Anal-slut Life Ch. 05

Story Info
Anal-slut gets a new chastity device.
911 words
4.18
18.1k
8

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 12/31/2023
Created 06/28/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Anal-slut stirred awake as Master's alarm signalled the start of a new day. Normally, she would be awake and giving Master his morning wake up call with her tongue. Startled, she jolted up.

"Don't worry, Anal-slut. You won't be punished, I have to go to work early today and after the busy day you had yesterday I thought it best to let you sleep. I forgot to turn off my usual alarm in my excitement yesterday," Master said as he looked down at his branded slut, "Since you are awake, let's get you ready for today. Here, put this eye mask on. I've changed my mind and want your body to heal before I show you your new decorations."

Anal-slut placed the eye mask on with disappointment. She hoped to see all of the things Master put on her but acknowledged that waiting would build her excitement. She could feel her new jewellery tugging slightly on her nose and breasts, also the sting of more work on her cunt and ass-pussy but had no idea what it looked like. She shivered in delight.

Master pulled her up by a loop in her collar and guided her to the bathroom. There he proceeded to do her daily enema routine and shower. Afterwards, he took her straight to the play room and placed her over a chaise, ass-pussy and her new label on display.

"Fuck, just look at you! I can't believe you're mine sometimes. It's a good job your new decorations will remind me and everyone else, of your owner everyday. Still I don't think it's a big enough reminder for you. That's why I got this new plug, " Master grinned as he took out his latest purchase, "Spread your ass cheeks, Anal-slut."

Without thought, Anal-slut obeyed. Master chuckled at her obedience and began to insert the plug. Anal-slut flinched as the cold metal slid easily into her gaping hole. It did not stretch her as much as she thought, that was until Master slowly started to dilate it! Slowly, he adjusted the toys width until Anal-slut began to whimper and shake. Her fuck hole was being ruined again but the pain made her so needy. Her pleasure dropped though when she heard a click of a small lock.

"Perfect! Now your ass-pussy as well as your cunt is locked. No one is getting in without my permission. Now, get on your knees. My cock needs a good servicing."

His slut cried but gladly turned her attention to his aching cock. Maybe if she did a good job, he would remove the plug before heading to work. She licked and sucked as best she could, allowing her throat to relax so she could take all of his length. She desperately tried to distract herself, not only from the painful stretch of the chastity plug but from the sting of her new additions too.

Master grinned at the sight of his slut's discomfort and delighted at the branding he added. She was his and he loved seeing it in ink. The plug and surrounding depraved tattoo around her ass made him so hard he couldn't hold back. He roughly grabbed her hair and proceeded to face fuck her, holding nothing back. Anal-slut focused on not choking as he forced his cock in and out of her throat. Quickly though she found herself covered in spit and his cock lodged firmly in her gullet as it pulsed and coated her insides with his cum.

Master sighed as he his sated member into his trousers. Not caring that Anal-slut was still recovering her breath, he led her to the latex vacuum bed and guided her to lie down. She was still unaware of where he placed her and his silent actions made her worry. He bound her arms and legs together using tape and then placed a pair of earbuds in. Finally he took off the eye mask and very briefly, Anal-slut, saw the possessive and obessed look in his eyes but he placed an eyeless latex mask with a built in tube for breathing over her head. She tried to squirm and protest but he bound her too tight and ignored her.

The next thing to go is this hair. It ruins the smooth latex look, he mused.

"Now before I zip this bed up, there's something you should know. I'm off on a business trip, hopefully it won't be more than a week, but in the meantime you'll be here fully locked and plugged. I thought it would be the best way to allow you to heal in peace. Don't worry, I'll be giving the keys to your favourite secretary and she'll look after you. Be a good slut for her now, I've given her permission to punish you if you misbehave."

Master leaned down and gave Anal-slut's hard nipples a goodbye kiss before sealing her in the bed. Anal-slut cried out and tried again to get out but couldn't as the latex tightened and compressed around her leaving her totally immobile. Tears ran down her face. How could he leave her stuffed and hurting like this for 7 days?!

Anal-slut eventually calmed, knowing she could do nothing until his secretary came to see her. As she lay there, the ear buds turn on filling her with sounds of fucking and Master's soothing voice, telling her it was OK and that this was her purpose to be his fucktoy and precious Anal-slut...