All Comments on 'And Then The Light Bulb Went On'

by Hooked1957

Sort by:
  • 895 Comments (Page 6)
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Still one of the very best stories to come from Hooked. Love it. Just wish we could have a follow up on the wife’s lousy life post divorce. And the MC get some joy with a new relationship. Just to put it to that shitty ex wife that he can still have genuine happiness in a relationship. Five plus for me

dgfergiedgfergieover 2 years ago

second time still a good story, he should of burned the judge but that's just me and I'm a nice guy. Mybe Islam has the right idea, cover the women up because they are to distracting to all us horny males?? Nah that's kinda dumb!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

a kick in the balls, that's all the punk gets. The betrayal of the wife is screwed, but the asshole broke the guy code. I would have exposed him, the character of the punk is in question. I would have made the affair loud and all the details would be known BTB lol

desecrationdesecrationover 2 years ago

"No, you loved him with all your heart. You loved him so much that you gave him up so he could pursue his career dream, all the while knowing I was your back-up plan." That's the core of it right there. I wanted the judge to get his career burned, too, but figured the protagonist had too much concern for Jeannie after all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story, and totally agree with desecration...She possibly regrets that her first two kids were not the judges' LP

fredbrownfredbrownover 2 years ago

That darn Traci again, beautiful and HOT! Gimme her phone number

Metal caps on boot toes don't make'm hurt more .....

Except maybe as a psychological thing .....

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The slut cheated on him for 4 years with a man he thought was his friend, then deceived him for twenty some years, and he doesn't want to hurt her by damaging her lover's reputation???

He's such a wimp he's willing to let a low-life piece of shit have a shot at the Supreme Court??

He's a pathetic winp who cares nothing for his country!

BlueEyd2BlueEyd2over 2 years ago

You don't clarify the relationship with his youngest daughter. He was way to kind to his wife, and the kids not talking to him ever again is bizarre and absurd. Must have had a shitty relationship with them.

Don't understand why he didn't burn the Judge too.

WrickettsWrickettsover 2 years ago

I really don’t understand Traci. Forgive me, I love you and oh by the well cut you got if you divorce me. Write a better ending

deadmunnydeadmunnyover 2 years ago

One of my faves......... I love reading about these stories, where it was a LONG TERM affair and how its dealt with?, especially when it was over years ago........ a quandary to be sure, especially when things have been well between the couple.

Trust, Fidelity, respect....... are not time sensitive. .... Great line.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Simp.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

His brilliant plan was to kick him in the balls. Nope. Sue him for every dime it took to raise that kid and let the press do the rest.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

For some reason, cheaters always believe they will be forgiven. I put my wife and cheater through the living room window. I got 9 days in jail and came home to a totally empty house. It was still worth the window.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story author! What more can I say...except 5 stars, all the way?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

No comments and no star

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

unreadable crap

"i still loved her." No you did not. Ever.

FlynnTaggartFlynnTaggartover 2 years ago

4, interesting story but a terrible and abrupt ending. His revenge consisted of him losing contact with his entire family except the daughter who wasn't genetically his, the judge escaping squeakly clean except for the loss of a ball, and not real consequences for the wife. Not saying this needed to be a BTB story but should have been more consequences then a kick in the nuts. Seems like everyone except the MC came out fine.

rockdoctor63rockdoctor63over 2 years ago

Great story except for not taking the Judge down. I would have taken him to court for back child support and let it all come out. The hell with his wife, she never did apologize and would probable go back to the Judge if she got the chance.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

When the wife got the older kids to take her side all bets would have been off. Informing the wife of the affair continuing and burning the judges career would have been the result. Of course Traci would probably have just moved in with the judge.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Agreed!! Others comments right on!!! Judge goes down!! Infidelity comes out!!! Kids not until groveling apologies!! Pumpkin ok!!! Jeanne told her of continuation and write off!!

BAnde53507BAnde53507over 2 years ago

Second time I’ve read this story. My rating for it (2*) hasn’t changed. The tale comes across as too ‘woe is me’. Clarks ‘scorched earth’ mindset is costing him the relationships of anyone who doesn’t agree with him. The biggest example is his children. He tells Marissa he will always love her, even though she is not his child, but is willing to forfeit relationships with his other children because they won’t agree with him. Not as loving a father as he professes to be. Clark is headed for a lonely life littered with failed relationships. These comments should in no way be construed as agreeing with the wife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I thought it was probably the most accurate of these kinds of stories. Things don't always work themselves the way you think or want them to. It simply takes time. Time to work through the affair, time to work through the outcomes, and time to work through the relationships through the ancillary actors. You want happy endings with the story all tied up in a nice bow, don't pour yourself into a relationship. 5************'s

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Second read, liked the story. Good Job. One thing i would have liked is her responce to his "truth". she never said she was sorry for the affair, she never replied to having loved the Judge and would have divorved him if asked, she never responded to him pointing out that she was defending the Judge over him again. The one line comments about her look was ok, but an emotional responce would have been better. i come here for the drama of the conflict.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Her not calling or trying for any contact proved his point.

EZ8ltEZ8ltover 2 years ago

Bullshit, he should've ruined his career as well, this is a rather letdown ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Terrible ending , no man would not bring the judge down, file under adultery, go hard after the wife on annulment due to fraud. Screw the kids, only the daughter knew the pain of her mom’s betrayal. He certainly should have told Jeannie about the continuing affair. I hate cuck stories

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Not outing the judge ruined it for me.

That was wrong on many levels.

Bill S.

FreeAmericanPatriotFreeAmericanPatriotover 2 years ago

Should have filed for divorce under adultery.

Sued the judge for alienation of affection and for back child support for 18 years.

Would have gotten court order to test the other brat kids.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

LOL the judge teamed up with his wife to make his whole life a lie and he does that neutered pathetic revenge when he could hurt his career? Ah the lit pallid response strikes again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Why respect the judge when he clearly doesn't have any respect for Clark it feels like it should go further with the kids.

peterb5740peterb5740over 2 years ago

I hate cheaters because of my own personal experance's but I can say karma is real , my exes took 50 years and she paid the ultemate price.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

She cheated on him & never even apologized, but continually lied/ deceived throughout the years. Even now when he's going to see the judge, she's more worried about that man than her husband. She took her family against him, except for the youngest daughter. He should've listed as adultery as one of the reasons for divorcing her, having recorded the conversations along the way. She wouldn't be able to deny it.

And that judge? Hit him with child support at least & making it public. His promises to her not to do that? I'd break it in an instant with her 20yr lying to him. Absolutely no excuses.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Slut 1, wimp 0

Pasqual_ClementePasqual_Clementeover 2 years ago

One would think that the facts of George and Traci's affair would come out, eventually. This would ruin Georges career. Better, I think, if George retired, explain why, them file assault charges against George. Then after Clark and Traci divorce, file suit for damages caused by C;ark's attack. Why after, I am assuming that George still has warm feelings for Tracie and would not want to have anything negative occur to lessen what Tracie would get from the divorce.

-

Why, do I propose this. Because 2 wrongs do not make a right. While Clark's attack on George is understandable and fulfilling it is still against the law and committing such an attack leaves Clark open to major legal ramifications. Clark was on his way to a clean exit, but this last act of defiance/revenge could ruin that.

-

Yes, I know, it is fiction. The author can write what the author wants. And this author does write well. But, in this case, the author did not write as well as usual. IMHO, at least.

-

Pasqual

BlueEyd2BlueEyd2over 2 years ago

I don't get why he protected George's career. That was absurd. He should have burned both of them.

FreeAmericanPatriotFreeAmericanPatriotover 2 years ago

i would make it my mission to ruin the judge and his whore.

BuckeyebobBuckeyebobover 2 years ago
great story.

Thank you for writing such a great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I like your story. Would have given it 5 stars if you had written into the story the judges fling.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

He just accepted and let George go? That didn't seem to fit in with the tenor of the story.

Mr_Sap24Mr_Sap24over 2 years ago

Not bad, neither great but there isn't much of that 'sainthood' element that some authors like to invest into the cheated husband, making the world turn into their favor becuase their wife were unfathful.

Mr_Sap24Mr_Sap24over 2 years ago

Damn I love that comment from @Pasqual_Clemente, really smart view there, hope some authors followed his advice.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

why let the judge off so easily why ? apart from that story was ok spoilt by not burning the judge

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

the cool kids knew about it but did not tell him . And he stays friends with the judges wife . What a Cluck I would have sued the judge and destroyed the judges reputation . I would not have stayed friends with the wife

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

So really nobody thought after 30+ years of deceit & lying that he's right in the divorce. Love his attack on his wife, especially mentioning that if George asked her to divorce hubby she would've. Great line! However, fuck the promise that he wouldn't do anything against the judge & his career. Having lied to her husband for so long with the 4yr cheating, she's in no position to ask anybody about keeping promises. I would've gone for his rep & back child support.

Months pass & the kids don't want to talk to him? Extremely hurtful & hard, but ignore them. Tell 'em when their ready, to let him know. In advance.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

It may have been 20+ years ago, but she knew then what she was doing. If she'd loved him, she would not have done it. She did it for 4 years and had that low-life prick's kid. Any way you cut the pie, she's a lying, cheating slimy whore. He should have exposed them both, or got them in the right place, never to be seen again...

numbnutz49numbnutz49about 2 years ago

Well focused and written story emphasizing the important point to the marriage. No, the bastard child wasn't the issue. He appeared to be able to reconcile that issue if the wife had confessed and shown regret. This issue was more like Watergate years ago - it wasn't the amateur, almost comedic break-in - it was the conspiracy at the highest level. When the wife, the judge, and his wife all knew and even enabled the later encounters this marriage was like a vicious tumor - it was only a matter of how long before it proved to be fatal.

DrgwngDrgwngabout 2 years ago

Judge needed to be crushed. Being nice to the slut was also uncalled for. Turning his kids against him merits nuclear response. Mc failure to respond when she blames him or calls him names was weak. Overall,acceptable, but not satisfying. Western society is in trouble. Testosterone measures lower with every generation. Male suicide is climbing and is more than five times higher than female. Males die earlier and more from all 15 major causes of death . Being a white male is becoming criminalzed. Reading Reddit regarding aggressive female behavior show literally thousands of examples of females harassing males and getting away with without prosecution because they are women. Even though death rates for prostate and breas cancer are similar, breast cancer research is funded over 660 times higher because it is politically expedient. Cuckolding is skyrocketing and wimpy low self esteem men flood society and are manipulated by more devious and experienced women. Welcome,to the future.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Believe me it's tough but if you want to be forgiven you have to forgive. I believe that what the 2 cheaters done was completely wrong but they will meet the real judge.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

A good solid story but also a bit wimpy. What good does kicking the Judge's balls do? With mordern science one can still lead a normal (although chemically enhanced) lifestyle. Child support, named in the divorce, radio and tv appearences, full disclosure, all these things would have nade for a feel good story. It ended not with a bang but with a wimpy whimper. Should have been a 5 star but weak ending has it getting only 3 from me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Boy that isnt me. I would have quitely got ruthless lawyer and went after the three assholes. I would have got him to privately talk about the affair and did the same with the wife, taping it all, then turned this into a real exposure thing incthe papers and everywhere. Traci, jeanie and george all need extreme public exposure to humiliate them and make them loose all self respect. Then get good ole traci out to a sweet dinner and act apologetic and drug her ass and hall her to mexico. Sell the bitch to a whorehouse there. She wants to fuck, she gets it, 50 times a day.

OdessaLesOdessaLesabout 2 years ago

Was the last 20 years a total lie ? Traci pulled the cheating crap years ago, repeating it for years and apparently falling in love with her lover. It was obvious Clark was just her back up. Kicking her to the curb was the correct decision. All of those thinking he was overly harsh should consider what they would do if it happened to them. Great story.

rn2711rn2711about 2 years ago

Sad, sad story. She just went back to her husband as a second, sure option. It could have been better if she confessed. Everyone of us had compromised one time or the other. We sometimes don't get out best option in life.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Every time one of the main characters calls his daughter "Pumpkin" I picture a fat spherical, orange kid.

not_a_viking_honestnot_a_viking_honestabout 2 years ago

I don't like labeling characters as cucks, wimpy is usually accurate enough. On second read through though, i'm incline to think of him as a cuck. Sure, he divorced her and cost the other guy one ball, but seriously, that's it? That's the best he can do?

sdc97230sdc97230about 2 years ago
Don't see why Clark would promise not to ruin George

Not saying that he should, but George should have spent the rest of his working life wondering if Clark was going to wait for his nomination to the high court and then tell his story.

AA82ndAAAA82ndAAabout 2 years ago

I usually, I do not read the comments before I write mine, however calling him a Cuck confuses me? He found out; he got a lawyer. At no time did he change his mind. His "punt" was the safest, legally action he could take. What delusional world is he a CUCK? A judge for Christ’s sake. Anderson had a great deal of power. Also, what if most people viewed this as his "real" kids did and do not care what the judge did 20 years ago? No, he did the correct thing. He also displayed the "whatever" factor concerning his kids. They obviously took after the wife. Lastly, this story was told very well. It did not set up to need extensive character background because all the wife’s "character" was on display. Also, she is now in a position to suffer for her continued selfish, bloviated deceitful person. Would have liked to see some communication context with Marissa after the divorce...BTRH.

