An Unmastered Wife's Reawakening

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So here she was, walking along this beach with her tits out and tingles in her groin, readily allowing each and every man to take the liberty to blatantly and unabashedly gawk at her. What was happening to her? She was simply not the type of girl to parade around half-naked. And on top of that, she was, once again, getting excited! She hoped her husband would not notice her body's inappropriate response.

Edward felt a hint of jealousy at strangers ogling his wife so blatantly. This was, after all, his wife! But overshadowing that sensation was a rush of excitement that became even more amplified when the men made eye contact with Edward and nodded their approval. There was something profoundly exciting receiving the ultimate complement and appreciation of his wife's body from strangers.

Although temporarily relieved, Susan had little time to consider her own reaction. Immediately, another couple approached. This time, Susan stood upright with no attempt to cover her chest. She could feel her tits jiggling with every step, unencumbered by support. And without looking down, she knew her nipples were hardening.

Meanwhile Edward could see the middle-aged man's eyes traveling over his wife's body as they approached. Yet with no hesitation, his wife's posture remained straight, expressing a perception of a bold, self-assured woman. He noticed her hips swaying perhaps a little more exaggeratedly, naturally causing his wife's breasts to sway enticingly with each step.

The man's wife slapped her husband, unsuccessfully trying to draw his focus from Susan.

Edward enjoyed watching the encounter and smiled to himself. Remarkably, this time he felt no jealousy at all. To the contrary, it was strangely thrilling to look directly in the eyes of others as his wife walked boldly in nothing but her bikini bottoms, now undeniably proud to show off his wife.

Susan noticed another couple walking towards them. The woman was about the same age as Susan, and also topless. Her husband walked proudly, hand-in-hand, next to his wife. As they passed, the man nodded to Edward and the woman smiled broadly as she nodded and said 'hello' to Susan.

The encounter was telling in that the woman showed no obvious signs of envy or jealousy, but instead respect. Susan immediately felt an even greater boost of confidence and self-esteem. She felt like she had been accepted into a sorority, a sisterhood of women liberated and free from the constructs of a puritanical society that frowned greatly on any exposure of a female's breast.

Hand in hand they continued walking down the beach. The beach parade had not lessened, and with each person they passed Susan became that much more confidant. And he couldn't get past how poised and self-assured his wife had become. He could see his wife stand more upright and push her chest out defiantly. God, her confidence was sexy! He loved this woman!

He wanted to run ahead just so he could get a straight-on view -- to see what others were seeing. He wanted to see his wife's tits jiggling up and down and swaying back and forth freely with each step. But instead, he put his arm around her, pulling her tightly to him and kissed her head.

Susan was startled from her own thoughts with her husband's kiss. But her body immediately relaxed upon Edward's shoulders. She looked up at him and found him smiling, focused on her chest.

"Are you staring at me?" she asked as she saw a look of lust she hadn't seen in her husband in years.

Edward turned his focus to look directly into her eyes, "Couldn't help it, you look so damn gorgeous! Sweetheart, I hope you realize what you're doing to me. This is about the best day of my life!"

The hug brought Susan back from a lust-filled haze. It felt good. She felt such closeness with her husband at that moment.

As they continued walking along the beach, with each step Susan separated herself from years of puritanical prudery and conformist expectations. There was no doubt, walking topless on this beach evoked feelings of sexual liberation and power. For the first time in years, her body feeling alive in a way she had forgotten it ever could. She felt sexy. It was if she had taken some drug that heightened her senses and increased her femininity.

And although Susan could feel the physical sensation of eyes roaming across her, some men blatantly staring and openly gawking at her, despite the fact that she was holding hands with her husband, it didn't matter. First, she felt a deep sense of pride that men still appreciated her body, although admittedly still with anxious shamed excitement.

Second, while she still couldn't understand how men could be so obvious in their intentions, or even her husband's perverted way of thinking to allow men to leer so openly, somehow she found it thrilling! Was she a closet exhibitionist? And almost to validate that question, her arousal level was increasing to the point that she could feel moisture building between her legs.

