All Comments on 'Anchors Away!! Pt. 14'

by buckneckid2000

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
chytownchytownover 2 years ago

*****One of the best series I have read in Literotica!! Thanks for sharing.

sc573791sc573791over 2 years ago

If and when you finally end this series I'm going to have to re read it a few times, I've REALLY enjoyed it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great series. A great story line with some funny spots and twists and turns. Hopefully they do the loop again and see Tom & Sara.

deepred53deepred53over 2 years ago

Yes! I wanted Bob and Rick to stay together. Max, seems like a nice guy, but he has too much unclaimed baggage for Bob. Keep writing, please!

TomNJaxTomNJaxover 2 years ago

Thanks for the "turn." It was great to have them all explore options but I really hope Rick and Bob end up together. Loving the story in any case!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The bright where Lake Huron flows into the the St. Claire River is called the Blue Water Bridge because the water is so blue. The Great Lakes are beautiful.

I was not expecting the turn of events with Bob and Rick. That will be interesting to see where it goes. Love the story.

Qwer12Qwer12over 2 years ago
Top Shelf Entertainment Again

Such a great and well written story by a great story teller. Love all the characters and you can relate to all of them and match them up to people we have met in life and their life experiences. Cheers. Thanks for publishing this.

xxxtratall1xxxtratall1over 2 years ago

Born and raised in Niagara Falls NY and was very impressed with the accuracy of your description of the area. Also lived in Michigan for several years and traveled some of the same routes you have mentioned. Waiting for the next chapter on the edge of my seat.

paulyepspaulyepsover 2 years ago

Thank you for getting Bob and Rick back together .. I was really annoyed … can’t wait for the next chapter…

BBeinhartBBeinhartover 2 years ago

Bob and Rick is who we like and they should be the focus. To be frank, Max is an irritating distraction.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I really hope Bob and Rick end up together. I’m in a loving age gap relationship and I was sad when it looked like the story was going in the direction of “age appropriate” couples; there is a happily ever after for Bob and Rick if you choose to write it!

hobie1010hobie1010over 2 years ago
I was

Born and raised in Conneaut. This chapter hit home for me. Keep going!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Loving this series!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Rick, Bob, Max, Ann; sure glad I started reading the story from the beginning. When Max and Bob ironed out their initial issues you could almost read the writing on the wall, fight, fuck or go for your gun. Early on it became apparent Bob and Rick were on the verge of renewing their relationshipn the relationship that started back in Stt Joe at the very start of the trip. Max was only a minor distraction for Bob, she's had feelings for Rick right from the beginning. This has been a great "read" from the start keep this story going...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbuckneckid2000@buckneckid2000
just a horny old man with a penchant for telling stories, or so I have been told. Now that I am retired, I hope to put a few of the stories, gathering dust in the back of my mind...into print. Hopefully, they will be as much fun for the reader, as they are for me to write!

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES