Anal-slut Life Ch. 06

Story Info
Master returns to his Anal-slut.
1.9k words
4.58
13k
9

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 12/31/2023
Created 06/28/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On his journey back home, Master reviewed Anal-slut's performance over the last 6 days. He was so proud of his fucktoy. Not once did she complain or voice her safeword to Hailey. She followed every order with grace and no resistance. Master's balls ached whenever Anal-slut's licked his secretary's cunt to an explosive end or when his slut's cheeks turned scarlet after a good whipping.

He particularly enjoyed receiving close up videos. Most of which featured Anal-slut's loose fuckhole and the new branding of 'fill me' taken very seriously as large enemas pumped into it. He groaned as he heard his fucktoy's whimpers as she desperately tried to keep in the load. It wasn't easy with all the recent stretching. Her fuckhole was constantly gaping and needed extra effort to close nowadays.

Her training was going well and so was the healing of her new jewellery and tattoos. Danni had just informed him that she was happy with the progress and that he could play with her fuckhole and nipples in moderation. Her clit piercing however needed more time. Not that big a deal. The only use for it was to torment her, keep her at the cusp of orgasm until he gave permission. He had no need for it, all he desired was to feel her cunt and ass-pussy clench around his cock and milk it until he flooded her with his seed.

Hopefully, that seed would bare fruit soon. He noticed in the cam footage that Anal-slut wasn't taking her contraceptive. His little slut wanted to bear his child, finally. The thought of her breast and belly swelling made his dick harden. To have her full breasts in is hands, squeezing her nipples until they leaked made him even more determined to breed her. Lost in his thoughts, he didn't realise he had arrived until his driver coughed.

He quickly exited the car and into his private elevator. Excitement thrummed in his veins as the levels increased, he knew his fucktoy should be ready and waiting for him with her fuckhole filled with lube and desperate to please. As soon as he stepped inside his apartment, Hailey was waiting with a sardonic grin on her face.

"It really is a shame you managed to complete the negotiations so quickly, I was rather enjoying your little Anal-slut. I do believe her oral skills have greatly improved since I've looked after her," she said.

Master chuckled, "Thank you, Hailey. I'm just glad I have someone trustworthy to help with her. Is there any way I can repay you?"

"No need, I got all my desires from your slut. If, however, you ever need a third or have another business trip I am more than willing to step in."

"Noted. Now, if you don't mind I'm going to say hello to my Anal-slut. I need to make sure her holes are still in good condition."

"Haha. Enjoy yourself, sir, I'll see myself out."

Too impatient to see Hailey off, Master set off towards the playroom where he was greeted to a wonderful site. Anal-slut's curved body spread eagle, restrained only by the tight latex bed. His cock hardened instantly. Seeing her lying there like the perfect sex doll waiting to be unwrapped and fucked thoroughly by it's owner.

Turning his desires, Master slowly tugged at the bed zip uncovering his doll slowly to increase the anticipation not only for himself but for his fucktoy. He wondered what she was thinking, feeling the latex ease off her body. Was she licking her lips at the thought of Hailey's cunt again or steadying her heart for another flogging? Soon enough she'll realise her torment was over and that her Master's cock would soon be stuffing her full. What hole though depended on her answers.

Anal-slut gasped as Master removed her breathing gag, it was a relief to breathe normally again, even if it was just for a short while. Anal-slut pondered at why Mistress was releasing her again so soon in the day. At least, she thought it was daytime. Her eyes had been covered almost constantly over the past days so her sense of time was all confused. Not that it mattered, all that did was being a good slut for Master whenever he returned. God, she hoped it was soon! She was miserable without him and his cock. She didn't even desire an orgasm, just to be used and filled by him, to give him pleasure was enough for her. To be his fucktoy, cumslut and the growing need to be bred was all she could think of since he had sealed her away.

She found herself being guided onto all fours and shivered as the cool air drifted over her bare ass. In Hailey's last visit, she was stripped bare, save the latex mask that had been changed to one with a detachable blindfold. With her eyesight removed, her sense of touch had heightened. She tensed as fingers caressed the reddened cheeks and dragged down to her locked fuckhole. They stroked the sensitive skin surrounding the plug, as if admiring it. Then to her relief, she heard the lock of her chastity plug click open. She moaned as the device contracted and slid easily out of her gaping hole. She could feel a bubble of lube threatening to drip out but fingers caught it and pushed it back inside her. The fingers didn't stop there, they pushed and withdrew multiple times, more fingers joined in slowly fucking her abused hole until she groaned and panted. Her pleasure dropped as the delightful digits left her sloppy orifice.

Anal-slut was stunned as she heard and felt the lock of her pussy shield open. Only Master had the key, had he returned? Was he going to use her like she needed him to? She felt a garter belt being placed around her waist and moaned as her labia piercings were stretched and attached onto it. Hands then guided her onto her back with her knees bent and legs open to allow more piercings to attach at the front of the belt. Anal-slut's cunt was dripping with need, the stretching of her labia giving no chance to hide.

Carefully, she was lifted off the bed and placed sitting up with her Master under her. She definitely knew it was him, not just be the ease of him carrying her but the hot, hard member teasing her ass-pussy was a clear indication. If only it weren't encased in his trousers and shoved into her empty hole instead. She moaned with want. Master hooked her legs over his, spreading them wide and began to tug and pluck at her nipple piercings. She writhed as the pleasure rolled through her.

"I didn't tell you to move, did I? Stay still whilst I admire my toy," he whispered, caressing and squeezing her swollen mounds, "You're so fucking gorgeous. I've missed my little Anal-slut. You're new additions have healed faster than planned too. What to take a look?"

Anal-slut nodded and blinked rapidly as her blindfold came off. As soon as her eyes adjusted they were filled with her reflection. She gasped at her larger nipple rings and septum piercing, they made her look like the sultry sex slave she was. Her gaze travelled downward to find her owner's mark tattooed permanently on her skin. She gulped in trepidation but her pussy throbbed and clit twinkled. She squealed as she realised it was much larger than a week ago and also had it own jewellery. No wonder it hurt for so long down there! Her eyes lifted to her Master's in shock and anger but it melted away after reading his love and pride in her body.

"See? You look absolutely ravishing. My perfect fuck doll and slave. Even the worthless cunt agrees, spilling it's honey everywhere," Master coated his fingers in your arousal and cleaned them with his tongue, "Damn you taste good. You haven't even seen the best part yet. Let's flip you over."

Master repositioned his Anal-slut facing him, ass to mirror and spread her cheeks.

"Stick out that naughty ass more, that's it. Now look at your greedy fuckhole and tell me what it says."

Anal-slut's eyes widened and teared up as she took in the obscene writing surrounding her gape.

Her voice trembled, "Fuck me, fill me."

Master chuckled, "Exactly that is what it's for. I aim to be a good Master and make sure it never goes empty ever again. Now what do you say to your Master?" His eyes captured his slut's not allowing her to break free as four of his fingers plunged into her awaiting ass-pussy.

"Oohh. Thank you Master for my new jewellery and decorations. They remind me what a true slut I am and who I belong to."

His fingers continued their assault making her mind go blank and her body relax.

"That's my fucktoy. I just love how your ass swallows everything. I think you need to show me just how much you appreciate your new decorations. What do you say, how can you show your devotion to me?"

Anal-slut moaned and grinded on his fingers desperate to have release but that wouldn't make her a good slave. No, she needed to show him that his pleasure was with more than hers.

"Please Master. Let me fuck you with my cunt, let me feel you pulse in me. I want you to breed me!" she cried out.

Master's smile widened, his plan had worked. This slut would do anything for him, even deny herself an orgasm. Just perfect. He unbuttoned his trousers and released his throbbing cock from it's confines. Anal-slut spared no time in sinking her deliciously hot cunt down his shaft. God, it was heaven. He let her control the speed as she bobbed up and down. Her inner walls already clenching around him but unable to climax.

"Fuck yes. Take your Master's cock like a good slut. You want to cum, don't you? Such a needy little whore. Why can't you cum, slut?"

Anal-slut's eyes rolled at the intensity of his cock and words, "This is your hole, Master. My cunt is only for your pleasure and to breed with. My cunt is not worthy to cum."

Master growled as he grabbed her neck applying a little pressure to ground her, "That's correct, fucktoy. Now turn around. I want you to watch my dick own that cunt."

She turned to the original position. Her eyes concentrated on her Master's shaft plunging in and out steadily of her quivering pussy. The pleasure was overwhelming, she was already at the edge unable to plunge, unable to stop. Tears streamed down her latex covered face as his thrusts became harder and faster.

He was in heaven as he used his slut like the cocksleeve she is. His hands gripped and pulled at her enlarged tits as he grunted. Too soon he felt a shiver run down his spine. His cock jumping and ready to breed his slut's tight hole.

"I'm gonna to cum, fucktoy. I'm going to paint your cunt white and impregnate you. Who's cunt is this?" He growled.

"It's yours, your cunt. Please let it have your cum, breed your cunt" Anal-slut wailed as he rammed his cock forcefully inside her.

Once, twice then..

"FFFuuuCckk" he groaned as warm cum sprayed and filled Anal-slut's convulsing cunt.

She smiled and turned to face her Master's sweaty face. She placed her lips on his, "Welcome home, Master".