All Comments on 'Anal-slut Life Ch. 05'

by Anal_lassie19

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Your writing has gone from good ideas being portrayed somewhat rushed. To what i can only describe as a standard abusive fantasy.

Starting out by Jake convincing her to quit her job with promises to take care of her. Or as it seems, isolating her from anyone who could help her get away from this, and making her financially dependent on him.

Continuing to pimp her out to his friends, endangering her by leaving her alone while she is being restrained and filled up with an enema. You do not leave someone restrained without supervision.

Then she gets drugged and has her body modified without her consent, and it is non-con since she was neither informed about what was going to happen, or in a position to refuse.

And now she is being held against her will, while he yet again leaves her alone, not caring about her safety or her consent.

If the intention was to turn this into a depraved fantastical horror story then i have to say you have managed it rather well. (even if i would say that Jake going from a fairly regular dom with odd kinks into psycho happened without any real character development, beyond one red flag when he left her tied and fucked by a machine)

Anal_lassie19Anal_lassie195 months agoAuthor

Hi, thank you for your thoughts. I do admit my writing has been rushed, started to feel the pressure to unload quicker rather than letting my ideas stew.

Obviously, in real life leaving someone restrained is a big no. However, this is just fiction and yes, my ideas are darker which is what I planned for this series anyway.

It won't be everyone's cup of tea but I'm not writing to please everyone, that would be an impossible expectation.

born2rebellisborn2rebellis5 months ago

Exceptional. :) never gonna please everyone. So objectively true. Another hot story

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous