All Comments on 'And Then The Light Bulb Went On'

by Hooked1957

Sort by:
  • 895 Comments (Page 5)
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Reading this story brought back a lot of memories...Sure did get my emotions revved up.. 13 years this coming June, my life turned upside down... My now ex-wife had a 2-year affair with her boss, his wife caught them and sent me the video of it, thankfully we didn't have kids... The bitch apologized but the damage was done, there was no turning back.. Payback was sweet he lost everything, eventually, he took his own life, and the bitch fought the divorce until I threatened to release the video ( not that I would ) all she got from the settlement was 30k..She remarried and divorced, 4 times turns out they despise cheaters.. I have a great wife who hates cheaters as much as I do,, Our 10-year anniversary is coming up in 2021..

Now back to the story,, .. Really enjoy your stories....

OBSunSeekerOBSunSeekerover 3 years ago
Burn the Judge & Divorce the Wife - Make it Public

The husband (Clark) should have burned the judge. The kids needed to know what their mother had done with Judge (Uncle) George Anderson. George is nothing but a sleaze ball screwing their mother, fathering a sibling and then continuing to spend time with the family for 25 years? We (the public) don’t need George as an Appellate Court Judge or especially as a Supreme Court justice. Clark should sue Appellate Court Judge George Anderson for child support even if the case is thrown out it becomes public. The wife was just a lying, cheating slut for 25 years. Wife slept with the judge for five years then hid the fact for another 20 years. Which means she continued to sleep with the judge after their "love" child was born.

Dlh143Dlh143over 3 years ago

The judge and the wife should've been burnt down in public! Tracy gets off completely, and the judge keeps his career? What kind of deal is that? 1 star !

Kirk34Kirk34over 3 years ago
Should Have Burned The Judge

A guy like that using his position to get away with cuckolding a Man isn't someone who should be a judge let alone on the Supreme Court.

I get that many Judges are exactly like this, but in a perfect world they'd be run out. The Judge not having his career ruined is just not right. He deserved to have the thing he loved the most taken away from him.

Especially once the MC realized his Wife would have left him in a heartbeat if the Judge had decided that was what "he" wanted and especially when she still sided with and defended him to the very end. The MC gave her his heart, she gave hers to the Judge.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago
Reading again

One back of a great story that would have been even better if he could have brought himself to ruin the judge's reputation.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
And then...

...the judge was outed, shamed, and lost his appointment. He found a new career as a writer on Literotica. Lol! Actually, I enjoyed another great Hooked1957 story. Four stars ⭐️ for this one.

Dlh143Dlh143over 3 years ago

Read the story again and am thinking that his real kids should've paid more of a price for backing the cheating whore. Like Dad telling his daughter that George can pay for her wedding and walk her down the aisle since she thinks it's okay that her mom cheated with him. And his son can ask for George to pay for his graduate degree. Let Tracy chew on that because she gets off basically Scott free.

JClifeJClifeover 3 years ago
What was she thinking

I thought the story was very well written and liked the plot and eventual climax and ending. The only thing I was wondering is why there wasn't any more dialogue from Traci to try and explain or respond to the husband's monologues. Perhaps she totally agreed with his assessment; i.e.; that she was only sad he found out. That she did indeed love the judge, that she would have left him for the judge. But I would have been interested in her response to those assumptions from the husband. I guess we have to believe he nailed it in his analysis and she was at least practical or ethical enough not to try and lie about it; although it certainly didn't help her chances of staying with him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

He should have made the deal to have Jeannie for one year, fucked her repeatedly in front of Traci and then George. After a year of that he then should have kicked George in the nuts and walked into the sunset. Ya know you need the year to get everything right before ya leave 'em high and dry.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Very well written

I am slightly confused as to why he did not destroy the judge’s professional reputation and chancefir the Supreme Court by not citing the reason for the divorce as adultery and suing the judge for alienation of affection. But then I could just wsnt to be rid of the unfaithful, lieing bitch and enjoy a physical confrontation the judge would never forget and be helpless to strike back (cause then the infidelity would become public.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

