Anal At Last Ch. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As we stepped out the room, we looked at each other. "Well, what do we do now?" I asked.

She looked around to make sure there was no-one looking, and then stepped up close to me, pressing her bosom against me. "Well, why don't we go up to that room and.... kill some time?"

I got the key from reception, and we headed upstairs. Simone walked in first, and I closed the door behind me, admiring her figure and her smooth back as she walked up to the window to look out at the view. I locked the door, and walked up behind her, wrapping my arms around her, my head nestled in close to hers. She held my arms tight around her, and I wondered which was the best view: the city lights, or her cleavage.

We stood for a while, enjoying the embrace. "I meant what I said Simone, you look ... stunning. Ken would be dead jealous if he was here tonight."

She turned into me, our arms coming about each other again, her head resting on my shoulder. "Yeah. Shame that he's not."

"We can always make sure that Ann and Matt get some photos that include you."

She nodded, saying nothing. Then, "I fucking hate him. He did what he did, and his mates stick up for him, the tossers. How does that work?"

This time I said nothing, stroking her hair. Eventually, she kind of came too, and pulled away from me. "So," she said, grinning, "You like my dress do you?"

I puffed out my cheeks, nodding, as if speechless. She grinned hard, blushing a bit. "That's good. I'd hate to think I wore it and no-one noticed."

"Trust me Simone, everyone noticed. The women are all jealous. The men all want you. Trust me on this."

She sidled up to me. "Do you want me?" she asked, speaking softly and demurely. I placed my hands on her exposed sides, pulling her in for a kiss. As we kissed, I ran my hands up her sides, over the curve of her breasts, over her shoulders and down her naked back. Goosebumps broke out across her skin, and she moaned softly in the back of her throat.

She undid a button on my shirt, sliding her hand in to stoke my chest, teasing my nipples. I growled at her, telling her to turn around. When she did so, I undid a few buttons down the back of her skirt section, loving the way her firm ass was slowly exposed. I nudged her to the bed, getting her to bend over and lean on it. I ran a finger up the crease of her ass, pushing aside her thong, lightly touching her asshole.

"No lube?" I asked. "I thought you said you'd have some already on."

She looked over her shoulder at me. "It's in my bag."

I smiled. "Well, we'll have to see what we can do about that, won't we?" Slowly, I knelt down beside her, watching her face light up when she realised what I was about to do. I gently parted her cheeks with my hands, careful not to crease the dress too much, and gazed at her wrinkled hole for a few moments, then I blew on it, and watch it clench in response. Then I started licking it, lubricating her with my saliva, hearing Simone moan as my tongue lapped at her. I undid another couple of buttons, and slid a hand in to rub her mound through her knickers, eventually sliding a finger under the crotch to rub up and down her wet lips directly.

I was just getting into it - as was Simone - when there was a tap at the door. We broke apart, and Simone did up her buttons. I went to the door, and opened it. A woman was there, one of Angela's friends.

"Eh... Hi... Angela says could you come down now?"

I smiled, saying thanks for the message, and escorted Simone downstairs, my hand on the small of her back as we entered the main room again. We spotted Angela, no longer talking to Matt and Ann, and headed over to her. When she saw us, she played the "Simone, are you OK now? Did Andy help?" card very well, and we all pretended Simone was fine now.

We wandered away from anyone else, and then she brought us up to speed: "OK, here's the score. Matt knows I know about his affair, and when Ann left to get some drinks, I quietly reminded him of the 'two weeks' rule. I'm not letting that shit get away with accusing you two of having an affair whilst he's having one as well. Ann's a good woman, and she deserves better. Next, I'm pretty sure he'll be going to Ken about all this, so expect trouble on that front. If he's as thick with Ken as he seems to be, they're bound to talk. So, we're going to ham it up a bit tonight, if you're OK with it Simone. Let everyone see that you two are close, and that I encourage it. Is that OK with you two? Not too close though. None of us want a reputation as tarts."

We all agreed, and then I said I'd better get back to Sam with the drinks. Simone rolled her eyes at me. "Andy, don't get that girl drunk. I don't want to visit Angela's room to find you and Sam getting jiggy with it under the duvet."

I smiled at her, flashing my eyebrows to say I was delighted with the thought, and left them chatting. I went to the bar to collect the drinks I'd left earlier, and wandered over to Sam and Jennifer.

"At last, Andy," laughed Sam. "I know you're getting on a bit, but surely you can walk faster than that?"

"Ha ha. Very funny. Just shut up and drink."

"Why Andy," said Jennifer, "I hope you're not trying to get us drunk. I really can't handle my booze very well, and I get all wild when I've had a few."

"Me? A 'distinguished' old man getting two pretty female students drunk? Of course not." I smiled, and nodded at her drink as if to say "hurry up and drink".

We chatted for a while, Jennifer asking lots of questions about me and trying to find out things that Sam wouldn't talk about, and then she excused herself to go to the toilet.

I turned to Sam. "Did you know that there's a room upstairs that Angela's booked, for the women to 'refresh' themselves?"

"Is there?" she said, suggestively.

"Oh yes. Very quiet. Very secluded."

"Maybe we should go up there?"

"Maybe we should.... I'll go get the key. If I'm not back in five minutes, it means no-one else is up there and I've got the key OK, so come up and join me. Room 214."

I left, went to reception, and got the key, heading up. I locked the door behind me, and waited. A few minutes, later, there was a knock at the door. I opened it, to see Sam standing there... And Angela behind her.

I looked for a second as they pushed their way past me, laughing to themselves. They threw themselves onto the bed, and Angela patted the space between them. Cautiously (after all, as far as Sam was concerned, I didn't know about Sam's and Angela's agreement), I edged over to the bed and sat on the edge between them.

"So Andy, fancy meeting you here," started Angela. "Why were you and Sam planning to meet here?" She was grinning at me.

"Oh. I. Er. She was feeling a bit dizzy with drink, so I said to come up here and lie down for a bit. And I'd make sure she was settled OK." The two girls giggled at each other.

"Did you Andy? You're so considerate. First you bring Simone up here - " Sam looked sharply at Angela. "Oh, Sam, it's OK. We had a run-in with a mate of Ken's, and we had to get Simone and Andy out of the way while I put the twat in his place.... Anyway, first you bring Simone up here, and now Sam. Did you have any plans to bring me up here? Or is it only for younger women?"

"I... er... Well.."

She laughed out loud. "Oh Andy, it's OK. We're just teasing. Time to come clean. I know all about the two of you. In fact, it was me who told Sam to 'encourage' you, after that night that she and I bought her new clothes, and I know what's happened between now and then. In fact, remember a couple of weeks ago, when I blindfolded you during sex?"

I nodded, putting a fake surprised look on my face.

"Well, there wasn't just me in the room." I feigned even more surprise, looking at Sam in shock. "It was me on your face, but Sam was pleasuring you down below, so to speak.... Surprised?"

"Very!"

"Pleased?"

I looked at them both, and lay between them, wrapping my arms round each of them, pulling them into me. I looked them both in the eyes, smiling, and kissed each of them in turn, softly on the lips. "Very pleased," I said.

"I thought you would be," said Angela. "I wanted to clear the air on that before I left. Consider yourselves free to enjoy yourselves, with my consent, as long as you do so discreetly. And Andy, Sam knows about the plan, but not about any women you might have discussed with me - that's between you and her and the other woman on a case-by-case basis. Now, I've got a party to host, and a roomful of men wanting a piece of me, so if you'll excuse me...."

She reached over to give my cock a quick squeeze, kissed me again, and rolled out of bed. She went to the door, telling Sam to make sure she locked it. Then she opened it a crack, looked out to check no-one was out there, and snuck out.

Sam went up to lock the door, and stood there, staring at me. "Well? Are you really pleased that it was all a plan?"

I held my hand up as if to say "wait", and reached into my pocket. I pulled out the remote for Angela's vibrator, and turned it on to it's highest setting. Sam asked what it was. I explained, and said I think I owed her some teasing for what she'd done. I left the remote turned on.

I held up my arms to her, and she stepped towards me. I sat on the end of the bed, and she stood between my legs, letting me bury my head in her bosom. Then I grabbed her, spun her round, and pushed her back on the bed, enjoying the view of her tits bouncing in their silk shroud as the bed settled. I lay beside her, half on top of her, kissing her, running my hand over her tits and belly.

She groaned, kissing me back, and her hand came down to start stroking me through my trousers. After a few moments, I rolled on top of her, straddling her, and started undoing her buttons. In return, she undid my belt and zip, reaching in my boxers to take a good grip of my growing cock, wanking me as I undid the blouse. She had a front-fastening bra on, so I undid that with a smile, and let her tits free.

I dropped down to suckle them, her hands coming round to press the back of my head, urging me on. I slipped a hand between us, rubbing her cunt through her jeans, hearing her groan loudly in response.

After a while, I slid down her body, kissing her nicely rounded stomach, undoing her trousers, and kissing each exposed piece of flesh as I slid them and her panties down her, her hips raising off the bed to help. She kicked off the jeans as I ran my tongue up her slit, tasting her, lapping her, licking her until her juices really began to flow. She was panting above me, urging me on, her hips bucking as I teased her.

She tried to pull me up, begging me to let her feel my cock, but I resisted, clamping my mouth on her cunt, starting the alphabet routine. I slid a finger in underneath my chin, into her wet cunt, feeling it tense with excitement.

"Oh god Andy, I love your tongue... You feel so good..." I started fucking her with that finger, making sure to rub against her g-spot as I did so, and her legs lifted, wrapping themselves over my back. I kept at it, feeling her get more and more turned on, till she was ready to come.

Then I pulled my finger out, and slid it under her bum, her hips raising again to let me in. "Do it Andy... Finger me there... Push your finger in..." I pressed my fingertip against her ass, teasing. "Please Andy... Push it in..."

I pulled away from her cunt for a moment. "Say it Sam. Tell me what you want."

"Oh god Andy. Do it. Push your finger in.... Please Andy... Push your finger... in my ass.... Finger my ass Andy..."

I started licking her again, hard and fast strokes on her clit, as I pressed my finger. Her rosebud expanded, letting me in, and as I sank almost the entire length of my finger in her, she came, hard, her thighs squeezing me, her asshole tightening, groaning my name.

I let her relax a bit, and then pulled my finger from her ass. I stood up, wanking my erect cock for her to see. "My turn Sam. Turn over. I want to feel your ass on me."

She looked at me, licking her lips as she saw my hard-on, and then, mischievously, smiled. "God Andy, that was good. Very good. But... I'm on strict instructions. Apparently Angela... has got something special planned for you tonight, and you've got to save yourself for then."

I glared at her, making an obvious glance at my straining cock.

"Oh, are you disappointed? I'm sorry. I should have told you before you started getting me undressed. Silly me!" She was doing her bra and blouse up now. I reached for her, to stroke her ass.

She moaned softly, then straightened up, grabbing her trousers and pants off the floor, and running for the bathroom. She slammed the door behind her, shouting "Sorry Andy. Orders are orders. You just take a few minutes to calm down while I freshen up."

I sat there, fuming, but also laughing. And unbelievably horny and frustrated. Then I did up my trousers, and waited for Sam to come out and my hard-on to go down. I remembered that I'd left Angela's remote turned on, so I pulled it out, and notched it up to max for a few seconds, then down again. Back up, and down. Up, down, up down. Then I turned it off, grinning to myself, wishing I could have seen her face.

She came out, and smiled apologetically. "Sorry Andy. It was very nice, but... I couldn't do that to Angela. She's been... well, you know how she's been.... Right then, shall we go down before Jennifer misses me? I'll head out first and make sure the coast is clear..."

We headed downstairs, and I went to the toilets first, leaving Sam time to go in and catch up with Jennifer. When I came out, I bumped into Peter, just arriving. He grinned when he saw me. After catching up, I asked him if he wanted to meet Simone, to which he was a bit over excited, and so I took him to meet her.

His eyes just about fell out of his sockets as we walked towards her and I pointed her out. "Fuck me Andy. She's fucking gorgeous - I mean, Angela's good looking as well, but - "

I clapped him on the back. "But Simone's something else, right? Peter, I remember when I was your age, and a woman's beauty was proportional to the size of their tits and the amount of smooth, firm flesh they were showing. And Simone scores on both points." We grinned at each other again, and I did the introductions. Peter was sufficiently flattering of Simone, and she was suitably flattered, so I kept the conversation going until I realised they were getting along fine.

"Guys, sorry to dump you and leave, but I should go catch up with Angela. I think there are still people she wants me to meet. And Peter, if you can actually drag your eyes away from Simone, feel free to come say hello to Angela when you get a moment. She'll be ever so grateful." I left then, giving Simone a wink as I turned away.

I caught up with Angela, and she grabbed me by the arm, whisking me away to a quiet spot.

