front, back, upside down, sideways?"

Emily pushed Jack away, turned on the bed with hands and knees planted, and wiggled her ass at him. "From behind... I'll be cumming in... FUCK!"

Emily felt a thick dick impale her like no other dick before. This cock was touching every sensitive nerve within her. It felt like he was tapping her brain stem. No other man before Jack had been able to achieve what Jack was doing to her this very moment. She felt like she would cum any moment now. Her pelvic muscles went into overdrive, massaging his stiff wood. Jack began a medium fast pace, holding her hips steady for his strokes. When he let go of her hips, Emily growled and began pushing herself toward him... grinding against him with full penetration... fucking herself on is fat dick. Jack leaned over her back, kissed her shoulder, and clinched some flesh with his teeth until he tasted blood. "Shit, Jack. That is so hot. Hurts, but..."

Within moments, she was quivering and collapsed on the bed. Jack followed her down with his dick still inside her and began pummeling her tight, quivering, orgasmic kitty. His knees outside her hips.

Emily squeaked and grasped the bedsheets in an attempt to hang on to her orgasm. "Oh, God, Jack! Please... Don't stop ... UGH? ... Fuuuuuuuuuuccccccckkkk," Emily strangled on her last word. Jack grasped her short hair in his fist... craning her head and neck to his lips. "Are you cumming, woman? That was fast." He kissed her hard.

He released her, walked over to Diane, crawled into the bed and hovered over her. "You ready, Diane? I swear, Diane. You're one hot lawyer. You make my blood boil when you kiss me. You make me lose all self-control when I fuck you, too. I'm going to cum inside you first."

Diane only answered with a soft nod and lidded eyes. "Good!" he growled.

He lined himself up, wiggled his dick into her tight kitty and held it there. He reached down to her wanton kitty and squeezed her clit with his fingers.

"JESUS!" Diane squealed as she arched herself toward him. She grasped around his neck and pulled him down on top of her. Jack grasped her legs and knees and pushed them toward her head and began pumping her little kitty in a blur. "Jack... You feel so good," she whimpered. He growled and went for the flesh near her shoulder. He clinched his teeth on her until he tasted blood. "Mark me, Jack! You fuckin' bastard! Fuck my little... JESUS!" Diane rolled her eyes back and yanked his neck into her shoulder, attempting to squeeze the life out of him. Jack increased his pace on her puss and within seconds, she passed out.

"Damn, Jack! You killed her!" Marcy squealed in disbelief.

With those words, Jack had his release.

"FUCK!... Aaarrrrrrrgggggg! Ah! ... Damn you're tight! ... Shit! ... Diane, I love it when you cum on me." When he completed his last mini orgasm, he grasped his condom to keep it from sliding off and rolled to the side near Marcy. Marcy straddled his legs, removed the condom, tied it off, tossed it to the side, leaned over and began licking and sucking his cum covered cock. "Mmm," she sighed, as she licked her lips and fingers. She slapped a new condom on his still firm and throbbing cock. She dismounted the bed, yanked on his hand to pull him up from the bed.

"Fuck me standing up," she ordered. She positioned herself pressed solidly against the floor to ceiling window overlooking the bright lights of Los Angeles... her tits pressed against the glass... her face turned sideways; her cheek against the glass. Jack snatched her right hip and, the lefty he is, lined his cock up with her drooling pussy... driving it excruciatingly slow into her quivering tunnel.

"So good, Jack. Diane didn't exaggerate with you... you're perfect... Oh!" she squelched as he tapped her cervix. Slowly, and methodically, he fucked her. Pressing her cheek and tits into the glass with his left hand on her upper back... holding her steady with his other hand on her hip. He fucked her for the next 30 minutes... She arched onto her toes... He, pausing only when she went into a quivering orgasm, then resuming fucking her drooling and leaking pussy. He looked to his right to see Diane and Emily on the bed in a sideways 69. A few minutes later, the two vixens were making out with each other, and Emily was pulling on Diane's nipple. Four orgasms from Marcy ... she called time out.

Emily leapt from the bed... "Now me!" With the same methodical care, he fucked Emily against the pane of glass for the next 30 minutes... pausing briefly after each of her five orgasms. He watched Diane making out with Marcy as she recovered... thinking it was hot to see the two friends going at it. It was a first for him... to see two women going at each other. Before he finished with Emily, Marcy was sucking on Diane's pussy and Diane was writhing all over the bed.

After Emily's final, and explosive, screaming orgasm, he pushed Marcy off Diane, slipped his cock into the blonde's bald puss and placed his head next to her face... slowly, and methodically, fucking her.

"Diane... you are the hottest woman I've ever met," he whispered into her ear.

She replied, "Holy fuck," and began quivering beneath his weight. Her toes curled... her legs squeezed his waist... she dug her fingernails into his back and neck... her eyes rolling back into her head. He snatched her left leg and crooked into his elbow and fucked her for the next 25 minutes... pulling out seven orgasms from the petite and sexy blonde. He could hear Emily and Marcy making out with each other... both of them moaning and sighing out their pleasures. After Diane's last orgasm, he leapt from the bed and stood over Diane to admire his lover. She was quaking in the fetal position while her eyes rolled back into her head... he could see her pussy was convulsing, twitching, and pulsing between her legs... "Hot," he mumbled.

Emily pounced on her and began caressing Diane to ease her into the world of the living. "Good God, Jack," Diane mumbled. "I never... I never... yeah." Emily giggled at Diane's incomplete sentence.

Jack... near exhaustion, lay on the edge of the bed to catch his breath...

Marcy crawled up Jack's prone and athletic body, raking her fingernails along the way. She kissed him and bit his lip to draw blood. She began dragging her half furry and trimmed kitty back and forth along the length of Jack's half mast wood.

"Jack... you're one hot sex god... Oh!" Marcy whispered into his ear. "I don't believe I've ever seen Diane like that before... Jesus, you're thick... And for me, I've never cum so hard on a dick. You made Diane pass out just now. I expect the same from you tonight."

Emily leapt over Diane and cuddled against Jack. "Me too," she cooed, into his ear.

"OK, girls. Emily, you cute little Canadian... I'll start with you first. It'll take at least 40 to 60 minutes of steady fucking for that to happen. Caressing, biting, licking, sucking, squeezing, and pawing to go along with it. Diane is an exception. I know where her off switch is located." He chuckled.

Turning his head to Marcy, he whispered, "I'm going to save you for last. My cock lurched in my pants when I laid eyes on you. I thought by pants zipper was going to burst. Those long legs of yours? Yeah, I want them wrapped around me the remainder of the night."

Marcy nodded her approval with the most devilish smile he had ever seen, and kissed him.

Jeez, that smile. I think I'm in trouble, he thought.

With that, Emily mounted Jack and hovered her pussy above his lips. He didn't need to be told what to do. He grabbed her ass and hip and slurped her oozing crease from top to bottom... bottom to top... inhaling the aroma of her arousal... pausing to suck, lick, and nibble her swollen clit... his cock began to swell. Primal thoughts entered his soul. Emily grabbed the headboard and began raking her needy pussy across his lips.

"Fuuuuck," she slurred, in a deep tone. "So good, Jack."

Jack felt his cock snatched by a petite hand... slippery lips and tongue engulfed his dick. He couldn't see who it was... wait... it's both Marcy and Diane. He felt four hands and two tongues having their way with his cock and balls. "Fuckin' A," he mumbled into Emily's pussy.

Five minutes later, he rolled Emily over onto her back and positioned between her legs... "You ready?" he groaned. She answered by pulling his swollen dick to her entrance and pulled on his hip.

"Yes," she groaned, as she flailed her head back... her eyes clinched shut... enjoying his thickness. He took her left leg, crooked it in his elbow and leaned over onto her chest. His lips just millimeters from her ear. He slowly... methodically... focusing... raking her g-spot with short, well placed strokes.

"HOLY FUCK!" She drew out each word in a cry, as she snatched the back of his head and pulled his face into her neck. Her eyes rolled back into her head as her other hand raked fingernails across his upper back. She humped against him to match his strokes. She moaned, groaned, sighed, squeaked, squelched, screeched, and came six times in the next 17 minutes. Each orgasm... quaking beneath him... her feet straight in the air around his hips... her toes curled. He whispered into her ear the entire time... encouraging her to let go and enjoy... hissing "Yes," into her neck each time she orgasmed.

*****

Jack swung his legs over the edge of the bed, stood, and stretched... long and hard... and looked out the huge floor to ceiling, plate glass window of his corner hotel suite. The Pacific Ocean could be seen in the far distance in a foggy, early morning haze.

After enjoying the brief scene, he gazed upon Marcy in his bed, who was having aftershocks from the orgasm he helped her achieve. He smiled when he considered her goddess like nakedness. She pleaded with him, just moments ago, to get off of her... She couldn't stand it anymore, she said. He turned to go into the living area, avoiding the tied-off condoms on the floor, and found a naked Diane asleep on the love seat. A naked Emily was asleep on the couch... right where he left her when he fucked her until she passed out.

Standing there considering the scene before him, he turned back toward the bed and admired the scene there for a second time.

Humming in satisfaction, Marcy began curling up with sheets to go to sleep. "Damn, that woman can fuck," he mumbled. Jack had applied every technique Diane had taught him, and some he thought he would try, yet Marcy never passed out like the other two had done. But, she did cum. And hard, too. He stopped counting her orgasms at 14. The three times he released with her, she was on him like a tick, bringing him back to life with the best cock sucking he had ever experienced. When he returned her oral favors between her legs... every time he touched her swollen clit with his lips and tongue, she went off like a short fused firecracker.