A very good story and I enjoyed it greatly. I told myself that if I had written it I would have done it a little differently. I realized that I was only kidding myself - I've read thousands of books and stories yet never finished one. Until we say we have it seems only right to revere a good story and writer. Thank you Hooked.

somewhere east of Omaha

Dlh143Dlh143over 3 years ago

Traci got off too easy! So did the judge, and his children! I would've had Tracy homeless, his son and daughter both told he wasn't attending their weddings when they asked, and the judge outed and ruined.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
weak

judge got off almost scott free and the whore made out like a bandit .

badly written .

1*

Wolf_Man_1962Wolf_Man_1962over 3 years ago
I Don't Understand

why he kept his promise to Traci not to out the Judge? At this point he didn't owe her anything, but writers choice. Or maybe he was showing her that his word, unlike her's, meant something? As far as his kids, not the first time one parent has lied to their children about the other parent. The cliche is it's usually the mom badmouthing the dad, it's part of the fabric of our culture. Life goes on...Fourth time reading it, still 5*. Thanks for posting

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Unfit for Office

The judge was unfit for office, it was his job to tell the public the truth. I don't get why the daughter didn't speak with him nor the other two. I can't believe that there was any love before, why would they. Just cut their loving dad off 3*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Hmm

He should have told the judge’s wife the full story and outed him to the press. Why not destroy the man!

BlueEyd2BlueEyd2about 3 years ago

I am surprised and disappointed at your ending.

Just a sidebar that his two oldest kids just stop dealing with him? Apparently they were quick to take sides.

No discussion of the relationship with his youngest.

And why in heck would he state that he would protect the Judge because he promised his lying, cheating wife that he wouldn't??? What is that? I could get that he didn't want to bring his daughter into this but seriously? Honoring a promise to her.

I would have expected him to gone nuclear on the Judge. Such incredible betrayal by a supposed close friend.

And why he continued to share a bed with his wife and eat her meals, I would have kicked her out of the bedroom and made life miserable for her all around. She has zero remorse.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
You hit the nail, on the head....

Ok. I have read the comments. A lot of people wanted to see the Judge, and Tracy, get more punishment. I think “outing” the relationship publicly, would have been called for, if they were still in the relationship, and the a Judge was threatening him. In this case, it was water under the bridge. Any spotlight on the situation publicly, would have caused the daughter more embarrassment, as well as the husband.

So... why not just accept it? Clark correctly understood his wife did not love him. He was the backup plan. Everything that transpired, was totally believable. The only thing I would have seen changing, is him bringing up the “ lake house liaisons “ after they had supposedly broke it off. If nothing else, maybe it would have put a dent, in the double court press, Traci and Jeannie were both putting on him.

Life is funny. Women who are good looking, have the advantage, maybe until they get in their mid 40’s or 50’s. Looks fade, and divorced middle age women are in abundance. A lot of times, they are traded in for a younger model. Ohh well.... Live by the sword, die by the sword, I guess.

RubyRedLipsRubyRedLipsabout 3 years ago
Tough Situation

There's no right or wrong way to handle a story like this. In this instance, I feel that the narration was perfectly sensible and gave voice to the possible dissenting voices (the two older children). A lot of the folks who comment on this site don't write and don't seem to be able to grant the benefit of the doubt to authors who work so hard at these stories. This story was well plotted, adequately characterized, and ended credibly. That's all it needs to be a good read for me.

BoomerbillBoomerbillabout 3 years ago
The judge is a narcissist beyond belief

Bet he is currently on the Supreme Court—probably Justice Alito.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Concern for the bastard daughter

does not outweigh the obligation to prevent the "judge" from continuing on the bench, let alone at a higher level.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Boomerville

Nah. The narcissist on the Supreme Court was Ruth Bader Ginsburg. She had close calls with death while Obama was president. The Obama administration tried to get her to retire so he could replace her with a reliable liberal. She refused. She died while Trump was in office giving him the chance to flip the seat.

