Anal At Last Ch. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I tilted my seat back, and enjoyed the blowjob. I reached across with my hand, feeling up her ass, then leaning over a bit so I could get my hand underneath her ass, fingering her cunt for a while, feeling her juices start to flow. The blowjob didn't last long, for as soon as I was fully hard, Simone clambered on top of me, straddling me, waiting till I'd pushed my trousers and boxers down my thighs a bit, and then she pushed her thong strap away and jammed herself onto my cock, taking most of me in one push.

"Ah fuck that's good Andy." She rose up, and pushed down hard again, this time making her bum slap against my thighs as she bottomed out. Then, like a banshee, she started fucking me, hard and fast, slamming herself onto my cock each time she pushed down, raising herself as far as possible each time she ascended.

I stretched my hands around her, taking a hold of her ass, spreading her cheeks, helping to pull her up and down. "Oh fucking hell Andy... I need this so much... I love your cock in me... And I like Peter... Looks like a big boy... I've been thinking about... Ah Christ that's good... About having the two of you together... And I want to do it... I want both of you... I want your cock in my ass while I fuck Peter... and lick out Angela... I can't believe I'm going to do it... Fuck you're big... But I'm going to... I want both of you at once..."

I stretched one hand, sliding it underneath her to collect some of her juices, and then up to her bum, pushing my index finger in as far as it would go. She hissed, enjoying the stretch.

"Is that what you want Simone? You want two big cocks in you at once? You want my cock in your tight little ass while you fuck Peter like you're fucking me now?"

"Oh god yes Andy..."

"Then we'll do it, and I want Angela to suck those gorgeous fucking tits of yours at the same time... I want to see you have so much pleasure you pass out, and then I'm going to get Peter to fuck that ass of yours as well... He's never had anal... He'll be so excited... All hard for you... And while he's doing that... I'm going to fuck Angela's ass... We'll do it side-by-side on the sofa, the two of you kissing each other while we ream your asses..."

"Oh fucking hell Andy that's so horny... I want you to come in my ass tonight... Let Angela lick it out... And then let Peter fuck me there... Oh fuck... Andy, I'm going to come... Fuck me I'm going to come...."

And come she did, shouting out as she pushed herself hard onto my cock, grinding against me. I could feel the end of my cock rubbing against her cervix she was so far down on me. Her asshole clenched in sympathy around my finger as her tits heaved in my face, unfortunately still clad in the dress.

I waited a moment, and started fucking back at her. A few strokes later, she put her hand on my chest and pushed back. "No Andy... No... Sorry honey... Angela's told me, you're not allowed to come until you come in her tonight. Strict instructions. If ... Ah god, you still feel good in me... If you come in me and she finds out, it's over between you and I, and I don't want that to happen."

She paused, slumping slightly. "God forbid me, but I really don't want that to happen." She buried her head in my shoulders, and I felt a teardrop land on my skin.

I gently stroked her hair and back. "Hey... Simone honey... What's the matter?"

"Oh Andy. I know it's unfair of me to say this, but I want you to myself. I ... I just feel so good when you're around. Not just the sex, but... you make me feel safe... I can trust you... With anything! Even my son, and I don't trust many people that way. And after Ken, that's.... not something I want to give up in a month's time. Fuck, life's so fucking unfair."

I held her close, hugging her, aware that I still had a hard-on buried in her hot cunt. I sighed, resigning myself to not getting my end away this evening, despite the constant foreplay and sex.

"Simone, it's OK. I'll still be around even after that month. I'm sure Angela won't mind if we still see each other. Just as long as there's no sex. Although it'll be hard, I'm sure I'll be able to resist."

She paused. "You might Andy. But I won't." She sobbed.

"Oh, Jesus, Simone, it's OK, it'll work out, as long as we're ready for it, and we know it's going to happen. Like I said, I'll still come around, we can sit and listen to music, have dinner, meet for coffees, cuddle. Hell, we could even spend the night in each others arms." I laughed slightly. "We'll be like a couple that meet when they're seventy years old. Lots of romance, but none of that rude stuff."

She snorted as well, then sighed and pulled back, looking me in the eyes. She kissed me, intensely but not erotically. "Andy, you're a good man. Be equally as good to Angela. And make sure she's good to you - you deserve it. If she lets you down, she'll have me to answer to."

She sighed, and slid over back to her seat. "Right then. Shall we get this show on the road?" She pulled down the mirror on the sun-visor. "Jesus, look at me. I'd best run up to that room as soon as we get in, smarten myself up. I won't have Matt seeing me like this and thinking I'm crying over Ken. It would be bad enough if that WAS why I was crying, but it would be a nightmare in this case where Ken's not even on my mind."

We drove back to the hotel, and Simone went up to the room while I headed to catch up with Angela. I couldn't find her, so I chatted to her family a while, and then asked them if they knew where she was. Apparently, she'd gone up to her room as well, so I headed up there.

I knocked politely on the door, but there was no answer. Hoping it was just Angela and Simone, I opened it and peaked in. And there they were, sat on the end of the bed. Simone's halter top was lying on the floor, and Angela was sucking at one of her tits, one hand up Simone's skirt, wanking her. Simone in turn had reached over Angela's back and slid her hand inside the slit of Angela's dress, presumably wanking her as well.

Simone saw me, and her breath caught, then she relaxed as she realised it was me. I locked the door behind me, telling them they should have locked it themselves.

Looking suitable admonished, Simone held out her hand, beckoning me to her. I walked over, knelt down on the other side of her to Angela, and bent to take that nipple in my mouth. She groaned, "Fucking hell that's good," as the two of us worked her tits, sucking, biting, licking, teasing, fondling. I slid my hand under her dress, and found Angela had a couple of fingers inside the younger woman. I took charge of Simone's clit, and she shuddered in ecstasy. She flopped back on the bed, her hands holding our heads to make sure we didn't break contact with her tits. Her hips started pumping, working our fingers against her, and she started panting, gasping, her tits heaving.

It only took her another minute or two before she came, clamping our heads tight to her tits, her hips pushing up against our hands. I pulled away from her while she recovered, and urged Angela onto all fours. At last, I was going to come. She pulled her dress out of the way as I undid my belt and zip. I didn't even bother pulling them down, and instead just reached in to pull my cock out, with some difficulty. I pulled her knickers to one side, lined up, and shoved, sinking my whole length into her hot, dripping cunt.

"Ah, fucking hell, that feels good" I groaned as I marinated myself in her juices. I enjoyed it for a few seconds, and then started fucking her good and proper, my cock flashing into her hole. She grunted each time I pushed, and pushed a hand down to her clit to finger herself at the same time.

When Simone recovered she turned around, sliding under Angela, who dropped down into sixty-nine position. Simone started licking us: sometimes Angela's clit, sometimes my cock or balls, and Angela started sucking Simone as well. I looked down, taking in the view of Angela's ass spread before me with my meaty cock spreading her open, and Simone's face below us, her eyes closed as she sank into the feelings that Angela was giving her.

Angela started moaning, her orgasm approaching as I fucked her hard and fast. Simone's hand came around Angela, finding it's way to her ass, and spread Angela's juices from her cunt up to her ass. Then, slowly, tantalizingly, Simone pushed her finger in, making Angela moan loudly, albeit muffled from having her mouth on Simone's cunt.

I leant forward to reach between the women, fondling Angela's tits. With my cock in her cunt, Simone's finger in her ass, and my hands on her tits, it didn't take Angela long to come. She pushed herself hard back on me, driving me as deep as possible, and her asshole spasmed around Simone's finger.

Angela slid off us, and I leaped onto the bed to lay on top of Simone, my cock sinking into her easily, her legs coming up to cross over my back. She moaned as I started fucking her, and when I got my feet planted against the head-board and added the stomach curl to push my cock against her g-spot, she went wild. Her hands gripped my shoulders, her nails digging in deep.

"Oh fuck me Andy that's good... I love your hard cock in me when I've just come from my tits being sucked... Fuck me Andy... Make me come again..."

I really went for it, determined for me to come this time. Although I like a bit of teasing, I'd been teased enough today and I wanted to come. I ducked my head to suck at a tit for a while, then raised my head to kiss her, our tongues battling with each other as we fucked.

We kept at it for a while, and I could feel my own come approaching - at last - as well as Simone's. Angela came over to us, and started sucking one of Simone's tits while fondling the other with her hand. Simone started gasping, almost unable to breath, and then she came, her cunt squeezing around my cock, screaming at me to fuck her.

I was close, but needed a bit more time, so I pulled out of Simone, feeling her lips cling to me, and pushed Angela down onto her back, getting ready to fuck her some more.

But - dammit - she twisted out from under me, looking forlornly down at my cock, which was throbbing with desire . "Sorry Andy.... not now. Trust me baby... you should save it for later." She reached over to wank me slowly, smearing Simone's juices and my pre-cum up and down my length, her tongue coming out to lick my head clean. "I promise I'll make it up to you baby... I'll let you fuck me up the ass and come in me... I'll let you fuck Simone up the ass while I rim you... I'll let you fuck her tits while I rim you... Anything you want baby... Just save yourself for later... Please... You know it'll be good baby... I want to see how hard your come spurts from you after all this excitement... You could come on my face... Mine and Simone's... You could watch us kiss each other, sharing your come... You could come in my ass and watch Simone suck it out baby... Anything you like... Just save it for tonight..."

I pulled her hand away from me, looking down at her. "You'll pay for this Angela," I muttered, smiling at her. "After tonight, we'll be spending a lot of time together. I'm going to tease you mercilessly. I'm going to fuck Simone to multiple orgasms, and then come in her ass, while you watch... and you're not going to come. I'm going to let Simone have Peter and I at the same time... I'm going to let Peter fuck Simone's ass while I take Sam's, while you're tied to a chair and unable to wank yourself... I'm going to let Simone get you in sixty nine till you make her come, but without you getting off, then I'll fuck her ass and her cunt just inches from your face..."

"Oh baby, I like the sound of all that," she purred, as she rolled off the bed. "Come on people, we've got a party to get going. Freshen up and hit the crowd."

I left the girls to recover, and headed downstairs. I found Sam and Jennifer, and David, Sam's brother. I'd met him a few times in the past, shared a pint or two, but didn't know him too well.. He was a good-looking chap - obviously their looks came from their mother's side, although their dad couldn't have been too bad when he was younger.

David was here by special invite from Sam. Apparently, he was here to stay for the week, and having moved away from home some time ago, had gradually lost contact with many of his friends. Sam had asked Angela if he could come out for a couple of hours to her leaving do, and Angela had said "the more the merrier".

We chatted for a while, finding common ground by taking the mickey out of his little sister, with Jennifer quite blatantly fawning all over him. But he was in his mid-to-late twenties, so I got the impression that he was flattered by Jennifer's attention, but not attracted to her, thinking of her as a teenage friend of his little sister.

After a while, Angela came over, and she joined in the conversation. I could immediately tell she liked him, fancied him even, and that it was somewhat mutual, although David had the common sense to not make it too obvious, with me being there.

Eventually, Angela said that she must mingle some more, and took me with her. As we moved on to another group, Angela whispered to me: "He's SO on my list."

I looked at her. "You're going to fuck him? How's that going to work if you're over there and you're over here?"

"Good point. But he's attractive, sexy, confident but quiet, well built, nice package...." She turned to me to give me a hug and kiss. "Just like you Andy.... How could I not put him on my list?... Of course, that's assuming he's interested... Hey, maybe I could fuck him on one side of the bed, and you could fuck Sam on the other. Wouldn't that be fun?" She grinned at me. "But you raise a good point. So..... How about a change of rules?"

"In what way?"

"We both get one partner, still for one month only, when I come back home. But not immediately. I still want you to myself when I first get back. But after a month or two... when we're bored with each other... we'll spice things up by having a month with a partner. And I think it should be David for me. Are you in?"

I thought about it for a few moments. "Anyone?"

She looked at me, curiously. "Yes... Why? Who have you got in mind?"

"What about Simone again?"

"Jesus Andy, she'll be fed up with you about three days after I've left for the States. I know what you'll be like, pestering her for sex, coming round while she's in the middle of housework and taking her roughly up the ass, getting her to dress like a schoolgirl..." She smiled. "Mmmm. Actually, that sounds like fun... Can I join in?.... Oh, OK, Andy, if she's still desperate by then, you can re-invite her. But only if I can join in again. And just this once. All the other women have got to be for one month and one month only. Agreed?"

I pulled into a kiss, my hands sliding down to fondle her ass-cheeks. "Agreed," I whispered.

"Oh, pack it in you two, can't you wait till you get home tonight?" came a voice, one of Simone's older friends. We broke apart, laughing, and went on to mingle some more.

About half an hour or so later, trouble appeared. Not in the shape of Matt, but a visit by the police. An officer approached the DJ, who muted the music and pointed out Angela. The officer strolled over to her, looking serious. He was a big, black guy. No wonder they sent him in alone - he could have tackled all of us single-handed.

He spoke quietly to Angela for a bit, but I couldn't hear as I was chatting to Sam and Jennifer again. Then Angela broke into a huge grin, staring at her workmate Ann, and wagging a finger at her. The officer stood up, threw his hat on the floor, and the DJ fired up "Sexual Healing" by Marvin Gaye.

He was a bloody stripper!

I hate this sort of thing, as too often the "victim" is just that, dreadfully embarrassed. But Angela played up to it, reveling as the guy stripped himself slowly, teasing her. He was stacked, obviously spent a lot of time down the gym, and Angela loved it, running her hands over his biceps, his chest, his steel buns bared by his leopard-skin posing-pouch. He sat her down on a chair, doing his routine, thrusting his considerable package in her face, rubbing up and down her, and so on.

Angela's friends, workmates, and family were hooting and hollering, and Ann came up to me. "Andy, sorry. Are you OK with this?"

"Yeah. It's not really my scene, but she's enjoying it, and that's what counts. Is this the surprise you had planned, or is there more?"

"Yes, this is it."

"So what's the private joke?"

"Oh." She looked sheepish. "Look Andy, it's nothing personal. Just one of those on-running jokes between friends, and it started long before she met you."

"Ann, what is it? You can tell me."

"Well... she often used to joke about how she wanted a big black man... so we got her one. It's a joke, honest."

I laughed. "Ann, it's OK. Trust me, that's the least of her little perversions."

She looked at me, stunned. "Oh? Do tell me more!"

"Uh-uh. My lips are sealed."

She kept trying to get me to say more, but I obviously didn't. Eventually, the stripper's routine ended, and he headed over to the DJ. They seemed to know each other.

Angela came running over to Ann, laughing hysterically. I left the two of them to it, and wandered over to the stripper, waiting till he'd finished speaking to the DJ before I introduced myself. I started out by thanking him for making Angela a happy woman.

"How do you mean?"

"Well, it turns out she's had this thing about - if you don't mind me saying so - having a black man, so she's over the moon."

"No offence taken. But it's hardly the same is it. A little dance isn't exactly what she had in mind I guess."

"No, no.... Can I ask a question: you must get a lot of women think that you're interested in sex with them, I guess. Doesn't your girlfriend find that hard to deal with?"

"Yeah, she did. That's why she split up. I'm free and single again, and yes, the perks of the job are... interesting, between you and I."

I paused, then took the bull by the horns. "That's kind of what I wanted to talk to you about."

He looked at me quizzically. "Not sure I get your drift."

"Well... Can I have your confidence on something personal?"

It was his turn to pause. "Yeah, I guess so. Who am I going to tell - I don't know you or anyone else here."

"Well... Angela and I are having a little... party... with some friends tonight, after this ends. The four of us are - how can I put it? - close. REAL close. We all get on very well with each other. Two guys, two girls. Nice and cosy... and... well, I was wondering... You see... Angela's going away for a year, I'm not sure if you'd been told that. And it was nice of her workmates to set her up with her fantasy black guy.... But, as you said, it's not the same thing..."

He looked at me, half-smiling and half-frowning. "OK mate, spit it out. I think I might have got the wrong end of the stick, as it sounds like you're about to ask me to join this little group of yours tonight."

"Yes. Exactly."

"Let me get this straight: you want me to shag your girlfriend?"

"Well, it's not so much that I want it, although I'll be fucking another woman, and have done so a few times now, so fair's fair. But... I'd like to make her happy, see her off in style. And - again, I hope you don't mind me saying - you look like you fit the description of 'archetypal big black man' - in more ways than one."

He chuckled. "Yeah, well, I've not had any complaints in that department."

I waited. "So? Are you up for it?"

"Are you serious?"

"Yes."

"Well... OK then. Angela looks like a fit woman. Should be fun."

"Oh, I'm sure it will be. Now... Don't let on that you know what's going on. Give me your mobile, I'll give you a call later, and give you the address. I think I'll blindfold her first, so just play along with what we're doing. I'll think of a way to introduce you to the two other people - they've not met each other before, by the way."