An Unmastered Wife's Reawakening

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And along with being exposed and, dare say, admired, she found herself once again becoming... horny. Why was her body reacting like this? It was strange, particularly for her.

Meanwhile Edward noticed the same man with the chubby wife from the day before sitting under the palapa in front of Susan holding up his cell phone. It was difficult to see exactly where the man was looking behind his sunglasses, but he was tapping his phone continuously and his phone appeared to be pointed at Susan. Was this man sneaking photos of his topless wife?

He sat back and continued to watch, trying to make sense of this. The urge to tell his wife, to suggest she cover up, grew. But there was a stronger part that desired to let the man take his photos. Why was it so erotic to watch a stranger unabashedly take photos of his wife's tits?

He looked back to his wife. The sun glistened off her tits from the oil and looked incredible. And just like that his erection was back in force.

He looked up and could see the balding man holding his phone directly towards Susan. The man was not even trying to be subtle. Perhaps he was now shooting a video as well? Edward considered alerting his wife, but he knew that would quickly bring an end to her brazen behavior. He decided not to risk it. Instead, Edward held his hand up to warn the rude scopophiliac that he had crossed the line. The man nodded and put his phone down.

Edward swallowed nervously, feeling an odd rush of emotions. All of a sudden, his voyeurism craved something entirely different, something more extreme. Yes he enjoyed showing off his wife to others. Yes, he enjoyed seeing his wife become a confident woman. Ever since they were married, he craved for her to go out wearing something sexy. And although guarded and possessive, he kind of enjoyed it when she would get looks from other men.

But this was next level. He found he absolutely loved seeing his wife outright teasing other guys. And it was intoxicating seeing other men lust after his wife. Perhaps it was wrong. Yet it was undeniable. And he found himself vicariously being turned on by vividly picturing her experiencing inordinate pleasure in other ways.

All of a sudden, his breath grew heavy as various scenarios played out in his head, each involving his wife doing a lot more than flaunting herself.

"What do you say, another half hour and we should go?" Susan asked breaking his perverted thoughts.

She was right, it was getting late and they would not want to miss their dinner reservations.

"Oh! Ahh...yes. We should," Edward answered swallowing hard, "before I get in trouble," finishing his thought quietly.

As she finished, Susan tossed the sunscreen into her bag, leaned back, and closed her eyes. She smiled to herself, relishing in the feelings of liberation and the power of control. Despite initially thinking that it was wrong to allow other guys to see her breasts knowing that she was a married middle-aged woman, she found she enjoyed the attention - it stoked her ego. The sun provided a warming sensation on her skin; but she knew the genesis of the heat building throughout her body was amplified by the feeling that she still could garner the attention of men.

And so it was. It was such a freeing sensation walking topless on this beach. She was acutely aware of the admiring stares of every other man that passed her, each man wanting to inspect every curve of her body. Instead of embarrassment or humiliation, Susan felt a thrill course through her.

And she knew the black artist was staring at her tits from so close she could practically feel his heated breath on her nipples.

And while she initially did it for her husband, and loved the reaction from him, she had to admit that she undeniably found the entire journey quite exhilarating and...arousing!

These last two days gave her a new and refreshing vision of herself; a woman no longer enslaved or confined to the narrow roles expected of a middle-class wife and mother. It was totally harmless, wasn't it? After all, what woman doesn't enjoy being attractive to others?

Meanwhile, Edward looked at his wife, stretched out on that sun lounger, still lying topless, with the oil from the sunscreen giving her tits a seductive glow. She looked so incredibly sexy. This was what he wanted - watching his wife ignore the clamor of other voices and allow herself to be free to explore her femininity.

Tomorrow, this fantasy holiday would come to an end. They would return to their home, their life, and their family. He hated thinking about going home. He did not want this to end.

He thought about everything they had been through to get to this point. They needed a jolt to wake up the passion in their marriage, and his conservative wife had pushed her inhibitions aside and delivered the 'spice' they desperately needed. He could not believe how far his wife had come in such a short time. A once domesticated relationship had once again become romantic, passionate, and lust-filled. It was great to share this experience together and to add a layer of excitement to their sex life.

No doubt, this holiday was a pivotal moment in their relationship. He felt closeness and a passion for his wife he had not felt for years. No longer was their relationship taken for granted. No longer would their sex life be mundane. No longer was Edward questioning their marriage!

Susan turned and smiled at her husband. But her smile was different, perhaps more of a smirk, a little naughty even. Was it the effect of the cocktails lowering her inhibitions - perhaps her judgment somewhat loosened from the copious amount of alcohol she had been drinking?

Or was it possible she knew exactly what she was doing?

Was it a show of defiance; her husband having pushed a once dutiful wife into this re-awakening?

Or was it her ability to finally, at least temporarily, dismiss familiar anxieties about keeping her sexuality in its place, and instead simply allow herself to be female and sexual, and even allow a hidden exhibitionist in her to take over?

His fantasy had become a reality. An unmastered wife was re-awakened.

#############