Whether Ginsberg's seat got flipped is hard to say. Democrat Supreme Court picks tend to be solidly liberal. Republican picks have been a mixed bag with Stevens, Blackmun and Souter being liberals. Sandra Day O'Connor and Kennedy were centrists with O'Connor being left of center. The current Chief Justice is cutesy with his decisions on big issues. A prime example was the Affordable Care Act where his argument of it being a tax was refuted even by those who voted with him in the majority to not overturn saying it was not a tax. He wrote the majority opinion which only he agreed with himself.

Yep, politics is a weird game which is why we should resist putting it into stories and comments on this site. This should be a place to escape the Elephant/Donkey show.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Well

I liked the story a lot. Wife disrespected him for 25 years and then turns his kids against him. Not only should she be divorced, but also be persona non gratis.

One possible extra section to consider:

(As with most breakups of long term relationships, it took a while to untangle our lives. One of things I needed to do was create new beneficiaries for my insurance, retirement investments, pension and create a new will. There was no way in hell I was going leave anything to Traci. So, out of my inheritance she goes. Considering Marissa is the only one in the family speaking to me, that simplifies things a lot. Marissa everything gets transferred to her.

I decided Barry and Katie are also gone from the will and as beneficiaries as well. Sad part is it didn't have to be this way. The two oldest only had to stay out of it and not pick sides. They wrote me out of their lives, so it's my turn to make it official on my side. Why they couldn't they understand that divorcing their mother didn't need to include them? Oh well, their choice.)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
1 star for protecting the Judge’s career

Good story except for the handling of the Judge.

Best revenge to get back at the cheaters and the judge’s wife for helping cover up the affair would be to sue the judge in open court for 18 years of back child support.

Going after the money would mess up the judge’s clean public image only fair revenge for the judge messing up his marriage and family. While the judge could still make the Supreme Court as so much of the world seems to embrace cheating it would come up and cause more embarrassment for the judge and the ex.

Hopefully the main character at least rewrote his will and removed the 2 biological kids since they removed him from their lives.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
No way i can accept...

...the wimpy ending ..where one kick to the groin of the judge makes him lose his gonads... it would not have mattered much at this age...he was let off pretty lightly by the wimp hubby...

the only outcome that i can accept is for the Judge to be openly sued for back child support...for 18 years

kirei8kirei8about 3 years ago
I have to agree with most of the others here

The bitch was still in love with the judge at the end of the story. All promises should have been off. Disown the two older kids completely in writing so they feel the betrayal also. Sue the esteemed judge for back child support making it known to his wife, the mc's kids, and everyone else that his wife was still in love with the judge. Sue the wife for adultry and ruin her life in every way possible for the next 24 years. Tell the youngest daughter your sorry for all the pain you caused her because of her mother's lies and that you're leaving her everything in your will. Tell her she is your only child as far as you are concerned. That's revenge!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I get a kick out of people saying, I slept with her/him. You weren't sleeping you friggin' idiot, you were inserting/ receiving baby batter in a hairy hole with lips

MeredithXMeredithXabout 3 years ago

Injuring the other guy's testicles is sooooooooo overdone. Enough of that metaphor already.

And for a guy who quickly made up his mind to end his marriage and not look back, he sure let the cheaters get off easily.

Judge6901Judge6901about 3 years ago

Excellent story 5*. I would have liked the ends tying up though, what happens to wife, biological kids, non biological kid and the judge.

lukeey90lukeey90about 3 years ago

Yea i agree he let them go too easy. No way in real life

nixroxnixroxabout 3 years ago

5 from me. I am looking at a similar situation - a brown eyed husband with 3 blue eyed children. The chances are 1 in 16 for the first and astronomically beyond calculation for the other two in the same family. I am preparing DNA tests now.

norcal62norcal62about 3 years ago

Way too much, "I love you with all my heart" in LW stories from the cheater. Use more imagination.

SignedBTWSignedBTWabout 3 years ago

Something that most of the characters except Clark, Marissa, Ronnie (and by extension, Moose) seemed to either forget or chose to ignore was the fact that although the cheating that went on for 4 years was twenty years ago physically it was right now in the present for Clark. How could anyone expect him to forgive a 4 year affair with a person he thought was a friend, almost a brother, fathering a daughter they lead him to believe was his. The only reason possible for her not to know was because she didn't want to know who Marissa's biological father really was. Clark was totally correct that she was really in love with George, he was only second best. The only issue that I had with the whole concept was his promise not to reveal the whole sordid mess, my only possible reason for not doing it would have been not willing to hurt Marissa. Katie and Barry seem to have already chosen sides, so be it. But and only but, if she was ok for me doing it I'd drag that SOB's, Jeanie's and Traci's faces through the mud as deeply as I could. Along those lines I would be filing under adultery, at that point let the chips fall where they may. Supreme Court my ass, then again sadly with the state of affairs in politics today it would probably just make the confirmation quicker. Not my first read, non-the-less still a good job, Hook.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Why have everyone in the family turn against him? Ruined the story for me. Cheater never apologized either.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Wanted to score it higher but letting the judge not feel more pain seems off. He needed to ensure he never went any further in his career and didn’t have the chance for any higher position. The judge is obviously an egotistical cad, so he needed to be stopped permanently. Too soft

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

So it's good to be a cheater. No need to apologise and still care about her lover. What's a dreadful end. Not worth a rating.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Why do you want to promise to a cheating whore? If I was him, I certainly make it worse. Why these stupid sluts think it's ok to cheat and every man need to forgive them. What a fucking twisted world we are in. I wish all cheating whores, I hope you rot in hell.

Ocker53Ocker53about 3 years ago

A very good story, it’s good to see a writer at last write about a husband with integrity and balls, something that is very rare on literotica ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Absurd to think that someone would let the "judge" continue to deceive the public and move to higher office, and all because of a "promise" to his slut wife? No man would make such a promise. The kick in the testicles is nothing compared to revealing what sleazes the judge and wife are. As for the children, I'd say "Fuck'em."

PeelercrabPeelercrababout 3 years ago

Some women are just like men. The little head does the thinking, and the big one tells the lies. The big one made the decision after learning the gig was up to pretend like nothing was wrong. I really think if she had been

remorseful the issue would have been dealt with before it was too late. It is a difficult deal when one learns they can not trust someone they love more than love themselves. Welcome to reality!

chytownchytownabout 3 years ago

*****THIS STORY IS STILL ONE OF MY FAVORITES. THANKS FOR SHARING.

Drgnmstr97Drgnmstr97about 3 years ago

She didn't even have the decency to apologize for the affair. She could lie to him for 20 years because she knew he would divorce her but she couldn't muster up enough deception to lie to him again and say she was sorry and show some contrition. She definitely didn't deserve the man she claimed to love and most definitely proved that she was never in love with him and just using him as her life partner for the perks.

But Melissa didn't promise anything to anyone and given how pissed she was at her mother and how badly her mother treated her father after the affair came to light she most certainly could have and should have went public with being his daughter and why. Her POS mother deserved that exposure and the judge deserved to be destroyed.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Great story

At last you finally take the time to finish out a story. You have a talent but tend to leave too much to the imagination at the end of your stories.

Lawrie41

bruce22bruce22about 3 years ago

Reread it today. It convinced that all the BTB stories are essentially the same but they have a nice flavor. The kids did not have their heads on correctly but why no invitation tó Marissa's .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

The wife knew what would happen when/if he found out. She was right 20 years ago. She would still be right now. Why is she so surprised ?

2byoungabain2byoungabainabout 3 years ago

Would have been a 5 accept the judge and Traci didn't get half what they deserved. All he had to do was call the press and show the DNA results. Traci got away with everything. A four year passionate fling 20 more years of undeserved worship a ton of money and assets. The analogy would be Traci fleeing into the arms of her true love.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Well constructed story so 4 stars but I would have to say the "hero" came across as one of those people that you wonder why Dog bothered to allow into the gene pool.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago
Funny

The only child that was in his corner, was the one that wasn't his. The other 2 can rot in their bitterness like their slut mother.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Truth

Feel contempt for anyone who thinks he would be a good judge.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I liked this story! Liked the more original plot and twists, that came at us, from a different direction, or perspective, than a lot of the stories here in LW. In this regard, it was almost like a fresh breath of air, as I read it through! Thank you author! Good read! why I gave the story 4 stars...

I do agree with a couple of the recent comments posted here, about this story.

This wife cheated on her husband for four years, or more, and got knocked-up by her lover, who looked a lot like her husband, so knowing if hubby finds out she cheated and who's child she is really pregnant with, her husband will divorce her, she does the cheating wife certifiable, and since the child when born, looks more like her, she pawns her bastard get, off onto her unsuspecting loving innocent husband to raise. Says nothing to him, and he does raise the child up for her. Paying her way through life, like a good loving father would, until the child graduates high school and moves out of their home, and on with her own life.

20-24 years later, when daughter does genealogy search on her family, her DNA test, reveals hubby is not her bio father, and who her bio father truly is.

When Hubby confronts cheating slut wife, she is shocked that after all these years, when he found-out, he is angry and files for divorce? WTF?

Once confronted by hubby with her rank infidelity to him, that resulted in a baby he raised, that was not his in the first place and the fact the wife knew it all along, she never apologizes to him for cheating on him, or making him raise some other mans bastards get? That shit don't get it, with me!

He divorces her for her cheating, but, that's all he does to the stinking pile of human trash cheating slut?

Your story lets the hubby get his just revenge, on the judge, but oddly enough, why does he let the judge get off with just him kicking one of his balls loose?

Why did the judges wife, get away free, when she covered for her cheating slut, marriage wrecking husband, for at least 20+ years, so his career wouldn't be hopelessly ruined, once she found-out he cheated on her and his cheating partner, his own legal admin woman, was pregnant with his bastard get?

Surely a good of writer as this author is, to have come up with this good and original story and plot, could've made sure the Judge and his wife, both in on covering-up his shame, could've thought-up something entirely new, for a way to make sure Judge and his wife, paid a very high price, for their roles in the destruction of the much younger wife and husbands marriage?

Just saying...in my opinion!

But then, I am way more about totally burning the cheating slut bitch or bastard completely and totally the fuck away...than anything else! My sentiments author, not to be construed as yours!

Regardless, I really liked this story! Well written! Thank you author, write more well thought-out original stories, and post them here! I will be looking to read them all! :)

BigfundrewBigfundrewalmost 3 years ago

If my son tried to patronize me and say I was being overly dramatic about THIS, he'd never hear the end of it. I can't believe his 2 kids would disown him over their mother's infidelity.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

George should have had to pay 18 years of back child support plus interest on that amount for the past 22 years plus get exposed to the press for his cheating and producing a child with a married woman... end of career!... that would hurt him more than a knick in the balls. As for the wife... it always befuddles me when the husband finds out his loving wife hung the horns on him he always wants to hurt the man, not his cheating wife... penis minded men do what penis minded men do... the wife however made the vow and consciously broke it and yet the husband wants to hurt the man and not the wife... makes no sense to me... the wife should get the brunt of the consequences for her disrespect, deception, and infidelity.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Thank you for sharing this story with us, I liked it. I’m also pretty sure I’ve read it before. This is the second story today that had that deja vu feeling to it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Zero repercussions for the whore .

Two stars

lujon2019lujon2019almost 3 years ago

You know there are theses pills, you take a couple and it scars the uterus permanently sterilizing the person who took it

Id give a couple to George's only daughter and my daughter and daughter in law

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Hooked1957 is an overrated author, but in truth he's just a feminized cuck. All his stories are about a weak beta cuck who is so spineless that I kept on wondering how they manage to live

ZharKhanZharKhanalmost 3 years ago

WTF?!? I would have taken everything from my slut wife I could get, sued the judge for child support, and made everything as public as possible. People need to be shamed for their evil choices, especially when they have no remorse!

iameaseliameaselalmost 3 years ago

Enjoyed the story for the most part.

