An Unusual Beginning Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey man, you can't argue with facts and statistics," William said. "It has been proven that children brought up in foster care and never adopted, don't ever bond emotionally with others, so they don't know how to accept or give love, and if they do bond, they're extremely needy draining the person they're with emotionally. You don't need that David, so yes ending the marriage was the best thing you do for you and Arlene because it wouldn't have worked."

It took everything within David not to lash out at William or punch him in the face, to let him know that he didn't appreciate the things he was saying about his wife. But, David was, able to bite his tongue and control his temper.

When they arrived in L.A. David was met at the airport by his father and mother.

He could tell from the looks on their faces that they were eager to hear how things went between him and Arlene.

He walked over to his mother and gave her a hug and a kiss on the cheek, he gave his father a hug.

"I'll tell you when we get home," David said, answering their unasked question.

They all said goodbye to William and made their way out of the airport, and headed home.

12