An Unmastered Wife's Reawakening

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Susan gave him a look; that 'look' of wanting to kill him. She had no doubts about her attractiveness for a woman her age. But she had never had any desire to compete with other women and never purposely wanted to 'flaunt' her body by wearing something revealing. "Why does he want to embarrass me?" she thought.

"Go ahead. Just try it on! Do it for me?" Edward pleaded, his eyes continuing to urge her on.

She finally relented and closed the bathroom door behind her. She looked at herself in the mirror while holding up the pink bikini. She shook her head; the little garment just wasn't something she would ever consider buying. Revealing attire was not befitting of a married woman and sent the wrong message; she had been raised to believe.

While she would admit she DID need a new bathing suit, she never would have picked something like this. And besides, the idea of another man picking out and buying her clothes made her uncomfortable.

But her husband was right -- she knew from past trips that many women wore two-piece bikinis on this beach, and a number with thong bottoms, although most of those women were European. Now was the time for her to shed her inhibitions. After all, Edward did ask her to dress sexier and to show more 'skin' when they go out. And maybe this would spice things up a bit. Why not start right now, right here?

She decided to give it a try.

**************

Edward's 'kink' didn't just happen. It started years ago. He was a voyeur. Not a creepy look-thru-the window-at-your neighbor type of voyeur. His proclivity had one focus -- his wife. In fact, it was what attracted him to Susan years ago -- back in her carefree days of braless tops, short shorts, and mini skirts, he loved to show off his wife.

But unfortunately through the passage of time, Susan lost confidence in herself, became less and less comfortable showing off her body, and believed her time had passed.

But still, years later, Edward found himself incredibly aroused at the thought of his wife acting naughty. His arousal increased with the thought of his wife going out dressed provocatively. And while he knew it was wrong and perverse, he would fantasize about Susan acting a bit naughty.

Mostly, he would fantasize about Susan being a lot less conservative and a lot more uninhibited. Were these fantasies healthy for his marriage, or was he "weird"?

As he neared 50, Edward couldn't help but think about what he was missing; things that he had not had a chance to experience, and now may never experience. Although going through his personal 'mid-life-crisis,' Edward never lost the desire for a great sexual relationship with his wife.

Coupled with the belief that time was running out, Edward sought to change his wife's attitude. But if his quest to bring his wife out of her conservative shell was to be successful, he had to re-establish his wife's confidence. Confidence, after all, is the most important foundation of a sexy woman.

He understood that this was not like flipping a switch. It was going to be a long process that required patience, encouragement, understanding and maybe, a little outside help. But "The Beginning" would be now.

**************

As Susan fastened and adjusted the bra-like top, she looked at herself in the mirror. Although covering her tits 'adequately' enough, the construction acted like a push-up bra, resulting in a tremendous amount of cleavage making her boobs look bigger than her 38B size. She turned to the side. The bikini top showed a hint of 'side-boob' as well. As much as she hated to admit, the top was actually very flattering for her body.

Next she pulled on the bottoms. The bikini bottoms sat low on her hips and felt even smaller than she could have imagined. Turning around and looking into the mirror, she saw the rear of the bikini was more revealing than expected, exposing about a quarter of her butt cheeks. And when she turned back, she could see the faint outline of her pussy profile through the thin material. This was borderline obscene!

She took a deep breath and reached for the door.

Edward watched with great anticipation as Susan slowly opened the door and peeked out before finally stepping out to model the new swimsuit. His jaw almost dropped!

Edward's eyes ran up and down her body without control. Focusing on her chest, even in her 40's, her breasts were pert and defied gravity. But the way the top was constructed, there was a push-up action that made them look bigger, and with a lot more cleavage than usual. Her breasts simply looked fantastic!

As Susan turned, his eyes continued down to her trim waist and to the curves of her hips with her killer ass. And the cut of the bikini bottom made her long legs on her 5'8" frame look even longer. Wow! His wife looked even hotter than he could have imagined!

"Satisfied?" she said, mockingly. "Do you really want me to wear this? And do you really want to see your wife parading around the beach in this?"

Edward knew his wife worked hard to keep her body fit. And it paid off. Although 47 years old, Susan was blessed to have the body of someone 10 years younger. And this bikini just enhanced her features and made her look like a hot MILF!

