An Unexpected Visitor Ch. 04

Story Info
Tia and I have fun at her work and after a Halloween party.
3.2k words
4.73
3k
4
0

Part 1 of the 1 part series

Updated 10/01/2023
Created 08/18/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tia and I made love one more time that Sunday afternoon. It was slow, lots of kissing, lots of giggles, and we both finished at the same time while holding each other. After talking about it, we decided that was the perfect way to end things. We remained friends, but all the sexual talk and activities went out the window. Evey once in a great while, Tia would send me a couple pictures of different outfits, asking what one I liked better. Every time she did, the thought of her lying on her back or riding me would fill my head.

Tia and my wife worked together at a veterinarian hospital, as technicians. I would see Tia whenever I would stop in to see my wife, sharing a knowing smile with her.

As summer ended and fall began, the clinic they worked at was holding an event that basically kept most of their employees gone the entire day. Left at the clinic was my wife, Tia, and one of the doctors. I was working at my job when my wife texted me to say, "Hey, me and the doctor need to end up to the event at 4. The doctor doesn't really want to leave Tia by herself and risk something happening. Would you be willing to come sit with her until 5? I'll call the babysitter and tell her that we'll be late picking up the kids."

An hour with Tia alone? Sounded good to me, she was a fun girl and good company. I told my wife I would and waited to get off my job at 4, quickly driving to the clinic when I did.

As I arrived, my wife and the doctor were packing up to leave, telling Tia to lock the doors behind them, only answer the phones, not let anybody in, and leave right at 5. We all said our goodbyes as me and Tia walked into the clinic.

Once inside, Tia locked the doors, then turned to me, throwing her arms around my neck, and wrapping me in a tight hug. I wrapped my arms around her waist, revisiting the urge to grab her butt or kiss her neck.

When she released me a few moments later, Tia said, "Hey, you." I said hi back as she smiled and said, "We're alone. What we wouldn't have done for this a few months ago, right?"

I told her, "Yeah, no kidding. Not that it still would be nice to spend some time with you, but it could have been fun."

Tia leaned up against the front receptionist desk of the clinic and said, "Well, I mean. I do know where all the cameras are here."

I laughed and said, "Tia, we ended that. Do you really think that would be a good idea?"

Tia folded her arms against her chest and said, "I know we did. But, did we really want to? I know I didn't. I know it was the smart thing to do, but I still crave you. Especially the days you come in here. And every time I send you a picture, I hope you'll say something sexual back."

I stood in silence until Tia said, "Come on, Danny, you can't tell me that you didn't really want to end it." I considered my options. I knew it was best to end it. But did I want to? No. The sex was great. Both of us knew the stakes and we were always careful about everything. And those blowjobs. But, if we were caught, it would be over. Literally. But, her ass.

I finally shook my head no, causing Tia to smile as she said, "Follow me." I walked behind Tia to an exam room. She had her black hair pulled back into a ponytail that bounced as she walked. She was wearing a brown pair of scrubs, the top part covered by a black jacket, but the pants shaped nicely around her butt and it swayed as she walked into the exam room.

Once there, she put her arms around my neck again and we both leaned in until our lips were touching and we started to kiss. This time, my hands did go down to her butt and I squeezed her cheeks, pressing her body against mine.

The exam room was small. A bench against the wall for clients to sit on, an exam table separated it from the employees computer desk. As we kissed, Tia moved us around until I had my back to the table, and she was next to the exit door. I took off her jacket, tossing it behind us. I went to removed her scrub top, but Tia stopped me as she dropped to the ground, kneeling on her knees.

I looked down as Tia unbuttoned and unzipped the jeans I was wearing. She slowly peeled them down my legs, reaching up to rub my semi-hard cock through my garment bottoms. She then pulled my garments down making my cock spring out, nearly smacking Tia in the face. She wrapped her hand around it, rubbing up and down as I grew thicker at her touch. When I was at my full six inch length, Tia used her tongue to lick all around, down my shaft, up to the tip, around the head, and back down to my ball sack. She surprised me by softly sucking both of my balls, one at a time, into her mouth.

Tia then opened her mouth up wide and put her lips around my cock, sliding her mouth half way down my shaft. Her hand came up from the bottom, meeting her mouth as they started to work in sync, covering my entire cock. Tia never broke eye contact with me until she left her mouth at the tip, running her tongue all over it, and started rubbing my entire shaft with her hand in a near circular motion.

"Oh my," I said, "That feels amazing, Tia!" I reached down, taking her ponytail in my hand and slowly pushing forward with my hips. Tia stopped moving her hand and head as I continued to push my cock deeper into her mouth, hitting her throat and going down it. After I held her in place for a couple seconds, Tia started to bob her head again, this time deep throating me. Still holding her ponytail, I said "You keep this up and I don't know if I'll have time for a second round."