Meanwhile, Edward shook his head to make sure he was not dreaming. This was not a deserted beach. It was in fact very crowded. And yet here was his wife, who was typically bound by cultural and societal norms, allowing others to openly gawk, ogle, and stare at her tits. He was witnessing a powerful and provocative identity shift from boring homemaker, to daring wife.

They came upon a sand artist working on a sculpture. Edward thought they would take a quick look and move on. But surprisingly, Susan stopped to chat with the artist. As the man turned towards her, Edward noticed the artist, a local black man, smile at the unexpected treat of a topless woman.

What happened next stunned Edward. His wife, his once shy and reserved wife, leaned her body forward to more closely view the man's work, her tits hanging at eye level a mere few inches from the man's face, and all the while acting so nonchalant! The man stopped working and unsurprisingly turned to chat while unashamedly maintaining a laser-focus on Susan's chest.

There was an air of eroticism that permeated the encounter -- the casual sexiness of his confident topless wife speaking unabashedly to the man, his face a mere few inches from her tits, while Edward remained a first-hand witness to another man enjoying her indecent exposure.

Was she aware of, or was she oblivious to, her proximity to the man's open stare? It didn't matter; this was a huge step in his wife's transformation from a straight-laced puritan to a sexy vixen! Just yesterday, Susan was averse to even wearing a bikini in public. And now, was it possible his wife was knowingly teasing this man?

Edward felt his cock growing and pre-cum leaking into his board shorts at the notion of his wife purposefully teasing and tantalizing this man. There was now no doubt -- all this was profoundly exciting for him, his hard-on filling the confines of his board shorts! This elevated his voyeurism vice to another level!

As she and the black man continued to chat for an extended period of time, it was evident that the attention from the man was having an effect on his wife as well. Edward could not help but notice her nipples had grown hard and stood out proudly.

After about two minutes of banter, the subject unimportant, Susan waved good-bye. As they turned to walk back towards the palapa, Edward couldn't get past how comfortable his wife had become. Walking topless on this crowded public beach seemed so natural to her now. She walked tall with her chest out, her posture expressing the perception of a beautiful, confident, sexy woman.

Susan's heart was beating out of her chest. She knew what she was doing - and God she found it exciting! She hadn't intended to go anywhere near that far, but purposely allowing a complete stranger openly gawk at her chest from so close brought the excitement to a whole new level. Strangely, she found it invigorating to push her conservative boundaries. Was it possible that she was able to ignore the clamor of other voices and push back on outside opinions of what's "normal" or "acceptable" for a mature woman?

And betraying all her dignity and self-respect, with each step Susan could feel a cooling sensation in her bikini bottoms. She could not deny her bodies involuntary reaction. She was becoming aroused in the middle of a public beach!

Her mind was in turmoil, completely confused as to why her body was responding so strongly. Yet the moisture welling from her pussy was unmistakable. And there was no doubt a wet spot had formed against the moistened crotch of her suit. Feelings of shame, humiliation, degradation, and betrayal filled her mind as her arousal was presumptively on clear display!

She looked up at her husband. He had such a loving look on his face. She wondered what he would think of her if he knew what was happening.

Edward pulled Susan to him, hugging his wife. "That was so hot!" he whispered.

She pressed her body against Edward's and gave him a deep passionate kiss. Her tongue danced an exotic dance on his; her excitement and passion evident. She could feel her pussy tingling and getting wetter. At this point, she didn't care. She loved the sensations coursing through her body.

"What?" Susan asked playfully. "You liked seeing another man close enough to lick my nipples?" she said sporting a sly grin before purposefully leaning in to her husband so that her breasts brushed against his chest.

Edward was stunned. Those words! What the hell? She KNEW what she was doing and actually ENJOYED another man's face so close to her tits!

Susan could feel her husband's cock hardening. She reached down and briefly squeezed his erection. She didn't care that they were amongst others who no doubt were watching her on this public beach.

"You might want to hide that," she said softly, playfully.

Susan decided she needed to 'come clean' with her husband. After all, with the flood of her arousal seeping out of her, it was simply a matter of time before he noticed the soaked wet spot on her pink bikini bottoms. She leaned in close, pressed her hard nipples against his chest, and whispered with exaggerated sensuality in Edward's ear. "Honey, please don't get angry...I just feel...well... I can feel my bikini bottoms getting so wet! I hope others can't see my wet spot!"

"Let me see," Edward whispered as he stopped and took a stop backward. And there it was, between her legs he saw a wet patch glistening in the sun, the telltale signs of her arousal.

"Oh my God!" Edward gasped, pleased and so, so aroused at the same time. He had not been this aroused in years. She was no longer shamelessly exposing her tits just for his benefit, or to show that she was brave enough; she was doing it because it turned her on! It was as simple as that. The realization made it even more exciting, if that was possible. Edward could barely walk from his growing excitement.

"God, you're so fuckin' hot!"

***********

They made their way back to the palapa. Edward tossed his wife's bikini top into the beach bag and proceeded to move the sun loungers, turning them to face the sun. He remembered Susan preferred to face the sun when sunbathing. But also, a perverted part of him saw this as another opportunity to show off his still-topless wife.

Sammy, on cue, arrived with another round of cocktails. Standing eye-to-eye with the young man, Susan gulped the cocktail, finishing most of it. The chilled drink was welcomingly refreshing as it traveled across her tongue and down her throat. She handed the glass to Sammy who had now made a profession out of hovering nearby. Fortunately, another couple signaled him for service and he quickly moved on.

Meanwhile, Susan grabbed a towel and ran it over her body. While standing, she noticed a man in the adjacent palapa watching her. He turned away quickly.

But another man, the man she recognized as the same chubby balding guy from the lobby the night before, was also laser focused on her.

Susan turned away trying to ignore the creepy voyeur before placing the towel neatly on the sun lounger and lying down.

After a few minutes, Susan glanced over and saw the chubby man still gawking at her. Unlike the man to her right, this guy was unabashedly still staring directly at her.

"I need to cool off," Susan announced. As she sat up quickly, she felt a strong buzz from the alcohol.

And just like that, Edward watched as his wife walked slowly down towards the water. He noticed a certain sexiness in her movement, as she confidently waded into waist-deep water, passing several people who turned towards her, his wife acting like there was nothing odd about the fact that she was the only woman in eyesight topless.

He watched as his wife bounced in the water, splashing water over her chest, obviously even more confortable and carefree. It had been a long journey, but clearly Susan had come out of her shell and seemed very confident now. Edward shook his head in disbelief. "What happened to my demure wife?" he asked himself.

And with the water covering her bikini bottoms, she looked completely naked! Immediately, thoughts of his wife removing her bottoms coursed through his mind. Would she ever? He tried to shake the racy and perverse feelings from his mind - another fantasy for another day.

As she made her way back to the 'safety' of the palapa, it was particularly exciting for Edward to see his wife's tits jiggling with every step without restraint, but with her pussy outlined in her nearly transparent bikini bottoms, he was conflicted where to look. He had just managed to get his arousal levels under control, but now he was dealing with a full-on hard-on. And the wet spot in his board shorts from pre-cum indicated how much his wife's new attitude had affected him.

Susan had pretty much forgotten that she was topless. However, as she emerged from the water, Susan could feel the slight breeze caressing her nipples and could feel them hardening and sticking out more and more.

She looked around the rest of the beach and realized several men were now watching her intently. It was almost like a commercial when everybody stops what he or she was doing to take in an unusual display. Apparently, as the woman that emerged from the sea topless, she had become the center of attention.

There was one man, in particular, that caught her attention. The good-looking dark haired forty-something man with a short-cropped beard nodded towards her, apparently offering his 'approval' of the spectacle.

Susan tried to lie back on the lounger, but immediately felt her body overheating. The warm rays of the sun combined with the knowledge she was the target of a really hot man had an unexpected result. Despite her best efforts, the warm tingling feeling of arousal spread across her body. It appeared the man was only too happy to look! And he did appear to applaud her brazenness! She looked at her chest heaving from nervous excitement.

She closed her eyes and, perhaps due to thirst or perhaps due to nervous energy, took a long sip of the refreshed cocktail Sammy had set up for her. And lying there, still without her bikini top, every sense was amplified. No longer did she feel herself recoil in embarrassment or horror at the thought of strangers seeing her naked breasts. As she found herself imagining exactly what the stranger had seen and thought, the tingling from her mounting arousal increased, no doubt due to the dark and depraved part of her relishing the attention of strange men.

With the sun was still dangerously hot, Edward realized Susan needed sunscreen protection. "Hey sweetheart, you were just in the water and you should probably re-apply some sunscreen on your chest. You don't want your nipples to burn!" Edward teased.

Susan sat up and looked at her chest. Her husband was correct; after a long walk on the beach and a dip in the sea, her boobs looked like they were burning. She reached for and took the cap off the tube of sunscreen. She paused for a moment, and then turned to her husband.

"Would you mind?"

Edward sat up quickly, his heart beating like crazy as he took the tube of sunscreen from his wife. He was about to touch his wife's tits and nipples in public. What would it look like to her voyeurs? Could he keep his own arousal under control?

With his hands shaking, he nervously squirted some of the cream into his hands and started applying the lotion onto his wife's exposed upper chest and shoulders.

Edward squeezed another dollop into his hands and proceeded to apply the sunscreen protection over her breasts. Slowly and deliberately he carried on rubbing the sunscreen on his wife's supple boobs and nipples. He took his time, enjoying it too much to stop. And he could feel his own cock straining within his shorts.

He paused; the sun glistened off her tits from the oil and looked incredible.

Feeling emboldened, and with his cock crawling down his leg, Edward pushed further. He squeezed another dollop and his hands took liberties with his wife's chest, pulling and squeezing on her nipples under the pretext of dutifully covering his wife with the sunscreen protection. He could see his wife's chest rising quickly with every shallow breath. But still, she was still willing to allow him to apply the lotion to her chest, and continue massaging clearly more than was really necessary.

As he did, Susan glanced around and found the attention was now upon her, the entire beach watching intently as her husband massaged and squeezed her flesh. Their explicit gazes caused her pulse to quicken, and her breathing to become shallow and fluttery at their attention. She swallowed hard, feeling an odd rush of emotions within her. She was certain every man wanted to take her husband's place, to touch her, to grope her intimately.

She really did not know what had come over her the last 24 hours. Yet her heart skipped a beat at the idea of pushing her limits even further. It was devilish, but she was curious how far she would go, and how far her husband would 'allow' her to go.

"Here, let me help." Susan's words startled Edward as she grabbed the tube of sunscreen.

As Susan squeezed a little more onto her index finger, she proceeded to massage the cream onto her own chest. She concentrated on her nipples, slowly, nonchalantly rubbing the sunscreen in circles covering her areolae.

As Edward watched, he knew this was somewhat insidious. Although his wife's 'innocent' act made sense -- her nipples would be her most sensitive bits in most need of protection, the way she was doing it; slowly, methodically, made it oh-so erotic. He looked around. He didn't know if his wife realized, but Susan now had several men watching her.

He looked back to his wife; there was something different. He blinked a couple of times at her to make sure this wasn't a dream. But it wasn't. His once conservative wife had a look of confident sexuality and seemed to be purposefully putting on a show for a few guys who were watching intently.

He watched as Susan's thumb and forefinger circled one then the other nipple applying extra cream to that more sensitive area. "Does my wife know she is being watched?" he asked himself. What began as innocent sunbathing was becoming a lewd display! He felt his cock aching within his board shorts -- his wife looked so hot -- he loved it!

Susan was well aware of the attention on her as she worked the lotion into her exposed chest - her voyeur's envious and lustful stares irrefutable. And she was surprised - she didn't feel violated as she had in the past. Instead she felt delirious by the attention and even more empowered.

Susan decided to continue her flirtatious act, taking much longer than necessary to massage extra dollops of sunscreen onto her nipples. She tugged on her nipples, pulling on them under the guise of protection. The attention on her own nipples felt electrifying and, perhaps elevated by the effects of the alcohol, served only to increase Susan's arousal. Glancing around again, there was a look of lust and desire radiating from the men as they continued to watch her suggestive spectacle.