The fact that he went to easy on the Judge and on his wife at the end was a bit of a let down. Suing for back child support would have been nice.

I really didnt get the feeling the wife loved him, it seemed she was more feeling sorry for herself than him through it. Might have helped, if she did indeed love her husband, to have felt there was something there. Her part in the relationship felt flat. So him going easy on her didnt really fit well with that.

The other issue is the standard kids siding with mom route. Its used way too often in these stories. Its rather tedious do to its frequent appearances here.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Story generated some nasty comments. It amazes me that so many readers respond to these stories as though the are reality shows. Good story well written although I'm getting a bit bored with Traci being the cheating wife in the authors stories. Not sure is this is a subconscious thing for someone they knew called Traci.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I didnt understand Jeannie's hug or comment "thank you. We know what we have to do." Anyone want to clear that up for me?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

He should have outed the judge

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

What is with all this "high road BS"? Don't want to tell Jennie that George was cheating even after they agree to stop? Promise not to hurt George's career? ... What kind of unrealistic garbage is this? You BTB writers are always full of BS, females are always trying to stay in marriage, males are always "dignified", dialogues are always full of pontificating moralizations, This is all just a long drive from real behavior of real people, it does not help the drama, it just make everything phony.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

The story is incomplete I feel

All this info then a hurried ending with no real closure

What about the youngest child

Was there ever a relationship with the older ones

What not make him pay for the youngest college or something

Diecast1Diecast1almost 3 years ago

Needs to be finished!!!! AAA+++

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

So glad cuck boy did as he was ordered and didn't expose the bull and ruin his career .

Pathetic .

One star

MightyheartMightyheartalmost 3 years ago

Shit.

He ought to have finished the Judge's career as retribution

NitpicNitpicalmost 3 years ago
Should

Should have ruined George's career as a judge,he knew Traci was married,but still chased her.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 3 years ago

@RodimusMike, it's one thing to disagree with his actions, but you actually wish evil on the victim?! Nice guy, NOT!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Ridiculous behavior by the Cuck. Anyone remotely normal would go medieval on "George", "Traci", and "Jeannie". "Barry" and "Katie" would be cut off. Too much unrealistically motivated behavior.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 3 years ago

@An older ReedRichards comment, "He figures she still loves George more, but if that’s the way he thinks, he’s limited in his future prospects to divorcees, because widows will have loved their late husbands more than they could him." - The difference is that there is no chance that a widow will run off with her dead husband. George is still available.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

"I got murder in my heart for the judge. That mean ol' judge wouldn't budge." The Fugs

Great story spun out all the way. Well done. (Personally, I'd have written in two more kicks while he was down.)

LWlurker

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

To Anonymous June 3: Jeannie was giving tacit approval to the mc's actions letting him know that he HAD to do something and that even if she didn't approve she would cover for him (I think).

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

After reading so many 'Traci' stories I've wondered if she has a sister named Pauline French! I enjoy your stories, this one is no different. 5 stars. I do take exception to the nasty comments - REALLY PEOPLE - this is fiction about fictional characters. Save it for real people who deserve it, begin with the guy in the mirror!

somewhere east of Omaha

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I actually went to School with a girl named Pauline French . I would have gotten more then half otherwise I would have filed under My Divorce under something else . Hell his wife still loves the judge .

usaretusaretalmost 3 years ago

Ending too easy. They both needed to suffer for their actions.

dark2donut2dark2donut2almost 3 years ago

***Jeannie never mentioned the few times Traci and George hooked up after the main affair ended, at the Anderson's lake house. I wondered to myself if they even told her about that. I didn't bother to go there.***

This is typical of cuckold wimp writing Hooked1957 goes for.