Shepard_N7Shepard_N7about 2 years ago

I'm commander Shepard, and this is my favorite store on the citadel.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Cuck Husband, there are ways to ruin a judge's carrier, should have asked for 20 years of child support, mental distress, etc.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Jesus..... what a calculating bitch. A years-long affair, resulting in an illegitimate child, and occasional quick fucks even after? And the man's wife knew and said nothing, while allegedly a "dear friend"? And no remorse after the accidental discovery, even defending the lover's career. Utter lack of respect. The guy clearly was not a "cuck" as some idiots said here, as he took the right action. Except one. The story would have been much more interesting had the husband publicly and legally went after the Judge for back child support, paternity fraud, and maybe even a heart tort if in the right state. The scandal would not only end his career but put a stake through the ex-wife's heart as well. Public vindication is another sort of justified retribution after all.

LeontheKingLeontheKingabout 2 years ago

Definitely should have burnt the Judge as well as his wife

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I would love to seean author take up this story and have Clark decide that the proper response to being lied to, misled and disrespected for 20 years was to take a similar track and lie by saying he'd never tell anyone. Filing suit for back child support and making sure all their history was gone over on detail publicly. Clark should also make sure that his children are clear on the nature of their duplicitous whore mother and why life is so fucked up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Jesus, the ending was so lame. A kick to the nuts? That's it?! Somebody finish this properly please.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Not bad in many respects, but the failure to stop George from being elevated to the state sc is ridiculous. IRL, it would be thoroughly irresponsible. You don't want that kind of man on any bench, let alone on the state sc. Suing George for damages would also be appropriate. Moreover, the wife should have been exposed for her paternity fraud (which should be a felony).

lujon2019lujon2019about 2 years ago

Naw let him make the bench,

then sell his secret to organized crime,

then once he is compimized into throwing a case leak it to the media

JuanTwoNoJuanTwoNoabout 2 years ago

On very rare occasions somebody may say something that is diametrically opposed to something you have learned practically throughy osmosis from living in the world around you that you have taken it for granted and never thougt to question even. Yet on hearing it for the first time you know instantly that it is right. That happened to me one tine. A man I worked with and I were walking back to the job after lunch and I said something - I don't remember what nor why - about illegitimate children and he said "There's no such thing as an illegitimate child. Just illegitimate parents." And I knew the instant he said it that he was right.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Would dearly like to know what the future holds for Traci. Would or could any Literotica author please write a sequel or epilogue to this story. PLease!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Not enough payback. She broke he promise, he should have also. The reaction of his oldest kids sux. Hate this!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago
Many writers

On this site seem to live in a fantasy world where they think children will always side with the cheater when the innocent spouse leaves. Having worked with child services for 23 years, I will burst that bubble. In my experience dealing with children of broken homes, where the marriage ended acrimoniously because of infidelity, I can tell you that out of the many thousands of children I worked with, I can remember only one child that sided with the cheater. That was a 15 year old girl, who was so obviously brainwashed and conditioned by her mother to hate all men everywhere, that anyone that met her knew that girl would never have any kind of stable or lasting relationship with anyone, not without extensive counseling.

Most children, where the cheating took place between the ages of 8 and 16, invariably had high resentment towards the cheating parent.

xhristianjxhristianjabout 2 years ago

This was actually a good story but the problem is he basically just bent over and took it from his wife she literally lost nothing like WTF? And his little assault at the end like seriously who cares that is less than meaningless.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Need a new ending. The judge and wife need to both be exposed for what they are. They both need to be humiliated and disgraced for their deception.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

still a ccuck wimp...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

If I were Marissa I would go to a campaign meeting George is having and in front of the crowd of journalists say, "Father why have you never recognised or supported me as my father since I was born. I have the DNA proof you are my father so are you going to recognise me now and finally support me. You had an affair with my mother for four odd years produced me and abandoned me and you call yourself an honest man. A good father would not abandon their children so another man has to raise them." You are not fit to be a judge.

AethurAethuralmost 2 years ago

A sad tale where everybody lost except the cheating wife. It seems unrealistic that the two children would side with the mother while the third (Marissa) would side with the father. That's the only real criticism of this story. While I'd have liked to have seen some remorse from the wife, or some form of penance from her, that doesn't detract from the story. The wronged hubbies can't always run off with the 10+ years younger super hot coworker while the cheater is left destitute and either alone or pulling tricks to survive.

5*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This needs an update as to how Marissa handles things and what the divided family is doing. The Judge really does need to be taken down a notch or two.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Sorry, I would think there must be some legal charges that could be brought against a sitting judge who behaved like this. His career should be tanked.

Of course, these days, some people cannot be shamed, and the people that put them into office don’t care either, as long as he’s their boy. So what If he’s a rapist, wife beater, serial cheater, or human trafficker? They think his shit doesn’t stink, and if you think it does, we’ll, that’s YOUR problem.

EdgeOfSundownEdgeOfSundownalmost 2 years ago

Piss poor ending, why keep any promises to his slut of a wife. I'd damn sure let the world know he has an illegitimate kid. And sue his ass for back child support.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Come on, man. You've gotta do something about this. This thing is more frustrating than that shitty February story. I mean...fine, the MC made a promise that he feels obligated to keep for some ridiculous reason. The daughter made no such promise...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Well written tale of an self-righteous prick who is happy to effectively divorce his children as well as his wife because of a twenty year old affair. So much testosterone and so little self esteem. They're all much better off without him.

LA

tomol111tomol111almost 2 years ago

Wow, you did it again! We’ll done! My only disappointment is that your stories are too short. Very enjoyable, though.

YvesmiYvesmialmost 2 years ago

I rather agree with Amonymous LA.

hbroderhbroderalmost 2 years ago

One of the very best LW stories of all time... wish there was a sixth or seventh star to award!

However, because this story is written in a realistic style, the MC's revenge -- by kicking the predatory judge in the balls -- sticks out as wildly unlikely. The MC dons his steel-tipped cowboy boots, stands face-to-face across from the judge, and fells him with one swift premeditated kick. In reality, this tactic could succeed almost never. Men are hardwired to protect their testicles. Almost all would instinctively pivot their hips away from the kick in plenty of time to avoid a direct strike.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Interesting viewpoint, Anonymous LA. Being unwilling to accept a total betrayal by a woman who neither loved nor respected him is "self-righteous? I suppose her lying and betraying him and her vows and using him as nothing but a safe place is your idea of "righteous"? Fortunately, most women are not ignorant self-righteous, man-hating little bitches like you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Comments have a lot better ending.

Especially like the one where she gets up at public meeting and outs him big time!!!

He is definitely a wimp for not doing it himself

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

CLARK IS A CUCK. HIS WIFE IS A SKANK, HIS CHILDREN LIKE HER

Viper2011Viper2011almost 2 years ago

One of the best stories I have read on Literotica, I love the DNA aspect.

I would like to have seen Clark demand another POW WOW with all 4 characters there this time and after he gets some good legal advice.

The judge represents everything you don't want in a man who holds other peoples lives in his hands, he has to resign.

I would love to see others run with this story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Weak finish

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I seriously hope you're not that weak a person yourself irl as your character is in this story. What a little wimp.

MasterKoteMasterKotealmost 2 years ago

Why didnt he try to get back child support? Seems like thats the right thing to do besides the nut check. Too bad but I think this story could've used another page or so with more on the kids and the wife.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I can understand not ruining the bitch at some point, but the judge???

Destroying to the core is an only option.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

What vile creatures his children are.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Bet you the Judge is a Democrat.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

WHAT A STUPID CUCK AND HIS PATHETIC REVENGE AGAINST THE JUDGE AND SKANK WIFE....IT IS NO WONDER HE WAS A CUCKOLD FOR ALMOST 2 DECADES!!

IS THE WRITER AS WEAK AND WIMPY LIKE THe MC???

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

1 star for this dumb cunt husband story

OdessaLesOdessaLesalmost 2 years ago

It’s a shame two of his kids took their cheating mother’s side and acted as though she was the victim. She was the villain.

mattenwmattenwalmost 2 years ago

A man who is not ashamed and has no remorse at all for having an affair with someone else's married wife, getting her pregnant and then letting her husband raise the child for 25 years, such a characterless bastard should get into the highest judicial office? You my dear author must have a strange view of morals and ethics!

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanalmost 2 years ago

reread for me and still a 5 star. forgot to ask Jeannie at the after dinner discussion about her taking all the kids for an afternoon at the Lake House. Several times and after she said the affair had ended, so she lies also. Should have sued the Judge for child support or made a private deal.

skruff101skruff101almost 2 years ago

This story almost worked until the nonsense of not publicly outing the judge, getting physical later is a temporary release, the judge will recover and happily laugh at the cuck (behind his back obviously). Ruining his reputation has to be a more satisfying and long term desire/goal.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

It was a good, fictional story. Even after all those years I don't understand why he wouldn't ruin the Judge's career, ask for back child support, ruin his wife's reputation and just generally raise hell. After all those years of lies and deceit JUST getting a divorce didn't seem like enough. It would be interesting to read another story, based upon the same characters and the same set of facts wherein he goes postal. Otherwise nice story.

1...456789
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous