All Comments on 'An Unusual Ending to a Holiday'

by Sean943

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
tim23832tim23832over 4 years ago
Don't rely on spell check

An un·gu·late (noun) is a hoofed mammal. To un·du·late (verb) is to move or go with a smooth up-and-down motion.

wylderoswylderosover 4 years ago
A bit dry in the telling, but a pleasant departure from the usual fare found here.

I would certainly enjoy much of the casual sex you describe. Would be great to have a male friend who enjoys sex and genuine friendship without dependency and neediness and as a fun companion. I like that both you and Jim are equally adept as top and bottom. Sweet!

You need to look up the definition of ungulate. An ungulate is a hoofed quadruped mammal, such as a cow or deer.

I believe you mean undulate when you describe sexual intercourse. I have noticed this malaprop in other of your stories.

Sean943Sean943over 4 years agoAuthor
Spell Check

Sorry about the spelling, you trust the computer not your memory.

Sean943Sean943over 4 years agoAuthor
Dry Story Line.

Yes you are right the story line is a bit dry, but seemed ok as I was writing. The basis of this story was based on two peoples real live events, that I merged for more reader interest.

wylderoswylderosover 4 years ago
Clarifying comment

Dry but enjoyable and I look forward to more of your stories.

Autospell is ridiculous! Just now as I wrote autospell, it wrote "autosomal."

When I wrote malaprop previously, it printed "jalapeno."

Apparently the price of accuracy with this "help" is eternal vigilance...

But please press on and keep writing, my friend!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
no, please stop

Worst writing I have ever seen.

Sean943Sean943over 4 years agoAuthor
Trolls

I see the troll is back, must really like my work. Who knows maybe one day they will write something.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSean943@Sean943
Career; apprentice engineer to Company Director. I have had a number of blog stories published on the web and on this site, short stories which have been based on real life events. Some of my stories are provocative and erotic. Each story has a message about how we see ou...