"You bastard," she said, fiercely but fighting a grin.

"What?"

"You and this bloody remote control thing. I was talking to Alison - remember, the young girl who I thought might hit it off with Sam - and I virtually screamed. Don't get me wrong, it's nice, but you don't half pick your moments."

"Pure chance. I was still upstairs. Waiting for my bloody hard-on to go down, because apparently you've said to Sam - and probably Simone as well, if I know you - that I'm not to come till I'm with you."

She smiled, kissing me on the cheek. "Sorry honey."

"Don't 'sorry' me. You deserve a little retribution."

We laughed, and she whisked me round to various friends and other more distant family members. I did her proud, flattering the ladies, joking with the men, encouraging the kids. At one point, we got to Charlie.

"Charlie, good to see you again!" I said, giving her a kiss on the cheek.

"You too Andy. Nice to see you've come decent this time."

"Well, I thought the older ladies here might start having palpitations if I turned up like last time."

She looked down at my groin and smiled. "I'll say.... Anyway..." She looked up again. "All set for my taking over from Angela's reins while she's away?" She grinned at me, flicking her hair over her shoulder, breathing in to enhance her breasts.

"I think so..." Then I realised that I didn't know if Angela had had a chance to tell Charlie about Simone yet. "Although you're not the only one obviously, so... well, I'm not really sure how to play it yet."

"It's OK Andy, I know about you and Simone. Or should I say, you and Simone and Angela.... And Pete, if I understand correctly?" She smiled at me, waiting to see my response.

"Yes. But it sounds so crude when you say it like that." We laughed together, and I was relieved to have broken the ice. "You don't fancy joining us then?"

She waved her hands to say no way. "Not my scene. I'm a one-to-one woman myself. Nothing against it, just... well, too many limbs in the way. I like it more personal. I'll wait my turn."

I grimaced. "Ah well. Actually, it's probably a good thing. The bed will only hold so many people, after all."

She snorted. "From what I hear, you seem to be in love with sofas".

"Ah. Yes. But with a kid upstairs asleep, the sofa is often the... most isolated place. Besides, a sofa's much more flexible for different positions. It's amazing what you can do with a bit of leverage." I winked at her.

"Ah yes, the infamous 'Andy's Technique'... I'm waiting with baited breath."

"I beg your pardon?"

"Angela's told me. Getting your feet wedged against the arm of the sofa or the bed frame and doing stomach curls. Apparently, it's VERY nice. Multiple times. And that's not something I've experienced before. Well, not with a man."

I looked at her surprised. I was sure Angela had said she was complete hetero.

"Oh Andy, get a grip. I meant 'not with anyone else'. I've had multiples, but only by myself. So, a bit of your technique sounds enticing, especially considering the size of the equipment involved. And from what I saw, it's good for your abs as well, so I'm sure it will look good as well as feel good. I'm quite looking forward to it."

I smirked, slightly embarrassed. We carried on chatting away, and then Simone came over. She quickly introduced herself to Charlie, and then let me know that the kids were getting tired. I gave my apologies to Charlie, and Simone and I took the kids back to Simone's place. Her friends followed us to Simone's, and the husband dropped the wife off, then drove off.

Simone and I put the kids to bed, and then Simone handed over to Claire, the friend. We stayed for a while, Claire and I chatting to pass the time, and then Simone and I beat a hasty exit.

We got about half-way to the hotel when she told me to find a quiet back street to pull over. As she said this, she somehow undid the hoop that held the two piece of her outfit together, and slid the bottom half off her, folding it carefully on the back seat. She slid down in the seat as far as she could, and started playing with herself, two fingers pushing past her thong, sliding up and down her lips, rubbing her clit.

"Hurry up and find somewhere Andy... I want a fuck," she said, as she pushed those two fingers inside her, moaning deeply in the back of her throat.

It didn't take me long to find somewhere. As I turned off the engine and undid my seatbelt, she let hers go, and immediately leaned over me to grab my seat lever, pushing it back to make room. But she stayed bent over me, undoing my trousers, and hastily pulling out my growing erection.

"Hey! Careful down there! That's sensitive equipment," I joked.

"I don't want sensitive. I've been horny since you stopped kissing my ass earlier. I want a good hard fuck." Then she stopped speaking, and virtually swallowed my cock, sucking it deep into her mouth, her tongue coming out immediately to start licking round the head.