An Unsolicited Pixie Intervention Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pulled back till just the tip was in then slammed home again eliciting another gasp. I repeated this several times over till my balled fist was slapping into her plump arse cheeks.

My fist remained in place as support for my possible vulnerable length.

It also seemed to be about the sweet spot of what she could take and it was a good buffer to prevent any internal damage.

What? She was being a bitch sure but there's no reason to give her friggin stitches.

By that point she seemed to have either gotten over the initial shock, or her genitals had adapted as she was now gripping the sink and crying out in pleasure, her hips rocking back to sync with my own thrusting rhythm.

"Fuuuck yes that it! Get that big fucking donkey dick in there yes!"

She kept pushing back so hard I was forced to step back a little.

Soon she had her arms bent, her hands around the side of the sink and was full pulling herself towards it and shoving herself back onto my cock over and over.

I kept pace and in no time the clapping of arse on hand was getting quite frantic.

I decided to test her a little at one point and kicked my pinky finger out on a back stroke, sliding my hand down to expose more of my shaft before slamming back home and her knees buckled a little as she dragged herself away quickly and held there for a second.

"Jesus what was that?!"

She looked at me in the mirror as I slowly settled back into a gentle pumping rhythm, her staying still while I worked away.

"Fine you're allowed to talk, now what was that?!"

"I moved my hand away a little"

"You... wait I'm not taking all of it?"

"Seriously? It's 13 bloody inches! Did you THINK you were taking all of it?! I have my fist around the base."

She just stared at me in silence for a little before reaching around and shoving me so hard I landed on the bench across the room.

Angrily she yanked her tights down and stepped out of them. Her muscular legs exposed but her upper body still in the form fitting, gym branded polo shirt.

"Show me how you held it. Now. Come on, I don't have all day!"

I sat there with my legs splayed, my balls, each now past a regular sized hen egg and around a jumbo egg size, sat low between them almost touching the bench. My erection stood tall to the ceiling, the majority of its length slick with her wetness.

I reached for the base and gripped it with my hand. She snatched the tape up off the floor and ran it down my length to the first knuckle.

"Nine inches?! Seriously? I wasn't even in double digits yet?"

"Well, I mean..."

I kicked my pinky out like I was about to have a sip from a very fancy tea cup and adjusted my hand down.

She re-measured.

"Ten. Ten inches and I almost cum. That's it? Fuck me."

"Wait, you almost came?"

"Shut up. Spread your legs."

I shut and spread. I wasn't about to have an argument with this woman.

One, I was getting more terrified the longer I knew her and two, she was fucking me. So what's there to argue about really?

"And hands off it this time! Just hold onto the bench. You're gunna need it."

With her legs together she aimed her gorgeously round bubble butt at me and slowly lowered herself towards my cock.

Given its new 13" size she didn't really have far to go.

Gently she guided the tip back in with a little moan and with a satisfied sigh she slowly sank down onto my erection.

Bending forward with her hands on my knees, she bobbed a few times to get it slick and then started taking deliberate and long strokes of her pussy on my cock.

Each down stroke she slowed till she reached her limit then pushed a little before rising back up, doing a little half length stroke and bringing it back down again.

She kept this up for several minutes and I'm not gunna lie, my knuckles went white with the effort to fight back my orgasm.

I had to look away, the sight on top of the sensation was just too amazing!

Her arse was so round and hard and the way it ate up my cock as she lowered herself down, good gods.

She was soon making some interesting grunting and gasping sounds as she got more of me into her.

Sometime along the journey I started feeling an oddly different pressure on the tip of my cock and I gasped with her as we hit that barrier.

But after a while, as with all efforts that exceed ones limits, she soon got frustrated and resorted to brute force.

The strokes stopped being one and a half, the control on the way down was lost and soon she was making my knees ache with her grip as she lifted and slammed her arse up and down against me over and again. Each drop pummeling almost a full foot of my cock into her soaked pussy.

She was making desperate grunting and whimpering sounds.

A hand suddenly left one of my knees and I felt her nails rake against my shaft as she started to rapidly tease her clit.

She kept up her pace but her breathing got super short and rapid and with one final rise she slammed down as hard as she could while wiggling her arse against my lap.

I could feel the walls of her flutter and grip against my length, her fingers still a blur on her clit. Her back arched and her body thudded against mine. My hands flew up to hold her firm upper body against me as she shook and her feet lifted from the ground.

After a short strangled silence she let out a loud orgasmic scream.

I felt it again. That stretching sensation. An expanding, like my cock was getting too big for my skin. I actually saw her rise a little from my lap despite her whole weight being on me and she let out a slightly different scream, her grip on my knee getting even stronger if possible.

I let out a shout of my own and with strength I didn't know I had I shoved herbbodily from my lap, getting her airborne till she caught herself on shaky legs and staggered, then sprawled to the floor facing me.

I dropped back against the bench, both hands stroking my angry looking, blood flushed cock. Enormous balls rising again. I could feel a bulging in my urethra like a bolus was coming out.

A brief glimmer of hope blossomed that I was ejecting whatever the Pixie shoved into me, but as I came, I knew that it was simply due to the load being almost beyond the capacity of my cock to handle.

I counted about 8, long, SUPER thick ropes of cum flying from my cock, arching majestically through the air and coming down like rain made of white snakes onto the poor girls face and work top.

This time however she actually smiled as it rained down! Even having her mouth wide open and tongue out to catch some of it as it fell.

Once I'd stroked out the last few dollops and felt them roll down my hand I slumped and caught my breath, watching the oddly arousing scene of my towering cock gently deflating and drooping over my thigh.

I looked past it to see the girl smiling wickedly and doing the same.

"Ummm, I'm sorry about the work top."

"Eh, don't be, I got another in the back in case I sweat through this one. Thanks for not cumming in me, I'm not on the pill and my boyfriend probably wouldn't stick around if I got knocked up."

She stood up, moving a little slowly like she was on day two after an intense leg training session.

"Oh! Uh, ok then. Wouldn't want that would we? Look, do you mind if I?"

I gestured at the shower with my head.

"No, no sure go for it. I'll just be out front, next client should be in soon. How far did I get by the way?"

I looked at her quizically then noticed she nodded down towards my limp cock.

"Oh! Well it probably felt like you took it all because your arse was in my lap but lets be honest thats a HELL of an arse. It takes up some space. You were like, an inch or two short?"

She looked me up and down with a wry smile as she pulled her tights back on.

"Hmmm, alright if you say so. Just make sure you leave your number at the counter before you leave though, I'm not gunna be beaten by that thing."

I just watched in shocked silence as she casually exited the shower stall covered in my cum, giving me a wink as she left.

I shook off my surprise and got on with my shower. It was well hot by this point and it felt good to finally get clean.

Drying myself off in front of the mirror, my suspicions about my body were VERY much confirmed.

I can see why she gave me the eye before she left. I've always stayed lean thanks to the running and I still was but there was a LOT more muscle on my frame now.

I had to rummage through my bag to find some clothes that didn't look painted on!

I swung by the scales as I left and sure enough, my former sub 80kg body was now pushing closer to under 90kg.

The girl was at the counter greeting her client as I was leaving, she nonchalantly slid me a pen and some paper while she chatted to them.

Before I left, she smiled at me and said,

"Thanks for stopping by for a workout this morning! I'm very glad that rainbow girl told me about the shower issue you were having. Un-drained pipes can be such a problem so you let me know if that ever pops up for you here again and I'll happily clear it out."

She waved as the two of them walked into the weights area.

I stood in silence, trying my best to fight the combination of rage, shock and nausea.

That settled it.

I needed food, some new clothes, a Pixie tracker and a magic shotgun.

12