Tia finally took me out of her mouth, stood up, and said "I want you inside me." It was my turn to move Tia around, spinning her so she was facing the desk. She put her hands on the desk, bending over just enough as I kneeled down, pulling her scrubs and garments down to her ankles. I used my hand to spread her legs farther apart and to rub her pussy, spreading her wetness around.

I stood behind her, my cock pressing against her ass, as I slid my finger insider her. Leaning down, Tia leaned up and our lips met in another passionate embrace. When I felt she was wet enough, I pulled my finger out and my cock easily slipped in, taking its place.

I stood back up, grabbed Tia's hips, and started to thrust my hips back and forth, sliding my hard, thick cock in and out of her pussy. In between moans, Tia said, "So, I know you're off every Monday. For some reason, every Monday, I wear a thong, just for you. There's been a few times that you've been in here to see your wife, and I've thought about pulling my scrubs down, just so you could see it."

"That's hot," I said. "I kind of wish today was Monday."

"Me too," Tia moaned. "Oh my gosh, I've missed your penis. Harder. Yes. Oh yes. Harder!"

I started slamming into her harder and faster. Seeing her scrub top falling from her stomach, I moved my hands up from her hips to her stomach, and finally to her chest. I slid under her bra and cupped her breasts with my hands, using them to hold her in place as I slammed into her.

Tia arched her back, an orgasm washing over her as she laid her head down on the desk. Feeling her nipples hardening against my palm, her pusssy clenching against my cock, I told Tia that I was getting close. In response, she said, "Give it to me. I need it."

I moved my hands back to her hips, digging my fingers into her skin, and pushed in deep with my cock. I exploded inside the teenage girl, rope after rope causing her to moan as she felt my cum filling her up. I used my grip on her body to pump my cock, getting it all out.

When I was done, I pulled out of Tia, and watched some of my cum dripping out of her pussy. Tia caught her breath and stood up, saying "That was worth the wajt."

I agreed with her as we got dressed and cleaned up the room.

A few weeks after our hook up at the clinic, Tia and I were a part of a much larger group of her and my wife's coworkers that wanted to go to a haunted house. We were all dressed up for the cold night, but Tia had on tight jeans with coat that ended just above her waist, giving me a perfect view of her ass. I sent her a text saying, "Better make sure you walk in front of me." She texted me back, telling me to behave around our spouses.

After the haunted house, a bunch of them wanted to go over to one of their houses and watch a movie. My wife wanted to get back home to the kids but said that I should go with them, if I could find a ride home. Tia instantly volunteered. I caught a ride with Tia and her husband to the house, after saying goodbye to my wife.

Not being a big fan of scary movies, I was quickly bored, and wondering if I had made a mistake coming over. Six other people can come, all couples, so I was by myself on a chair. I was looking at my phone when Tia texted me to say, "You look bored." I told her I was and she said, "I'm glad you came. My husband wants to go home now, so I'll run him home then come back for you and maybe we'll have some fun tonight. Just pretend to watch the movie so nobody wonders why you didn't leave with me."

I put my phone down, watching the movie, as Tia got up to take her husband home. As they left, the other couple that didn't live at the house we were at said that they could take me home, but Tia said it was fine, she wanted to finish the movie anyway. The girl of the couple was one of the girls that knew Tia had been sleeping with somebody else, and I caught a suspicious side eye coming from her.

Tia must have lived pretty close, as she returned after about ten minutes. After she sat back down on the couch, she said, "Hey, Danny, you can come sit next to me. Might need you to hold me if I get scared."

Not wanting to arouse anymore suspicion, I told her that I was OK but the other couples told me I should. With a shrug of my shoulders, I got up and walked over to Tia. Sitting next to Tia, I wrapped my arms around her, pulling her close, pretending I would protect her. As everybody laughed, I whispered in her ear, "Kristin is already giving me suspicious looks. This didn't help." I let go of Tia and we watched the movie, Tia jumping into my arms at every chance, and me continuing to push her away.

After the movie ended, we said goodbye to everybody and got in Tia's car. As she pulled away from the house, she said, "Think I made Kristin think you're the guy I slept with?"

I laughed and said, "It wouldn't surprise me. Jumping in my arms, coming back to get me, the comments you were making it. Yeah, I bet she thinks it's me."

"She actually texted me to ask if it was you," Tia told me. "She said, if it was you, that she's jealous, as she thinks you're super cute. I just told her that I agree that you're super cute."

"Oh geez," I said. "You're going to get us in trouble."