Edward's grin gave his answer. "One hundred percent! I love it! Sweetheart, have you looked at yourself? It is very flattering and you look absolutely beautiful, and soooo sexy. It would be nice to show off my wife, and, you have absolutely nothing to worry about -- you have seen some women wearing even less."

After so many years of marriage and after having children, Susan was flattered that her husband still thought she was sexy. But she was somewhat confused by Edward's requests. She didn't mind dressing up for him when they were alone, but wearing something like this at a public beach in front of all those people? She couldn't understand why her husband would have her parade around half-naked.

Plus, she thought she was just too old for sexy.

"Are you sure about this? It's just that...well..." Without needing to look at her figure in the mirror, Susan knew almost all of her body would be exposed at the beach.

"But if it makes you more comfortable, I also bought you this cover-up," Edward interrupted as he handed his wife a black semi-transparent cover with buttons up the front.

Susan held the garment up and could see her husband's devious grin right through the sheer fabric. "Edward, you're incorrigible!"

Seeing her reflection in the mirror Edward continued, saying, "Take a look at how hot you look. You know I am right!"

She broke her gaze only to give her husband one of those "yeah right!" kind of looks. Then she went back to viewing herself in the full-length mirror in their room. Over her shoulder in the reflection, she could see the eager and excited face of her husband in the mirror. Her eyes went to his and his to hers; pleading, hoping, begging.

Susan knew of her husband's particular fetish; one of wanting her to flaunt her body and wear more provocative clothes, and even to be more 'flirty' - he had admitted it many times. But she was typically not the type of girl to parade around and tease anybody. Although the idea of her dressing and acting 'slutty' made her uncomfortable, and only because she loved him so much, Susan was willing to try within reason to help get her husband out of his current 'funk' and to add some 'spice' to their relationship.

Edward's eyes continued urging her on. Although she was still reluctant and uncertain, Edward finally broke her resolve. Against her own reservations, she finally relented and agreed to wear the bikini this one time only.

But to assuage her sense of indecency, she pulled on the cover-up and buttoned a few buttons. She looked at herself in the mirror. The cover-up was quite sheer and extended only to just the bottom of her butt cheeks. But it did serve a purpose of providing an extra layer of covering, mollifying her exposure. She thought she could decide later if and when the cover-up would come off.

Susan did not say another word. Instead, she put a few things into her beach bag and stomped towards the door. "Well then, let's go!"

Edward stood frozen. Although reluctant, his wife finally gave in and she was heading out that door wearing less in public than before they had kids! Excitedly, he followed her closing the door behind him and hopefully opening a new door to the next chapter in their relationship.

*************

The resort was a cluster of buildings with paths interconnecting the pools and beach. Edward walked behind his wife as they made their way down the pathways to the gorgeous white sand beach. He noticed that the cover-up he purchased for Susan was unable to hide much. First, because it was so sheer, the hot pink bikini stood out clearly through the thin fabric.

Second, the garment was short, coming just to her butt cheeks. Edward smiled with delight as her hips swayed with each step and the little butt crease at the top of her legs became visible as the hem of her skirt played peek-a-boo with his wife's ass cheeks. His wife looked so hot and he couldn't wait to show off his sexy wife!

It was a perfectly clear, sunny day, so there were quite a few people on the beach already, even though it was still before 11:00 AM. They were fortunate to find a palapa with two loungers at their preferred location -- front row nearest the water. Susan loved to watch the people walking by, and Edward loved hearing the relaxing sounds of the waves.

Edward spread the towels on the loungers and noticed Susan nervously looking around. He sat down, pulled his hat and a magazine out of the bag, and leaned back. Edward could feel a knot of nervous anxiety in the pit of his stomach over the inevitable unveiling and presentation of his sexy wife to a crowded beach.

Meanwhile, Susan stood pondering her next move. She looked around while contemplating if she should remove her cover-up. Nobody seemed to be paying attention. Once she was on the lounger, she rationalized; she would be mostly out of sight.

She slowly unbuttoned the front of the cover-up not trying to call attention to herself. To say she was nervous would be an understatement. She never had a desire to purposely 'flaunt' her body, but here she was, about to expose more than 95% of her body to others on this beach. "Damn you Edward!" she thought to herself.

Nervously, Susan reluctantly let the cover-up fall off her body and tossed it over her beach bag. Now standing in front of the entire beach in nothing but an immodest bikini, she looked around. She thought every set of eyes would be upon her, laughing, or pointing, or snickering. Instead...nothing.

"Maybe this won't be so bad after all," she thought to herself, relieved by her first step.

Although she did not actually know if anyone was watching her, it still felt very awkward. Thank god for sunglasses.

She lay back on the lounger and began to apply sunscreen. Wearing a bikini certainly allowed more exposed skin and required a greater area to be applied. She pulled the straps of the bikini top off her shoulders to more easily apply the cream.

A waiter came over and asked if he could get anything for them. Susan was nervous having another man so near knowing that she was revealing far more skin than she felt comfortable with.

"¡Hola! ¿Cuál es tu nombre, amigo?" Edward asked the man.

"¡Hola amigo! Sammy, señor," smiled the waiter. "Your Spanish is very good!"

"Great to meet you, Sammy. Well, my Spanish-speaking ability is limited, but your English is great! By the way, my name is Edward and this is my wife Susan. We'll take two mojitos please."

As her husband directed the man's attention to her, Susan felt completely exposed. She looked up and noticed the server's eyes seemed to focus on her cleavage as she massaged the sunscreen onto her chest. Embarrassed, she stopped immediately, replacing the cap and flipping the sunscreen into her bag.

The waiter smiled. "Very nice to meet you pretty lady." After a longer than acceptable pause, Sammy finally turned to make his way to the bar.

Susan smirked confusingly at the man's action and laid back, more than a little bit perturbed at her husband for carrying on a conversation with a stranger while wearing so little. She normally would have belittled her husband for doing such a thing, but she didn't. Instead she shook her head and closed her eyes.

In no time, the warmth of the sun's rays and the cooling of the gentle sea breeze felt good on her skin. She was finally able to get past her earlier trepidation and just simply relax.

"Here we go. One for you sir, and one for the lovely lady," interrupted Sammy, back with the drinks.

Looking up Susan saw the waiter smiling down on her. The man did not seem to be disgusted with her choice of beach attire. Ironically, the reaction from the waiter actually helped her overcome her anxiety.

"Gracias, Sammy!" Edward said as he handed Sammy a ten-dollar bill. "Keep us re-filled, okay?"

"Yes sir! And please, if you need anything else, all you need to do is give me a wave and I will come right over." The man bowed and moved on to serve the couple in the next palapa.

Edward looked over at his wife. "Cheers, my love! To a wonderful holiday!"

They clinked glasses and Susan took a sip of her drink. The tropical drink was delicious and somehow tasted so much better on a lounger, in the sun, on a beach with toes in the soft sand, and with this incredible view of the aqua-green water. As they chatted, perhaps due to the calming effects of the alcohol, Susan actually became more comfortable.

In no time Sammy was back with a re-fill. This time, Susan smiled and did not hesitate. "Thank-you Sammy! These are delicious!"

"Of course you are welcome, pretty lady!"

After another thirty minutes, Edward announced he needed to cool off. "Join me for a dip?"

"No, you go ahead. I may join you later. I want to get some sun first." The reality was, she still felt angst and uneasiness about parading around the beach in a bikini. Susan felt more in control on the relative safety of the sun lounger, under a palapa.

"Okay!" and Edward made his way into the sea.

Susan saw him stop to let two women pass in front of him. Susan smirked -- the women were walking the beach topless and she knew her husband was not being chivalrous; he just wanted a better view. She flipped over. "Sure, I bet you were looking at their 'confidence'," she thought.

She picked up a magazine and flipped through the pages. The sun felt warming on her back. To minimize any odd tan lines, she pulled the straps of her bikini top off her shoulders.

"Here is Sammy - with another mojito for the pretty lady!"

Sammy's arrival interrupted her thoughts and startled Susan. She quickly flipped over and sat up while Sammy placed the cocktail on the table.

"Oh, thank-you so much, Sammy!"

As she thanked Sammy, Susan saw him staring down her chest smiling. She looked down. She had forgotten that she had pulled her shoulder straps down and, leaning forward, the cups of her bra-like bikini top gaped open causing a sort of 'wardrobe malfunction.' Sammy had a perfect view inside her bikini top to her nipples!

Strangely, as the man looked down at her with a knowing grin on his face, something possessed her NOT to immediately 'correct' her misfortune. Instead, she held her pose allowing the stranger to look.

She looked up and sure enough, Sammy was still there, still smiling, and still brazenly looking down her top. Surprisingly, having another man see parts of her she normally reserved only for her husband sent a completely unexpected tingle through her body. She could feel her nipples hardening against the material of the small bikini. She nervously smiled back and casually pulled her straps up and adjusted her top.

Suddenly, she was chagrinned and embarrassed by her actions and silently admonished herself. "Why would I do such a thing to this nice young man?"

"Thank-you Sammy!" Edward's abrupt arrival ended the 'stand-off.'

"Ahh, what a good man! Keep 'em coming!" Edward quipped as he arrived from the water. He reached into his bag and offered another five-dollar bill to Sammy.

"The water feels great!" Edward said enthusiastically as he adjusted the towel on the lounger before lying down. He looked over and had to again complement his wife. "Sweetheart, I have to say again, you look so hot in that bikini!"

Susan was appreciative that her husband still found her attractive, and his kind and encouraging words eased her trepidation somewhat. But she wondered if he might have witnessed her temporary indecent exposure. She felt she needed to come clean and be honest with her husband.

"Thank-you! But...you need to know," she started with apprehension. "Because of you making me wear this damn bikini, I may have flashed a little too much skin earlier!"

Edward put his drink down. "Really? This could be interesting! Please, explain!"

Susan took a big gulp of her cocktail. "Well, I had pulled my bikini top straps down, you know, to avoid tan lines. And I didn't realize that the cups of my top gape open when I lean forward, like this, and I caught Sammy looking down my chest!"

As she leaned forward trying to mimic her earlier predicament, Edward's smirk pissed off Susan, "So, I hope are you happy!" she scoffed.

"Honey, it was harmless," her husband said indulgingly. "Can you blame him for looking at you? Hell, let's face it, if I had the opportunity to see the tits of a beautiful woman like you, I'd look also. And I am certain every man on this beach would love to see your tits! What man wouldn't?" her husband said.

Susan could only look over at her husband in astonishment, startled to hear her husband's complete lack of concern. "You're okay with that?" Not only had she inadvertently shown off her tits to an innocent young man but, on top of that, her husband could have cared less!

"I think that was so hot!" Edward smiled, telling her, "Look, you meant no harm - it was accidental," He picked up her hand and kissed it. "It was only an innocent flash," Edward explained sincerely. "And Sammy didn't have to look. But he did, and he no doubt enjoyed it. Knowing that is thrilling for me, and if I were you, I would take it as a complement!"

Susan remained silent. She took another big gulp of her cocktail and looked out to the sea, trying to process everything. Although somewhat troubled by her husband's attitude, even though it was accidental, she had to admit...it was somehow thrilling for her as well.

***********

"Join me in the water?"

The sun and the sea had such a calming effect on Edward; he had inadvertently nodded off for about thirty minutes. He opened his eyes to find his wife staring at him.

"Sure!" He wasn't going to pass up an invitation to walk around and show off his scantily clad wife.

Susan reached out, took her husband's helping hand, and walked hand-in-hand with her husband. Just standing up in this immodest bikini was a big step for her. But now walking she felt self-conscious and quickly waded into the water.

The water was a cooling complement to the hot Caribbean sun. Even in January, the temperatures reached the mid-eighties every day, and being positioned close to the equator, the sun was much stronger.

As they talked and laughed and playfully splashed each other, Susan's trepidations lowered. Although still nervous, she noticed nothing unusual, and still nobody laughing or pointing. She also now noticed other middle-aged women wearing two-piece bikinis, albeit most not as revealing as hers. Susan now understood what her husband meant about her old one-piece swimsuit. For now anyway, she felt much more at ease.

Meanwhile Edward noticed that the water had an unexpected but pleasant effect on Susan's new bikini. First, her nipples were hard as concrete, their outline distinct in the thin material of her bikini. Second, he could make out the darker outline of his wife's nipples! The water caused the hot pink bikini to be ever-so-slightly transparent!