Anal At Last Ch. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He looked at me ruefully. "Well, OK, damn you. If it was a choice between a girl built like Jen or a girl... built like Sam, it'd be the latter." He emphasized the "built like".

"Tell me about it," I answered, thinking about the first time I fucked Sam's tits. "She certainly pushes my buttons..." I coughed, breaking the moment. "Well, what I mean is: she would do, if she wasn't my babysitter and half my age. And don't you ever tell Ang we had this conversation."

"Only if you don't tell Sam," he countered. We chinked our glasses together, and carried on chatting about the various women at the event. After a while, Jennifer came over and dragged him away to dance. He looked over his should at me as he was led to the dance floor, and I just raised my glass at him to wish him luck.

The party was starting to quieten down, people heading home, so we mixed some more, chatting to people we'd not had much time with, thanking them for coming, etc. People kept grabbing Angela to say goodbye, and there were a few tears from some family and friends, along with sharing of emails, promises to phone regularly, and so on.

Eventually, a few die-hards settled around the bar, and Angela said we'd better go. We made our apologies, leaving the hotel staff to handle the guests who wanted to carry on drinking, and we headed off. Angela, Peter, and Simone headed back to mine in one taxi, and I saw Sam and Jennifer back to Angela's place.

The two girls were reasonably drunk, and on the way back, Sam fell asleep. Jennifer and I carried on chatting, and then we arrived at Simone's and I let the girls in, asking the taxi driver to wait.

Sam kind of came round, but she wasn't at all well. Jennifer and I carried her upstairs, and started to take some of her clothes off before pouring her into bed. Jennifer suddenly needed to pee, and excused herself, making me promise not to do anything nasty to Sam.

I didn't. I would have done if I'd been alone, but I didn't want to arouse Jennifer's suspicions, so I just took Sam's shoes and socks off, and left it at that, tucking her up in bed.

Then I headed out the room, to show Jennifer to Angela's spare room, where she was sleeping. She'd already found it, and was standing in the door way. She had on just her bra and knickers, and was the epitome of a slim, fit young woman. A smooth, toned stomach, showing a hint of a six-pack (I remembered that she ran at competition level for the university); a small but pert pair of tits; obviously, lovely toned legs.

"Oh, Andy, excuse me. I hope you don't mind, but I thought as I had my jeans down, I might as well go all the way and take them and my blouse off. Besides, it's not like you've never seen a woman in her undies before, I'm sure."

I smiled, enjoying the view but trying not to show it. She was an attractive girl, pretty, but Sam's friend. I didn't want to come between them.

"I take it this is where I'm sleeping?" she asked.

I nodded, and before I said anything she carried on. "Andy, can I be honest with you about something?"

"Sure. Shoot," I said, keeping my eyes off her flesh.

"I was thinking about you tonight."

"Oh?"

"Yeah, it'll be hard for you with Angela away, won't it? I mean, not being near your girlfriend."

"Oh, I think I'll manage," I answered, smiling to myself. With Sam, Simone, Charlie, and any others I could rope into our sordid little arrangement, I was sure I would manage. Hell, even just Charlie and Sam - and the ever-absent Jules, hopefully - would be more than enough to keep me busy.

"Oh, I'm sure you will. You're a single dad, and obviously quite capable. And Angela's obviously smitten with you, so you must be an alright chap. But - well, it'll probably get lonely without her around, right? So... I was thinking... why don't you... call me sometime? We could keep each other company, as I don't have a boyfriend either, and sometimes it's nice to have someone around, you know what I mean?" She was running her hand over her stomach as she was saying this, teasingly.

"Er. I think I know what you mean, yes."

"So?"

"So what?"

"So will you call? I'm sure - " She reached out, grabbing my hand, pulling me into the doorway with her. "- absolutely sure - that we would have a good time." Her hands came up around the back of my head, playing with the hairs on my neck.

"Now, Jennifer, I'm sure a girl as attractive as you will have a boyfriend shortly, so you won't be needing me."

She smiled. "So I'm attractive, am I? That's good, as I'm attracted to you as well." Oh shit, I thought. "And it's not a boy I'm after. I'm fed up with boys. Leaving you high and dry just when you want them the most. I fancy trying a real man for once." She slid a hand down me, grazing my face, my chest, my stomach, down to my groin, and her fingertips grazed against my cock through my trousers.

"Jennifer, you don't know what you're doing."

"Oh, Andy, let's not play games. I know exactly what I'm doing." Her hand pressed harder, and she started rubbing me through the material. She looked down, and licked her lips. "Nice," she breathed, then looked up to me. "And so do you. So... will you call? Or, now that we're here, maybe you could linger for a little while longer... Help me get nicely tucked into bed."

I took hold of her hand, lifting her off me. "I think not, Jennifer, you're a lovely girl, honest, and I'm flattered, but... Well, my life's going to be complex enough with Angela gone, and I don't see people behind her back." Obviously, I didn't mention seeing people WITH her permission. "I don't need extra complexity."

"Andy, you might not NEED extra complexity, but are you sure you don't WANT it?" As she said that, she moved my hand to her breasts, pressing it so I was cupping a tit through her bra.

I lingered for a moment, enjoying the feel of her small, pert breast, squeezing gently. She sighed softly, her eyes closing for a moment, her mouth opening, her tongue flicking out to wet her lips. She shifted position, pressing herself against me, her groin pressing against mine. Jesus, she knew all the moves. She let go of my hand, reached back to undo her bra, and slid it off her shoulders. I hesitated for a moment, and then cupped her naked tit, enjoying the feel of her hot flesh.

She groaned again, and reached down to rub my cock again, more firmly this time. She tilted her head, pulling me with one hand into a kiss, her tongue flirting with my lips, enticing them to open.

But I broke the kiss, stepping away from her.

"No Jennifer. I'm sorry. But I'm not what you're after."

She pouted, looking up at me through her eyelashes. "Well, maybe you'll change your mind once you've gone without Angela for a while."

"I doubt it. I have no intention of hurting her."

"We'll see," she retorted, smiling at me. One hand came up to her tit, teasing her nipple.

"Goodnight, Jennifer. Sleep tight," I said, stepping away into the hallway.

She slowly lowered a hand down to her own groin, and rubbed slightly through her knickers. "Oh, I'm sure I'll have no problems sleeping Andy. Are you sure you don't want to hang out with me a bit longer? You can watch..."

"Goodnight, Jennifer," I said again, more firmly, but smiling a bit as well.

She shrugged. "Ah well, at least I tried."

"You did at that, and a lesser man would have been tempted."

She smiled at me. "You weren't even tempted Andy? I guess I'll need to be more obvious next time."

"Oh, I think you were obvious enough.... I'll come round tomorrow and pick you up. I'll call first. Let Sam know that she needs to be ready."

"Scared to be alone with me Andy?"

"No. There's nothing you could do to scare me Jennifer, I've seen and done it all before."

"That might be true, but have you ever done it within anyone who's half your age."

I smirked at her. "You'd be surprised what I've done."

She raised her eyebrows, surprised. "Wow, I'm impressed. I didn't think you were the type. Still, now that I know you are, that just makes you all the more interesting to me, since I know I won't be wasting my time on someone who'll run screaming for the hills just as it get's interesting."

"Goodnight, Jennifer" I said again.

She puffed out her cheeks. "Ah well, it could have been good. Well, for me, it still will be, even though I'm all alone, but it could have been good for both of us. Oh, and Andy, maybe you could check round the house tomorrow while we're gone. I'd hate for Angela to find a pair of my knickers under this bed. I mean, after a night of me thinking about all the things you and I could have done together, I don't think she would appreciate the ... smell. Maybe she'll suspect that you and I have been up to things behind her back.... So make sure you pick them up. Keep them as a memento for next time you're feeling lonely." She smiled, rubbing her cleft more for a few strokes, then sliding her hand inside the front of her knickers, groaning as she rubbed her flesh.

Then she stepped back into the room. "Sweet dreams, Andy," she breathed, as she closed the door, watching me as she did so.

I laughed to myself as I walked down the stairs. I gave the taxi instructor my address, and headed off. En route, I got a text, from an unknown number

"Andy, it's Jen. Got your number from Sam's phone. I meant what I said. I'd really like to get to know you. It could be fun, and I can be very discreet. Call me on this number when you're feeling lonely."

I went to delete the text, and then, selfishly, saved the number to my phone book. I didn't know what I was going to do, as I'm sure it would kill Sam if I saw Jennifer on the side, but... who knows, maybe there was a way round it.

During the ride, I wondered how to introduce Jamie, the stripper, to the night's events. I formulated a plan, and called him. He was surprised to hear from me, thinking I'd bottle out at the last minute. We discussed the plan, which involved him coming over to my place, and parking outside till I let him in, so we could surprise Angela.

We ended the call just as the taxi dropped me off back at mine, and I put the phone onto vibrate only, took a deep breath, and entered the house, wondering what I'd see with Angela, Simone, and Peter having spent some time there already.

It wasn't what I expected...