Anal At Last Ch. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"OK. Whatever you say, it's your woman."

We swapped numbers (his name was Jamie) and he left, me staring after him, unable to believe what I'd done. What the hell, I thought. She's already fucked Peter, and will again tonight. Another guy won't make much difference.

I went to the bar to grab a beer, sitting in the corner, thinking about what I could do to make the night very, very special for Angela, and also broach the new stranger to Simone, who I guessed might be a bit wary of getting to know two new guys, Peter and at the same time.

After a few minutes, Simone came up to me, asking if I was OK, why I wasn't mingling. I said I just needed some time out. She leaned in, and said "Turn around, face away from the bar." I did so, curious, and she did the same, both of us with our backs to the bar, but me sitting on a stool, and her standing. She casually reached behind her, and undid a couple of buttons on her dress.

"I'm lubed up," she said, shivering slightly. "Help yourself."

I looked around. This corner of the bar was quite secluded, not facing into the main hall. No-one was seated near us, and the main activity at the bar was around a corner.

I slid my hand behind her, and she shuffled closer. Slipping my hand into the gap in her dress, I began to feel up her ass, loving the feel of her curves, and that crease where each cheek joins the upper thigh. She wriggled slightly against me, encouraging me on.

Pushing further, I ran a finger up the cheek of her ass, and then back down again, pushing down and in between her thighs, which she parted a bit by changing her position. I rubbed the bottom of her cunt a bit, with Simone finding a way to arch her bum back a bit without looking too odd. I could just get a fingertip inside her, so I gently finger-fucked her, till I could feel her juices flow. Then I slid the hand back, pressing my finger tip against her ass.

"Do it," she hissed.

I pushed, feeling her ass welcome me in. God I loved this woman. Both of them - her and Angela. It was fucking fantastic to have two women who not only loved anal foreplay and sex, but were also both up for sex - or at least sexual activity - in a wide variety of places.

"Fucking hell Andy... This is making me so horny.... Oh, that's good... I can't believe we're standing at the bar on your lover's leaving do, and you're fingering my ass... with her permission.... Go deeper baby, go deeper...."

I started finger-fucking her ass, loving the way she'd thought about this enough in advance to get her dress altered. I grinned to myself: Mind you, I thought, the way Angela was, it was probably her suggestion.

She was working her hips slightly, nothing too obvious, just a gentle nudge backwards and forwards. We both kept our eyes open for anyone that might be heading in our direction, the fear adding to Simone's excitement, judging my how quickly she was getting turned on. Sat on the stool, I was slightly higher than her, even than I was standing up, so I had a great view down her cleavage, seeing her chest rise faster and faster as she got more aroused.

We were talking dirty to each other but acting as if we were just chatting and laughing to ourselves as friends do at a party. "You're such a dirty bitch Simone, coming over here, your ass already lubed up, expecting me to finger your ass in plain view of everyone, getting off on the fact that it's Angela's event but I'm fingering your ass..."

"I know Andy... I can't help it... Just the thought of doing something with you gets me so turned on..."

"But it's not just the thought of doing it with me, is it Simone?" I whispered harshly in her ear. "It's the thought of upstaging Angela... The idea of tempting me, seducing me, dragging me away from Angela... I saw you react, you know, when I said about Angela and my agreement that time... I saw you immediately get turned on... You couldn't wait for the opportunity to get me alone and seduce me, knowing that I was allowed to fuck other women..."

"I know Andy... I'm so bad..."

"Not bad, Simone... Dirty... Slutty... I bet you wish Peter would come over, get your tits out, and start sucking them, don't you?"

"Oh god Andy, yes..."

"Or maybe he should just get his cock out, and you can suck him off right here in front of everyone."

"Mmm... Keep fingering me Andy... Keep fingering my ass..."

"Are you going to come, Simone? Right here in the hall?"

"God yes, Andy, if you keep it up.... And - please - keep doing it."

"Keep doing what Simone?"

"Keep... Keep fingering my ass..."

"Where Simone?"

"Keep fingering my ass... here... in front of everyone... In front of Ken's friend... In front of Angela and Pete... Oh, Andy... That's it... I'm nearly there... Don't stop..."

I slid another finger in, and she groaned out loud. The barman looked across at us. "A bit too much to drink, I think," I called across to him, pushing my fingers deep into her at the same time. He rolled his eyes and laughed, turning back to his work.

"Did you see that Simone? The barman knew what was going on. He knew you were getting off in front of everyone with two fingers up your ass? He knew you'd lubed yourself up specially. He wanted to come over here, pull his cock out, and get you to suck it while I finger your ass. Would you like that Simone? Would you like to suck his nice big cock? Maybe I should slide my cock into your ass at the same time? Maybe.."

"Oh god Andy... That's it... There... Yes... " She froze, her muscles tense, her eyes closing, her asshole clamping round my finger, her arms coming behind her to grab the edge of the bar, as she came, right there in front of everyone.

I waited till her eyes opened, then just stood up, wiped my fingers on one of the mats on the bar, then throwing it quickly into the corner, and walked away, leaving her to sort herself out. Admittedly, I walked a bit funny because of my half-erection, but it soon went away. I met up with Angela, and looked back at Simone. She was still there, staring at me, smiling, trying to discreetly do up her dress.

Angela caught me looking. "Andy, what have you been up to?"

"Me? Nothing. But Simone ... well, I was trying to help her do up her dress, and my finger slipped, and then got stuck somewhere the sun doesn't shine. I kept pulling and pushing it to get it out, but it was so tight back there. But... Simone seemed to enjoy it. A lot."

She rolled her eyes at me. "Jesus, Andy, I hope no-one saw."

"We were very discreet. Trust me."

"Hmmm. Listen. I was thinking something. I want Peter to last a long time tonight, and as he's young... well.. He could do with letting off steam a bit..."

"And you fancy a quick and dirty fuck, right?"

"Well, no, actually, I was thinking of a blow-job, but now you mention it...."

I smiled at her. "So I'm supposed to wait all night, despite pleasuring you three women, but you can go have a fuck whenever you like. Is that how it works?"

She thought for a second. "Yes. Pretty much. It's all about stamina and repeatability, Andy. You older men have to take care not to over-exert yourself too early."

"I haven't heard you complain before..."

"Yes, but tonight is special. Us two oldies have got two young people to compete against. I don't think I'll have a problem keeping up with Simone, but.... Well... You are quite a bit older than Pete. He's bound to be able to keep going for longer, even if he actually comes more frequently. Don't you think?"

"I see. It's like that is it?"

"Like what?" she said, acting all innocent.

"You're trying to make me compete, so I last longer, so you get more sex?"

"Oh. Yes. I never thought of it that way. More sex. Yes, I like the sound of that."

"Trust me Angela," I said, thinking of Jamie, the stripper. "You'll be sore by the morning."

She looked at me, realizing I had something planned. "What are you up to?"

"Nothing Angela," I joked, mimicking her earlier innocent look. Then I kissed her chastely on the cheek, and lead her back to her family to mingle. After half an hour, Peter came over and finally said hello to Angela. She was delighted to see him, introducing him to her family, some of whom had seen him before due to him being Angela's neighbour.

He chatted away, and then I excused myself to go to the DJ, asking him to slow it down a little bit, playing some slow-but-funky sultry tunes. Then I came back, waiting for my cue. Furtado's "Promiscuous" came on, which I know Angela loved (not at all ironically, given our agreement). She heard it, and grabbed my hand, starting to lead me to the dance floor.

I laughed, and joked that I was getting too old for this sort of music, and told her to take Peter up. She looked at me, smiled as if to say "thank you" and grabbed his hand instead. He looked a bit shocked, checking what the family thought, but they were egging him on, joking and laughing, thinking it was just a bit of fun. He grinned, and they headed up for a dance.

I watched them for a while, as they settled into a hip-wriggling, groin-rubbing thing, Angela obviously enjoying herself very much. Then I turned, leaving them to it, and re-joined the conversation.

The DJ followed up with a mix of Moby's "In This World", another slower one, but still funky enough to dance to, so Angela and Peter stayed up there, his hands on her hips, hers on his shoulders, their hips grinding. He was obviously loving it, but he still kept checking back at me to see if I was OK with it. I nodded to him to let him know I was.

Another song came on, one I recognized but couldn't place, and after a few moments, I felt a hand on my shoulder. I looked up, it was Simone. "Dance?" she asked. I got up, and she led me over to near Angela and Peter, and the four of us danced near each other. Simone snuggled into me, pressing her hips close.

"I can't believe you just left me at the bar earlier, to fend for myself. That's so bad Andy."

"You deserved it, coming over with your ass lubed up and asking me to undo your dress."

"Hmmm. I suppose so."

We chatted away a bit more, including some comments with Angela and Peter, and when the next song came on, a nice slow one, the two girls swapped, Angela pressing herself tight against me.

"Andy, another growing hard on for Simone? What am I going to do with you?"

"I can think of a few things..."

She smiled, and pulled in close, resting her head on my shoulders. "This is nice," she murmured. "We should have gone dancing like this before."

"Yes, it is."

"I think we'll do it more often in future. Let's go out, once a month, on a kind of date, and just dance. I loved dancing when I was younger, and haven't for a few years."

"That'll be good."

She laughed to herself. "But just you and me Andy. And we'll see if you get a hard-on for me like you do for Simone..."

"Oh, I don't think that'll be a problem."

We danced for longer, and then we swapped again.

Simone snuggled in for the dance, her hips gently grinding against me. She leaned in close to whisper in my ear. "Andy... Will you fuck my ass tonight? Will you take that big cock of yours, and push it into my ass, while I fuck Peter's fine cock with my tight little cunt? He's got a hard-on now, just like you? Can you believe it? He keeps looking down my top, and pressing his cock against me. Do you think he wants to fuck me? Do you think he wants me to straddle him and take his hard cock inside me whilst I push my tits into his face?"

"I would imagine so, Simone. After all, I do. I'm going to push you down onto his stiff cock, push my cock against your ass, and push in, never stopping, just making you take all my cock in one go. I want to hear you scream at me, unable to believe you're taking all of me, begging me to fuck you, begging me to come in your ass."

Our chat continued for a bit, and then I saw a hand come up to Simone's shoulder. It was Sam, asking to have a dance with me. Simone conceded, and headed off the dance floor. Sam smiled and stepped into me, then looked shocked.

"Andy, are you pleased to see me, or is that a canoe in your pocket? Don't tell me you're turned on from a dance?"

Should I tell her? I thought. Then decided not to - that was best for Angela to say. "Yes, afraid so."

"I take it Simone noticed, I mean, there's no way she could have missed. Did she complain?"

"Not really. She made some comment about it being like dancing with a horny eighteen year old, but didn't really complain. In fact, I think she might have quite liked it."

"You wish!" She paused for a moment. "So... Jennifer liked you." She grinned at me.

"Does she now? That's a shame, because with Angela, you, Charlie, and S- someone else - " Shit, I nearly said Simone." - my calendar's quite busy, otherwise, she'd be a pleasant diversion."

"You stuttered when you said 'someone else' there - have you got someone already in mind? Aside from Simone I mean. Obviously Simone's one of your preferences, but that's hardly likely to happen while she's going through a divorce, is it?"

"Oh. Er, no, I guess not. No, no-one special in mind. Why? Can you recommend someone?"

"Oh, no Andy, I'm not being your pimp."

The banter continued, and then we all broke apart, heading for off the dance floor. I grabbed Simone as we walked off, pulling her close, but in front of me, to hide my bulge. We talked for a bit, and then I went to get some more drinks.

Whilst I waited, David, Sam's brother, came over, and took a barstool beside me, facing out into the main bulk of the room. "So Andy, how's it going?."

"Good thanks. Sam's not told me how long you're back home for?"

"Just a week to catch up with folks, you know how it is."

"Have you found anything's changed? When I used to go back home, I found there were a lot of people that were still doing the same thing as they were years before when I left. Odd."

"Yeah, pretty much the same. The only person who's really changed is Sam. Something's gotten into her. A bloke, I think."

"Really? I wondered the same. She's definitely dressing better."

"You got that right. Jesus, she looked like such a frump before, but now... Well, just look at her." He pointed her out, and we looked our across the room, to Jennifer and Sam flirting with two boys I didn't recognize. "I've never seen her behave like that, not ever." Sam seemed to sense us looking, and smiled at us, flicking her hair away from her face.

"She's definitely coming out of her shell," I said, thinking about the things we'd done together. "I think she'll be quite the man-eater as she grows up. She's always been a bit naive, but as she gains more confidence, I think she'll have a mix of that naivety and a bit more earthiness that'll knock men for six. And of course she's got a body to die -" I stopped short, aware of what I was saying, to her brother of all people. "Oh fuck. David, sorry mate, I forgot who I was speaking to then, you being her brother and everything."

"Well, step-brother, actually."

I stopped, stunned. "What?"

He looked at me. "You didn't know? We're step-siblings."

"Fuck me, I'd never have guessed. No-one's ever mentioned it before."

"Oh, we tend not to. What happened was... well, it might be taken the wrong way." He looked a bit awkward.

"Listen, David, if you don't want to talk about it, you don't have to. I don't want to pry."

"No, it's OK Andy. It's not top secret. And I know you're pretty close to both Sam and Dad. It's just - Well, what happened was that Mum was engaged. To someone else. She got pregnant before they got married, and the other guy - my biological father - ran off. No-one's heard from him since, thank fuck. Dad - that is, Bill - stepped up to the plate. He'd known Mum for years, old friends from the neighbourhood, and he'd always had a thing for her. Mum was desperate at first, so she accepted his proposal - this was Ireland after all, so there was a lot of a stigma attached to unmarried pregnancies. Fuck, there still is in a lot of places... Anyway, so they moved over here, intending to just live together more as flat-mates for a while. But they fell in love, and Sam soon followed. Then... well, you know the rest."

I did indeed. Their mother had died in a car crash a few years before.

"Wow. I didn't know all that. But... well, thanks for being so open."

"Oh, it's nothing really. Sam thinks the world of you, and says you're a decent guy. And although she's young, she's got a good sense of what people are like, so if you're good enough for her, you're good enough for me." He looked at me. "Actually - if you don't mind me saying so - I think she might be a bit smitten with you." I was in the middle of a sip of my drink, and managed to snort it as he said it.

"Oops. Sorry. Er... what?"

"Yeah, she's got a bit of a thing for you, I'm sure." He grinned as he said it.

"I think I'm a bit too old for her mate," I said, feigning wry amusement.

"Nah. You're what she's always liked. Mature. Stable. Reliable. And on top of that you obviously look after yourself physically. It would be a bit of cliché though, wouldn't it? Getting together with the babysitter."

I laughed again, playing along with the game. "Yeah, somewhat."

"Still, you've got Angela - who's lovely by the way, you lucky bastard. So that's alright. And er... hope you don't mind me saying so... but you get to dance with that other girl, the stacked one around my age... Simone, is it?"

I grinned at him. "Simone, yes, that's her name. So that's why you came over. That was a nice segue by the way, I'm impressed."

He grinned back, nodding ruefully. "Is she ....?"

"Is she seeing anyone?"

"Not exactly. She's in the middle of a messy divorce right now."

His face fell. "Ah. Damn."

"But, give it a few months. I reckon you might be just her type." I grinned at him, and his face lit up. I could imagine Ang and Peter fucking on one side of a bed, David and Simone on the other, me going between Simone's ass and Angela's. Yeah, if I play this right, I thought, we could have quite the little group going. But Sam would obviously be a problem. "Tell you what David, unfortunately, Ang and I are going to be real busy for the next few days, and then I guess you'll be away again. So next time you're in town, let me know, and I'll organize a little party at my place. I'll make sure you and Simone are on the list. You can start getting to know her." Of course, the party we'd have after everyone else had gone home would be different to the one whilst David was there, but that's the way it goes, sometimes.

He smiled. "That'll be great. Thanks Andy. Mind you, don't leave it too long. I met another little beauty here tonight, and I think it was mutual, so I could well be busy." He smirked. "Ah hell, what am I saying? I'll make room for Simone if you can set something up. Who wouldn't?" He patted me on the shoulder. "Thanks mate."

"No problem. So... in the meantime, what about Jennifer? Isn't she your type?"

He looked across again. "Jennifer? No way. She's too young. And too thin. I prefer my women a bit curvier."

"She's the same age as Sam."

"Exactly. Too young."

"Oh come on now David. Are you telling me that if two girls came over who looked as good as Jennifer and Sam do tonight, and they came on to us, you wouldn't be trying to score?"

He grinned. "Well, maybe."

"Told you. The only question is: would it be Jennifer's look-a-like... or Sam's, given that you like them curvy?"

He looked across again at the girls, taking them in for a few moments. Then he blushed, looked away embarrassed, and said "Well, Jennifer of course."

I raised one eyebrow. "Really? Something tells me it would be the curvier one. What was it you said: "Too thin"? Come on - no shame in it. Sam's a good-looking girl, and we both know I'm not asking you if you actually fancy Sam herself - just someone like her."