Another thing he does is relentless debates between "hubby" and "remorseful wife" in which "hubby" sermonize, moralize, whine, drink (wine as to "show class"), ... and so on.

"she never told me she was sorry ... 20 years ... how could she ... how can I ... a part of me will always love her ... I headed out for quiet drink ... blah-blah-blah-blah"

Those of you reading this drivel should check Papatoad's stories where none of this crap is.

RedPillRedPillalmost 3 years ago

Not going to read all 476 comments, but I note some of the recent ones calling the protagonist a cuck and lamenting his not exposing the judge's behavior publicly. However, Clark kicked the crap out of the judge in the most sensitive place. The story makes clear that he gets away with it, the implicit bargain being that the judge accepts his ass kicking and doesn't try to cause any legal consequences for Clark, in exchange for not having his reputation besmirched.

Everyone wants to have the betrayed husband go all Charles Bronson on the guy his wife betrayed him with, but how often does that really happen without the husband winding up behind bars as Ben Dover's girlfriend. This story had a believable explanation for how the husband got some revenge without giving up his freedom.

not_a_viking_honestnot_a_viking_honestalmost 3 years ago

why do the cucks always wimp out. i mean they don't have to kill the other guy but for gods sake destroy his fucking career at least.

even 25 years later his wife is still protecting the other guy and what does the cuck do? just one kick? that is such utter bs

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Last thing we would need, a lying cheating Supreme Court Justice. Take the bastard down. The character in this story was a pussy, He deserved it.

JRandyJJRandyJalmost 3 years ago

Well well well, she gets half his shit, alimony and his two kids side with the bitch. He looses half his shit, his two kids and is now alone. She was not punished, they never are. Let's say this occurred in Tampa FL. There is a street in Tampa called Nebraska Ave. In the evenings if you drive Neb Ave you will find some pretty rough looking hookers lurking in the shadows. Now for a couple of hundred dollars you may be able to find one of these hookers that would whip the shit out of a cheating bitch. I Heard of a man that did just that.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

What a bunch of boring rubble. This is a site for SEX stories -- not tryouts for the Lifeline channel. Oh my gosh.

You have way too much time on your hands.......no life?

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 2 years ago

Good story. Again, fuckemall. Find a young wife and make some more leaving everything to the new kids and MAYBE Pumpkin.

sf_operative63sf_operative63over 2 years ago

He burned the bjtch, but didn't kill or permanently nsin the judge or his wife

Three stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

have to agree with dark2donut2, this is just weak.

The cheaters didn't get their comeuppance. And didn't even show how the MC have properly moved on.

If the cheaters are the common business manager/owner or something like that, instead of someone in a position of importance to the public, the 'kick' might work. But because this cheater is a judge, letting him go with just a kick is not enough.

Very unsatisfying.

-JuanC.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

So wrong. I gave it a generous 2. Both his older kids aren't speaking to him and the Judge keeps his rep. Plus what else happens to Traci, other than losing her husband? Nope. Not enough payback!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Enjoy your work And I do not understand the scorched earth mindset of some of your readers.

dgfergiedgfergieover 2 years ago

good story, it was just once....................for four years, but it was 20 years ago. Deceit and lies for 20 years?????????????

dgfergiedgfergieover 2 years ago

Some people complain about the retribution thing against cheaters and don't understand it. Being a product of a divorced man from a cheating wife I understand. It hurts mentally, emotionally when some one destroys your family by cheating and then turns your kids against you as if you are the bad guy. People do bad things in this world, they kill, rape, torture and many other abominable acts to many to mention here. These people need to be punished some measure of retribution is necessary for the damage they have inflicted on others. The more public the better. Anyone who has never been cheated on or gone thru a divorce cannot understand the emotional damage caused by cheaters and resulting divorces.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

His wife still does love the judge.

The divorce should have named both her AND the judge for cheating.

No need for proof—the DNA is incontestable evidence.

Ending cropped this from a 5 to a 1.

Bill

traddisagaintraddisagainover 2 years ago

gave it a '4' because of the lack of retribution. I, ve made this comment elsewhere but it is very relevant in this tale. When a wife says she loves her husband what I believe she means is that she loves what her husband provides. A good marriage with a loving husband, a vocation that almost all women transpire to have. A home protected and maintained by a loving husband. A family all supplied by the wife but not necessarily by the husband. When it comes to actually 'loving' the husband many wives find their husbands lacking in certain aspects of the marriage, sex being an important part of their dissatisfaction. Many wives find the sex not exciting enough, perhaps not rough? enough, leaving them unfulfilled and thus they are easily seduced by a more macho? man with the resulting turmoil.

bobareenobobareenoover 2 years ago

Great story. The writer focuses on the depth of the betrayal, and makes it understandable. I would've enjoyed seeing the Judge taken down, but losing a testicle was a cathartic move for the readers. The cuck-a-doodle-doo boys seem to miss the point that the wife, although not physically beaten, lost his love and respect, and she clearly valued it, even if she abused it. She was punished. One of the best writers on this site.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Should've buried them both. 3 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You want a man with that type of moral turpitude to a Supreme court judge ? How liberal / a gutless back stabbing friend that he let you raise a child of his ( No one ever said they where sorry )! , great parenting gene pool material and there typical Elitist Far left mentality .

SELSTIMSELSTIMover 2 years ago

Very well written. I would like to have known Marissa's position with the divorce in the Epilogue. And like other readers I don't consider a kick in the balls just consequences for the judge. He should have been destroyed Other than that I agree with traddisagain's insightful comment about women looking for mates. Thank you for another entertaining story.

Buck1974Buck1974over 2 years ago
Fantastic story

This was a fantastic story just wish you could of done more on George as revenge. But otherwise this was a fantastic story but it was just bugging me on how lenient you were with George. But otherwise it’s a fantastic story

NonSequitourNonSequitourover 2 years ago

A few times, a few weeks, might be forgiven (with time) as a mistake if confessed in a reasonable time. FOUR years frequently, her uncertainty as to Marissa's paternity, and 20 years of silence is not a mistake. It's a goddamn Truman Show conspiracy! The bitch wouldn't have stopped if George hadn't moved to the state capital. After all this, can somebody tell me WHYYY I should give a nanofuck about the judge's career?

Wolf_Man_1962Wolf_Man_1962over 2 years ago

I'm not sure why he didn't burn both their houses down by filing for adultery and namijg the Judge. It was obvious the wife settled for him as her back up plan. She still loved the judge and was kore concerned about him than her husband. His two oldest can go fuck themselves for siding with the cheater and expecting him to just accept being a cuckhold. I'm glad to see he was moving on without them, they sure don't deserve him as their father. The karma train will most likely stop at their marriages and give them a dose of their own. I sure am glad this is alk make believe😁👍

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I'm of two minds on mandatory DNA testing for newborns, how to balance privacy concerns with preventing paternity fraud. Another potential negative is for women who are unsure to have abortions, or for men to try to coerce them, rather than risk the consequences. Hmmmm, how long would it take government to get involved and force Bio-dads to pay at least some child support. Would definitely have a chilling effect on 'hook-up' culture.

Traci never did say she was sorry, but her life is much less than it could/would have been, and George got both a great deal of pain and a hammer hanging above him for the rest of his life. If Clark is satisfied well then I guess that he found that level of revenge sufficient and who are we to argue.

On the whole I find Pauline to be a better person than Traci. (Those who get this will understand and for any that don't, I hope you will someday but in the meantime don't worry about it.)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The sex and the affair were bad enough, but the lies and the child were completely over the top.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

As you described the Judge (via his wife's view of all his "charisma"), I would be very surprised if he didn't cheat on his wife more than a few other times, as well. I seriously doubt he could pass a SCOTUS nominee Senate hearing in today's vicious political climate. Which is fine for me and your MC, undoubtedly.

1...34567...9
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous