An Unmastered Wife's Reawakening

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Something had changed in the demeanor of his wife - and he could not be more pleased. His wife had once-again become that sexy woman he craved, even if it was only for this one day.

They arrived at the restaurant and were escorted to their table, Edward walked behind his wife proudly. His foreplay always began as he watched his wife get dressed. Now he watched from behind. He loved how his wife's hips swayed with each step, and how her heels accentuated the curves of her long, tanned legs. She looked so elegant, yet so sexy.

He looked around and recognized guys from the beach turning their heads to get a longer look. He enjoyed seeing the jealous looks from other men and could not be more thrilled with the newfound confidence of his wife - and the attention of other men served as affirmation that his wife was a sexy woman. He wanted to tell Susan guys were checking her out, but he knew she wouldn't believe him or worse, it may upset her again.

But in fact, Susan noticed as well. She was not used to gleaning so much attention from men. And her anxiety arose from simply knowing that many of these people had seen her exposed on the beach earlier.

The maître' de pulled a chair out for Susan. As she sat, Edward watched as the hem of her short dress rode up and played peek-a-boo with her bare vulva. His eyes lit up, as he never expected his wife to go commando in public! What a sight to see!

"Well...I must say again, that dress looks so good on you!" Edward said. He paused and let his eyes travel down over her body before returning to her eyes. "And if I'm not mistaken, no underwear?"

"I didn't think it would work with this figure-hugging dress. I hope you don't mind - I didn't want visible panty lines," she said softly. "Is that okay?"

Edward picked up his wife's hand and kissed it softly. He could not be more delighted. "I love it!" he replied enthusiastically.

After a wonderful dinner that included a nice bottle of wine, Susan was feeling a little buoyant. Although the alcohol set her natural shyness and reticence aside, disorganized thoughts flowed through her head. Wearing a bikini instead of a one-piece bathing suit was a big step for Susan, and really for any middle-aged woman. And as much as she tried to deny it, she finally came to the realization that other guys noticed her.

And when she finally acquiesced to Edward's pleas to sunbathe topless, ironically, it made her feel good and gave her a boost of much-needed self-confidence. Who knew removing her top on a public beach could give her such a feeling of empowerment?

And maybe, just maybe, she really did enjoy the attention. Despite thinking that it was wrong of other guys to show interest in her, particularly knowing that she was married and with her husband right there, she had to admit it felt good -- it stoked her ego.

Yet for some reason, she still had difficulty accepting that she could still be desirable to men. Perhaps it was the expectations of society; perhaps she was naïve or embarrassed; or perhaps she did not want to seem vain.

As a bananas flambéed dessert was made tableside for them, Edward could not take his mind off the vision he had from earlier that day.

"Thank you again for a great day on the beach! It was so exciting for me! I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did!" Edward beamed sipping an after-dinner drink.

Perhaps fueled by the effects from the wine, thoughts of uncertainty, even a little fear, coursed through Susan's mind as she tried to deal with the consequences of her actions. She needed to push the 'pause' button and catch her breath. She really did not know what had come over her the last 24 hours. While she would admit that deep inside she felt a thrill of excitement, she didn't want to be shouldered with the guilt of those desires.

"I just can't understand your thinking," she admonished shaking her head. "You are perfectly okay with your wife being ogled by other men?"

Susan's words caught Edward off guard. They were having a nice dinner, and he thought they were beyond that question. This seemed to come out of nowhere. He paused and took a sip of his wine, knowing he had to choose his words carefully. But he also knew he had to tell her the truth.

"Well...yes and no," Edward explained. "I mean, I still have feelings of jealousy, but at the same time I am also filled with pride that my wife looks so hot that other men desire her and cannot keep their eyes off her!"

Edward was thankful when he saw a brief smile from his wife from the comment. But seeing his wife nervously circle her glass with her fingernails, he knew further reassurance was needed. He smiled and took his wife's hand into his and said, "Promise me, you will think about continuing down that road. Please, give serious consideration to it, okay?"

Edward's touch sent a pulse of electricity through her body. Susan loved Edward and she loved knowing she could still excite him. They had been together for almost 25 years and she was still determined to keep their relationship as passionate, exciting, and especially as adventurous as she possibly could and for as long as they could. But although she felt a small thrill run through her from her husband's compliment and suggestion, she still believed that they were playing with fire.

Edward continued, "Think about it, please? Will you promise me that?"

Looking at her husband, she saw him watching her intently, telling her with his eyes -- pleading, with desire and the loving look of affection. It simply was too appealing. Susan wanted nothing more than to make Edward happy, even if it was something she was uncomfortable with. It was the primary reason she had relented on wearing the bikini in the first place. And it was the reason she finally agreed to go topless.

While she still wasn't sure exactly how far she could go when engaging in her husband's fantasies, she could not deny that today's beach adventure proved arousing for her as well. Actually, very arousing.

But even though Susan loved Edward and she loved knowing she could still excite him, she was reluctant to tell her husband the truth. If she were to be absolutely honest, it was so exciting to push the 'envelope' of her limits. So although she was a shy and conservative girl at heart, she was willing to consider doing it again, for him...and for herself. After all, she enjoyed it...immensely.

"I promise...I will."

***********

They had fallen into a pattern -- dinner, then drinks at the Lobby Bar. The lobby area was lively, with a band playing, and a place where many people went after dinner to relax. Edward and Susan enjoyed meeting and chatting with other couples from all around the world.

They arrived at the lobby. As is typical in a resort like this, while making their way towards the bar, many of the couples they saw on the beach were at tables and couches scattered about the lobby area. As he walked hand-in-hand proudly with his wife, Edward found it thrilling wondering how many of the men that smiled and said hello had seen his wife's tits earlier.

As they stood at the bar and the bartender worked on their drinks, Edward turned and looked his wife over, smiling proudly. "Let me say again, you look really sexy tonight, sweetheart. And absolutely stunning in that dress!"

Susan smiled and blushed. Strangely, she found it invigorating to push her conservative boundaries wearing something in public she considered risqué.

Her husband's compliment awakened something inside her again. Despite her best efforts, the warm tingling feeling of arousal began to spread through her body from the thought of wearing something a little naughty. And the thought of being totally bare underneath her dress made her smile mischievously.

The bartender set up their drinks, a mojito for her and aged rum, neat for him. Edward held his drink up "To my sexy wife! Thank you for the best day -- one that I will remember for a long time! Here's to GREAT MEMORIES!!"

Susan smiled and took a sip of her cocktail. For some reason that she herself did not understand, she felt a tingle down her spine as she thought about the 'memories' her husband referred to. The fact was, he had been begging her to be more open for some time. And to her surprise, she enjoyed it.

A man walked up to Susan's right to get the bartenders attention to order drinks. Susan turned and recognized the man immediately -- it was the chubby bald man from the beach. Their eyes met momentarily.

The man's smile confirmed she was no longer able to disguise her identity. She immediately felt embarrassed with a tinge of guilt. While sunbathing topless earlier, she preferred to remain relatively incognito. She had not planned for a circumstance such as this.

"Good evening. Pleasure to see you again," he told her. Susan looked in surprise at the little man for his choice of words, and his emphasis on one word in particular. Even though she was not the type of person to construe double-entendres, she once again became conscious of her predicament.

But it was his gaze that turned from a welcoming greeting to a creeper, as the man eyed her openly, slowly looking Susan up and down and lingering for more than a moment at her bra-less tits, her stiff nipples prominently poking at the fabric from her earlier arousal.

And because he was so short, it was that much more uncomfortable - his eyes at the level of Susan's chest. The man showed a complete disregard towards her own dignity, his gaze blatantly telling of his intention if he could have his way with her.

"Let's go," Susan demanded as she pulled her husband from the bar, feeling an inherent urge to turn and run as the creepy little man continued to ogle her.

Shock, uncertainty, and anger flowed through her as she rushed out of the hotel lobby. "How dare he look at me like that!"

"You okay?" Edward asked as they quickly exited the lobby.

"Well, THAT man, that little bald man, was just creeping me out. The way he was looking at me, it was, disgusting!"

"How was he looking at you?"

"He...I know he saw me on the beach.... he was looking at me...like I was...like he wanted to fuck me!"

"Sweetheart, I know it feels odd," Edward said as he stopped and turned his wife to him. "So what if he saw you topless? You have a great body and people notice. It is something you should be proud of," he told her sincerely.

"I am not his or anybody else's plaything!"

Looking at her intently Edward continued. "Your whole life you've been taught that your body was something to shield and protect - something to hide from other people. But I hope you can let go of that thinking. Be proud of it. I am!"

"You're truly are okay with it? I cannot believe that my husband would be okay with another man acting so blatantly deviant towards me!" She asked incredulously.

"To be honest, I am upset and angry, and if you want, I will go back in there and have a little talk with him," Edward pulled his wife to him. "But it is also kind of thrilling knowing that my wife is desired by other men!"

Susan looked at him expressing her surprise and apprehension.

"Let me remind you...men are visual creatures," Edward continued. "You were topless on the beach, and whether you realize it or not, you were noticed. And whether you want to admit it or not, you have a great body and because of that other men find you not only attractive, but sexually desirable as well."

"But at the same time it makes me feel uneasy," Susan pleaded. "I love you and never want to do anything to jeopardize our relationship."

"I know sweetheart...I love you so very much as well! I understand you may be confused by these conflicting thoughts...because I am too. But, I really enjoy the fact that other men appreciate your body. And I kind of like what it is doing it to us! I mean, you have me aroused constantly and we have been having sex more than ever!" He took her into his arms and kissed her. He moved his hands down over her body, raised her short dress, and grabbed her kneaded her luscious butt cheeks just outside the busy lobby entrance.

"Perhaps we should just stop analyzing it and just enjoy what it is doing to us!"

In fact it was a powerful combination for Edward as well. The fact that other men desired his wife, made him feel both anxious and jealous, but at the same time filled him with pride and excitement. And strangely, those feelings of jealousy served to inflame and heighten Edward's arousal even more, and brought him closer to his wife.

Despite her initial reaction of anger and embarrassment, she had to admit this whole thing had put a spark in their once mundane sex life. It was the 'spice' they needed. And Susan had really enjoyed all this amorous attention from her husband. There was a newfound passion, as if they were new lovers.

However, Susan still felt unsettled and apprehensive to continue down this road.

**************

On the beach the next day, their final full day of this holiday, Edward was ecstatic that Susan chose, on her own, to wear the new bikini. This was a big step for her, and he was grateful.

After the discussion last night, he wasn't sure how she was going to react, and he was not going to push her.

They always loved to take long walks on the beach. The day before, likely because Susan was nervous about wearing the bikini, they stayed near their palapa. Although he did not know how his wife would react, he decided to ask her to take a walk along the beach.

"Come, let's take a walk," Edward got up and held out his hand to his wife. "It's a beautiful day, let's see what is happening up the beach and at some of the other resorts."

Although she loved their walks on the beach, Susan knew her husband's intent. And she still remained averse to parading around in a bikini.

"Don't worry about it, you look fantastic!" Edward said, smiling down, knowing her thoughts and still holding his hand out.

Susan looked up. Her husband's eyes continued urging her. "Might as well, let's do this!" she finally relented. She took her husband's hand and got up. After all, it was not as if she was going to stay under a palapa all day.

She looked down to consider donning a cover-up, but her husband guided her, hand-in-hand, away from the 'safety' of the only clothing that may assuage her modesty.

They had not walked ten meters before they passed a couple walking hand-in-hand; the woman was topless. Another five minutes later, they saw four younger women, likely in the late twenties to early thirties, walking towards them. Three of the four were also topless.

Edward was pleased to see this. He hoped for a repeat of yesterday and perhaps seeing other women topless on this beach would give his wife some needed "inspiration."

After they passed, Edward used it as an opportunity to try to persuade his wife. "I need to say again; you looked so sexy sunbathing topless yesterday. And just thinking about it again, you can see how excited I am getting!"