There was a moment during their explorations of each other, where he seriously thought she was going to kill him. Once, she rode his lap so hard and fast, huffing hot breath into his neck and drilling her fingernails into his flesh, he thought she would tear his dick from his waist. Yet, he endured, and he had never seen a woman cum so hard in his life as a result. Her screams of pleasure rattled the heavy floor to ceiling windows. He feared hotel management would soon complain but, they never knocked on the door, or called his room.

He removed his spent condom, tied it off, and tossed it aside. He shuffled over to the desk, picked up his watch, and looked at the time... 6:57 am Pacific.

"Shit!!!"

He went to the shower, let it steam up, and began brushing his teeth at the sink. I'll shave in the shower, he thought. He grabbed his razor and stepped into the shower.

"God, that feels good," he mumbled, as the refreshing warm water drenched his head and body. He had fucked women so much, he had reddened sores on both sides of his dick. It hurt. He would put antibiotic ointment on it after he soaped and cleaned his dick. He carried the ointment in his travel kit.

Jack hadn't slept in nearly 24 hours. He had just finished shaving and rinsing his hair, when he felt two tiny hands wrap around his waist and caress his cock from behind. A soft and feminine body squeezed herself firmly against his back, and hummed her satisfaction.

With the warm water cascading over him, he slowly turned to face his comforter.

"You... are... incredible, Jack Caron. A Texas God. You get better and better every time we hook up."

Diane looked up to his eyes from her 5 feet 3 inch petite frame, struggling to smile, due to her own lack of sleep for the past 3 days.

"Thank you... I give you all the credit. You taught me everything," he mused. "And, you Diane. I have never experienced a more passionate lover. You drive me wild when we touch. When we kiss."

"You're a star student, Jack," she giggled. "After what I saw last night, you'll have to block Emily's and Marcy's calls." She laughed a little too hard. "That Marcy is some cowgirl, isn't she? I've never seen her ride anyone like I saw her ride you. She was amazing. And you were, too, Jack. When she fell off you in a seizure, Emily jumped on like it was no big deal to you."

"I did ENJOY them both... and I especially enjoyed you. You're special to me, Diane. I mean it," Jack whispered. "I hate to kiss and run, but, I'm late for my flight. Help me make the flight? Please?"

"Absolutely... IF... you call me when you return to Kansas City. I want to compare notes with you," she giggled. "What do you need?"

Chapter 33

"Jack! We saw you on TV last night. You were fantastic. Daddy told me this morning you were the Most Valuable Player. Amazing!"

Jack called Bérénice in the taxi on his way to the airport. He was running late and likely would have to sprint to the gate.

"Thank you, Bérénice. Before the game, I just wanted an experience I would remember. You know, like a base hit or a stolen base. I don't know what Reese was thinking when he threw that slider. It didn't break as much as I know he can. It was too fat not to hit it. And McCombs. He practically hit the ball into my glove. It was too easy."

Bérénice chuckled. "Jack, you make it sound like they gave you the MVP."

"They both owed me money," he mused. Bérénice giggled.

"Bérénice, I was thinking of you before the game. I remember you told me you are going to a play with your friends. I have an idea I would like for you to think about. The Royals play the Rangers the first weekend in August. If you and your friends are interested, I'll pay for you to drive to Arlington, stay in a hotel, go shopping, dining, whatever fun you want. Raines and Pendleton are from Texas, too. They asked me if I would be interested in renting a suite for a game so our families could have fun. I have already talked Mom and Dad into being there. Come with them. Please?"

Bérénice didn't know what to say. "The expense. It must be a fortune."

"Not really. Raines, Pendleton and I are working together with our assistant to get great prices at the hotel. I got a nice check for the All Star game. It wasn't much, but, it would pay for it all. If I don't spend it on you, Mom and Dad, I'll just put it into a mutual fund. Boring."

He paused. "Think about it, Bérénice. Talk to your friends. Bring their husbands, too, if you want. I have a feeling they will talk you in to it. Please... Come see me."

"OK," she replied, with some hesitation. "I'll call Marie and Louise. I'll let you know."

Chapter 34

I hope she can come, he thought, after he hung up the call. He felt his feelings for Bérénice becoming strong. He felt a sense of responsibility and... Love for her. Desire to have her.

"God, I want her," he mumbled in the back seat of the taxi.

His thoughts turned to the previous night. He thought himself fortunate to have a great All Star game. And, he did think it was too easy.

Then, his thoughts turned to the women who were still in his suite. Before he left the suite, he wrote each of them a nice note, thanking them, and he had fun. Diane had fallen back to sleep, cuddled up with Marcy, so he left each note on the desk with their names on the outside.

1...345678