"Speaking of trouble, is your wife asleep? Or waiting for you?" I told Tia that my wife was asleep and Tia said, "Then, unless you object, let's go somewhere private."

"I'm surprised your husband didn't want you to stay home with the way he was touching you tonight," I said as I placed my hand on her thigh.

Tia said, "You noticed that too?"

I replied, "Who didn't? My wife even said something about it. I couldn't tell her that I was getting mad because every time I would look at your butt, he would grab it."

Tia laughed and said, "He probably did want me to stay home if we didn't go to watch the movie. I only said yes to it when I found out you were coming alone. I actually gave him a blowjob in the car before the haunted house and he kept telling me how turned on he still was."

I said, "Really? He actually let you?" I remembered her once telling me that she wanted to give him a blowjob in the car, but he wouldn't because he didn't want to get caught.

She smiled and said, "Yes. That's why we were a little late to join everybody. We found a dark corner and did it there before pulling where we parked at. I was actually swallowing his sperm when they started calling to ask where we was."

"Wow," was all I said as Tia pulled into a random driveway. I asked whose house we were at and she said, "My parents. They're gone on vacation. We can't go inside, but we can pull the car into the garage and have some fun."

I said OK as Tia ran out to open the garage, jumping back into the car as she pulled it inside. She left the door open, saying, "Don't want to kill us with the car or freeze us. Luckily, the neighbors can't see the garage. And it's late enough, they should all be asleep."

Tia leaned over to my side of the car as we started to kiss. Wrapping my arms around her skinny body, I pulled her over to my side, and she tried to straddle my groin. I reached around, finally grabbing her butt through her jeans as Tia reached down, laying my seat down. Breaking the kiss, she said, "This isn't going to be easy, is it?"

I laughed and said, "We'll make it work if you want to?" Tia said she did and I got to work on taking off her coat, throwing it in the backseat. I next undid her pants and slide them down to her ankles, along with her garments. Going back to us kissing, I reached between us with my hand and started to rub her pussy, eventually sticking my finger in her and causing her to moan into my mouth.

I was starting to grow hard, my cock stretching out my jeans. I told her I needed freedom and watched as Tia moved back to her seat. She reached over, undoing my jeans, and I lifted my butt off the seat as she slide them and my garments down to my ankles. I thought she was going to climb back on me, but she instead leaned down, taking my cock into her mouth. She bobbed her head up and down my shaft a few times, her hand alternating between squeezing my balls or rubbing my shaft.

When I couldn't take any more, I said,"Get back up here and ride me." Tia quickly climbed back onto me, using her hand to guide my cock into her pussy.

As Tia started to move her body up and down, sliding my cock in and out of her, we began to kiss again, our tongues swirling together. I moved my hands back to her butt, squeezing her cheeks and softly smacking them. I then brought my hands around to her front, sliding them up her shirt. Getting under her bra, I squeezed her breasts with my hands.

Tia moaned as she broke the kiss and said, "Will you suck on my nipples?"

I pushed her shirt up, then reached behind her to undo her bra. Moving it out of the way, I put my right hand on her left breast, squeezing it and pinching her nipple. I moved my mouth to her right breast and used my tongue to flick at her nipple before sucking it into my mouth.

With Tia continuing to ride my cock, I switched over my mouth to her left breast, sucking that nipple into my mouth as my left hand took over on her right breast. Tia moaned above me and said, "I've been wanting you to touch them all night. I so wanted to put the blanket on while we were watching the movie, and put your hand under my shirt."

I continued to suck and lick her nipples, moving my hands back to her butt. I helped control her bouncing on me, making sure she was going fast enough, but not hitting the top of the car. I pushed my hips up as she came down, trying to get as deep as possible in her teenage pussy.

"Yes. Yes. I love how you penis stretches out my vagina. It feels so good. Oh yes!" Tia moaned out. I told her I was getting close and she started to bounce harder and faster. I had to stop playing with her breasts, instead just watching them bounce and sway in front of me. Tia slammed down on my cock, causing my orgasm to hit. Feeling my cum shoot inside her, Tia rocked her hips back and forth, milking my cock as she leaned down to kiss me.

When I started to go limp inside her, Tia broke the kiss and said, "If I stay like this, will you get hard again do we can keep going?"

I laughed and said, "Probably. But, if you don't get off, it'll be a lot harder for me to get you to an orgasm right now."

Tia slowly slide off me, back to the driver's seat. She worked on pulling up her pants and said, "Actually, as good as that sounds, we should probably get going home. But, you owe me for next time."

I pulled up my pants, and asked her, "I can't wait for it all." She asked what I meant and I said, "I can't wait to have sex with you again, make you orgasm, and to see what's the next place we do it at."

Tia started to back the car out of her parents garage and said, "I have a few ideas."