Susan looked down at the bulge forming in her husband's board shorts and blushed. She hated to admit it, but she did get a crazy kind of high from sunbathing topless. She felt naughty and sexy and, from her husband's 'performance' yesterday, she knew that her husband was turned on by it.

Surprisingly, something pushed her to admit her epiphany to her husband.

Shyly, she nodded to him, saying "Well...I'm not going to lie - I found it exciting as well," she admitted. "This bikini seems to have released something within me -- it seems to be giving me confidence in my body...and it feels so exhilarating!"

His wife's words surprised Edward. His wife never admitted something excited her sexually. In fact, she did not like to talk about sex in general. And she rarely volunteered to do something of a sexual nature.

"Holy shit!" Edward felt his heart skip a beat. THAT admission was totally unexpected.

"Well, you DO look V E R Y sexy! And did you notice the appreciative looks you got?"

She nodded to her husband. Shyly, Susan had to admit she noticed both the looks and blatant stares by other men. "Actually, yes I'm not going to lie. I have noticed..."

Susan stopped as she saw her husband grinning with obvious delight. "You know I only did it for you!" she leaned in and whispered coyly, while nonchalantly reaching down to playfully grab her husband's crotch.

"I may even try it again!"

"Really?" Edward paused as he tried to find the right words. He did not know what made him say it, but out it came, "why not do it again...right here, right now?" he challenged as they continued walking.

Susan hesitated. She did just pass five women walking without a top. But could she actually be so bold as to remove her bikini top and walk topless on this public beach?

Normally she would have dismissed such a thought - her conservative upbringing, starting with her time as a Catholic schoolgirl to present, demanded strict societal conformation - expectations on how a 'good girl' should think, act, and behave.

But now, things seemed different. She wanted to confront the cause of her apprehension; not only her husband's perverse desire to parade her around this beach, but her own fears built from years of puritanical indoctrination. And deep down, she did enjoy it.

"Don't be such a prude," she thought to herself.

Defiantly, Susan reached around and unbuckled the clasp and in one movement, she instantly removed her top! No hesitation this time. And after pulling the bikini top up over her head, without thinking, she handed her top to her husband.

Edward stared in disbelief as he took his wife's bikini top. He saw her hesitate, looking around to gauge her surroundings and didn't think she would really do it.

And this was certainly different from the day before. She was in fact front and center on a crowded public beach, far away from the 'safety' of the palapa, about to walk around topless blatantly exposing her body.

Immediately Susan regretted her decision. After only a few steps, she felt as if every eye, and specifically every eye with a 'Y' chromosome, was upon her. She once again felt exposed. Yet she could do nothing about it - she had handed her top to her husband and was unable to offer any façade of decency!

Her heart skipped a beat at what she saw ahead. Approaching them were two men in their 40's, two very keen onlookers who witnessed her brazen act. Susan instinctively moved her arm to cover her tits.

"You look beautiful, Honey. Let them enjoy you!" Edward whispered as he felt her tense up, trying to coax her confidence.

She looked down and let her hand go, a realization of her complete lack of control, having given her bikini top to her husband. Nervous excitement coursed through Susan's body as the men came closer. Would they notice? She felt her chest compress into her throat. Would they 'accept' her as is, or ridicule a mature woman wearing only tiny bikini bottoms?

She was aware of the looks focusing upon her, inspecting all of her curves, and then watched warily as the men's eyes remained glued to her tits. After all, how many times do you witness a woman whipping her top off in the middle of a public beach?

As they passed, both men smiled directly as they greeted her and nodded approvingly.

Instead of embarrassment or timidity, she felt relief and an ironic sense of power garnering the attention and approval of strangers. Her confidence soared. Somehow, she felt the urge to walk taller with her shoulders back and her tits pushed out. It was not only incredibly liberating, but also very exhilarating and very stimulating.

And their appreciation of her body caused an unintended and unconscious reaction. She realized this reaction was not from her anxiety, but shamefully from the thrill of her exposure.