An Unmastered Wife's Reawakening

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I love it! But Susan is going to freak out if she finds out!" he thought to himself. "And once she does, that will be the end of her wearing this ever again!" He wondered if he should have purchased the black bikini that the sales girl showed him instead.

"Should I tell her now, or wait?" He looked to the beach. Every palapa and every sun-lounger was taken and everyone faced the sea. "Everyone on this beach will see her nipples when she emerges from the water!" as he continued trying to digest this predicament. In an odd twist, he felt his cock move. There was something strangely erotic about the possibility of his wife walking out of the water with her nipples visible through the thin, wet fabric of a tiny bikini top.

As they bobbed with the waves, Susan noticed a couple walking into the water towards them. "Look who it is!" Susan whispered.

She recognized the couple immediately as the Dutch couple they met at the lobby bar after dinner the night before. The man was slight of build and wearing a speedo, but the woman was larger; not obese, but what some would describe as a 'big woman.'

The couple waded directly to them and said hello. Although 'Rolf' was wearing sunglasses, Edward thought for sure he saw him do a double take on Susan's chest. The possibility of another man eying his wife's tantalizing cleavage and perhaps seeing her nipples caused his cock to move again.

They briefly chatted about nothing in particular - the weather in comparison to the cold snap in Europe, politics, etc. Then, out of nowhere, 'Inge' pulled the straps of her one-piece bathing suit off her shoulders, and rolled the top down to her waist! The conversation stopped briefly as her massive breasts swung free.

As the chatting continued once again, Susan found herself distracted. She couldn't help but marvel at the woman's brash attitude. Rolf appeared neither embarrassed nor stunned by his wife's tits on display; and Edward acted 'normal' as if there was nothing unusual. The two men continued chatting unmoved as the woman's breasts, with large saucer areoles, bobbed independently up and down with the waves.

Little did Susan know, the outline of her own nipples was on display as well.

Then, as quickly as they arrived, Inge and Rolf said their good-byes and waded towards the beach. She didn't even bother to roll her top back up! Susan watched as Inge's tits hung lower, without water to buoy them, and now freely swaying with each step. They found their palapa and sat on their sun loungers while Inge reached for the sunscreen and applied it generously over her large breasts and areole. The casualness of Inge's attitude could not be overstated.

"Well?" Susan asked as soon as they were out of earshot.

"Well what?" Edward asked inquisitively.

"Enjoy looking at Inge's tits?"

Edward pulled his wife closer, his arms hugging her tightly. He kissed his wife passionately.

Perhaps fueled by Sammy's cocktails, Susan's mind and body were being overtaken by the reassuring love of her husband. And oddly, despite her initial insecurities, wearing this bikini in front of her husband and others made her feel sexy and confident. She kissed her husband back, deeply, passionately, fervently, allowing her tongue to dance an erotic dance with his.

It was sensual. It was arousing. It was amazing! They were in their own little bubble, acting like teenagers, kissing and pressing their bodies into each other. Even though Susan knew people were likely watching, she allowed her husband's hands to roam down to her chest, resting on and squeezing her left breast.

"I would rather see these tits getting some sunshine!" Edward whispered as he hugged his wife. "So, tell me. Will you have a surprise for me?"

"What do you mean - surprise?"

"Well, perhaps...you will give me a treat and sunbathe topless also?" Edward teasingly asked as he playfully began to knead her tit and flick her nipple.

While he had asked her to sunbathe topless in the past, her conservative upbringing had not left her. And they had been with the kids after all. But now, in a surprising twist, Edward's request released an unexpected series of thoughts. Yes, she was curious. And yes, she wanted to be more confident and carefree. She wanted... maybe...just for a day on this holiday away from the kids...to break free from the handcuffs of parenthood, and the shackles of being a 'good girl' in today's society.

She knew their sex life was good, but was not as passionate as in years past. It was in desperate need of some spice. And Susan knew that her husband wanted her to be more open and adventurous.

Apparently the effects of the alcohol combined with seeing Inge's carefree attitude and confidence gave her the courage to actually consider her husband's request. She wanted to rekindle her sex life. She wanted to be as confident as that woman. She wanted to have her husband lust after her once again.

And in a brief moment of perverse narcissistic pride, she yearned to be seen in a different light and desired by men.

Susan bit her lower lip and looked at her husband and said shyly, "Well...okay!" Surprisingly, she came to the conclusion that perhaps it would be fun to try, and after all, her husband was right...no one knows her here. And besides, if she did agree to it, her husband would owe her big time.

Edward was in total shock! What? She said she would! He could not believe what he just heard. The fact was, he had been begging her to do this for some time, and this was the moment he had hoped to experience for years!

Perhaps the fact that other women were topless helped keep her at ease. Perhaps Inge was her inspiration. Perhaps it was because they were far away from home and there was no chance they would be seen by anyone they knew. Whatever it was that gave her the courage, he didn't care.

Edward's head was spinning, unable to develop a sentence or any intellectual response at that moment. He simply took his wife's hand in his own, and smiled while squeezing tightly.

*************

As they quickly waded out of the water, Susan's feelings changed. She started to get some nervous butterflies flittering around in her stomach. What possessed her to acquiesce to taking her top off on a crowded public beach? Why didn't have she think things through logically?

They arrived at their palapa. She needed time to think. She asked her husband to get her a drink first. Edward thought Susan might be stalling or perhaps changing her mind. He quickly waved towards Sammy.

Susan looked around. There were still a lot of people on the beach. And since it was later in the afternoon, the sun was behind them. "Can you move my chaise to face the sun?" Susan suggested, trying to buy more time. After all, if she was going to sunbathe, it made sense to face the sun, she thought.

Meanwhile, Edward's adrenaline kicked in and his excitement kept building as he moved the chaises. Then he realized, for his wife's first time, she would be removing her top in front of an audience since she would now be facing everyone who faced the ocean!

Susan lay back on a lounger. The moment of truth came. "What have I gotten myself into?" she asked herself. The internal battle between her own insecurities and wanting to please her husband roared incessantly within her.

She looked around and saw others were watching her. "Shit!" she thought. She now came to the sudden realization that by moving the sun-loungers, she would be much more on display.

The butterflies started to fly a little faster giving her pause. She felt self-conscious. Although she had become more and more comfortable with her body, she was a middle-aged woman, not a young twenty-something. And with that came reservations about exposing her body. Now facing an audience, it would certainly be far less intimate and personal.

Edward thought for a moment Susan would back out. He looked around. Sure enough, everyone was looking towards his wife. All of a sudden he felt anxious about his wife's inevitable exposure in front of dozens of onlookers. Was he really prepared to see other men ogling his wife?

Susan hated herself for being so indecisive. "Oh, come on, get a grip and just do it," she thought to herself. She looked around with the hope that no one was paying any attention to her. It appeared some people were reading or chatting in groups -- and not really focused on her. She felt somewhat mollified.

Susan looked to the sky and took a deep breath. Slowly, she undid the clasp on her bikini top. She noticed the couple in front of her looking up at her. Feeling diffident and sheepish, she had to force herself from instinctively crossing her arms over her chest.

Edward noticed his wife's nervousness. He held his breath when she slowly started to undo her top. When she hesitated, looking around to see who was watching, he was convinced she would not go through with this. But to his surprise, Susan began slowly pulling at the clasp in the back. He stared in disbelief. Was she really going to do it?

He turned his head to face her. He was nervous too and could feel his heart beating out of his chest.

His mouth fell open as the bra straps of her bikini top fell to the side. He continued staring with captivated eyes. The odd voyeurism of watching his wife in public had him under a strange spell. And the growing bulge in his board shorts gave evidence to his excitement.

And then, just as he thought it would happen, just when he was prepared for it to happen, Sammy showed up with another round of drinks. "Fucking Sammy - your timing is horrible!"

The man's arrival startled Susan. There was no doubt he noticed her top undone as he handed her the cocktail. Awkwardly shifting her arms, Susan tried to stay covered with one arm as she accepted the drink. Her attempt was far from successful, as the shifting caused one breast to briefly pop out. Then handing the other cocktail to her husband, Sammy turned, nodded, and smiled at her.

Susan took a long sip of her drink once again attempting to calm her nerves as she looked around with one arm still across her chest holding her top in place. Although Sammy had finally left, she was convinced more than ever the eyes of everyone on the beach were waiting for her to 'pop' her top. She closed her eyes not wanting to see the stares and pointing of fingers from strangers.

Reluctantly, she finally dropped her arm. She actually did it!

As Edward watched his wife holding her top against her chest, he could feel the nervousness in the air. Somehow it seemed different than he imagined. He hadn't thought this would be so torturous for his wife to strip off in public. He was close to telling her to stop.

Then, without saying anything, he watched as she finally leaned forward slightly and let her top fall into her hands. Suddenly, his wife was topless! He gasped out loud. There she was, for the first time his wife's tits on display, in the daylight sun, on a public beach, with no less than a hundred people within eyesight.

Time seemed to stand still...he remembered the long journey just to get to this point. It had taken years of what some would say, plotting and scheming, to convince his wife to shed some of her inhibitions and accept that, even in her 40's, she was still a sexy and desirable woman. He realized with excited delight and gratification that this was how he had hoped it would be. He had seen his wife's perky tits thousands of times before, but seeing them out in the open sunshine made it that much more exciting.

They always led a very normal, very 'vanilla' life. But after years of marriage, there was something bizarrely arousing to Edward about his wife leaving her typical 'good girl' persona and purposely exposing her tits on a public beach, throwing all social taboos out the window.

He watched as his wife methodically folded her top and neatly laid it over the back of the lounger. He smiled proudly as she laid back, the sun casting a golden glow on her body, acting as if it was perfectly normal to sunbathe topless wearing nothing but a pair of tiny bikini bottoms. She looked so damned seductive and there was no doubting his excitement - his cock fighting for more room in his board shorts ample evidence of his arousal.

Feeling vulnerable, Susan kept her eyes closed and laid dead still. Although her eyes remained closed behind her sunglasses, she was acutely aware that for the first time in her life her breasts were on full display for anyone to see. She should be proud of her breasts; they were firm defying her age and were topped with delicate pink nipples. But she had never blatantly flaunted them. She felt like she was having an out-of-body experience, a dreamlike state where her body was overtaken by an alien force.

After a few minutes, although still incredibly anxious, she had to admit the warming sun on her boobs and the slight ocean breeze caressing her nipples felt incredible. Suddenly a warm feeling of pure freedom and exhilaration, and an extraordinary sensation of liberation, flowed through her.

Susan opened her eyes and found Edward staring at her. "You better close your mouth, my love!" she teased with a pleased smirk on her face, trying to appear all cocky at what she had just accomplished. The reality was, her heart was racing and she was just hoping no one could see her blushing nervousness.

But Edward couldn't take his eyes off his wife. She never looked more beautiful or sexier in the golden hour light of the late afternoon sun. "I can't help it. You look incredibly gorgeous, sweetheart," Edward beamed smiling proudly.

"So are you sure you are comfortable with this?" she asked.

"Oh yes, definitely! This is my fantasy!" Edward insisted with enthusiasm, making it plainly obvious on his stance on the matter. And just like that, with one small step, his wife injected that 'spice' that was sorely needed. Edward felt the passion return.

"Thank you so much for this treat! I love you so much!"

Susan smiled and took another sip of her drink. She felt a small thrill run through her from her husband's compliment and the satisfaction that she did it! She really could not believe she went thru with it - she was topless on a public beach! She breathed a sigh of relief, her initial trepidation soon yielding to a notion of accomplishment to finally conquer her inhibitions.

Her relationship with her body has always been one of criticism. Like many women, she saw flaws others didn't. She always thought her boobs were too small and her butt was too big. It felt empowering to be able to face her fears, and she felt encouraged to celebrate herself just as she was, unapologetically. And it felt exquisite to wipe away years of body shaming.

The reality was, her husband was correct - she had nothing to be ashamed of. She spent a lot of time maintaining her figure, exercising and eating right, and she SHOULD be proud of it. As her initial nervousness began to wane, she now felt a sense of pride -- proud that she had the nerves to sunbathe 'tits out' in public.

And as an unexpected side benefit, she loved that her husband's attention was no longer focused on other women.

Edward finally took his eyes off his wife and looked around to find several other guys focused on the woman lying topless next to him. He noticed the man in the palapa directly in front of Susan. His chubby wife was busy reading a book, but the balding man's eyes never left Susan's naked chest. He left little doubt that he was enjoying the view.

Edward felt his stomach lurch. Somewhere inside he probably should have been jealous, and certainly protective from another man's open gawking. But right now he was enchanted by his wife's brazen behavior.

He looked back at his wife lying next to him and could see why. The late afternoon sun cast a golden glow and highlighted the detailed contours of her breasts. Her nipples were noticeably erect and pointed towards any potential voyeurs. She could not be more captivating.

The fact that his own wife was lying with her tits on display in front of a complete stranger was having the unexpected effect on Edward. Strangely, Edward did not even feel a hint of jealousy at the notion that his wife was showing off her goods. Instead, a rush of excitement overtook his sensations. He felt his cock thicken inside of his board shorts, and whether he wanted to admit it or not, he absolutely craved her exposure.

Sammy came up from behind and showed up with another round of drinks. Their glasses were not even half empty, so it was clear he watched the entire scene unfold and wanted a better, closer view.

Susan became aware of somebody standing near her in her peripheral vision. Turning around, she saw Sammy standing behind to her. Nervousness enveloped her again and she felt like her heart was lodged into her throat as the young man just stood there, staring. Feelings of embarrassment and humiliation coursed through her body at exposing herself before the young man.

As the young man stepped closer and placed her drink on the table, her breathing got a little labored and a flush spread across her cheeks and neck while she attempted to hide her nervousness.

But for reasons that she herself did not understand, although fighting the desire to cover her boobs, she didn't. Instead, she smiled nervously while accepting the refill, and then thanked the young man for the service. As she casually took a sip of the cool drink, she noticed the young man still standing there, but this time smiling.

How dare he just stand there, staring! Anger, shock and uncertainty flowed through her as he just stood there. A part of her was pissed at her husband for not intervening and shooing the young man on his way. But then surprisingly, another part of her had pushed to the forefront - a part she hadn't realized was within her. Having such rapt attention from another man, and a much younger man, gave her an unusual, yet exhilarating, feeling.

"Well, here you go, have a look!" she thought, finally relenting to her mysterious inner urge. She held her head high and pushed her chest out, accentuating her exposure. Maybe she wanted to get back at her husband for 'forcing' her to remove her top. Perhaps she wanted to prove a point to herself. For whatever reason, she surprisingly no longer felt a desire to hide her tits from another man's inspecting gazes. She might as well, she thought. It was not as if she was going to be able to keep them covered all day.

Edward realized he too was breathing heavily as he watched his wife's reaction to another man's proximity. He noticed an initial blush of embarrassment appearing on his wife's face. But then, he saw her clearly becoming much more comfortable.

He looked up to confirm Sammy's focus. He followed the young man's eyes back to his wife, lying there with her tits exposed in front of the young man. With arms along her sides, she remained exposed as she drank her cocktail. He did notice, however, that Susan clasped the towel she was lying on with her 'free' hand, as if resisting an urge to cover up.

Meanwhile, with Sammy still hanging around, Edward reached into his bag to offer Sammy a tip. But strangely, Sammy waved it off.

"No, thank-YOU! It was my pleasure, sir and madam!" Sammy smiled still staring at Susan.

Susan blushed. "Did he just thank my husband for seeing my tits?" she asked herself, perhaps digging too deep into the man's words.

Susan felt a drop of condensation from the cocktail fall onto her breast. As the cold moisture traced a path down her breast, across her areola, to her nipple, she could feel her nipple tightening from the sensation. Her body's natural reaction only heightened the sensuality of the moment.