An Unusual Ending to a Holiday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The cabin I had was not that big but ok. I got striped down to my underwear when the first of them arrived with only his shorts on. Looking at him he was already fully aroused and ready to go. We stripped off what we had on; he wanted it with me standing against the bulkhead; not on the bed. He came up behind me; I could feel his warm and oiled erection touch me as his hands held onto my hips. He then pushed very hard and fully entered in one movement; he then withdrew completely and reentered, he was very quick with each stroke. It wasn't long before he came all over me but fully satisfied with what he had achieved.

The second one came in, naked this time, he wanted me to lie on the bed and hook my legs over his shoulders. He was much gentler and relaxed as he enjoyed himself, slowly he built up his excitement; I was enjoying it too. I could feel him building into a climax and start to cum slowly. As he withdrew I could feel his cum drain away; a very pleasant experience.

My last one came into the cabin with his towel on, which he never took off; he wanted to give me an oral massage as I sat on the bed for him with my back against the head board. I felt him start to massage me, slowly but quite purposefully. He was very good at it and I was slowly started to enjoy the experience; no rushing just a gentle building up of cum; each time building up a bit more before he eased off. Although I was trying to hold back I was starting to lose out, the more I tried to hold back the more excited I became. I soon started to breath heavy and loud and ungulate uncontrollably, I could not help it; suddenly it all came together as I unloaded in one pulse. The client really enjoyed doing it; that all he wanted to do and left.

Jim came in and said we can use their showers which we really needed by this time; we had a shared shower, dried off and got dressed into clean sportswear that we had brought with us.

We joined them in the main lounge area; they were now all dressed ready to go into town for a few beers. They handed Jim an envelope with their thanks. We all left together, we went to get my vehicle, and they headed into town; about ten minutes' walk for them.

As we drove back we were sort of uncomfortable sitting in my Land Rover, but not as uncomfortable as we were returning from my first night at the hotel on the Hoe. A hot bath helped.

Jim explained that this type of visit with a client was not uncommon; they only wanted you for an hour or so of excitement. His preference was for the whole night together as an escort, then maybe but often sex, afterwards or all night. Sometimes he would be with them for a few days, which may involve a night in London at a theater or gay club; or occasionally one of London's many sex clubs.

Jim was thinking of giving up his job at the Dockyard, too many people knew what he did and were becoming increasingly more offensive and vocal about it. His security clearance was reviewed following a complaint by someone; unnamed; his security clearance was renewed at a higher level. No explanation given; other than just a routine check.

As he was now making almost twice as much on part time escort work than at the dockyard, he was thinking of giving up his job at the dockyard. His organiser, who he had nicknamed the Admiral because he had just bought himself a yacht, on hearing this offered him effectively full time work. It would be mainly for a few days at a time with the occasional one night visit.

He asked me would I be interested in working for the Admiral full or part time; I said I would think about it.

Jim and I still keep in touch and have since done quite a few twosomes Escorts together; some overseas. We like our chosen professions.

12